Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Wounds(Mama E) I_vote_lcapWounds(Mama E) I_voting_barWounds(Mama E) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Wounds(Mama E) I_vote_lcap0%Wounds(Mama E) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Wounds(Mama E) I_vote_lcap100%Wounds(Mama E) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Wounds(Mama E)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Toji stared up at the window, clutching his chest, which was still leaking bright blue, glowing blood, though thankfully not as bad as before. But still, rather painful. Same with the huge, bleeding bruise on his cheek.Sighing in acceptance,he bends his knees, then leaps, grabbing onto the window sill.With a barely audible whimper, he crawls inside, and sneaks to the bathroom to cleanup. Taking his shirt and mask off, the boys nose wrinkles in disgust.

Ruined....and even though he'd received it from Corgi, it was his only one. Sighing,he sets it aside, and setting the cracked, nearly shattered mask on the sink, grabs a stepstool, walking up it to examine his chest in the mirror. Deep...and cut like....Huh, seemed like it stretched all the way across his chest....Toji would have to react faster next time, that....had been too close. Willing his fingers to stop shaking, the boy wets his hand, and hisses slightly as he dabs at the chest wound.He hoped Jenny wasn't too upset that he snuck out, or ruined the mask he'd borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 am

Jenny had returned home from band practice not too long ago and since addison was out buying more fabric and her parents were off at work. she started to walk up the stairs and froze as she saw tojis chest 's reflection in the mirror. First that dragon girl now Toji? Why did people like being shirtless around her so much- She stopped that thought as she realized he was hurt, it hadn't registered as quickly due to the color of his blood but she quickly caught on. Jenny teared up as she saw how badly he was hurt... she knew something like this was bound to happen based on how she found Toji and the life style she had chosen but...

Seeing it in person... for real.... to someone she cared about..... Jenny silently sighed she knew that an injury like that on his chest would need stitches. She didn't really have the proper skills needed to tend to the wounds perfectly but one tends to learn things when you want shows where people are put in life or death situations and have to fix their own wounds and play games like that. And like celm from TWD she knew she'd have to disinfect and stitch up his chest wound because if she didn't it wouldn't heal right and or he would just keep bleeding or it could get infected which could make him really sick since she couldn't exactly take him to the hospital.

That evil dude could just pin point where he was if she did or hell the doctors would be confused and panicked by his blood and call the fbi or something stupid like that. She walked into Addison's room and grabbed her thins wire spool and needle and stared at them for a moment. Shed have to disinfect these just in case too so she didn't just infect the wound by putting germy wire thought his skin. She grabbed a towel on the walk over to the bathroom and looked at him with teary eyes but not angry or disappointed just sad eyes that her friend was hurt. "I saw you from the mirror when I was coming up the stairs...."

She held up the wire and needle. "y..... You need stitches and disinfectant for your chest and disinfectant for your cheeck and goss... it will help them heal faster and not get infected and sick..." She was looking down a bit as she spoke. Clearly she hadn't see someone she truly cared for get hurt like this before. "If... If you sit down on the toilet lid I can get the stuff ready and tend to your wounds..." She held the towel out to him. "You can bite on this when I stitch you up... you'll need it so you don't shout too much and when i finish stitching you up you can use it to clean the rest of your blood up...."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Toji happens to glance up, and eeps,spotting Jenny. Ohnoohnoohno....was she angry? No...no, she seemed....sad? Why? It wasn't that bad....Wincing slightly as she says she saw him from the mirror earlier, he sighs. Should've closed the door... Frowning slightly at the needle and wire, he wonders if they would be able to pierce his skin, considering how durable it is...Well, maybe if he assisted...Nodding at the instructions, the boy tilts his head, then taps her shoulder, getting her attention. After that, he grins reassuringly, flexing a arm(and focusing on not wincing or starting to cry), then gestures to his wounds, following up with scratching his forearm.Biting his lip, he thinks through, then points at her, making a sad expression, and then shakibg his head no with another reassuring, and slightly questioning, smile.-Ey, I'm strong!!!!These are just scratches, so don't be sad, OK?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:45 am

She looks up as he tapped her shoulder and nodded she then nodded as he gestured and spoke to her understanding what he was trying to get at. "Alright... but please" she gently held his un injured part of his arms and gently sat him down on he toilet. "sit... I don't know how long the stitches will take and I'd rather not have my parents come home to me stitching up my friend in our bathroom." She then pulled out the goss and disinfectant and started to disinfect the wire and needle before grabbing a hand towel and walked over to his arm.

