Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_lcapNews 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_voting_barNews 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_lcapNews 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_voting_barNews 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_lcap0%News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_lcap100%News 5: Charlie the Hotdog I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

News 5: Charlie the Hotdog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

News 5: Charlie the Hotdog Empty
PostSubject: News 5: Charlie the Hotdog   News 5: Charlie the Hotdog EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, Dick Dashinerdly, one of Star City's top anchors, to bring you a new report on what our fine 'heroes' are up to." A man with big hair, and a brigger mustache, grins at the camera charmingly."Last night, they made quite a mess. Thanks to the generosity of the owners of the places, we've managed to get information from security cameras in the location....." He clears his throat, glancing down at the papers in his hand.

"Things started off rather peacefully, if oddly. At closing time the mascot sat down outside the resteraunt, and didn't move for quite a time. Finally, when it was dark, a female,dragonish vandal came from a nearby alley. She spotted the mascot,and goes over, seeming to ask if he needs help. The mascot doesn't respond, instead standing and reaching for her mask. After a blow to his arm, he instead decides to strike out at her,shattering some of her mask and seeming to wound her.As she runs across the street, Charlie, the hot dog, does an amazing flip onto a meatlocker, retrieving a Gatling gun.However, she had her own trick. Stripping, she transforms into a dragon, breathing out Ice to block the bullet storm coming at her.This continues a bit, but some a new figure appears, a blue haired kid wearing a wolf mask and carrying a huge sword, which he uses to block the bullets. After seemingly making attempts to cease the hostilities via talk, he watches as she launches a ball of ice  at the gunner, causing even more damage.After that, he retrieves the dropped weapon, stopping the hotdog from shooting anymore, confronting the dragon with his own weapon.She disregards him, only destroying the gun, and shoots out more ice, causing Charlie to retreat inside the building.Seeming to deactivate his sword in a way that retracts the blade, the wolf follows. After transforming back and getting dressed, the dragon Lady calls the police, suddenly assuming another form and rushing inside. Unfortunately,it was so dark we haven't much info, but there appeared to be a gunshot and a brawl. Said brawl spilled outside, revealing the mascot to have been....a robot!!!After scuffling some more, the robot retreats, going into the sewers as thrown pavement and lightning bolts chase it.Battle finished, the dragon retreats, and after childishly sticking his tongue out at her the boy does the same."

Putting on a pair of glasses the anchor solemnly looks right at the camera."And so we have it, with more questions then answers.Who is this mysterious,dangerous robot? Who is the dragon, and will she learn to stop damaging things? Why can she transform, and why does she seek to be a vandal? And as for this bluehaired boy, this lightning wolf...Is he the same boy to have previously caused property damage and harassed a business man?Why does he go out and do this at such a young age? And has  he learnt his lesson, or only seeks to repair his reputation? One thing I do know, ladies and gentlemen, is that these heroes and villains continue being menaces. This is Dick Dashardly, telling you to keep yourself and your property to be safe."

The Thread: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t670p30-charlie-the-hot-dog-open
The Robot:  https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t659-robot-sniper
The Dragon:   https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t664-ryuu-bassilith-akibaa
The Wolf:  https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t663-toji-rai-okami
Back to top Go down

News 5: Charlie the Hotdog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: NEWS! :: Star City News Channel-
Jump to: