Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barStorm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Storm Coming in......(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:09 am

She blinked as he blurred over to her and looked her over and then up to her pointing at her and grabbed is upper armed. "uuu-uuuuhh..." She said rather timidly again. "I think your new fan boy is finally realizing that your actually super shy timid and socially awkward when not doing heroing stuff. Or at least the timid part." Addison said not seeming surprised. "o-o-oh...."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:20 am

Toji blinks, sighing slightly. She didn't seem to get it....Shrugging, the boy pats her arm reassuringly, smiling."Yens wa-vi."After that, he steps back, fiddling with his weapon nervously and biting his lip as he glances at the two of them.So....what now?

(its OK, or equivalent, at anyrate.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 am

She blushed a bit as he pat her arm but nodded a bit. The front door then shut and a mans voice called up to then. "Jen! Addi! I home!" Addison and jenny's face then lit up as the man walked up the stairs. he had a very nicely groomed beard it wasn't too big and fit mostly close to his face but was still very thick. His hair was black short and slicked back and he wore a black fancy suit. "Daddy!" they both said excitedly as they ran up to him and hugged the very tall man as he chuckled hugging them both back and looked to Toji. "Now whos this fine young man?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:44 am

Smiling as she nods, he yelps slightly in surprise at another voice,this one male, calling out. As the man walks up, appearing,Toji steps back slightly, but gives out a hesitant wave, trying for a small smile,"Chij..." At the question, the boy blinks, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:48 am

Their father waved back to him as jenny spoke up. "He's a foreign exchange student from school, think he could stay for dinner?" She asked with a hopeful smile and he was heseitent but after seeing jennys smile he smiled kindly and placed a hand on her head. "Of course he can." He waled over to toji and held his hand out to him. "Hello I am Mike Necowl, Jennifer and Addison's father, It is nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:59 am

Toji smiles happily as the man waves back, resisting the urge to lick his chops at the mention of dinner.Rocking on his heels happily as their father says it's OK to stay, the boy blinks as he walks over, holding out a hand.Huh? Some odd human custom....Thinking through it, he remembers what Corgi did with one of his sponsors,and reaches out, hesitantly to shake the hand."T-toji Rai-Okami. It.....honor."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 am

He chuckled and shook his hand and nodded to him before turning to the girls "Your mother will be home in about a half hour so I'll get started on dinner here soon." then nodded to say they under stood pausing at addisons door "and Addi please will you finally clean up your room?" addison pouted and grumbled "fine...." he smiled and then left to his room to get out of his suit. Jenny then smiled a timid smile to Toji "thank you for playing along" she said in her timid tone again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:29 am

Toji smiles, relaxing, as his hand is shook.Waving goodbye as he leaves, the boy tilts he s head dcuriously at Addy's grumbling, he then looks at Jenny as she thanks him, and grins with a nod. No problem, no problem at all!! Looking between them, Toji rubs his throat nervously."Sef hioa?"

(Now what)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:38 am

Addison watched him leave then looked to toji as he spoke in another language and put a hand on jen's shoulder "Have fun with the foreigner" She said before leaving into her room and closing the door as jenny sighed looking to toji but smiled timidly. "I guess we can just go hang out in my room till dinner is ready" she said as she lead him to her room and opened it.

Her room was a bit neater than Addison's but was full of video game and tv show posters that were mostly mid evil centered. She had her violin in the corner of her room by a large shelf full of cd's and records. and on her bed was her laptop. As toji came in he would also notice many other posters on her ceiling as well and a bunny bear stuffed animal on her bed and on a table in the corner of her room was her pet rabbit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:47 am

Toji blinks at Jenny's suggestion, and nods, following her into her room. Glancing around, he oohs at yet more sights, picking up a nearby game and examining it curiously. Spotting the rabbit, the halfling freezes in place, then slowly and steadily walks over to it. Tilting his head, Toji gradually reaches out, and pets it between the ears, being careful.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:16 am

She smiled as she saw him notice her rabbit and walked over and picked him up showing toji. "This is Alcrid, my pet rabbit." She then used her free hand only needing one to carry alcrid due to his small size and gently moved tojis arms into place placing acrid in his arms gently. The rabit's fur was soft and the tinny little guy was very warm and cuddly as he looked up to toji curiously. "Hes super nice and mellow as long as your nice to him."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Toji blinks as she picks the rabbit up, then smiles, waving hello.Tilting his head as Jenny moves arms, the boy's eyes widen as she places Alcrid in them. He casts semi panicked glances at first the rabbit, then her, back and forth. What exactly was he supposed to do now?!?Blinking as he feels the warmth and softness of the bunny, he cuddles it close, humming happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:50 pm

