Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Storm Coming in......(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:46 am

She giggled at the eep but then smiled brightly at the fact that he liked it. "well got plently of records like this that we can check out together though, we should start geetting to bed cause I have to get up early for school in the morning and my teachers hate it when i fall asleep in class due to late nights."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Toji reddens further at the giggle, pouting slightly.Then he grins happily, nodding rapidly, when she says they have more music they can listen to. But then comes a not so fun part. Frowning, he opens his mouth to protest."Riat Suy-" YAAAAAAAAAWWWWN!!! As he widens his mouth into a huge yawn, a line of electricity crackles between a upper and lower canine. Scrubbing at a eye with curled hand, he claps his mouth shut, regarding Jenny with a straight face. Well, looks like the boy  couldn't claim that...

(not Tir-)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:36 am

She chuckled and flopped on her stomach and poked his nose and stuck her tongue out at him. "I heard that yawn." She said with a giggle "Go lay down silly." he said before turning off the light her room having a few night lights on. to keep the room dimly lit. "You can goof off all we want tomorrow but for now we shall have a victorious sleep cause we were victoriously awesome today." She declared in a goofy manner holding her finger to the sky before rolling on her side up to her pillow and crawled under her blankets and hugged her stuffed animal smiling to him softly. "Sleep well Toji."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Blinking as his nose is poked Toji sticks his tongue back out at her, pouting slightly as he's told to lie down.He wanted to play, and learn about these things!!!Never less, with a another sudden yawn, the boy nods, giggling as Jenny acts goofy. Smiling back at her as she gets ready to sleep, Toji nods and waves, giving her a quick,grateful hug."Nia-ta nia-ta." Going into the close, he covers up, humming happily as he holds the pillow close. The boy's eyes close, and he relaxes...Soon enough, gentle snores drift out from behind the door.

(Night night)

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 1:51 am

She smiled softly and watched him lay down and fall asleep. She then closed her eyes and cuddled into her stuffed animal as she fell asleep. She was very much excited about having a new friend who seemed to be a really nice guy too.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Coming in......(Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4