Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_lcapTOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_voting_barTOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_lcapTOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_voting_barTOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_lcap0%TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_lcap0%TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_lcap100%TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open Empty
PostSubject: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Today was Tuesday the usual day for the weekly Music competition. You could do anything from playing and instrument to sing and rapping as long as you were awesome. There was even some prize money, not a lot but a good amount. Jenny had already managed to get into a new school and now she had to remake her title as an epic punk rock star in this city and local club competitions were just the thing. There was no one who could stop her in her total domination of the musical field! NO ONE! MUAHAHA- man her thought process was just like her fathers.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Ray strutted into the club with her black hood up, only revealing some of her rainbow hair. She would weave her way through the crowd and grinned.
A couple of her guy friends had asked her to watch them do a rap battle or some crap like that, so she decided to show up and possibly steal the show. What's better than a rap battle?!

Winning a rap battle!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Jenny ginned happily as she signed up for the competition looking at a girl as she came up she having bright rainbow hair....brightly colored hair...... SHE WAS STEALING HER THING! JENNY WAS TO BE THE ONLY BRIGHTLY COLORED HAIR MUSICIAN TONIGHT! Jenny's hair was neon light blue leading down to neon blue then to black. Her outfit consisting of a lot of black and blue stripes. She watched the girl closely as she passed her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Ray finally made it to the front where she took off her hood and let her widely colored hair flow. She also had her goggles on top of her head, adding to the affect that she was a complete bad ass.
After a few moments of just dancing and talking, a man would walk on stage and begin to announce everything, the rules, how to enter, and even the cash prize! Ray was not expecting that! She just came out here to watch a few friends and steal their thunder, but now she was definitely going for that money!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Jenny talked to many people smiling until the announcer came on. He also said that he'd give 10 more minutes before they began so more people could join and sign up. Jenny sat down smilign as she drank some soda waiting for it to begin not even sweating the possible compition.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Finally, the first round of people went on and sang. They sang their hearts out until they got their applause then left, a few more following suit.
After a few more people, Ray's friends went on which caused her to scream for them and cheer them on. "Let's go Danny!" She would yell and he waved to her.

After a few moments of them really getting low and throwing shade left and right, Ray made her way to the side of the stage where she would grab a mike and make her way on.
"Y'all ready for some real action?" She threatened with a smirk, making the crowd "ooh" for her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 am

Jenny continued to grin as she leaned back in the chair she was in and put her feet up on the bar and her hands behind her head. It would be interesting to see this girl preform. Or at least Jenny hoped. But if she sucked and still made it to the second round it would be fun to burst her bubble when the sing offs came on the next round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open   TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open Empty

Back to top Go down

TOTAL DOMINATION of the musical field (moon/open
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: