Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Storm Coming in......(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:50 am

Toji nommed happily on a piece of steak, stomach gurgling happily.Oh wow....this food was the best he's had in 3 years!!! If this what regular society was like, he was more then eager to explore it!!! Then the nice lady asks a startling question. Blinking, the boy bites his lip nervously."Uhm....not.......good....English....hard...explain..Sorry..." He frowns in dissapointment, looking at his plate as he scoots a piece of corn around. He really was sorry...but what could he say,even if he knew enough English? That Toji was from a pocket dememension, that he'd been raised by just Hus dad and a few helper spirits up until....the Incident? Heh, yeah, if he wanted to ruin Jenny's story....Still, it didn't feel good, lying to her mom.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:03 am

Jenny then spoke out after toji seemed to not know what to say. "he's from russia" he mother blinked "he doesn't sound russian" "thhhhaaats becaaaaause his parents aren't russian! They are... Freeeench? and he ended up with a mixed accent because of it...." she then smiled a big hopeful smile as she mother stared a her before shrugging. "okay I guess." She said going back to her food. Addison gave her a 'was that really the best you could do face' and jenny gave an ashamed 'yes' face before going back to her food.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Toji blinks as Jenny jumps to save the situation, claiming he's from a place called Russia.Eh? Gulping just slightly as her mother questions his accent, the boy relaxes as she claims his parents are French.Smiling as she drops it, he goes back to eating, humming in joy at the good food.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm

The rest of dinner was pretty quiet but at the end her father spoke up. "So how long is Toji staying?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Uh... maybe an hour or two longer?" Jenny replied in more of a form of a question of asking if the time period she gave was okay or not and he shrugged and nodded. "alright then, that's not too late, will he need a ride back home?" Jenny shook her head. "No but I'm going to walk him home so he doesn't get lost." He looked uncertain about that "you sure? you know how dangerous it is at night." She nodded "I'm certain daddy dont worry." she nodded "alright then I guess just be careful and bring your phone with you just incase you need to call back home." She nodded "will do dad."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Toji licks his chops, finishing off the last bit of steak happily as his eyes shine in joy.SogoodsogoodsogoodSO GOOD!!!Then the father speaks up, asking how much longer the halfling was staying. An hour? He looks down, biting his lip nervously. Not to worry.....she had a plan...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm

After dinner Jenny took toji up to her room again. She sat down on her bed and would let him join her if he wanted making sure her door was fully closed. "So.... do you want me to sneak you back into my room so you can hide out in my closet? or would you prefer me get you a hotel room instead so you have a place of your own for now you don't have to hide to stay in?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Toji waves goodbye to the others with a shy smile, and he follows his savioress back up to her room.At the question, the boy blinks, thinking it over, kind of, before answering by pointing at the closet."M-m-meryia....don't... alone....." His fingers tighten upon the reinforced stick, knuckles white.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 pm

She nodded "Alright then." she satarted to grab some spare blankets and pillows setting up a make shift bed in the closet that was actually decently sized so it probably wouldnt be too cramped for toji. "How well can you climb and or scale walls?" She asked as she made sure everything was set up for him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Toji grins, bouncing happily as she says OK. Oh, he knew that after all this trouble she was unlikely to say hah, tricked yah!!! But, if he was honest, the boy had been a little scared...Scared she would just kick him out, leave him for Corgi to find....Shaking slightly at that part, Toji glomps her, eyes watering in happiness."Nyu-siaf!!" He peeks slightly at his new bed, and lets go, walking over to it,poking curiously. At her question, he tilts his head, then waggles his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm

She smiled fixing up the blanket and stood u nodding at her work and eeped as he glomped her falling over and blushed super hard as she looked at him on top of her. Though before her blood could all rush to her face to make her pass out he got off her to check out his bed. She exhaled easing up as she sat up then paused. "Hey how fast can you run...? Cause maybe you could just run past me as i come back in so fast my parents cant see you and make it back up to my room."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Tilting his head at the red face, Toji shrugs, grinning as he grabs a pillow and holds it close. Sooooooooooft..... Happy hums float up from the boy as he revels in the comfyness the pillows offered him.At her question, he puts the pillow back, considering, then nodding.Lightning flashes around Toji as he takes a step....and then with twin puffs of displaced air, he's suddenly on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:34 am

She blinked as he seemed to vanish and looked around till she found him and siled. "alright that will be our new plan then, well walk around for a minute or so and I'll walk back and when you see the door open you just zoom into the house and up to my room and i'll walk in then and say you got home alright."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 am

Toji nods, eyes gleaming as he blurs back, clinging onto the pillow.Softsoftsoft...and warm!!Humming, he looks at her, smiling, and glances around, examining the place he'd be staying in some more before they have to carry out the plan.Deciding that'd been enough pillow hugging, the boy fluffs it up, putting it back into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:33 pm

