Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

After about 30 more minute of light hearted conversation and Max constantly flirting with Domino, they had to leave lunch for their next period.
"Well I'll see you tonight then!" Ray told her has she walked off, smiling.

Later that night.

Ray would have walked the entire way up Main Street with a backpack containing her home made super hero attire. She probably didn't need it, but StarCity gets iffy at night, and the last thing she wanted to do was fly that fast in skinny jeans.
Ray would be the first to arrive at the bowling ally, getting the five of them a lane.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Dominka the entire time tried not to let the flirting get to her commonly redirecting the conversation to stop one flirt before he would make another. She then waved as they left and she went to class. Dominka looked at herself in the mirror after splashing cold water on her face thinking to herself. 'I can control it.... I just have to make sure i keep eating and not run as much..." her step mother then called out to her. "Sweetie you're gonna be late!." she took a deep breath and wiped her face off leaving the bathroom "Right sorry bye." she said quickly as she left and walked to the bowling alley being the last one there.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm

When Domino arrived, all four of them were just putting their shoes on, laughing about something stupid Sam said. "You know thats not what I mean!" Sam whined, standing up and pouting. "Whatever! It was still funny!" Jen teased, laughing and grabbing a ball.
Ray laughed and looked up, waving to Domino to show where they were. "You look even more beautiful in the glow in the dark lights." Max would tell her, being the first to approach Domino out of the group.

"Probably one of the cheesiest lines you've come up with yet." Ray said with a sigh. "You ready to bowl?" Ray asked Domino.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 pm

She walked in getting her shoes as she looked over seeing the group taking a deep breath. 'There they are.... I hope i don't mess this up and eat them alive their all really nice...' She smiled a bit when Ray waved, waving back as she walked over and blinked at his flirt line but shook it off looking the Ray and nodded "Ready" She said as she slipped on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Ray smiled and watched as Jen went up to bowl first. She threw a gutter ball as soon as she let go of it, laughing her way back to wait for her ball. But, before, she could pick it up, screams would be heard from outside. The doors would swing open and people would flood in, ducking and screaming, the doors would shatter and tons of gun shots would be heard. "EVERYONE GET LOW" Ray would scream to everyone in the building. She would pick up her backpack and sprint to the bathroom, throwing off the clothes and putting on her super hero attire.

Two seconds later Ray would shoot from the bathroom and out the door, leaving behind a rainbow trail on this grim moment.
Ray would fly above the men and count, 14 in total with a semi automatic weapon. One had a flame thrower that was connected to his body and another had a large glowing yellow sword that would set fire to anything it touched, it was like they were cyborg meta humans.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Why did these metahuman attacks always have to happen right at the most important part of the level? Why? Harmon was standing outside his favorite frozen yogurt parlor when these cyborg manics began to stroll down the street. This was it... big leagues. First time using these powers to protect the innocent. Time to make it count.

Ducking behind a dumpster, Harmon concentrated, and hoped his design would would work. All of a sudden, his backback glowed as metal plates flew from his backpack and worked themselves around him, as it all glowed soft blue. When it all faded, he was in his hero gear. He wasn't Harmon. He was hotwire. He immediately got up behind the sign of the parlor, and surveyed the situation. Multiple mechanical implants. Some can be turned off, some are hard wired into their own nervous systems.

Where to begin... wait... who was that? A girl had just appeared, flying up above them all. Perfect actually. As the one with the flamethrowed turned around to see the flying girl, his arm with the thrower was just where hotwire needed it. "Please work..." he muttered with a snap of his fingers. The 4 goons in front of him were swamped in flames.

"Oh I love this."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Dominka looked over as Ray ran off after getting under a table and she sneaked over to the bathroom entrance hearing some movement before the 'new girl' shot out the door flying. She narrowed her eyes a bit as she went into the bathroom. If she left her backpack there she'd grab it putting it on so no one else would take it and sniff it to get a trail. If she didn't she would follow Rays scent by sniffing the air and ground and climbed out the window and parcored her way up to the roofs keeping low as she hid sniffing the air Rays scent leading back to the flying girl. Her eyes widened when she realized... she wasn't the only one who could do weird things. She hadn't kept up with hero news and the city had little metas so she had no idea there were metas out there.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:53 am

Ray watched as the goon finally turned around to spot the flying girl, and he pointed his flame thrower at her. Ray could easily dodge the flames, so she didn't looked worried at all. But, before she knew, something when wrong and four of the goons caught on fire by the one guy?
Whether it was a mistake or he was actually a good guy, there's no need to let them catch on fire.