"This will be quicker to handle so i'll take care of this then your chest. She gently placed the hand towel under his arm and got the bottle in position. "This will sting a bunch so you might want to bite down on the towel now." She warned him and waited for him to put it in his mouth if he wanted to and then poured the disinfectant on his wound. "it's going to bubble so don't worry if it does. When the bubbling stopped she then poured water on his arm and very quickly pat it off and cleaned off his arm before putting the goss on it and used tape to hold it down.

"take a moment to breath while i cuts some goss for your cheek. and down worry its not as bad as your chest and arm so I'll just have to put the goss on for now."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 am

Toji nods,allowing her to sit him down. That would be unfortunate.... He didn't want to get her in trouble.Watching curiously as Jenny prepares, the boy puts the towel in his mouth, nose flaring at the stinging sensation. Ow!But, and he was proud of himself for it, Toji didn't have a further reaction then that.Watching curiously as the wound bubbles, the boy blinks as she cleans it, and takes the cloth out, breathing in. Readied, he waits.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:48 pm

She then came back over and placed a patch of goss on his cheek and taped it down and pulled out the disinfectant. "Okay.... I'm going to do your chest now... ready?" when he was she would lean it like she did his arm and pat it gently clean and thread the needle with the wire and looked to him. "This is going to be the harder part, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Toji blinks as she puts goss on his cheek, resisting the urge to poke at it.Asked if he was ready for the chest, he bites his lip, but nods. Jerking as the stuff touches his chest, the boy clamps his jaw shut, though he fails to hold back a pained whimper.Asked the second question, Toji thinks, then nods, though he points at the needle, and begins a series of gestures. First, he pokes her arm, pointing at the needle,then holds his hand out flat, holding a finger out on his other hand and jabbing it through the gaps of the hand. Then he grabs his uninjured cheek, stretching it out, and doing the same thing, although thus time the "needle" didn't go through.After that, he gently grabs the needle bearing hand.-Unlike yours, my skin is kinda durable. I'll help give you some power.-

(-blahblah-Translation of gestures.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:04 pm

She blinked as he gestured around but sorta got what he was saying and nodded. She pinched together the first part of the injury on his chest and started to push the needle through with his help. Looking nervous clearly not wanting to cause him any pain.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:24 am

Toji bites his lip, twitching, as the needle pushes through, sparks crackling through his hair as his eyes begin to grow wet. That really hurt....Still, he didn't make a sound.Breathing out, tge boy smiles reassuringly at Jenny, having noticed she was seeming nervous.Toji nods,smile becoming a grin.Obviously, he was saying it was a-ok.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:05 am

She gave a nervous smile back but looked back down and stitched up the rest of his chest. When she was finished she gently cleaned his chest off and nodded to him. "All done" she looked up to him "You okay?" She asked hoping h wasn't too badly hurting.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Toji sat there, one hand giving her the power to push through while the other gripped his knee.When she's done he let's out a shuddering breath, wiping at his eyes, then nods, smiling reassuringly.To be honest, he was under more pain then he'd ever felt, but there was no way he was gonna worry her any further.Reaching out with an uninjured arm, the boy gives her a grateful hug, shaking slightly."Nyu-siaf."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:40 pm

She smiled a worried smiled but gently held him back as she teared up again. "I knew something like this would happen one day..... with the life i chose.... I just.... I didn't know how horrible it would feel to see it happen to someone i care about..." she hugged him slightly closer as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I can't stop you from not fighting or what ever you didn't to hurt yourself like this... it would be stupid to ask you, someone much stronger than me, to not fight while I still do... but... just promise me you'll try to stay safe.... I'll still try to help you when you're hurt... i would just like it if you tried not getting hurt as much.... If you count Addison despite her being my sister... before you... she and Laney have been my only friends I have in person...."

