Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_lcapIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_voting_barIt's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_lcap0%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_lcap100%It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) Empty
PostSubject: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Dominka stares blankly up at the sky from the car she was being drove in wearing a short sleeved shirt under a sleeveless jacket and had on cargo shorts that came a little past her knees. Her foster mother looked to her and sighed "Are you going to talk to me ever on these rides to school?" she kept looking up at the sky with a calm voice she spoke. "Yes...." Her foster mother sighed "I meant without me having to start the conversation...." she didn't change tone nor looked to her. "Maybe..." she then grabbed her back pack and climbed out of the car going into the school. Despite her having been there for the past year people still stared at her and her tattoos and piercings like it was the first time they have ever seen anything like it, a large amount of others started at her as she opened her locker.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Ray would roll up to school with a couple guys on the football team. She somehow convinced them to give her a ride, even though she doesn't know any of there names!
All four of them would hop out of the car and swagger up to the front doors, watching everyone.

Everyone knew who Ray was, it wasn't really hard to spot her considering her crazy hair. The only thing people didn't know is her super awesome super powers that could kick anybodies butt if they didn't follow the law!
Ray waved to a few people on the swim team and noticed a girl with tons of piercings and tattoos. Surprisingly, she's never really noticed her before. She's heard of her, but she's never actually seen her. It was like the StarCity High ghost story!

Ray would wave goodbye to the football players and walk up to the girl, stopping in front of her. Ray would bop the chain hanging from the girls ear and smile. "Did you pierce these yourself?" The rainbow girl would ask with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Dominka blinked and looked up and over to her when she felt something mess with her chain. It was that girl with the super cool hair and she smiled a bit, as far as she knew she wasn't a jerk or anything like most kids here could be these days. "Yeah, do you dye your hair yourself?" she answered with a counter question.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Ray smiled. "Believe it or not, this is alllll natural!" She said as she scruffed up her own hair for emphasis. Ray would put her hair back to it's usual fashion and smile. "I'm Ray Turbo! What's your name!?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 pm

she lightly laughed a bit as she watched her, this chick was pretty cool, that and she had weird colored natural hair like her. "I believe it, mine is natural too." she held out her hand with a smile. "I'm Dominka"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Ray shook her hand and smiled. "I can't believe I've never seen you before!? You aren't new are you?" Ray asked her and smiled. "We should probably start heading to homeroom before we're late. One more late and Ms.Becks is going to kill me!" Ray told her as she began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:02 pm

She shook her head a bit "I was last year but technically not anymore, we didn't have the same classes so I could see why we have never met before since I tend to keep to myself." She followed and nodded. "Agreed, and in my opinion she is a bit cruel about being late."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Ray walked through the front door and waved to a few more people that were walking around, almost all of them were on some sort of sport team. Ray is just one of those students that is an all around great athlete so the point where coaches ask her to show up to some practices to help. So she knows almost every athlete in this school, and this school is huge!
"She can be unfair, but man that ladies sarcasm cracks me up." Ray said with a small chuckle. "Do you do any clubs at all? Or anything outside of school?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:11 pm

She walked into the room and sat at a desk to the far right of the room near the wall and shook her head as she put her stuff down. "I find it funny too, and no I don't... like i said before I tend to stick to myself." She said calmly as she sat down not really saying much more
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Instead of sitting in her usual seat in the front, Ray followed Dominka towards the back and sat in the seat in front of her, except that she turned around so she could face the other girl. Ray looked at her for a moment and cocked her head to the say. "Dominka is a cool name and all but I'm going to call you Domino because your hair is white and... it's easier to say..." Ray told the girl with a smile.
"Hmmmm..Well keeping to yourself is fun up until you realize you have no one to lean on when you really need it! How about I break your comfort zone one and we go bowling or something?" Ray asked her, smiling with her charming smile. Because Ray had super powers, she wasn't too worried about hanging out with strangers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Dominka was going through her notes and home work to finish it in homeroom before next period as she shrugged. "I'm okay with that, Domino is a cool name." she looked up to her a bit when she asked that blinking, no one had asked her to hang out before. Though with her looks it could almost be expected as much based on the low low population of kids here that looked like her and the fact she weird others out when she took apart her hamburgers and hotdogs at lunch only eating the meat. "Uh yeah... sure sounds like fun, when would you wanna hang?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Ray smiled, this was pretty easy talking to someone new. "Well I can hang out tonight, but I can't tomorrow because the football team wants me there to watch them." She told her, dazing off slightly, she was a really up and running kind of girl who gets bored if she sits down for long. "Would you mind if I invited a few friends? They're all super chill and I think you'd like them!" Ray asked her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:54 pm

She thought for a while before asking "Will there be food there...?" she didn't want to take any chances of losing it especially around multiple people who were presumably nice people.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Ray laughed. "Well there's a bar there where they serve burgers, hotdogs, chicken wings, and fries.. The usual bar kind of food." Ray explained to her, adjusting her backpack. "So Your down for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:01 pm

She nodded "yeah, what time and where?" she mentally sighed in relief there was meat there a lot of it, she'd be set for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Ray grabbed a pencil, paper, and her phone. She googled the exact address and wrote it done. "It's in upper Main Street by the Dairy Queen." Ray would explain as she handed her the paper. "Well, if you don't mind, we could go glow bowling which means they just shut off the lights and everything glows." Ray explained to the girl, smiling. "If we do we'd all meet up at 9."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:18 pm

She nodded taking the address and wrote down her phone number for her "Okay, sounds cool, I've never done it before so it'd be fun to try out, thanks for the opportunity." she pocketed the address after writing down the time on the back.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:26 pm

"Alright! I guess I'll see you tonight!" Ray said while shoving the paper in her pocket. The Bell rung and sent them all off to first period. "I'll try to find you at lunch!" Ray told her as she began to walk out the door.

Later

Ray would walk into the lunch room with a few friends and looked for her new friend Domino. She was pretty easy to spot considering she has white hair, tons of piercings, and tons of tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:33 pm

She grabbed her stuff and waved to her as she ran off but paused the moment she realized she failed to complete her now late homework and face palmed as she walked to her next class. At lunch she sat alone a good sized bubble around here where no one but Ray would dare to enter but stare into watching her as she pulled apart and scraped clean her hamburger patties since she bought 3 hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Finally, Ray's eyes would land of Domino after searching through the whole cafeteria. Ray would grab her lunch and walk right over to her, plopping down and smiling. "The meat is my favorite part too!" Ray commented while putting her salad together. She would pour a packet of powder Gatorade into her water, shake it, and take a sip.
"Are you excited for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Dominka looked up when she saw someone put down their food at the table and smiled a bit when she saw it was raw as she bit into the now stacked pile of patties. She nodded to her question swallowing her food. "Yeah, I called my mom before I got my food and she said I could stay as late as I wanted stating that the social interaction might help me." she stopped before saying the word remeber.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Ray smiled. "Wicked man!" She said with a grin. At this moment, three teens would pass the two at the table, all with a lunch tray in their hands. "Hey Ray!" The girl would say, smiling. "Hi Jen! This is Domino, she's super chill and she's going to come bowling with us tonight!" Ray told the others, taking a sip of her Gatorade. "Domino, do you mind if they sit with us?" Ray would ask her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:12 pm

she smiled and looked to the teens as she ate her patties giving a slight wave. They seemed pretty cool and like they were Ray's friends so the likely hood of them being nice like Ray was higher. She shook her head to Ray. "Not at all please feel free to sit and eat with us."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:26 pm

The trio all smiled and sat down at the table, all setting their trays down. "Domino, this is Jen, Max, and Sam." She explained, pointing to each. "Jen is pretty chill, Sam tries to act really cool and mysterious but he's a literal goof ball, and Max is a flirt, so watch out." Ray told her with a grin.

OC:

Jen:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/63/95/38/jen10.jpg

Max:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/63/95/38/max10.jpg

Sam:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/63/95/38/sam10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:30 pm

She smiled and nodded to eat of them as she finished her food and sipped her water. "It's nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)   It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's gonna be a great year (Moon/open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next