She gave him a reassuring smile when he looked like he was freaking out but smiled more calmly and mentally sighing in relief when he calmed down. the rabbit then started to lean more against him as he hummed and she smiled brighter. "He likes music some times he'll even bob his head or hop around to the music. Though he likes to cuddle up against you when you hum or since cause he likes the vibrations that come from your neck when ever you do either. I'm glad you like him though."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Blinking as the fuzzy animal leans against him, Toji grins back, bouncing slightly.Thus was so amazing!!! A small creature actually liked him!!!Nodding rapidly as she says she was glad he liked the little fuzz ball, the halfling begins humming a okamian song to Alcrid.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 am

She smiled brightly as he seemed to get excited and as Alcrid bobbed his head to the song. She then went over to her violin as toji hummed and started to listen to the song once again and started to play a tune on her violin that worked with his humming with a smile and made sure to tick to the style of music that the sound sounded like it came from she played beautifully and gracefully as she played happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Toji blinks in surprise as she picks up a instrument and begins to play, stopping for a sec and peering at it. Reigning in his curiosity, he picks right back up,swaying to the music floating around the room as he nuzzles the happy rabbit.This.....this was....this was fun!!!!!A happy grin stretches across his face as the boy closes his eyes in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:34 pm

She giggled watching him sway and started to sway with him as she kept playing. Alicrid pressed up against him happily as he nuzzled him. Jenny then started to dance around a bit as she kept playing smiling brightly as she did so giggling happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:22 pm

Toji's grin widens as he hears the music, and feels the bunny lean up against him.Hearing giggles, he opens his eyes, watching curiously as Jennifer dances. Tilting his head,he tries a few awkward steps, grin turning sheepish and hair glowing slightly in embarrassment as he nearly staggers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:47 pm

She saw him watch her and try to dance and she skipped over to him as she kept playing and showed him step by step how she danced and the moves when broken down were very simple and easy to follow. When he got the hang of it she then started dancing like she was before and would happily dance with him giggling happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Toji blinks as she comes over, but continues humming, smiling gratefully as she shows him how to dance like her.Thankfully, they were easy enough to learn, so he quickly got it. Dancing beside her, the boy laughs,smiling happily and pausing his humming just long enough to declare "Serai, serai!!!"

(Fun, fun!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:53 pm

Jenny laughed and danced besides him until Addison popped her head in. "He jen Dinner time." SHe said before leaving and jenny stopped playing and put her violin on her head looking to toji and held out her hands for alcrid. "we can't bring him down cause he likes to hop on the food."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Toji blinks as Addy comes in, eyes widening and hair sparking in excitement as she says the magic word....dinner. Now, he may not know much about regular society and culture(who're we kidding, he barely knows anything), but even he knew that dinner=food, and food=yummy tastes and full stomachs.But, then a sour note. Frowning nobly(no chance he was going to own up to pouting, not even in his own head), the boy cuddles Alcrid a second more, then gently hands him over to Jenny. Toji then blurs over to the bedroom door, bouncing slightly as his stick waggles in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Jenny smiled and put alcrid back in his cage after kissing his head "dont worry toji this isnt the last time you'll see alcrid" she said with a soft smile and would walk down with him. Addison was already in her chair and eating, tonight was stake, corn, and mash potatoes. Next to her was their father now in a baggy t shirt and sweats. Next to him was a woman with long black hair in a bun and was eating happily. Jenny pulled over another chair for toji next to his plate and sat down at hers. "Hey mom welcome hom." her mom smiled "thanks hun and glad to see you are finally making friends." jenny blushed lightly and spoke timidly again. "u-uh thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 am

Toji nods happily and grinning as Jenny says he'd be able to see the bunny again.Following her down, he pauses just behind the doorway and peeking somewhat shyly around it....that is until the smell of food lures him out and over to the table.Giving a slightly hesitant smile to the woman,  the boy also gives a small wave."Chij...." Smiling gratefully as Jenny pulls out a chair for him, he climbs up it, toes gripping the supports, and watches curiously as they eat, before copying them.OOOOOOOH, GOOD!! Toji grins at the woman, bowing slightly."Nyu-siaf!!...uhm....g-good!!!!'Then he pauses slightly at the mention of friends, blinking. Were they?....he hoped so...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 am

She ate happily as her mother nodded to toji. "So I hear you are an extange student, where are you from?" she asked curiously making Jennys eyes grew wide as she realized she forgot to cover that part with him which addison notice and she tried not to laugh at her. Jenny then looked to Toji to see if he knew what to say or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Coming in......(Open)   Storm Coming in......(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Storm Coming in......(Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next