Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:48 pm

The bright light turned out to be electricity shocking not only the robot but Ryuu as well. She let out a half scream and a half growl, her body was in so much pain, but the adrenaline was pushing her forward. Maybe she had some kind of morals if she was fighting the terminator for some strangers... but right now, he was squeezing her so hard she felt like her ribs were going to puncture her own heart.
Several drops of blood from her arms and face would fall onto the robot, the blood from her dragon arms being black. This was the poison, harmful to organic life.. She hoped the other boy wouldn't touch it..

As he squeezed her harder, Ryuu's tail would continuously smash at his legs, trying to get him to release her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Ryuu's tail was doing substantial damage to Robot Sniper's legs. But Robot Sniper felt no pain, and did not feel any impulse to alter his course of action. Already Ryuu was bleeding. It seemed likely that the mechanized assassin would be able to terminate his target.

Toji punched him in the head. This damaged many of his systems, and one of his red eyes went dark. It didn't matter. Just a few more seconds, and Ryuu would be dead.

Everything changed when Toji ripped one of Robot Sniper's arms off of Ryuu's back. Suddenly, he didn't have nearly the same amount of force to exert on the target. This was bad. In his current state of combat readiness, Robot Sniper was not prepared to keep fighting.

He shot his head forward, attempting to slam it into Ryuu's face. This was meant to stun her, not to deal any significant injury. He would then use the arm Toji wasn't holding to shove Ryuu off of him, and into Toji's lap. Hopefully this would ground them both long enough for Robot Sniper to escape.

Getting to his feet, Robot Sniper couldn't move very fast. His legs had suffered from Ryuu's tail attacks. He heard the sirens. They were too close. Human security was here to neutralize him. There had to be some escape.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Toji draws back again, black gold eyes narrowing in intent.....Then he feels an weight hits his lap, yelping in pain. As his wounds pulse, he grunts, shaking. Focus, focus....Looking at the bot as it gets up, the boy reaches out, intending to grab and throw.Toji'd get up and stomp him, but he didn't want to dislodge the grumpy dragon lady. Wasn't sure on her injuries...and he wasn't feeling that good himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:51 pm

A painful pop would sound out, along with Ryuu screeching in pain. One of her ribs must have broke, making her chest jingle around. Luckily for her, the pressure stopped when the boy ripped off the robot's arm, followed by him pushing her off of him. Ryuu clutched her chest and wobbly got up, breathing heavy as he mask barely stayed in place. You could see the red and blue lights shining in the distance, meaning that Ryuu had to immobilize this robot and get the hell out of there.
Painfully, she pushed herself up and growled, her eyes turning into dragon like slits. She used both claws to dig into the concrete, rip a piece the size of a small child, and throw it at the robot. "Shoot him with you electricity and then we're getting out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:08 pm

A massive piece of concrete passed by Robot Sniper, smashing into the street ahead of him. Upon review, it seemed that it hadn't quite missed him. The assassin's arm was gone.

Repairs were necessary.

Robot Sniper kept walking. He stopped to reach down and pull a manhole cover off the road, and then jumped down into the sewers. From there he was able to make his escape. He would seek shelter and repair the damage he had suffered.

And then he would put together a new plan to kill the dragon girl.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 am

Toji nods, getting up with the help of his Hidden Fang.Leaning on the,at the moment, stick like weapon the boy raises a hand, crackling with energy, and let's the bot have it....though it misses,crashing into a wall, as Sniper exits the scene.Frowning, he weaves, trying to stay up and clutching at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:29 am

Ryuu considered changing into a dragon and flying off, but she couldn't with her broken rib. The pain would only amplify in that state.
The girl would hobble over to her bag, sling it over her shoulder, and casually walk away, only turning to look back once. "Stay out of fights kid." Ryuu told him, coughing before turning and walking away.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

Toji frowns, looking at the dragon lady in concern.Waving goodbye as she glances back, he hears her comment. With a snort, the boy sticks Hus tongue out, defiance and hardheadedness in every line of his small form. No way....he had work he had to do...though...maybe he should take a break till he healed up....Trying his best to focus, the boy blurs away. Had to get back to Jenny...had to get back...home...

(Exit, and Finis)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2