Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fit Right In (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fit Right In (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fit Right In (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_lcapFit Right In (Open) I_voting_barFit Right In (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_lcapFit Right In (Open) I_voting_barFit Right In (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Fit Right In (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fit Right In (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

Fit Right In (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:07 pm

The first place that Leon chose to check out was the dirtiest place in Star City. In the middle of the night, with light rain going on, he figured it'd be the easiest place to make some money, albeit a little shady. He wasn't above crime, though. Far from it. As long as it was profitable at least two thirds of his brain was okay with it... and it didn't take long to run into something.
He was by the strip club, when a couple of drunken looking thugs stumbled out in front of him with intimidating smirks on their faces. One stepped forward with a strut. "And what brings such a strange kid to this part of town? Isn't it passed your bedtime?"

The cyborg sighed, and walked towards the man. The man reached his hand out to grab Leon's shirt, but his wrist was snatched by the robotic arm of Leon. There was a loud snap and the man screamed. "Bug off, the whole lot of you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Tonight was another night as an exotic dancer, she had already fended off gross men from her co workers, being the only one that has the guts to stand up to them, and was on break. It was pouring rain out, so she'd stay under an umbrella as she walked out, leaning against the wall with a sigh. She had on a thing black mens button up that barley covered up her skimpy outfit for work, but right now she just needed a little break, she'd been on the pole for three hours now, and had actually gotten a lot of cash, but she still had four more hours to go.
When she exited the door and leaned up against the wall, it wasn't long before the previous people she had run off from the girls tried to attack some... robot... kind of guy. His arms were made of metal at least, Ryuu did not want to fight that..

She didn't plan on being heroic, she just wanted to protect her friends and co workers. That being said, she walked over to the guys, her high heels clicking against the asphalt. "Hey man, if you could take that somewhere else it would be much appreciated. I don't want you to scare away our customers." Ryuu asked him boldly, pushing her purple hair back.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 pm

Before Leon could gauge the reaction from the men, he was called to by a girl from the side. He glanced at her with a rather blank expression, the man's shattered wrist still in his hand. He released the squirming victim, and the man stumbled backwards quickly. His friends held him up but the man seemed to be going into shock. "You should take him to a hospital." Leon said evenly to the group, and they scattered away towards the parking lot.
He looked over to the girl that had called him out again. He walked over to her until he was under her umbrella as well. He didn't bother asking for permission, leaning against the wall next to her. His AI was already giving him ideas.

"Regulars of yours? I thought places like this were better at keeping those types out?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:13 pm

The cyborg like man let go of the guys wrist and they all scurried away out of fear of what might happen to them. Although Ryuu wanted to be impressed, she knew they'd come back for more, most likely with more people. She rolled her eyes and sighed, especially when he invaded her privacy to stay under her umbrella.
Instead of backing down or scurrying away, she stood her ground against the cyborg, making sure he knew who protected this place. "Well I'm working half the time, so I'm doing my best here to keep em out." She told him, crossing her arms to cover herself up more. She wanted to be viewed as intimidating, not as a stripper. "So if you plan on crushing more wrists, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

If Leon was intimidated, he didn't show it. He shook the water out of his hair, not caring too much that some water landed on the girl. He watched the men scurry off, opening and closing his fist. "I'm sure you're quite talented at keeping them out..." He started, looking over to her with a smirk. "But what do you guys do the half of the time you're not working?"

His implication was clear, and he wondered if he was on the mark. Did they have a problem with rabble rousers like that? "Is your boss around? I'd like to offer my services as a bouncer."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:06 pm

He didn't seemed very threatened by her, he even went to shake his hair, getting some of the water on her. She angrily wiped off her face, and narrowed her eyes when he asked about what they do when they aren't working. "I'm usually beating up punk ass bitches like you." She growled, putting her hands on her hips and allowing her flimsy jacket to swing open. So much for trying to stay covered.
However, he asked if they needed a bouncer and if the boss was around. Usually their boss was piss drunk in the back, not doing shit for the place. "How do I know you're not going to walk in there and crush all of my friends wrists?!" She asked grouchily, not hearing the 14 or so men walking towards the club.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:20 pm

He chuckled a bit at her nickname for him. Punk ass bitch? "That's not very nice. I thought we were on the verge of becoming friends, too. Maybe even coworkers." He said, looking over as he heard footsteps. It seems the wrist he broke belonged to one of those entitled 'somebody' types. He let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair. "I was hoping they'd stay away."

He looked to the girl, putting his hands in his pockets and pushing off the wall. "How about this... I handle these ones, on the house, and then you put in a good word for me? I think that sounds fair. Or you could let them come back when you're not around. I'm sure your friends inside can figure out some way to deal with them... don't you?"

As if to make sure she'd hold up her end, he held one hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:32 pm

She was still scowling when he said some snarky comment, but her heart skipped a bit when he said he'd hope they stayed away. When she turned around, she saw 14 guys, all holding some kind of gun, heading back for the strip club. Ryuu looked back from the boy, most likely no older than her, and then towards the guys. Yeah she didn't like him, but she didn't want him shot dead..
When she was just about to pull him inside the club, he pushed himself away and said he'd take care of the guys for free. He also expected her to put in a good word with the boss. "If you don't die first that is" The dragon girl muttered, walking towards the entrance of the club. She highly doubted he'd make this one out alive, but that'll solve two problems for her if he did end up taking them and/or dying. "If you manage to take out all 14 guys I'll give you an apologetic lap dance." Ryuu said dryly, walking into the club to get the dancers back to safety.

Meanwhile, three guys up front began firing bullets, behind them the other men were yelling and getting ready to charge Leon.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Riot sighed to himself as he soared above the city. He still couldn't sleep. He was exhausted - it had been a busy few days moving things into his new home, but he couldn't get any rest. Hew never could when he moved to a new place. For some reason moving always plagued him with memories he didn't want. Patrolling usually helped clear his head. As he'd left the apartment earlier that night, he'd remembered Bassilith telling him about the seedier part of town. Well, if ever there was a place that needed a watchful eye, it would be best to start there.

He'd been aimlessly flying around the darkened city for some time now, the darkness of the night sky muting the gold and allowing the blue of his armor to help him blend in, though it didn't hurt that he was higher up than most people bothered to look. He wasn't paying too much attention, as it looked like a lazy night where nothing would happen, but he was scanning both police radio frequencies and old fashioned regular sound waves - though an amplifier certainly helped him hear farther. He'd been about to call it a night when he'd heard a crack and a scream echo from somewhere down to his left. He veered off. What in the world? Might as well see what's going on... He circled around for a while, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. He didn't have to wait long. Gunshots? Someone's in trouble!

He cut off his thrusters and twisted in midair with surprising grace despite his bulk, firing them again once he was facing the right direction. It wasn't long before he saw the small crowd of armed men approaching what he guessed to be some sort of club - judging by the loud music it was blaring. Time to put a stop to this. He put out an anonymous 911 call and reported gunshots as well as the address. Normally he preferred to handle threats that the police couldn't, but it would be several minutes before they arrived, and he couldn't just leave and let anybody get hurt in the meantime. The best place to land would be behind them. That way if they shoot at me and miss, they don't have a chance to hit anybody else. It looks like the rest of the street is empty. Good.

As Leon prepared to square off against the 14 armed men, a colossus of brilliant blue, gold, and silver crashed down on the opposite side the group on roaring wings of flame as he let his thrusters burn a bit longer than necessary for added affect. He stood to his full height, swinging his arm forward as his tower shield rotated into place with a loud ratchet followed by a reverberating CLANK as it's base slammed into the ground before him, presenting an impervious bulwark of brilliant metal. A loud clack sounded as the twin barrels of his weapon primed, though he kept it aimed at a downwards angle for now - easily in view. That should get their attention. Now for the final touch. He hit the stud in his helmet with his jaw, activating his speakers.

"THERE WILL BE NO VIOLENCE IN THE STREETS." His mechanical voice boomed. "THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. STAND DOWN AND YOU WILL MERELY BE ARRESTED. RESIST, AND YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED FIRST."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 pm

The stripper didn't agree to his terms, much to his disappointment, but she did offer her own incentive. All he had to do was take out this trash, and he'd get a free lap dance? Well, that was enough for him. After she went inside, he stepped towards the men, cracking his neck as they aimed their weapons. When they fired, he simply put a hand up to cover his eyes. The impact of their weapons not enough to leave a dent. He was safe unless they'd brought something like a 50 caliber.

Before he could launch his counter attack, though, a giant robot landed behind the thugs. "What the Hell..?" He mused aloud, then it identified itself. Shit, it even called the police? That was no good.

"Hey, Iron Man?! I'm gonna need you to stand down. These chumps picked a fight with me. Not you." Not giving Riot a chance to reply, Leon charged forward while the men in front had their backs to him. They spun just in time to catch a brutal muay thai elbow, and three precise punches to the ribs before dropping. "There's more on the line here, anyway. You wouldn't understand, buddy."

Leon wasn't looking to make a massacre though. Bouncers were supposed to be rough, but killing would just bring bad publicity. So he was looking to have these chumps spend a few nights in the hospital instead. But for now, between Leon and Riot was 11 armed men, and Leon had to make sure he was the one that took them all out. Tough spot.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:01 pm

While the fight took place outside, Ryuu led the customers and dancers out the back away from all the chaos, any of them getting shot was bad business. Lucky for them, it was only Friday night so the following night would be a lot busier, that is, if they don't blow up the place before hand.
After getting all of the people out of the club, Ryuu ran to where her boss was drunkenly snoozing, snoring over his desk. "Hey Chris... Um.. There's a fight out front so you might wanna do something about it.." She told him after knocking on his desk, waking him up. Chris was a middle aged man, short and stout, and owned way too money than he should. No matter what he did, he always looked shady, often giving him an advantage over new clients. "Eugh ah... eruhg... Did you evacuate??" He grumbled, taking another sip of whiskey from the bottle and rubbing his eyes lazily. "Yeah.. Everyone's gone..." Ryuu huffed, obviously annoyed with her boss. "I'll be out in... out in a moment.." On that note, Ryuu walked towards the front entrance and crouched down, only peaking out every once in a while. A booming voice caught her off guard, and she kept her head behind the wall so that she couldn't see it. That cyborg kid was totally toast.

Outside the men split into two groups, each firing rounds and rounds of bullets towards each robotic person.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:41 am

Jenny was finally back out again trying to get back into the groove of thing and patrolling so like most paroling heroes she went to the most shadiest place in Star to see if anything was up which something was. Jenny stood on top of a roof a bit of distance away from the group and watched the men attack a metal armed man then a giant tin man came in then the metal armed man took out some dudes.... "Nope...." They cleeeeearly probably had it covered and there was no way she was ready to get in the middle of all of that. Jenny kicked off the ground and rode off on her hover board then.

[Entrance, Cameo, Exit Post]
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:20 pm

In response to his challenge, bullets sprang harmlessly off of Riot's armor and the cyborg started attacking the thugs with an almost feverish fervor. Someone's determined. I'd better stop this before someone gets killed. And I don't trust this Jax ripoff to have the same goal. Riot chuckled inwardly at his own joke. He'd have to remember that one and make it sometime. Not now of course. Now he was in serious face mode. No laughter or jokes in serious face mode.

"HOSPITALIZATION REQUEST GRANTED." Riot opened fire, focusing on "kill-stealing" Leon by spraying thugs with high velocity rubber rounds before the cyborg could hit them. He wasn't quick enough to stop the first couple, but he rapidly adjusted himself and his timing improved. The rounds may have been only rubber, but they flew with enough velocity to throw the ordinary men off their feet and render them either unconscious or out of the fight as they gasped for air and clutched broken ribs. As he fired, Riot watched Leon. It looked like the cyborg was just as impervious to bullets as he was. Riot doubted the rubber bullets would do much to the rampaging half-man. He thumbed the cycler to foam rounds so that when the auto-loaders reloaded his weapon it would use the new ammunition. Now he just had to use up what was left in the magazines.

He'd been ignoring the thugs who were firing on him as they weren't any danger to him or anyone else at the moment thanks to his positioning. However one got too close and received several broken ribs for his trouble as Riot spared a moment to deliver a mild shield bash - he didn't want anyone to be permanently injured here. He kept an eye on his ammunition levels, waiting for the reload point as he kept shooting anyone who Leon looked to be targeting. NOW! He clicked the reload button and his weapon went silent for a moment as the auto-loader did it's job with a reverberating CLICK-CLACK Now to see what I can do about the Earth realm warrior himself. Damn. He'd promised himself no more jokes. They could end up distracting him, and now was DEFINITELY not the time to be distracted.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:46 am

The other robot seemed intent on getting on Leon's bad side, which was just no good at all. Leon dashed towards his opponents, getting frustrated as they fell to the rubber bullets instead. He made sure to give them each a nice hearty kick before moving on though. After the ones nearby fell, Leon gave the robot a glare. "I hope you're happy. And fireproof."

Standing close to the man, Leon held his hand up and tried to call forth his fire... to no avail. What the hell was going on here? His incinerate wasn't working at all?