Ray would fly down so fast she just looked like a rainbow blur! She would then fly around the goonies that caught of fire, at 100 MPH, putting out the fire, creating a small tornado, and leading that tornado into a building where it would knock them out.
"You're lucky I'm nice." Ray growled at them, turning around to see Ice shards fly at her face, missing it by inches but hitting her hood and pinning it to the wall, revealing her rainbow hair. "This is hand made you idiot! I actually put work into this!" Ray yelled at him, lifting up her hand and shooting a rainbow energy ball at the guys feet.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Hotwire surveyed the scene again. He activated his quantum mod, and began to plan. There was a patch machine for bowling shirts outside the alley, as well as a couple parking meters.

"Ok... uh... let's see. If I take those... and the patch machine can..." He muttered walking out into the open. Everything slowed as the thugs began to turn to attack him. "So I bring these here..." He said as the patch machine disassembled and began to reform around his hands. Then the tops of the two meters broke off and flew to him. By this point, about 5 seconds had passed, and the goons were about to get on him. Just as one of the goons began to pounce, the build was done, and the two large masses on his hand began to spin. As he swung his hand, he turned off his quantum timing.

With that, the goon found himself taking a strong spinning uppercut. Knocking him flat out. As two more began to rush him, he slowed it down to swing into one of them, before using the momentum to fly out at the other. The extra 10 seconds to plan out his moves was coming in very handy here.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Dominka watched carefully and silently, there was no way she was going to get involved, or at least not yet, not if she didn't have to to save her.... or well them as another person came into the first seeming to have powers too. She closed her eyes sniffing the air traveling down to where the guy morphing metal was and tried to catch his scent but all she really could get was metal from this far away. She sighed and looked over to Ray watching the fight, these guys were really cool.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Ray watched as a figure came out of no where and began to take down goons easily, she didn't care who this guy was, she could deal with him later as long as she gets these goons taken care of.
Ray would swoop down at lightening fast speed and tap a guy on the shoulder. He would turn around to see the rainbow haired girl in front of him. "Pucker Up." Ray said snarkily before lighting her fist up with a rainbow and punching him clean across the jaw.

She would then shoot two more rainbow blast into the guys stomach, throwing him across the road.
Ray would crack her knuckles and look at the five goons that were surrounding her. "Get in line boys, this is going to be a fun night." Ray said with a smirk. Little did she know, there were three others goons behind her, getting ready to swing for her head.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Hotwire saw the goons moving in, and slowed it down to analyze the situation she was in. First goon was holding a long metal rod with strange green markings on it.. He had it raised above his head, going to strike the girl in blue with a powerful blow.

*Clang*

A piece of the broken parking meeter floated behind the girl and blocked the blow. The man looked in shock as a voice came.

"We won't be having any of that now..." Hotwire said. The man growled in a rage and then rushed for hotwire, pulling his arm back to swing the bar at him. If only his arm weren't cybernetic.

"You're dead punk..."

No sooner had he said this, that the mans arm went totally limp, falling to his side. The power sources on that seemed pretty straight forward. As the man looked at it in surprise, trying to get it back on, the other two turned to rush Hotwire. Hotwire immediately pulled an explosive disk and hurled it with a 2 second delay, detonating it in their faces. Ouch. The man with the bar managed to put back on his robotic arm, only for his two cronies to come flying back into him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:37 am

Dominka smiled a bit as she watched, these guys were really good. Definitely the coolest thing she had ever seen... as far as she could remember at least. She continued to watch closely but stayed hidden.

ooc: sorry for a small post
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:55 pm

OOC: Everything is good in the hood!

IC:
Ray went to swing at another guy, not even realizing that the mysterious techy saved her life. She would giggle and flip her hair back, putting on the goggles that were on top of her head. "Alright, enough of this punching bag @^!%." She would say as she dashed away from the guys, then flew at high speed. She would fly in a circle around the guys, looking like a rainbow blur, to the point where they would all be forced into a clump in the middle and a mini tornado would form around them. Pieces of trash and even a mailbox would fly into this tornado, maybe she took it a little far?

Anything in a 20 feet radius that wasn't over 200 pounds would be sucked in, except her ofcourse.
Ray would watch as the tornado went from high speed to a slow crescendo until it was nothing, spitting out everything like it was a volcano.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:53 pm

As the third man struggled to stand, he was met by a spinning punch to the jaw, taking him out for the count. Mere seconds after the man went down, Hotwire felt a draft, which increased until he realized the other girl was creating a cyclone, pulling in most of the remaining men... but that included hotwire. As he began to get lifted off his feet, he reached to his belt, and shot his grapple, which wrapped around the post for the bowling alley sign. He was in the air, put not going any farther towards the cyclone, the cable holding hard.