She hang out with toji until the time came where she had to leave with him. after saying good bye to her parents she started to walk with Toji down the side walk.as they walked addison walked over out of no where and walked besides them wearing her day clothes. "Oh hey Addison, going out to get more supplies?" Addison smiled and nodded "You know it, I'm gonna hit up that one lame ass gang in down town and steal their guns." Jenny nodded "Alright just be careful okay?" Addison smiled and nodded with a wink. "You know I won't" She said teasingly before walking off in another direction going to down town.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Toji had hung out with his new friend,enjoying his newfound freedom,then it had been time to go.Waving goodbye, he follows Jenny out.As they walk down the sidewalk, the boy glances around curiously, humming as he waves his head happily.Then, he let's out a startled squeak when....Addison appears. Hair glowing slightly in embarrassment at the sound, Toji listens,brow furrowed. A gang? He gives Jenny a concerned look, plainly asking if the other girl would be OK.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:12 am

Jenny waved good by to Addison and then looked to toji seeing his concern and chuckled ruffling his hair. "Don't worry Toji, Addison is tough than even me, if I can make it out in the world all on my own and even save you then she can do all that and more. She was always the one protecting me from bullies as we grew up. And if anyone can walk into a gangs lair and make it out in one piece and a bunch of stolen guns it's her, she's the best sister a girl could ask for after all."

She smiled brightly to him. "In fact if it wasn't for her i wouldn't have been motivated to learn how to hack things as well as i do, and I would have never been a hero, so n other words, if it wasn't for her helping me so much.. I probably would have never met you let alone saved you. So don't worry about her she can handle herself." She assured him with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:33 am

Toji hums happily as she ruffled his hair, and he listens,worried frown fading, as she reassures him.She really did sound like an incredible sister...Returning the smile, he relaxes , and flexes his hands. It felt so good to be able to do that willingly...Though the cold air wasn't that pleasant...Ignoring the urge to shiver, he glances around, wiping at his eyes slightly. The boy actually had a shot now....to do what he wanted...It felt good,but it was also a little scary....Pushing those thoughts away, the boy grins at Jenny, walking beside her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:16 pm

She noticed him shiver and gently hugged him to keep him warm. "Come on lets head back now so you're not stuck in the cold." She said with a soft smile. She started to walk back with him then and when they got close she left him so she could go up to the door and open it for him so he could sneak speed in.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Toji blinks at the hug, humming happily, both at the friendly contact and the added warmth.At her suggestion he nods, walking with her back to the house.As she walks up to the front door,opening it, he crouches slightly and getting the route set in his mind. It was one thing to flashstep in a open area, or in a building with space, but another when using it as a stealthy entry... Wincing at the memory of that one time, the boy nods, stepping as electricity flashes around him.....then he's suddenly on the stars with a puff of air. Gulping slightly,Toji blurs to Jenny's room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 am

Toji would hear Jenny talking to her parents as sh e came in and shut the door. She said good night to them and went up stairs. She walked into the room and closed the door behind hand smiled to Toji. "Nice job! I couldn't even see you as you came in." She said clearly impressed as she walked over to alcrid and filled up his food bowl and kissed his head before going over to her bed and hopping on it. "Hey are you able to sleep with music playing?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:52 am

Toji lay on her floor, huffing slightly. That had been close...if he had stumbled....Shrugging, he puts it aside, getting up. Jenny had been talking with her parents, so there was no way they had noticed him,being distracted. When she enters, complimenting him on his entry,the boy grins happily, bouncing slightly.At her question, he shrugs. Wait....Corgi hadn't been a fan of music all that much...this here was an opportunity.....Smiling, he nods.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:56 pm

She smiled "Great cause I find it hard to sleep without it at times... the dark mixed with silence just gets to me sometimes... you know?" She said before getting up and grabbing a record labled "Green Day: Dookie" and placed it on her record player and placed the needle on it and the music started to play quietly. She then kicked off her shoes and grabbed a black tank top and some boxers. "Be right back im going to go put on my pajamas." she said leaving him in the room with the music playing.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Toji nods, frowning slightly. Yeah.....he knew.....Watching curiously as she activates some sort of device, the boy blinks, yelping slightly, in surprise at it. Despite it being quiet, it was a bit more....more...then the traditional Rai-Okamian pieces he listened to as a little kid.Nodding, he waves goodbye, listening with slightly widened eyes.But, after a few seconds, Toji grins, bobbing his head, then rocking it as his upper body weaves.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Jenny came back in a bit latter her hair down but much messier then before, her black tanktop having a white band logo on it. She smiled seeing him jam out and giggled closing the door behind her and jumped and ploped on her bed as alcrid hops in his cage while bobbing his head to the music. "So you like punk rock music huh?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 am

"Eep!!" Hearing a sudden noise behind him, Toji let's out a startled squeak, then reddens, hair glowing slightly, in embarrassment, of said squeak. Some mighty warrior he was.At her question, he tilts his head, considering, before nodding with a happy grin. For the boy's first introduction to music, it wasn't half bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Coming in......(Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next