Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The morning after (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The morning after (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The morning after (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The morning after (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The morning after (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The morning after (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The morning after (Open) I_vote_lcapThe morning after (Open) I_voting_barThe morning after (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The morning after (Open) I_vote_lcapThe morning after (Open) I_voting_barThe morning after (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The morning after (Open) I_vote_lcap0%The morning after (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The morning after (Open) I_vote_lcap100%The morning after (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The morning after (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

The morning after (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Robin Summers always came to school with a spring in her step, but this time there was no spring. Instead, she limped into school, dragging herself along by holding onto whatever she could hold. She had injured her foot the other day while she was out as Quiver, the thugs she had taken out were much worse of course, but that offered little comfort now.

She started to walk to homeroom, but then she accidentally put pressure on one foot and hissed in pain, falling to one knee. She dropped her books everywhere, then groaned, she could tell today was going to be a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Toji strode along the hallways,humming.Where was Jenny, anyway? Well...he supposed that's what he got for running on ahead....The boy knew he'd see her later today, either way.Seeing a girl drop to her knee and drop her books, Toji gasped slightly, walking up to her and gathering up her books.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Robin started picking up her books, then she noticed that someone was helping her, she looked up and saw that it was the blue haired mute boy that she had saved a few days ago. First she saved him, now he was helping her in her time of need, so that chicken had certainly come to roost. Not that it mattered, all that mattered was that he was helping her now. She smiled sweetly at him, accepting the books he had gathered when he was done Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Toji smiles back, checking to make sure his ever present beanie is on firmly before holding the books and stuff out.Reddening slightly at the thank you as the visible hair glows barely, the boy nods, happy to help,and the fact she was so nice. Pulling out a notebook and pencil, the boy answers.-It's not a problem, I am happy to help you.Are you alright?-
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Robin wasn't Quiver at the moment, but that didn't mean she didn't have Quivers senses, so even though his hair glow was barely visible she still noticed. She decided to play dumb though, pretending not to notice. She also played dumb some more as he wrote down what he wanted to say, just like on that night, pretending to be confused as to what he was doing. Then, he showed what was on the notebook and she acted as if she suddenly understood Oooh, can you not speak or something? But yeah... I'm fine, I just hurt my foot is all, I fell down the stairs that was partially true, she fell from a rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Toji smiles patiently at the confusion, and answers.-Yes. I have selective mutism.- Hearing how she hurt herself the boy's brows furrow, and he frowns in sympathy.-Oh. That sounds painful! I'm glad I was here to help you.Do you need help getting from here to wherever you're going?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:47 am

Jenny put her skateboard in her locker and  made sure everything was in her back pack and ready to go before she closed the locker and spun the lock's dial. "Hey look its the quiet girl." One girl of fin the distance said in the direction of jenny. Jenny pretended to look in her book as they continued. "Think shes a freak killer like her sister?" "Dunno but she was always creepier than her sister." "Really?" "Duh Kelly! Everyone knows what they say about the quiet ones and that girl is the quietest chick in school" One smirked.

"Maybe we should try and get her to 'talk' she is fresh bait now that her sister isn't around to lay the hurt down on those who mess with her." Jenny's eyes went wide as the rest smirked at her as she started to walk down the hall. "Yeah lets pay creepy a visit~" They laughed and followed after her. They followed Jenny around the corner but the moment they looked around they couldn't find her and pouted. "Poo the girl managed to get away" It okay Megan we can visit her at lunch when she sits all alone again."

They walked off and Jenny sighed and made a mental note to hide out in the bathrooms or something during lunch. Jenny then watched them walk away whole hunched over and perched on the top of the lockers before climbing down. She then noticed Toji talking to a girl and smiled. A friendly face, he was with an unknown one but hey she'd take an unknown one if it meant seeing another friend. She walked over and timidly waved to toji with her soft smile.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 pm

The boy explained that he had selective mutism, then asked if she needed any help getting anywhere Uh... yes please, could you help me get to class? she was probably already late, but considering her condition at the moment she doubted she'd need a doctors note to get let off. Even so, it would be nice if he helped her a little longer. Robin also noticed some other girl come over, it was the sister of that one killer girl who escaped from an asylum. She herself didn't seem so bad, so Robin saw no reason to distrust her Hi
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:57 am

Toji nods, smiling.-I don't mind at all. I'm Toji Rai-Okami, by the way.What's yours?.-As Jenny appears,waving hello, the boy grins happily, going over to give her a hug, and writing,-Hi Jenny!!! I think I made a new freind!! Come and say hi!!!- he then blinks, seeming to realize something, going back over to Robin quickly, though not as quick as he could.-Ah!!! I'm sorry!! I forgot to help you up! Can you walk or should I carry you?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 am

Jenny hugged him back and looked to the girl as Toji introduced her and gave a shy wave as she said hi. She then blinked at what Toji asked her on his paper and looked to Robin curiously "Are you injured?" She asked rather quietly and timidly as she stood by Toji holding her straps of her back pack a bit but spoke up again. "I-if I can help you in any way too I-I would like to try to do so..." She said trying to be a bit louder but still was very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:22 pm

The boy introduced himself as Toji Rai-Okami. He was japanese? He didn't really look it but Robin didn't really think it was a big deal, so she didn't comment on it Hi, Toji. I'm Robin. He then ran over to the girl, gave her a hug and wrote something. He then ran back to her and asked if she needed any help getting up I'll be fine, just support me as I get up please. The other girl also offered to help, to which Robin smiled at her Thank you, I should be fine though If Toji helped her, she'd get to her feet steadily Thanks. Can you guys walk me to my class? Sorry to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:58 am