"Or not..." Leon mused with a frown. Then he scuffed and decided to just charge the men behind the robot, taking them out rather quickly before turning back on the one who'd earned his anger. "What the hell even are you? I should put you in the bed right next to these chumps."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:00 am

Ryuu watched from behind the door, peeking out only to shove her head back inside as bullets came flying towards her. She knew something was about to go down, and if she was being honest she didn't want Riot or Leon to get hurt, let alone the possible destruction of her job. With this all in mind, she ran to the back and shoved her purse into the staff room, stripping off most of her clothes before running out back and jumping on all fours. "I need clothes that don't rip." The girl's skin would transform into a magnificent white as she became a giant white dragon.
She flew out and above the two, looking down at them with piercing blue eyes as she shot a car sized ice ball between them. It wasn't meant to hurt either of them, but it was simply a warning. The giant dragon would then proceed to lower herself, looking at both of them, trying to get the warning across.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 am

Something seemed off. The cyborg looked like he'd been about to use some sort of attack, but nothing happened. I wonder if he's a magic user? If that's the case, he's especially dangerous... I need to be careful to keep him inside my aura. But I should also watch out for those arms of his. I doubt they're just for show

"I AM A PROTECTOR.' He started to respond to the cyborg, but then a blast of ice exploded between them, pattering his armor harmlessly with small shards. He turned his head to look, but fully expected Leon to charge him when he did so, so he kept the cyborg in his peripheral vision, limited though that was.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Civillian
Civillian
Bloo

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 am

With the men he'd promised to handle down for the count, and the robot giving him the same lame answer, Leon gave a frustrated sigh. His demon was just begging to tear him in half, but he realized that was a mistake. He'd be able to explain taking out armed thugs to any law enforcement, but destroying one of their robots? Probably would be a tougher sell...

and even if he'd wanted to attack, a huge blast of ice landed between the two, separating them. Leon turned to see... was that a dragon?

"What the Hell..." He started, eyes wide. "This city certainly is... interesting."
He sighed, then placed his hands in his pockets. "This one's all you, tin man. There's nothing in it for me. I'm no dragonborn."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 am

Both Leon and Riot didn't seem to know what to do with the dragon, making her smirk. It just like Riot said, intimidation was key in fighting, something she definitely had and was using currently. She didn't want to threaten either of them, but she wanted them to at least run, and fast, because cop sirens could be heard in the distance, getting closer.
Ryuu could only imagine Riot trying to talk to the police and help, then proceed to get shot at. She didn't want that for him, and she knew it was a matter of time before Leon got shot. Trying to convey her point, she motioned for both people to get out of here with her claws. It was probably extremely odd for a giant dragon telling you to leave.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:44 am

It seemed the fight was out of the cyborg. Good. One less thing to worry about. Though these thugs need to be restrained - Anything I can do to make their jobs easier Riot thought as the sounds of police sirens reached his ears. But what about this dragon? Damn... That's a real live dragon... For a moment, Riot was frozen, awestruck. How couldn't he be? Dragons are awesome. He clicked a button within his helmet and a red light flashed in the corner of his HUD Better record this.... For science... Yeah... Definitely for science. It seemed that the dragon was gesturing at the two of them. Is that giant dragon telling me to leave? How extremely odd... But at least that meant it was sentient. AND didn't mean him harm. That was awesome. He didn't want to have to fight such an... amazing creature. Hopefully he would never have to. I wonder if I could befriend it... No. Stop getting distracted, Riot. There'll be plenty of time to think about that later. As Leon put his hands in his pockets and the dragon gestured for them to leave, Riot cocked his head towards Leon.

"I do not believe it intends to fight us, white Jax. If that is the case, I have work to do. If you are done fighting, you should lend a hand. The police will need a statement from the both of us." It was a bit of a gamble, but Riot was confident that he'd read the situation properly and was equally confident that he could at least fly back out of danger and ready back up if he had to. His tower shield rotated 90 degrees so that it was in line with his forearm and more or less out of the way with a ratcheting KER-KLANK and he knelt down next to the nearest thug, rolling the man onto his back and producing a heavy duty zip tie. After he finished tying the man's hands together behind his back, he moved on to another - doing his best to keep the dragon and cyborg in his field of vision as much as possible in case he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:53 pm

OOC: It feels like this thread isn't going to be replied to anytime soon. I'm posting here to find out if it's alright to go ahead and count it as finished so that the news report can be done and it can be put into site cannon so that my character can actually develop, as his interactions with the city police are actually important. If there's no reply soon, I'll try to get in touch with y'all by some other means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fit Right In (Open)   Fit Right In (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fit Right In (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: