Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Moon light madness (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Moon light madness (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Moon light madness (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Moon light madness (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Moon light madness (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Moon light madness (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Moon light madness (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Moon light madness (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Moon light madness (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Moon light madness (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Moon light madness (open) I_vote_lcapMoon light madness (open) I_voting_barMoon light madness (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon light madness (open) I_vote_lcapMoon light madness (open) I_voting_barMoon light madness (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Moon light madness (open) I_vote_lcap0%Moon light madness (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Moon light madness (open) I_vote_lcap100%Moon light madness (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Moon light madness (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Moon light madness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:34 am

Fire burns high into the sky the ground burning into a melting puddle of liquid glass. The full moon beaming down at a girl with burn all over her and bites. The girls lips are burn siverly blood comeing from the cracks on her lips. The guys runs stumbling a bit huffing looking back to see a flaming monster running at her on all four limbs that looks somewhat human. The girl looks forward and trips face planting. The monster jumps on her burning her alive with the fire it shoots from its moth it's eyes completely black. The moster eats the burn corspe burnin git more as it chews making it burn enough for it to eat it. The monster sits on the corpse as it happly eats getting more blood on it its tail and hands coated in blood and its skin red. its left horn half broken off and its hair is flames.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

An atlantian watched as the beast began to both burn and digest the flesh of humans. Touching his stomach the atlantian felt sick, how could anyone do such a thing, sighing he bbegan to wonder about what he was going to do. At the moment it looked like the beast hadn't noticed him yet so it would probably be best to attack now. With that though James began to form a trident made of water in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:49 pm

The monster sees the alantian from the coner of it's eye and shoots fire at the sand and liquifys the sand and dumps the body in it to what it would appear to get rid of the evidence clearly this moster was smart. The monster goes on all fours wearing what looked like a heart shaped necklace and leans down and gets a bunch of the liquifyed steamin ghot well liquid glass in its mouth and spits it out at amazing range at the alantian.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Seeing the monster fire what looked to be shards of glass worried James for a moment. Apparently the beast had some intellegence. Moving as fast as he could he attempted to dodge the glass and luckily he succeeded. Pulling some water from the air James attempted to fire some balls of water at the burning monster.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:12 pm

They monster got up on its two legs and does a few windmills to dodge the water balls scoping some sand in its mouth spitting out more liquid glass at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:18 pm

While the monster began to dodge the water orbs James began to try and bring as much water to the surface as possible. Unfortunately he was unable to see the glass fly at him fast enough and was graised trying to dodge it. Sighing his trident transformed into a whip. "That is it!!" Lashing his aqua whip at the monster James was hoping that it would do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:26 pm

The wip hits her on the leg as she back flips making her hair flames go out The monster quickly runs to the liquid lava pool from befor estickin gits leg in its hair setting flame once more. The monster looks to the boy and speaks in a demonic voice. [color=red]"Ok now your starting to get annoying"[/color[ the voice sounded female and as she stands up straight the moons light shas the monsters body to look just like a human females.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

James was still pulling some water to the surface but was feeling some resistance. "As were you... You have seven seconds to tell me what exactly were you doing." James said as his whip transformed back into a trident. James had a feeling that he probably didn't want to piss of the fire monster or fight it at all but he was a hero.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:41 pm

"....eating dinner......" She said before flying off into the sky shooing out fire from her arms and legs
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:48 pm

"sorry im not one to let a lady get away" James said as he let the water of the ocean surround him. Using his hydrokinesis he forced a large missile shaped gush of water with him inside fly out of the water flying after the flying monster. Flying behind the monster James smiled.
"You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:15 pm

the monster said nothing as it drops down into a crowd of people as james couldn't see her she pressed her heart locket making her costume appear and her necklace disaper and turns into ger human form well her full deamons human form. and the monster was non other than miley but now in this form she looks nothing like her demon deamon form
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

James was going to follow the monster into the crowd but decided not to as it would look like a large wave came from the ocean and smashed into the side of the city. Instead he landed on the roof of a building and let the water that he swam through to get to the roof fall like rain onto the ground. From the look of it the girl was all fire so if she was still there she would at least feel the water if not oh well. Once it left the beach it wasn't his problem. Sighing his body reverted to his human form. If it was going to attack it would be the titan's problem.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Miley saw the guy from the corner of her eye and saw the water rain down soaking her. Well looks like she got away with it sadly there was no more fun she could do to night but hey she got a snack and got away with literal murder. That to her was a good night it was time to head back to the tower so she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon light madness (open)   Moon light madness (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon light madness (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: