Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_voting_barEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_voting_barEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 am

|UNITED STATES - Jump City (Future)|
|June 1st, 3:22 PM (Itazura, Neku, Future Itazura)|

"Well, nice going kid. You've completely doomed this world to suffer a time-altering paradox. Congratulations." Itazura said sarcastically. Neku rolled his eyes. "What, you thought I would just bring you to your future self without any idea of what would happen? Tell me, how much of your future have I actually spoiled?" The older Itazura sighed at this. "As much as I hate to admit it, because I know it will go straight to his head, my kid is right. We made certain protocols in case something like this ever happened." "Really? 'Cause you kind of just told me who my kid is - or rather, who he will be." Future Itazura smirked. "Yes, but what can you do with that knowledge? You cannot control how genes are sent to a child." This time it was Itazura's turn to sigh. "Fine. So now what?" "Now, we get you home...dad."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 pm

bbbbbuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppp
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:33 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:43 pm

BOOM!

IC:
|UNITED STATES - Fucile Mansion (FUTURE)|
|June 1st, 3:15 PM (Ray)|

Ray looked at the boy and then over to Hotwire. "Wait.. WHAT!?" Ray shouted as she looked over to a fainted Hotwire. "Crap." She sighed as she walked over to Hotwire and pulled him up. "Sometimes." Ray told the boy with a sigh. "Don't spoil too much, I want the future to be surprise." She told the boy as she patted Hotwire's face repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm

|UNITED STATES - Fucile Mansion (FUTURE)|
|June 1st, 3:16 PM (Hotwire)|

Hotwire began to stir.

"Hey ray, I had the weirdest dream. We were in the future, and we had a kid with hair kinda like your-" He stopped when he realized he was still in the mansion, and the boy was still there.

"Well hey there pops." The boy jibbed.

"Please don't call me pops. It's kinda weirding me out."

He then realized something... something that really made him happy. This meant that ray forgave him at some point or another. Hotwire had hope again. For the first time in a few days, he smiled.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 am

|UNITED STATES - Fukui House, Jump City(Future)|
|June 1st, 3:27 PM (Itazura, Neku, Future Itazura)|

"Well, it's not...terrible...Not going to lie, I thought it would be bigger." Itazura said, looking around the rather modest house as he followed his future self and son. "You'll understand when you get older. Now stop looking around. The more you see, the higher the chance of you creating a paradox." the future Itazura replied. "Which raises the question of why we're here in the first place." Neku commented, sounding slightly angry. "No need to be angry. The only reason I didn't tell you any more about the plan is because I can't risk anyone finding out about this next part." replied Neku's father. He rapped gently on the wall in front of him, causing it to fall back and reveal a small device on a pedestal. "A time machine. One use only, but it should be able to get you back to your time."
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:02 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2