Toji grins.-It is a pleasure, Robin! That is a nice name!-Having hummed happily at the hug, the boy grins at Jenny, tilting his head and examining her. Was something wrong? Biting his lip and resolving to 'talk' to her about it later, he helps her up,nodding at the question with a smile.-I certainty do not mind.No need to apologize. Do you wish to as well, Jenny?-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:05 am

Jenny nodded "A-Alright" She said as the girl said she would be fine then shook her head. "You not a bother a-at all. W-where is your class?" She asked still a bit quietly. Jenny then looked to toji and nodded "Sure I would be glad to help out, but again I-I just need to know where it is." She said when given her answer to her question she would nod and start to walk with the there.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:22 pm

(OOC: I am so sorry it's taken so long to get to this. I have not given up on the site. I don't really have a reason why it's taken so long, it just has.)

Robin smiled when Toji complimented her on her name, then allowed herself to be helped up, giving him another grateful smile Thank you. The girl then asked where her next class is I have History, over in room 3A. Sorry to be a bother but could you take me there. She would then allow herself to be led over there.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:03 pm

Toji blinks at the smile, smiling back slightly shyly. The boy grins happily as Jenny agrees to help, hugging her before nodding at Robin's request, doing so and walking beside the two girls, humming happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:48 am

Jenny stopped and thought for a moment after she said what class she had and nodded. "Oh I know where that is, it's right next to my 5th period class." She said starting to lead the way with Robin. As they walked Jenny moved to the opposite side of Robin ever so often when ever they would pass by known school bullies to keep herself hidden from them.  

Robin possibly would either know or be able to figure out that since she was the twin of a mass murderer, was super quiet and by her self most of the time now, and known to be pretty weak to the school unlike her sister she was a prime candidate for bullying and actively was bullied. Though she managed to avoid most of them after probably learning their patterns and managed to remain out of site which was a skill that most teenaged kids didn't have these days.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Robin thanked them both again as they started to lead her to room 3A. Robin noticed when Jenny moved to the other side of her and looked in that direction, trying to see what Jenny was hiding from. When she saw two guys who were known school bullies, she instantly knew the reason she was hiding. She looked at the girl sympathetically, which spoke volumes seeing how she was the one who couldn't walk on her own.

It must be hard, having to deal with all that crap, so soon after losing her sister as well. She felt the need to say something. For a hero, wanting to help people wasn't something that went away just because they were out of costume Are you alright? She worded her question so that the girl didn't have to answer her if she wanted to, but at the same time it was clear what she was asking about.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:10 am

Toji walks beside, grinning happily at the thank you and humming.As he notices Jenny seeming to hide,the boy frowns.Why? He noticed the boys, and his eyes narrow in a protective glare,trying to reach out to give the girl a reassuring pat. Thankfully Robin was concerned as well.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:45 am

Jenny noticed Robins look in sympathy and looked down and lowered her head a bit as if to try to not feel the sympathetic stare. She the felt the pat and her Robins question making her lower her head more. She really didn't like everyone worrying so much anymore.... she felt so... weak.... everyone had to protect her... even against teens who were not as nearly as scary as men with guns firing at you as you tried to balance on a hover board as your pulled along by a speeding truck on the bridge...

Or a massive robot man shooting at you to the point of where you had to jump out the window on one of the highest floors of a building.... but then again... bullies were honestly scarier to her thinking about it... They could hurt you mentally, physically, and give you scars that last even after the fight is over.... They were like the monster under your bed that all you really could do about it was to hide or run and cry for help.... She hated that she was so weak that she needed help with every fight she went in. She nodded her head as she spoke quietly. "I'm fine...."
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Robin noticed that Toji shared her concern towards Jenny, which made sense since he was much closer to her. But she could tell that everyone feeling sorry for her was making her feel down. So, when she said that she was fine, Robin pretended to be ignorant, acting as if nothing was wrong. They kept on walking, eventually arriving at the room, Robin smiled at the two Thanks for your help. I can handle the rest on my own.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:53 am

Toji blinks, examining her. Was their comforting her making her upset? The boy frowns slightly, but nods, giving her a playful grin when she says she's ok. He didn't want to make her feel sad,after all...Though,he wished he was big and scary enough to make those mean ones nice, without....showing off, that is.When they arrive the boy nods, grinning.-No problem!! Glad to help!!-
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:01 am

Jenny nodded to her as they arrived "Alright, I hope you have a n-nice day." Jenny said timidly before heading off. Jenny then started to head off in the opposite direction probably having had to pass her class on the way to drop robin off. She seemed a bit in a rush but it may have to do with the fact that the bell was nearing it's ring time.

[Exit]

((I'm going to exit for now if you need me pm me and i'll op back it but its just to you guys now.))
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Toji said he was glad to help and Jenny wished her a nice day, Robin smiled at them both Thank you so much, again. Then Jenny headed off, obviously in a big hurry, understandable since the first lesson was going to start soon. Robin then hugged Toji, she had wanted to hug Jenny as well, but she left really suddenly. She would only hold it for a second, then let go Alright, goodbye! Once Toji returned the farewell, she would turn around and slowly walk into her classroom, using the wall to support her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:08 am

Toji waves bye as Jenny heads out,smiling as Rob thanks them again.Eeping slightly in surprise at the sudden hug, the boy,somewhat shyly returns it, letting go when she does. At the goodbye,he nods,waving goodbye,and heads to his class.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning after (Open)   The morning after (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The morning after (Open)
Page 1 of 1