Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_lcapCAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_voting_barCAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_lcapCAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_voting_barCAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_lcap0%CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_lcap100%CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) Empty
PostSubject: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Laughter grinned. It had been a long time since another and made so many arrangements to make sure she didn't break out. Her eyes. Covered. Her gloves. Taken. And she was held in a straight jacket. She roared in laughter in her isolated cell, ramming her body into multiple walls to get some sort of response. She heard the sound of footsteps approaching. It was time to break out.

"Sir! Madam! Who ever is behind the door of this dark cell! Please! I require assistance!" She said, making her voice sound utterly desperate.

"What? What is it?" The guard half asked, half demanded. To him, she sounded at least a bit in need. He stepped forward, then opened the door into the cell.

"Could you please... oh, this sounds like such a strange question... could you please untie me? I’d like to draw you. It helps me calm down... drawing keeps me sane...” Laughter grinned, then started to laugh.

The guard blinked, unsure of what to do. Untie this murderer when he was the only man in the room on the off chance of keeping her sane and locked up? Or risk not believing her when she’s telling the truth and jeopardize both his life and the lives of the other guards and inmates?

“I..” She cut him off before he could say anything else. “I remember what happened the last time someone didn’t let me draw... I broke out the next day, killed 4 people. I let them all bleed out and burned all their necks while I choked them...” She looked up into the darkness with a wide, sadistic smile, seemingly enjoying the memory. This comment chose for the man. He went to uncuff her, but he noticed that the cuffs were on the ground. and that her straight jacket was undone. “What the hell...” Laughter grinned. “Oh, I broke out a long time ago. I just wanted your permission to draw you. He was scared out of his mind. She was just toying with him. At any time, she could have and probably would have killed him. He gave her a pencil and some paper. She grinned.

“No need to pose... I just need to see you. Please, take off my blindfold.” He looked to her eyes, at the leather blindfold. Why would she need that? He slowly took it off, and then he knew. Her eyes... they were glowing in the dark, and the blue one was giving off a smoke like aura floating out of it. He coughed. It smelled almost like smoke too. “Much better...” Laughter said with a grin too wide for it to be a good thing. “Now.. relax.. I’ll be very mad if you don’t, because then my picture will be ruined..” He did what he was told, and waited. After a while, she stopped drawing. “Here we are.”

He looked at the picture. It was him laying on the floor, but he was laughing madly. There was a wooden stake inside of him. She was leaving her cell in the background. Not wanting to make her mad, he replied with “..It... looks just like me... you have talent...” He was trying hard to keep his cool.

Laughter grinned. “Thank you, so much.” She reached slowly for something behind her chair, her blue eye flashed and...

Laughter walked slowly out of her cell with her smile as wide as always, tossing a bloody spike and catching it as she waltzed through the prison, searching for the exit, and more importantly, her chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 pm

At that moment a door opened, a man was leaning on it, he was fit and tall and he wore a top hat like a Victorian gentleman Your chainsaw is in here, if you follow me I will show you the exit he grinned at the girl, if his research on her was right she would be curious, and therefore interested.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Matt walked onto the property carrying a thug over his shoulder. A few of them tried to rob a bank earlier but he slipped up and only got the one. It wasn't that he couldn't have caught them all, he haven't had a real challenge in a while so it was just getting too confident and using less and less effort. Simply checking that the mask he'd acquired was still in place he walked into the building and explained to the first guard on duty what he was here for before he dropped the man off and started walking away. "Thank you, but you know that vigilante justice is still technically illegal right?" He stopped walking and turned back to the man, he looked like he was in his late 30's, didn't seem like he had any intent of arresting him. "I'll leave the justice part to you." He was cut off by a loud alarm, a few men began to run into the jail and he decided to wait outside the jail, part of him was interested in helping them deal with the problem but dealing with criminals already in jail wasn't really his jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Laughter turned quickly as she heard an unfamiliar voice, but relaxed slightly when she realized he was friendly. Well, as friendly you could get in a prison, at least. She examined him for a moment, using her eye to churn out more smoky substance to fend him off, if he wasn't here to play nice. She thought for a moment, but the fact that he knew where her chainsaw was made her more rash to get it, so she half-walked, half-ran over to him. "Show me Show me!" She said, a little desperate. It had been too long since she had seen it again, and she was very afraid for it while in her binds. In fact, she held more concern over it than she did her own life at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Dr Sinn smiled, he walked into the room, beckoning for her to follow, he then pointed to a safe that had the words Do not return these items to the owner at any cost! Dr Sinn nodded in admiration This safe is top notch, it is designed to take blows from a tank then he raised his hand to the air, as if signaling someone, then the safe blew up, making a huge hole in the safe but not damaging anything on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:52 am

Laughter did follow, absolutely giddy that he was going to return to him her most prized possessions. Laughter read the words written on the box and laughed out loud for a while. "They-ha... when't g-going to Ha-ha! Give me my chainsaw b-b-back?" She said in between her laughter. "I'll kill them all! I'll slaughter them all!" She, said, putting on her overcoat, gloves, and chainsaw. She revved it once, looked to Sinn with a grin of a true madman. "W-where are they? Haha... They're.. they're gonna die..." She revved it once more, and her eye flashed blue. She heard the footsteps of a running guard, and turned to him. a second or two later he would cry out in pain, falling to his knees and holding his head. Laughter walked over to him, turning off her chainsaw. She leaned right into his face with a grin, one of the most sinister she's ever conjured up, like it belonged to a god of death. "You... you're gonna die first!" She rammed the chainsaw into his stomach, and paused for a moment, just to see the fear and dread on his face. "You're time ran out. It's time for you to go. No time for any last words, but I'll be happy to send your soul out of this wrenched body of yours." She revved it one more time.

(...Sorry if this was too much. I got a little carried away and I wouldn't dare try to censor myself on this Razz)
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Dr Sinn smiled at the girl, not even slightly concerned about the dead guard, that man had a family and friends who loved him, but now his life is over, and Sinn didn't even care Was that fun? Did you enjoy that?
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:13 am

Laughter chuckles. She did enjoy that, very much. It had been quite a while since she has done something like that. She nodded to Sinn with a grin. "I did enjoy that, very much." She rubbed her hands together, and walked over to a locked door. She waited a moment, then burned the lock off. "Coming, Mr.?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Dr Sinn followed her and continued What if I told you, that I knew someone who wants someone who can do that, who is willing to pay her?
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Laughter grinned. "It's that a job offer?" She turned to face him while walking.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Dr Sinn smiled, he could tell he had her hooked Yes
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Laughter grins wide, and stops walking. "Well then, I really do want to know one thing before you hire me. Why me? There are so many people that would love to have a job like this, and slightly more sane than me. So I ask again, why me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Dr Sinn smiled You are more unique than you give yourself credit for my darling
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Laughter bursts out laughing. "You want my eyes! That's what you what from me!" Laugher chuckles eerily for a second or two. "I'll take it! But don't you dare hide a thing from me... I'll only find out."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Dr Sinn did not understand or share her sense of humor, but he smiled regardless I would never hide a thing from you
Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Laughter grins. "Then you have yourself a mercenary. Now, we just need to get-" Reaching a door, she kicked it, knocking it off its hinges. "Out."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:50 am

Dr Sinn nodded in agreement and walked through the door, on the other side was a large room and a single other door, you could see the sunlight on the other side, if a hero or something wanted to stop them, now was the time to do it.

(OOC: Luke, this is a good time to jump back in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)   CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN'T CONTAIN ME (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Jail-
Jump to: