Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_lcapCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_voting_barCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_lcapCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_voting_barCharlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Everyone saw him. Bright colors, a cheeky smile, and his large size made him impossible to miss. He was Charlie the Hot Dog, and he was standing in front of Charlie's Meat Locker, holding a sign to advertise a sale.

As far as mascot costumes went, this was still one of the better ones. It was new, so it didn't yet have a stench inside. The material was also quite comfortable. It didn't even itch.

But Charlie the Hot Dog didn't get paid much. And next week the sale would end. Hopefully they'd have some hours for Scrubby the Brush at the car wash. Brad, the manager of the meat locker, felt sorry for the guy sometimes.

But something was off today. Charlie's shift had ended 15 minutes ago. Usually, he was changed and gone by now. Had he lost track of time?

"Hey Charlie, wrap it up. We're closed."

The oversize hot dog turned and nodded, but didn't come inside. Weird. Brad finished cleaning and turned out the lights. He came outside and locked the door to find Charlie still there, sitting on a nearby bench.

"Hey, uh, if you need a ride home?"

There was a pause, and then Charlie shook his giant hot dog head.

"Well, alright. Be safe." A minute later, Brad was driving away. "He'll be alright," Brad told himself. "The kid's probably just tired. Resting his feet for a minute."

It was dark. Charlie the Hot Dog was still sitting in front of the meat locker. Alone. Not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 am

With a dragon mask on and it hitting the later time at night, Ryuu was finishing up a painting in an alley way. She was excited to post it online, so she snapped a quick picture, shoved the phone in her bag, and begun to walk down the side walk. She knew she probably shouldn't have her mask on, but just in case their was security cameras watching her, she needed to keep her identity on the down low.
As she was walking down the street, she saw an upcoming mascot outside a closed hot dog restaurant. The young dragon had to pass him to walk home... but he was so damn creepy.. she knew a guy was in there somewhere, probably passed out... maybe she should ask if he needs help?

When she finally stopped in front of him, keeping a good distance away, Ryuu turned and looked at the creepy hot dog. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 am

Charlie looked up. There was a girl in front of him. She asked if he was okay. There was an uncomfortable pause, and then he nodded, without speaking a word. The mascot costume was still smiling just as gleefully as possible, in odd contrast to the slow movement of the person inside.

Charlie the Hot Dog stood up, looking directly at Ryuu. He stayed that way for a few seconds. He was very tall.

He reached out an arm, attempting to remove the mask from her face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:52 am

Ryuu was beyond creeped now, the whole 'constantly smiling' mascot with slow reaction times was really off putting. She really just wants to run in the other direction, the only thing keeping her here is the fact that a person was under there somewhere, they may be hurt... or drunk.
The hot dog stood up and looked at Ryuu, making her shift around uncomfortably. "You could at least say something..." She sighed out, looking up at the giant hot dog once again. However, instead of responding to her, he reached out for her mask. Ryuu leaned back and smack his arm, practically growling. "Piss off man! The mask is there for a reason! Do you need help or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:45 am

The mascot started humming.

Row, row, row your boat...

With sudden swiftness, the Hot Dog man took a fighting stance and threw a punch at Ryuu's face. The punch would carry an inhuman amount of force behind it. The contrast in movement was extreme. Hot Dog was now moving with precision, focus, and purpose. It moved in order to steal each scrap of life from this masked girl with it's own two hands.

A red glow started to emerge from the happy, smiling mouth of the Hot Dog. Whatever was inside the mascot costume was certainly not human.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:03 am

The mascot began to hum a creepy tune, Ryuu's mind quickly flashed back to the rainy roof top and the... robot! She was trying to back away when received a punch to the face, cracking her mask and having the bottom part fall off. He got shoved into her face as well, creating a nice cut across her chin and cheeks.
His eyes begun to glow red and Ryuu turned and ran across the street, ripping off her mask and shoving it into her backpack. Once she tossed it aside, she took off her shirt and then transformed into a giant white dragon. She whipped her head around and faced him with piercing blue eyes, ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Charlie the Hot Dog did a huge back flip, 20 feet into the air. He landed gracefully on the roof of the meat locker. Reaching down, he grabbed a mini-gun, which had been waiting there all day for this occasion.

Body type and voice analysis had been correct, Robot Sniper thought. The masked human was, in fact, the same human from the other night: the dragon. Robot Sniper had no idea how the human could undergo such a transformation. But he did know that she was very dangerous. That made her a priority target. It was time to see if his design and programming were a match for such a worthy opponent.

The barrels of the mini-gun spun and screamed. A second later, an onslaught of bullets rained down on the white dragon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:39 pm

When she whipped her head around, she shot ice up the meat locker and in front of the creepy mascot robot. The ice was all shattered almost immediately by the gun, so learning from last time, Ryuu continued put wall of ice after wall ice. She knew there had to be one point that the gun would take a break, and that would the moment where she would attack. Ryuu had no intentions for getting shot, and if this really was the same robot as last time, she just had to play her cards right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Wall after wall of ice formed to defend against the swarm of bullets. It was unknown how long the target would be able to keep this up. But Robot Sniper was going to run out of ammunition soon. It was time for a new tactic.

Robot Sniper aimed above the dragon's head, above where the walls of ice had been forming. He was no longer technically aiming at her at all, but at the building behind her. At this angle, though, bullets were likely to ricochet, hopefully into the back of the unexpecting dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Blue eye's blinks, seeing a dragon."T-Tatsu?!"......

As the bullets streak at the wall, a sudden blockade deflects the stream into the ground. Said blockade was a huge blade, 3 times as long as its weilder(and that was just the blade), who was concealed behind a wolfish mask:
Spoiler:

Blue eyes glare at the strange, food clothed person, plainly asking, even without speech, if they were an idiot.Growling slightly at having to do so, the figure speaks out awkwardly."Are...fool? Anocents near, risk safe!!" He turns to give the dragon a glare as well, though he gulped at his temerity.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

The bullets went overhead and were blocked off behind her by some blue field of sort. Ryuu didn't question it, considering she was a dragon at the moment, and just thought of it as luck. Of course she was wrong when some wolf masked person landed next to her and begun speaking in broken English. He's talking about risking peoples safety, but Ryuu knew that if she let this robot run free, more people would die.
Instead of responding, the dragon shot a giant ice ball out of her mouth the size of smart car. She aimed it right at the robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Unexpected. An interloper had arrived. His physical speed was quite impressive, as were his defensive capabilities. He had moved in to defend the dragon. Perhaps Robot Sniper's understanding of the relationship between humans and dragons was flawed. Perhaps the two individuals were acquaintances.

The words spoken by the interloper had meaning, but no logistical value in their presented order, so Robot Sniper decided to simply ignore then. Instead, he was paying attention to the giant ball of ice that was flying through the air towards him.

He jumped to the side, avoiding the ice. He was, however, still on the rooftop, and the building itself shook from the frozen impact. Robot Sniper lost his balance and fell. He caught himself with his arms, but had to drop the mini-gun to do it. This was bad. He had given the dragon an opening.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:22 pm

Toji blinks as he's ignored, lowering the huge, curved blade to the ground with a clang.Frowning, he grumbles. He knew dragons were higher up on the spirit foodchain, but come on!!The boy was trying to see this stopped!Examining the dragon some more, he tilts his head.Huh...appeared more western then eastern....at least he wouldn't have to worry about fighting a maddened river god...Toji shivers, resisting the urge to dance around and rub his arms.But still, a lot of ice!!!!Jaw dropping as the dragon breathes a huge ball of ice at the strange person, the boy looks at her,then the building, then back, before thrusting his hand out at the damage, pointing it out.Grumbling, he flashsteps, grabbing the huge weapon, and blurs between the two, pointing his sword at the dragon."Explain!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:54 pm

