Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_lcapThis is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_voting_barThis is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_lcapThis is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_voting_barThis is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_lcap0%This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_lcap0%This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_lcap100%This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) Empty
PostSubject: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Miley wears her usual purple winter hat she wore when in her demon form to cover her horns and a very revealing purple dress and no shoes. The moonlight shines down into a highly lit up city. The lights in the city reflect off Miley's skin making her skin look as if it wear glowing. Miley holds purple high heels that show off her feet in one hand smiling. "THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN EVEN THOUGH I ONLY WATCH! But you really didn't have to kill that guy. I agree with Hu but I must say that was a very impressive idea to kill him by spitting fire into him while you kissed him. What would you expect? Me ripping his heart straight out of his chest? yes... Well if i wasn't wearing such a pretty dress nor cared about getting blood all over me i would have but I was going to go back into the club and party and that is hard to do when covered in blood."

Gun fire goes off and a car zooms past the girl after her inner conversation ends. "Can I take over and take them down pleeease you did kill that one guy and took over all day any ways so can I pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseee. *sigh* fine YAY! Miley ended another mental conversation with herself as she taps the necklace she has on her clothes swapping out for her demon costume. Miley then changed into her human self and her costume changes into a light blue themed one her now blond hair changing to ice. Miley then begins to run and jumps shooting ice beneath her feet now sliding on the ice riding it up to the car slowly getting up to it. Once she did she looks in the window to see 4 guys in the car with bags of money and seems to recognize them.

Miley waves and speaks in a peppy excited tone as she waves at them. "Hey guys! I thought you were in jail! .... Remember me? I'm the girl who kicked your butts a week ago and put you in jail!" Them men look to each other before starting to fire guns at her Miley in a hilarious fashion barely dodges the bullets. "Hey that wasn't very nice! Now your gonna be in jail for attempt at murder and thievery! But I promise if you pull over now I wont beat you up!" The guys fire at her again and she stops shooting out ice in order to get behind the car and crouches down as she shoots ice again getting a cut on the shoulder in the process having being barely hit by a bullet. "Four guys, four guns, up against one girl.... this otta be fun!"She says as they fir through the back window Miley blocking her face unneededly from the broken glass coming down at her while she stays crouching the bullets flying over her head.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Jolie was walking lonely around the streets. She didn't like her new circus that much so she often didn't stick around. She was in her usual costume but this time, her face was wet with tears. She rubbed them away as was looking through the street. She saw something weird, people were firing at a girl! Jolie wasn't that trained in fighting but she had to protect people, especially if they couldn't protect themselves!

Jolie jumped into fox form and charged after them people at top speed. She would kick the car with her back legs, causing it to flip over several times. The big, pink, innocent eyes would look up at the girl. She couldn't speak but she tried to say stuff with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Before Miley knew it the car had been flipped over and Miley stands up and stops shooting out ice sliding off the ice stumbling a bit. Miley looked from the fox to the car remaining silent of a moment before jumping into the air throwing her fist with the non injured shoulder in the air as well. "THAT WAS SO FRICKEN COOL!" Miley runs over to the fox freaking out about how cute she thought it was petting it. "Hu.... aren't you forgetting about the guys in the car?" One of her other forms reminded her in her head. Miley gasp and holds up her pointer finger at the fox as she runs over to the car. "One second don't go anywhere!"

Miley looks in one of the shattered windows of the upside down car to see the four men unconscious, all cut up, covered in blood, but breathing. Miley sighs in relief to see them alive and places her hands on the door freezing it solid and grabs one of the guns through another window and shatters the ice. Miley then places the gun down and slowly starts to pull the men out but seems to be having troubles since they were fully grown men and she wasn't that strong so she flops over hilariously a few times just trying to get the first guy out. [i]"*groan* Just freeze the ground and slide the guy on the ice already! Oh right duh." Miley freezes the ground and slides the man out on it and starts to bring the others out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Jolie bounced over to the girl and watched innocently as she threw out the men. The fox girl looked at the ice and then hopped on it. She began to slide around, slipping a couple of times, but actually sliding like she planned to do so. She was obviously not an ordinary fox, being white and having three tails. She looked up at the girl and waited for her to say something. Jolie was trying to calm herself so she could get out of fox form, it wasn't always that comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Miley gets the last guy out and stands up holding her hands behind her back cutely looking over the men as if to verify she got them all then basically skips over to the fox squatting down and pets her with both hands. "You just so cute!!! <3" Miley said in a happy loving tone.

