Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_lcap100%Storm Coming in......(Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Storm Coming in......(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Storm Coming in......(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:33 am

The dark,shadowy room was filled with quiet shuffling.One of the shadows, one with the form ofva rotound, heavily mustachioed man, leans forward, chuckling wickedly." Greetings, gentlemen....and, I'm assuming, ladies. Now, I know,I know, I'm usually robotics, but I've a unique offer for you today. Three years,ago, I managed to capture a unique specimen, and put him to the test as my personal guard. And, I must say, he preformed quite well. Now that I'm certain, I come to you all, to ask for help....Give me the funding, the knowhow,and I'll use his DNA to gift you with a army of creatures like him, yahahahaha!!!" Grinning at the sudden sound of chairs creaking, the man grins, his teeth catching the light of the suddenly on screen."Aaaaah, interest. Well, then, let us see how well he preforms,hmm?"

Meanwhile.....As clouds rolled in, a short boy, carrying a metal walking stick, walks down the street, eyes dull, as if he was sleepwalking. The faded light catches the high-tech collar on his neck,making it gleam, as did the odd,floating droid thing behind him, though his sterile whiteclothing failed to. Hearing crackling from it, he stops."Toji.....Cause trouble!!!!" Raising his stick, he slams into into the hood of a nearby car, crushing the engine, and blurs over to a storefront, shattering all the windows...and the metal windowframes., going on to cause more of a mess.

The shadow man laughs."Great strength and speed, he's no little punk. A excellent addition, even without the rest of his capabilities!!!!! Any takers yet? Hmmm??" He pauses, examining the other figures.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:51 am

Jenny drags her hands over her face and mask as she stuck her tongue out and goes cross eyed as she made a "bluuuuuuuuuh" sound along with a "Soooooo booooooooooored" as she st on a store roof top but paused as she heard a crushing sound and then windows and glass shattering. he then blinked and looked on wards normally while she stuck her tongue back in her mouth looking for the source. She saw the boy and blinked noting his eyes and collar and narrowed her eyes a bit before hopping off the side of the store. As she landed she turned her hover board on and attached it to her feet and rode it over towards the boy and cupped her hands over her mouth. "Hey guy!What are you doing?" She shouted to him as she thought a bit in her head noting any and everything he did curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:16 am

Toji was currently turning a phone booth into scrap with rapid swings of the stick. As the girl on a strange floating device comes up and speaks to him, the boy tilts his head, regarding her blankly as the booth falls onto the ground with a crash.

The man blinks, then examines the board. Oh ho......The droid thing floats forward and speaks to the girl."Go along, little girl. This isn't your business. You have no reason to bother us....." He grins."Unless you're a hero.......Well,my dear, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:23 am

Jenny looked over the boy as he looked to her and waved "Yeah you" she said a bit calmer "what are you doing? You don't really seem angry, nor like you are enjoying trashing things up" she said clearly and noticeably ignoring the droid and talking to the boy. "Why are you trashing things up? You don't seem like you like doing it or that you're angry. Do you want to be terrorizing these people?" She asked as an honest question in a calm tone to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am

The man sputters as the girl blatantly ignores him. The impudent, pesky, disrespectful, annoying, hateful, despicable, poisonous little brat!!!! Hearing murmers behind him, he turns around, grinning as he turns off the mic."Not to worry, ladies and gentlemen.Not even a setback. Please don't trouble your heads."

The boy blinks. She...wasn't attacking? Nor was he being ordered to attack....Toji twitches, shuddering slightly, and forces himself to shake his head."J-juyt, juyt..M-m-meryai, s-senhyo..." His eyes gleam with sudden life as he looks at the girl. Was this the help he needed?

(No,no.Please, help)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:48 am

She smiled as he shook his head. "I didn't think so which means my theory on what that collar is might be correct." She went over to him closer and looked over the collar. "hmm.... I've hacked and reprogrammed harder it shouldn't be hard to reprogram it if its anywhere as poorly crafted as that one droid. I assume the guy controlling you won't let me do that so just try to fight back as much as you can so i can stand a chance at trying ot get that thing off and turned off. I would just cut it off but i don't want to accidentally hurt you or damage it, my sis is aaaalways looking of more scrap pieces to mess with." She said with a smile as she shamelessly called the mans work poorly crafted.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:14 am

The boy blinks, and watches warily as she approaches, his body shaking as he struggles to retain control.Please, hurry....Despite hearing the mod scientist cackle on about similar things, he still hadn't a idea of what she was talking about.Toji just hoped this would work....