The robot was now hanging from the ledge and there was the small boy that took the gun. However, instead of crushing it and stopping the psycho from killing more people, he chose to point his sword at the dragon. Ryuu growled at him and ripped the gun from his hands, crushing it in her own. Now that the robot was without a gun, she could finally do something, however it had to be fast because the transformation was really wearing on Ryuu.
The white dragon looked down at the boy with piercing blue eyes. "Get your knife out of my face and face the real threat." She growled, shooting a another round of ice from her mouth. This time she was hoping to freeze the building to a point that the robot would slip and fall. She didn't want to cause too much destruction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:28 am

Primary weapon had been destroyed. A new tactic was required. Incoming attack: immobilization blast covering wide distance. Current action: evade.

With astonishing speed and grace, the human hot dog leaped to his feet and ran to the far side of the rooftop, where he jumped. He landed with a very loud thump, before the back door was torn from its hinges. The lights were all off inside the building, and the night was getting darker with every passing minute.

Robot Sniper was hiding. And if the dragon wanted to find him, it would need to come inside the small, cramped restaurant. Such a thing space was very comfortable for a dragon, but far too cramped for a dragon to move freely.

And there were surprises in place.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Toji blinks as she crushes the weapon. Whatever, things were at least a little better,now that that huge, dangerous gun was out of the way. He didn't like the way it sent out so many bullets.Blinking as she glares down at him, he gulps slightly, before looking back, though he,pressing a hidden button,deactivated the blade, making it flow like water back into the hilt, which now looked like a metal walking stick.Seeing her strive to lessen the damage, the boy sighs,blurring into the building. Maybe once he pacifyed the strange man?woman?....whatever, they could all sit down and discuss things.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 pm

The robot retreated inside followed by the little boy retracting his light saber like thing. Ryuu knew she couldn't destroy the building, she already took a good chunk out of the front and didn't want to have them to pay so much more money. That being said, she'd turn around and look at her mask and back pack, luckily she brought an extra pair of pants and sweat shirt, or else this would be messy.
The girl would shrink back down to human size, her back facing the boy, and quickly put on her dragon mask. She'd slip into her clothes and then pick up her phone, dialing 911. After explaining the situation, she'd turn her attention back to the building. The blue haired boy already went inside, making her sigh. She'd have to go in... but she needed to take a moment to catch her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 pm

The dragon turned back into a human. Now she was vulnerable. Robot Sniper was watching them in complete darkness, hidden from sight. The red lights of his eyes had been deactivated to avoid detection. He was about to reactivate his primary vision, when the short human disappeared.

Wait. Where did he go?

Sound. Breathing. The short one was standing right next to Robot Sniper.

Red eyes reactivated. The short human could only upset the mission further. Robot Sniper aimed his sniper rifle at Toji. He had shed his hot dog costume, which was currently in a heap by the back sink. Toji would see the robot in it's true form for the first time.

The sniper rifle was a long-ranged weapon, and was not ideal for close quarters like this. But the barrel was practically touching Toji. It could hardly miss.

A gunshot rang out.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Toji carefully walked in, stick held up to knock out the hotdog person.He spots a figure, and sneaks up....only to get a nasty surprise.A robot!?!?!He was so surprised, he almost didn't see the gun being raised. However, he begins reacting as the trigger is pulled, and twists his upper body barely in time. Instead of the heart peircer, the bullet ripped across the boy's chest, throwing out bright blue,glowing blood, and eliciting a pained, shocked, and somewhat angered scream.As he staggers into the wall, cracking it, he instinctively swings his weapon at the rifle, hopefully rendering of useless. Toji shakes his head as his vision begins to swim, and glares at SR with black and gold eyes, trying to get his footing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:20 pm

As Ryuu was carefully making her way towards the building, now the police in tow, a gun shot rang out. "Shit." She angrily murmured before stretching her arms and letting the scales crawl up them. Two wings ripped from her back and her front teeth grew into long canines. Ryuu then sprinted into the building seeing the blue haired boy stumbling back and swinging at the gun. The half dragon growled and flapped her wings, shooting her off at 25 mph to tackle the robot. If she landed a hit, she slash her claws down to cut his gun in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Toji tried to slash at Robot Sniper's rifle, but the robot pulled his gun back, avoiding the attack. As a counter attack, he brought his foot up in a kick aimed at Toji's masked face. The small human appeared to be temporarily uncoordinated because of his wound, so the assassin expected the kick to land.

What Robot Sniper didn't expect was for a half human, half dragon to slam into him from behind. With her size in full dragon form, it seemed impossible for Ryuu to accelerate so quickly. The possibility that she had a hybrid form had not occurred to him. Clearly, he had much to learn about this opponent.

He would do that learning later. Right now, he was pulling his head out of a hole in the wall. Robot Sniper had dropped his rifle, and he turned around just in time to see Ryuu break it into pieces. Secondary weapon had been destroyed. Robot Sniper's combat effectiveness had been severely decreased. What now? Should he retreat? No. Toji's speed would quickly overtake him. It was best to deal with the situation at hand.

Robot Sniper jumped, aiming a two-foot kick at Ryuu's chest.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Toji gets a metal foot in the face, crying out again as the mechanically powered limb destroys a portion of his mask, and gets another wound, this one a heavily bruised and somewhat bleeding check.Slamming against the wall again, he slumps slightly, rather dazed. Struggling to focus, the boy glares at the robot as it jumps, raising his hand and letting a lightning bolt rip at SR.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 am

The robot was luckily caught off guard, allowing her to crush his sniper. However, she wasn't expecting the kick to the chest, she only barely managed to put her arms in front of her chest before he hit, knocking her back and into a wall. The impact knocked the wind out of her, but she was still conscious... well conscious enough that she saw some kind of bright light emit from the blue haired boy.
Ryuu knew this robot was out for blood, she had to stop him before he hurt some innocent bystander. She could also hear the police sirens wailing in the distance, getting closer by the minute. Catching her breath, Ryuu would push herself up and run towards the robot again, this time doing a zig zag formation to hopefully throw him off. If she did hit him, she'd attempt to tackle him out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 am

Focusing on 2 opponents was a difficult task. With both of them temporarily stunned, Robot Sniper took the chance to grab a weapon. He grabbed a knife from a nearby counter top. He turned to focus on Ryuu. A swift stab of the knife would be the end of her. She was moving back and forth, and he had to focus intently on her. At the last second, he saw something from the side. Something bright. What was Toji doing?

He tried to dodge the lightning, but his metal body attracted it. An instant later, electricity was dancing all over him. Systems were malfunctioning. Smoke was rising off of him. Severe damage had been suffered to the torso.

And then Ryuu slammed into him, again. Of course, Robot Sniper was still covered in electricity, and that would pass on to her as well. They both went crashing out a window, and Robot Sniper landed hard on concrete beneath the dragon girl.

The lightning dissipated and vanished. Levels of damage were unacceptable. He had dropped the knife inside the building. Still, Robot Sniper had combat abilities left. He wrapped his arms around Ryuu and squeezed. This wasn't a hug meant to show affection. The action was meant to constrict her, and then to crush her ribs with his inhuman strength.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 am

Toji snorts as the bolt hits, though he winces as Ryuu tackles the still lightning coated robot. Ouch....and oops...As they crash out Toji's head tilts, finally noticing the sirens, but he disregards them, staggering over to the window with his stick as support. Not...feeling up to jumping out...Sighing,the boy tilts forward....slamming into the ground with a pained yelp.Trying his best to further ignore the pain, he crawls over, punching at the bots head while his other hand grabs one of SR's arms,nattempting to stop the hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)   Charlie the Hot Dog (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie the Hot Dog (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next