He was slowly lowered to the ground as the gale subsided. He sighed as he pulled back in the grapple. He regained his footing as he began to survey the area. It looked like that cyclone had done the trick.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Dominka's was rooting them on silently but then cursed as she was picked up by the cyclone and sucked into it. She held onto the backpack so she wouldn't lose it. The cyclone was dieing down and Dominka knew she had to get back on the roof because the fall would be nasty. She looked around as she neared a knocked out thug and kicked off him to go higher and into the outer ring of the cyclone and was flung out onto a building where she rolled to a stop. She then slowly crawled her way to the edge of the building holding her head feeling really dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:23 pm

OOC: Sorry for being so inactive, I've had a hectic past week!

IC:
Ray finally landed and moved her goggles to her head, grinning. "That worked better than I expected it too." she said while walking over to the ginger boy. She would have her hands up in a fighting position as soon as she saw him, both hands glowing in a rainbow of colors. "Alright punk, you have two seconds to explain yourself or you're joining that pile of criminals." Ray warned him, nodded in the general direction of all the criminals who were currently unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Hotwire let out a quick breath as the other girl approached him. He perked up a bit and jerked his head towards her. Oh... so she wasn't sure which side he was on. He immediately put his hands up in a surrendering motion. With a slight rattle, the devices on his hands fell apart.

"Name's Hotwire. I'm not with them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:32 am

Dominka watched them for a bit longer before figuring this is getting borderline stalker in a way. As some of the armor on the boy fell off she breathed in deeply to catch his scent. She would have to try and remember it for later. And ray, well she'd see her in school when she would be returning ray's back pack to her. She started to leave, she was very glad to have met someone else with powers like hers.

ooc: if not stop this is my exit post
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Ray eyed the boy and lowered her hands, letting the rainbow die out with them. "Alright, Hotwire." She spat, still not completely trusting this guy. "What are you doing here anyway?" Ray asked, not even realizing that she was being watched. Off in the distance they could hear the police sirens closing in. Ray looked at the mess surrounding them and then at the boy. "I still don't trust you, but I don't want to get caught in this mess, and I'm sure you don't either." Ray told him flatly, sprouting her wings and holding her hand out to him. "Take my hand, I'm going to take us there." She explained while pointing to the tallest building next to the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Hotwire blinked a couple of times as the sirens began to approach. He then remembered that the police weren't always so happy to deal with super powered vigilantes... even if the threat is beyond their experience. It looked like she didn't trust him, but he honestly didn't blame her. So with a deep breath, he grabbed her hand.

Here's hoping he won't regret this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Ray look around real quick and made an energy blast to sear a lightening bolt coming out of a cloud, he trade mark. She would then grin and laugh. "Hold on like your life depends on it!" Ray said crouching down and getting ready for take-off. She would get up and look at him again. "Well I guess technically your life does depend on it... But either way... Hold on!" She commented, smiling again. In just one second, Ray would shoot off high into the sky with the ginger in hand. after 2 seconds of sheer speed, Ray would land on the tallest building above the crime scene, by then, the police would just have pulled up.

Ray would still be holding Hotwire's hand as they landed, and then look over at the police to see what they were doing. They all seemed confused on why the place was a wreck and the bad guys were in an unconscious pile. The only thing they had going for them was a lightening bolt and cloud engraved in the side walk. The police had flashlights out and would point them up at the building, signaling for Ray and Hotwire to get low to avoid being caught.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:42 am

In that moment, hotwire was glad he held on tight because wow did she accelerate fast. They must have gone up like 10 floors in a matter of 3 seconds. Upon landing, hotwire crouched to the ground a little to catch his breath. Then he saw the lights cut above him. He pulled her down as well to his level. They would probably be good at this point. 

"Alright... I don't think they saw us." Hotwire said, forgetting this girl didn't really trust him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Ray finally let go of his hand and looked him up and down, she still didn't really trust this guy, he was dressed up like a hero would be but he didn't show to have any powers, she was missing something.
"Alright kid, you better just tell me what your powers or awesome abilities are now or else you're going to end up like those guys down their." Ray told him, pointing to the criminals below the two. Meta Humans at their age wasn't a common thing, especially now a days, so Ray had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Hotwire looked at her. Okay... so she just wanted to know his powers. That was alright I guess. Harmon knew he needed to find more opportunities to try new things with them. "It's better if I just show you." He said. His eyes began to glow a light blue, similar to rays outfit. He had gone into his quantum tech scan. He searched the roof for something to work with, and he found it. The floor below must have been some kind of design firm for construction equipment, because they were using this roof to store a couple pieces of contructing hardware. He put his hand in front of his face. Small lines of blue raced up his arms with strange circles and lines on them. Some of them even branched out into the air in front of him a few inches.

A jackhammer began to wobble a little, before lifting a few inches into the air, and shooting over to him, breaking apart as it did, all in silence. The pieces began to materialize around his hand, as if drawn to the lines. When his eyes faded to normal, and the lines went away right quick, his hand now appeared to be a small jackhammer head with a few choice components adjusted. It began to quickly move. That would be painful to get hit with.

"Cool huh?"

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next