"Ahem....Dr. Corgi, are you aware that that girl is interfering with your guard?" The mustachioed madman freezes, then rapidly turns around, opening the mic." Toji, attack, pacify!!!!" The boys muscles lock in place, and he grits his teeth. No.....way....."Boy, listen when I command you!!!!!Attack!!" The hand holding the stick quivers, but he closes his eyes shut, focusing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 am

Jenny slid over seeing him struggle and started to get to work pulling out other scythe and busting the main panel open and looked over the control panel "pffft child's play" she said as she put her scythe away "Just hold still for like 40 seconds and I'll get this thing dis activated and turned off." she said as she started hacking into the controls and reprogramming it making the over all control of the boy lower rapidly as she hacked it. If he managed to stay still for the given time the collar would click loose and she would pull it off "Bam all done."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 am

"Toji!!!! You WILL listen to me!!!!!" Corgi growled, hearing both the girl's insults and the increasing murmurs behind him.This couldn't, WOULDN'T, happen!!! He was the one in control, he was,he was,he was, he was!!!!!Ignoring the urge to hop around and scream, the madman continues attempting to regain control.

Meanwhile, Toji continued fighting, weaving slightly as pain pulses through his head. He's never resisted this long before....But there was no way he was losing this time!!!!But, just before she managed to succeed, his control broke.
"AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" A fist flew up to her face, but paused as the urge to obey faded. The boy blinks, lowering his hand and flexing it, a grin slowly stretching across his face as he shuffles first to one side,then another.

Laughing, he spins, jumping around some before suddenly hugging Jenny as his eyes tear up."Nyu-siaf, Nyu-siaf!!!!!" Shuddering slightly, he reslishes the feeling of being free, then glances at the droid, his eyes going black and gold as he let's go of the nice girl. "Cooooooorgiiiiiiiii....."Blurring over, he grabs hold of it, screaming right into the audio receptors."HIJ NUION FUYIA BUI OSIA, TERLA FUUTIO!!!" He bites out the camera, then turns to Jenny, holding the droid up as he spits the camera into his other hand."Yui
sahui juira mesui se kurao?"

Corgi gulps, flinching."Oh..,....I...m-may have erred......" Shivering, he then turns around, blinking as the figures begin to leave."Huh?!?! Where are you all going!!?!?!" "Corgi......it appears you should stick to robotics. Call us when you have a new device." The scientist blinks, then, as they all leave, gives into the urge."YYAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!! YOU LITTLE BRATS!!!!!!!"

(Thank you, thank you. Go drink cow piss, poo breath!!!!Equivalent of:You want this piece of junk?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:02 pm

She saw the first coming and her eyes went wide as she cursed in her head but focused on finishing the hacking and managed to get it just in time. She smiled brightly as she watched him laughing and jumping around, she knew this guy couldn't have been that bad and boy was she glad that she could save him cause there was no way that she would have been able to win a physical fight against him.

She blinked as he hugged her but smiled and hugged him back, she was't quiet sure what he said but she figured it was probably thank you. "Your welcome man." She then watched as he got angry and screamed at the droid after showing an amazing feat of speed. Yep she was definitely glad she was on this boys good side. She then saw him look to her and figured the sudden look to her and his calming down was possibly him offering her the droid before he probably broke it. She shook her head.

"If you're asking if I want it then, nah if want you can just break it, I'll just keep the collar for now." She said with a smile as she put a foot down but kept the other on her board. "Shake your head or nod it but, do you have a place where you can immediately go to for shelter? Because we shouldn't stick around here much longer, the police might be coming and trust me we don't want to deal with them right now. But I can offer you shelter for now if you don't have a place you can go to immediately."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Toji nods, then crushes it, throwing it into a nearby trashcan with a snort.Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!Turning back to her, the boy regards her somewhat shyly, now that all the excitement had died down. At her question, he bites his lip nervously, then shakes his head.Considering the only person he'd stayed with was now,thankfully, firmly separated from him, he had no place at all.At her offer, he nods rapidly, smiling slightly."Nyu-siaf!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:27 pm

She nodded as he shook his head and smiled offering her hand to him. "No problem, I'm Scythe Bewilder but where were going I go by my normal name, scythe just being the one i use when I go around wearing what I am now. if you take my hand I'll help you onto my board and I'll take us to my home." If he took her hand she would help him onto her board and then push off the ground and bring her foot up after she got the board going. It would feel like they were gliding on smooth ice the hover board moved so smoothy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:56 pm

He blinks, then offers up his own name shyly."T-Toji Rai-Okami..." Looking at the offered hand, Toji takes it hesitantly, then yelps in surprise, bare toes curling, as if to get a better grip, as the board begins moving.Crouching slightly, he relaxes, oohing slightly, upon relaxing just how smooth the ride was. Looking at Scythe, he tilts his head, and reaches up to poke at the mask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:23 pm

She smiled to him "Nice to meet you Toji." she lightly held him to make sure he didn't fall off as she rode down the street. When she noticed him poking she blushed a bit. "My sister made this for me, its a mask, it also works as goggles, a filter to cleanse air in case i run into gasses, it allows me to breath under water, and it alters my voice to sound different and deeper to help hide who I am." She explained almost timidly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 pm

The boy blinks as she holds him, and leans into it slightly, humming.Listening as she explains what the mask was for, he tilts Hus head, but nods, smiling. It certainly seemed quite useful, and it looked amazing as well.Glancing around curiously, he feels a grin stretch across his face, hair sparking slightly as he gets excited. He couldn't wait to get exploring!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:24 pm

She rode back to an average level of richness neighborhood and tilted the hover board slowing it down until she put her foot down. She then helped Toji off and turned off her hover board holding it under her arm. The house was a not too small not too large two story house and was neatly painted in soft and light colors. "Sweet my parents aren't home which means I don't have to sneak in to change." She then waved to him to follow and opened the door for him and took off her mask and shouted up the stairs in a voice that sounded more younger and timid than before.