ooc: her costume:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Jolie smiled inwardly and looked up at the girl, nudging her with her muzzle. Her heart began to slow and now she was on control on herself, she could transform back if she wanted to. She back up a bit and stood up on her hind legs. A few seconds later a white light would wrap around her and she would be a human girl with long white hair in pigtails. She smiled at the girl. "Hi, I'm Jolie!" Jolie introduced herself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Miley jumps up landing in a standing up position with her legs spread out a bit and her arms open wide. "I'm Flaming Snow and thank you for assisting me!" Miley gives her a big hug at the right level since for once she was hugging someone the same height as her. "I hope we can become friends very soon!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Jolie smiled at the girl, placing her arms behind her back and not really doing much when she was hugged. "Why do you talk all funny?" Jolie asked out of curiosity. She had some sort of accent and she spoke like English woman. She didn't use regular slang and was very particular about her word choice, it was quite funny for Jolie.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Miley smiles under her mask backing up letting go of the hug and speaks in a clearly fake Scottish accent. "Because I am from Scotland and only speak Japanese!" She said making a dumb face under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Jolie crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm stupid." Jolie said flatly, looking the girl up and down. "What are you hiding under that mask of yours anyways?" Jolie asked, having a bouncy tone in her voice from being so young.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:21 pm

"I was making a joke silly I wasn't going to believe that you'd actually believe my obviously fact accent!" She said a bit loudly and sounds a bit excited now back to her normal voice. "Oh this well its simple i'm hiding my face!" she said pointing to her mask when starting to talk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Jolie walked up to the girl and was able to look her straight in the eye, because they were both short. "I know whats it for. But why do you wear it? what's under it?" Jolie asked as she peered around the girl, sounding a lot older suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Miley holds up a hand using one finger to count down on her fingers slowly making a fist after she remembers her wound and freezes it. "Skin, flesh, teeth, bones, and freckles!" SHe says the last part as she throws her fist into the air seeming way to excited about her freckles.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Jolie titled her head side ways. "I bet you look beautiful underneath, why do you hide it?" Jolie asked another question. She was little so questions was a thing that she always asked. There was always something on her mind and she planned to get it off her mind.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 pm

"Because no one is supposed to know my secret identity silly!" Miley said lifting up her mask enough to show her mouth sticking her tongue out jokingly before covering up her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Jolie crossed her arms and pouted. "I guess I get that. But how are you going to make friends when your always hiding?" Asked Jolie, throwing more questions and Flaming Snow. She was kind of frustrated with this girl, but at the same time she was just honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

"Simple i go up to them and say hi! wanna be friends?!" She said simply and excitedly. "But between you and me I kinda look like someone im not so most of the time when my mask is off people flip out.... in a good way."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Jolie shook her head. "but maybe i can't trust you. How do I know you're a good guy?" Jolie asked her suddenly backing up. Jolie was scaring herself and if she didn't calm down soon enough she'd transform and berserk. Fear was in her giant pink eyes and she was honestly ready to attack the girl if she came to close.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm

"Well thats up to you but i am a good guy... well most of me...." Sees her back away and takes half a step forward shaking her hands a bit and her head. "Wait no that came out wrong I'm not gonna hurt you uhhh... look" No!No! Miley presses a button on her skirt and her costume changes back into the very revealing purple dress and hat from before. Miley also changed her hair back to its normal dirty blonde self and her freckles she said before clear as day on her face and points to her face with a goofy smile. "see nothing to be scared of" "Please god don't let this be a huge Paramore fan...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Jolie fell on her butt. "Most the time?" Jolie asked, still scared. She still didn't trust this girl, even when she took off her mask. She didn't recognize the girl, but she looked human enough. "You aren't normal and I can tell. Call it a fox sense." Jolie pointed out, not knowing this girl.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Miley pause for a good long while looking as if she wasn't there persay anymore. Miley was having an argument with her other forms on wither or not to kill her since she knows what miley really looks like but luckly miley's human form talked them out of it and her eyes re focused as she blinked and squatted down keeping her legs together so the girl wouldn't see anything that no one should see in public mainly because her demon form though it would be fun not to wear underwear or a bra. "Well you see i'm a half breed demon but right now i'm in my human form and have non of my demon attributes"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Jolie smiled at the girl. "And the truth comes out!" Jolie announced to the empty air. "Well I'm a fox Hybrid and I am the main act for a circus. Oh, and I'm in my human form!" Jolie added with a smile, walking closer to the girl. You'd think that sense she admitted that she was a demon Jolie would run, but she was just happy that she told her the truth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Miley stands up making a weird smile mixed with thought filled and suspicious look. "Well your handling this rather well" Laughs a bit just smilling goofy now
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Jolie nodded. "Well you did admit your biggest secret to me and you aren't in your demon form. So I should be fine for now." The little girl said with a smile. She absently played with her pigtails and looked at the girl with big pink eyes. "So if your a demon, why are you on Earth?" Jolie asked while stroking her own long hair.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Miley went silent frowning now not making eye contact because of all of the bad memories flooding back. "I'd rather not talk about it....." she said in a sad tone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)   This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is gonna be fun! Introducing Miley! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next