"Yeah my online friends are great but.... reading text from them is different from seeing you all in person... and.... I don't want to lose one of the only friends I can see in person.... So please..." a tear fell from her chin onto his back. "Just try to stay safe... for me."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:03 pm

The boy blinks as she holds him close, and hums happily.But, then he frowns, hearing the sadness apparent in her voice as she begins to cry.As she goes on, the boy pats her back reassuringly.His own eyes water. Toji couldn't believe she considered him a friend so quickly.....He felt so honored.....but also guilty, extremely so. The boy had caused his new friend pain and sadness, and that didnt feel good at all.As he feels the wetness of the tear, he draws back, looking at her seriously but kindly, and nods. Struggling, Toji expresses himself so she understands."I.....see...sa...safe, till..stru...strung, and sk...skee...skilled. Not..sa... seek....ba...bateel." And so he wouldn't, not till he heals, and trained a little, at least. The boy had to get used to fighting in this world, and his new control. He'd also have to get a way to communicate, till he learnt English...Putting aside those thoughts, he smiles reassuringly, nodding again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:26 pm

She looked up at him as he drew back and listened to him try to speak to her and she nodded looking down "Okay..." She said sniffing a bit as she smiled a bit to him. "Thank you." "Daw how adorable." Addison's voice rang out in a teasing tone as she came up the stairs. She then walked over as Jenny wiped the tears from her face and looked to her as addison held under her arm some different colored fabrics. "nope im not allowing this." she said shaking her head making jenny blink in confusion "what are you-"

Addison then flung Jennys hood over her head and covered her face making her eeps and she was blinked. Addison then held the hood down as she flopped jenny around laughing making jenny squirm but laugh. "Stop it addison!" She said laughing. "Not until you say You'll stop crying!" Jenny laughed and smiled "Okay I'll stop!" Addison then let her and poked her in the forehead as she lifted her hood up. "good, you know I hate it when you're sad." She then looked to Toji eyeing him then noticing the mask grabbing it and looked back to him and gestured to the mask with her eyes asking for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Toji shrugs as she thanks him, smiling.Then a voice suddenly calls out, surprising him."Eep!!!" Seeing who it was, the boy reddens, hair glowing slightly.Oh, just Addie....Watching as they interact, Toji laughs, grinning happily.So this was what siblings were like...Then Addi eyes him, then the mask, gesturing at it.".....Eep...." Seeming to shrink, he looks up at her, grinning apologetically, and very nervously."Me...b..ba...ba-row...be he...hero...see..bateel...tsuma and....." The boy frowns, then stiffly turns his head, making robot noises."Try stop...innocents risk....Get...hurt...ba..barok...." The boy frowns, looking down and rubbing his throat nervously."S-sorry....v-very s-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

She chuckled as toji eeped at her arrival and then proceeded to mes with jenny. She nodded "You know this was just a prototype right? As is you picked a poor choice in what mask to borrow because this is like an unfinished model. The finished model will only crack and dent if it us constantly under fire." She explained to him. "When I make masks like this that as very simple and basic I like to make them to where they are used for armor rather then looks." she gestured for him to follow and jenny would follow after them.

She then would lead him into her room and she pulled out a clearly more sturdy version of the mask and handed it to him. "Here, You wanna save innocents and be a hero then you're going to need protection. Which you clearly learned today. Here in star no villain or killer is going to hold a punch especially if you are trying to stop them and it only takes one wrong move to lose everything including your life.... So next time you go out and fight make sure you're ready okay?" Addison told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Toji reddens at the chuckle, fidgeting in embarrassment.Blinking as she begins to speak, the boy looks up, hand leaving his neck as he tilts his head. She...wasn't angry he'd gotten one of her masks broken?Relaxing in relief, he listens as she begins to explain, and follows.So it was just an early version? Huh....Entering her room,Toji takes the mask curiously. Looked exactly like the other....but stronger...Listening to the second part of Addies speech, the boy nods seriously at the question, then.....gives her a quick hug, sniffing."N-nyu-siaf..." It felt so good that people actually cared about him...He'd almost forgotten how it felt...Letting go, he slips the mask on, then steps back, looking at the two girls excpectingly and questioningly. The mask's muzzle projected out, covering what little was left visible of his face into slightly deep shadows,and made him seem half human, half wolf. If it weren't for the puppy like air he was giving off, the young halfing would be somewhat menacing indeed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl15

Addison blinked at the hug but smiled softly and hugged him back gently she then let him go and watched as he put on the mask and smiled. She held up an approving thumbs up as Jenny smiled brightly to him. "You look really cool Toji!" Addison nodded "I certainly wouldn't want to get in your way." she said with a chuckle but then walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear so only he could hear her.

"Jenny doesn't know really how to fight she more like technical support right now.... I can't follow her out into battle because my place is at home right now.... Jenny isn't a meta human shes a normal teen girl who lacks proper fighting skill right now but has fancy gear.... I need you to promise me that you'll keep her safe when I can't...."

"She will be strong one day I heavily believe that... but right now shes drastically weaker than most out there that she'll encounter so its very dangerous for her out there" She gripped his shoulder tighter "So I need you to promise me that you will keep her safe to the best of your ability..." She said very seriously to him.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Toji beams, rocking from side to side happily, at the compliments, though he also seemed a bit bashful.The boy, never less, was overjoyed by their compliments, and the barely visible wide grin showed it. Tilting his head curiously as Addi walks over, he blinks as she whispers to him, telling him that Jenny needed protecting. Wincing slightly as the tightened grip pulls on the stitches, helooks at her, just as seriously."I...pr...pro....promoss."

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl15

Jenny blinked as she watched the two of them curiously as Addison nodded and smiled softly loosening her grip. "Thank you...." She then let go and  leapt over to Jenny and poked her forehead. "It's not nice to stare" she teased her with a bright smile. Jenny blushed and perched her lips. "It's not nice to keep secrets from someone right in front of them...." Nightingale perched her lips back at her and narrowed her eyes tilting her head slightly up. "Tooooouuucheeeeeee Little sister..." She leaned in closely to her and whispered slightly "Touche." They then stuck their tongues out at each other before bursting into laughter.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 am

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl16

Toji nods, smiling, as he's thanked, and watches as Addi leaps over to Jenny, poking her.Laughing slightly as they play with each other, the boy blinks, tilting his head.Wait,,,what was Touche anyway? Was it some sort of weird human joke? Shrugging, he looks around curiously, hands going to play with the hem of his shirt, before remembering said shirt was ruined, and just fiddles with the drawstrings on his pants.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:41 am

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl15

Addison noticed his shirt and grabbed a large white hoodie and walked over to him ad handed it t him. "Here you can wear this while I sew up your shirt if you want." She offered to him. If he'd take it she would take his shirt and walk over to her counter and placed it down and blinked grabbing a book and held it out to jenny "Oh sorry Jen I finished that book of yours." She said as Jenny blinked but walked over and took it looking at it and smiled "Finally! I have been wanting to reread this!" The book was black with Sky Lights engraved on its front. "You and your fair tail mid evil stories." Addison teased. "What you didn't like it?" Addison shook her head "No I did for sure! I just like teasing you since you read that thing like 5 times now." Addison said with a smirk. If toji didn't give her the shirt he would just put the hoodie on the counter instead and this same interaction with her and Jenny would go down.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl16

Toji blinks at the hoodie, and nods, blurring away to retrieve the upper garment.. A second later, he returns, accepting the hoodie and handing over the torn and worn shirt with a grateful smile, taking off the mask to slip the to him oversized garment on. Said hoodie did its best to drown him, falling to his midthigh and and the hood practically a mask. Wiggling his hands out, he sticks his tongue out in concentration, managing to roll the sleeves up enough to at least have the ability to grab things. Huffing in satisfaction, and some annoyance at now having his vision blocked, the boy lifts up the hood, peering curiously at the book in Jenny's hands as the interact. Fairy tales?

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:21 am

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl15

"I get your shirt back to you in the morning." She said as she took the shirt from him. Jenny saw his annoyance and chuckled. "You learn to adapt to the large hoods." She said with a smile she casually wearing large hoods like his on a regular basis. Jenny saw him looking over and showed hi the book. "Its a story about a woman in a cult group back in the midevil era. The group kills random people in order to please their goddess to keep their loved ones safe and to keep their civilization in tact since unlike the rest of the world they saw everyone as equals."

"The woman also has a very cool katana that's blade is made of rare blue diamonds to give it a fancy look and for its power and durability. Despite being someone who just kills random people she shows respect for all those she kills. The book doesn't go too far into the story of her and only covered about a year of her life but its a really cool story that has been around for a long time. The cult's name is the Sky Lights and they saw the stars like they were the souls of those who died for their god and now helps protect them all."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:01 pm

Wounds(Mama E) Untitl16

Hearing the giggle, the young halfling sticks his tongue out at her, smiling gratefully at Addi when she says she'll get her shirt to him in morning,blinking as the devious head covering manages to slip forward, blinding him. Gah!!!! It hadn't even been forward all the way!!! Batting at the obstruction instinctively, he yelps as he winds up smacking himself.Heh, adapting was defintely needed...but at least the over sizedness made him nice and warm!!Then as he rubs his forehead, pulling the hood back with a sheepish grin, Toji listens curiously as she explains the novel, head tilted. Huh....a cult that kills...he didn't like the sound of that....but it was just a story anyway.Seemed interesting!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wounds(Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wounds(Mama E)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next