"Addison I'm home!" Another voice would shout back that sounded just like her but more confident. "I hope you didn't cut up your costume again!" She giggled smiling brightly "Don't worry! I brought you back some scraps though I'll bring it up in a sec!" "Sweet!" She then walked over to Toji again "My name without the mask and stuff is Jennifer, and when my parents are around since they will be home soon if they ask your a foreign extange student from school and you're here to hang out okay? I know you cant really say that but I just wanted to tell you so you aren't confused when i call you that."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Toji, with Scythe's assistance, hopped off the board, landing lightly and somewhat nervously fiddling with the stick in his hands. He didn't know what he was going to do next....Following her into the house, he glances around, reaching out to fiddle with some knickknacks curiously.Looking at her as she shouts up, he blinks. She sounded different....Strange...As she walks over and truly introduces herself, he tries it out."Jenn...I...fer..Jennifer...." Nodding, the boy tilts his head curiously at the exchange student part, but nods.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:22 pm

"Careful with those" she said to him as she noticed him playing. She then nodded as he tested out saying her name "Yep that's it." She then saw him look confused at the title and tried explaining it. "You know like when people from out of country transfers schools from where they are from over to another country. I would say just another student but the fact you don't speak English kinda makes that hard to believe."

She then motioned him to follow her up the stairs. "I can probably talk them into letting you stay for dinner so at that point either when they think i'm walking you home I can either get you a hotel room with the money i get from preforming music on Saturdays or sneak you back in and you can sleep in my room for the night so just think it over for now." She walked him into a room filled with a tone of scrap metal highly advanced tech and pieces of costumes laying around.

A girl with bleached white hair that was wavey and reached down past her but and wearing a loose laced white beanie and was in a t shirt and boxers as she sat on her bed and looked just like, besides her hair, Jenny. She looked up from her laptop to see jenny as jenny tossed her the collar. She caught it and looked it over " its pretty cheap but the metal its pretty good, thanks." she noticed toji and gestured to him "Whose the new guy?"

"His name is Toji, that collar was being used to control him, mind watching him while i change clothes?" She shrugged "Sure why not." Jenny then started to walk off to the room next to addison's and closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Blinking as she tries to explain further, the boy just shrugs. As he follows her up, he blinks, hearing her plan, and bites his lip nervously. He hoped she was still willing to let him stay when it became time...As they enter the room, he blinks at the sight of a white haired girl, tilting his head. Huh? Strange color for a full human...Blinking as Jenny tosses the collar, Toji takes a breath, a slow grin stretching across his face. It was off!!! He could breath in as much as he wanted!!!It.....it was off....his legs wobble, but the kid stands firm, breathing in slowly. Stay calm.....Not quite as overwhelmed, he rocks on Hus feet, humming happily. After a second, he looks at Addy, giving a hesitant wave." C-chij...."

(Hi/hello)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Addison stared at him blankly as he spoke before muttering "wonderful he's note speaking english." She sighed but waved back. Before reaching over to the table besides her and started to disassemble the collar but paused ever so often probably to check and make sure he was still there seeming to not want to try and make small talk figuring he probably couldn't make any due to not speaking english.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Smiling slightly as she waves back, he glances around, examining things curiously.After a bit, he wanders over to Addy, plopping onto the floor and humming happily as he wiggles his feet, toes stretching out. It was great,being able to move under his own power...Looking up, he watches closely as she continues working.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:49 pm

Looking over to him as he plopped down next to her and she pat his head gently before continuing to disassemble the collar typing on her laptop ever so often. Soon enough Jenny came back over her hair back in pigtails gently laying over her shoulders as she wore her usual civillain clothes. "I'm back." She said as addison looked up "hey, nicely done getting this collar, it saved me 30 bucks on the last bits of stuff i needed," She smiled "Glad to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Blinking as she pats his head, Toji grins happily, relishing the nice contact. Sure, Corgi never was.....physical....even if only to protect his investment, but he never really was nice either.Looking at the device she typed on, he rose up onto his knees, peeking curiously over her shoulder at the screen.When Jenny comes back the boy grins, waving."Chij!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 pm

She seemed to be copying and pasting an adress adn sending it over email to someone on a windowed window and on another window slightly off to the side of th one she was on was a message that read "transfer complete." Jenny waved to him a bit timidly, it seemed that woithout her gear on she appeared much more timid "hey"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Tilting his head at the process, Toji shrugs, turning his attention to the one who'd saved him.Tilting his head, the boy blurs over, examining her. Why did she seem so....timid....now?He looks up at her searchingly, then points at her, then grabs his upper arm, flexing it slightly. You're strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Coming in......(Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next