Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_lcapWhen Past an present meet(pika) I_voting_barWhen Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_lcapWhen Past an present meet(pika) I_voting_barWhen Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_lcap0%When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_lcap0%When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_lcap100%When Past an present meet(pika) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

When Past an present meet(pika)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

When Past an present meet(pika) Empty
PostSubject: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:51 pm

"You can't me serious!"

Terra said walking out of the school holding her school books following amber and donnie who refused to even look at her.

"Sorry but with all these random freaky people just coming up to you and taking you away and you just skipping out on us all the time,"

"And the fact you barely killed everyone at the pier a few days ago is not good friend material."

"yeah so get lost and leave us alone!"

they walked off leaving terra alone just standing by the entrance of the high school.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Beast boy walked through the streets of jump, music playing through his Ipod, he got one after he learnt that it is not socially accceptable to play music through a jukebox, on the highest volume in public without permission. He passed Murakami high school and saw Terra with her friends (OOC: I was close to accidently calling Terra a 'he'), saw them walk away from her without saying 'goodbye' or even looking at her, he walked over to her Hey Terra, what`s up with those guys?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 pm

"Apparently I'm not good enough to be their friend anymore....."

Terra said looking at them then looked to beast boy realizing that was him who said that.

"Oh hey Beast Boy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Why do they think your not good enough Terra?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:40 pm

"It's no big deal hey wana go hang out?"

Terra said trying to hide the fact the she really did think that it was a big deal to her since they have been her friends for the past year/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Beast boy was suprised at how much she didn`t seem to care Sure, where do you want to go?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 pm

"It depends on how much money your willing to give up on food."

She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Ummmm, I have about 150 dollars he had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Terra smiled.

"sweet this time the owner won't kick us out for not having money!"

Terra said in an exited tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Yeah, We`ll have way too much money if all we have is what you ordered last time, race you with those words he became a Cheetah and ran in the direction of the pizza store.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Terra decided after the thing at the pier it wouldn't matter if she used her powers no considering mostly everyone here already knew she had powers now. Terra then flew up on a rock and flew after beast boy slowly catching up on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Beast boy looked behind him and saw Terra catching up, he became a hawk and moved through the air at 100 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"No Fair you cheater!"

She yelled at him as they neared the pizza place.

((ooc: moving thread to pizza place not making a new one this time))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 pm

If I`m such a cheater then why are you flying on a rock? he joked as he arrived at the pizza shop, looks like I win!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Terra landed by Beast Boy and walked a few steps forward.

"I flew on a rock cause you turned into a cheating cheetah which is why your paying that and 'm broke."

She said laughing a little.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm

(OOC: Isn`t that the colour you use for Paige? Whatever)

Beast boy laughed nervously and walked through the door, he pointed to the menu and asked Paige what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Terra smiled at Beast Boy and said.

"Do you really have to ask?"

She said knowing he knew what her Favorite pizza is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Beast boy turned to the man at the counter A large anchovie pizza no mushrooms and a large vegie pizza too please he slapped some money on the table and got a table, beckoning Terra to come sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Terra came over to the table and sat down putting her school books under the table and sat there in a little bit of silence trying to think of something to talk about.

"I had fun the last time we went out but too bad that Slade bot had to ruin most of that night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Yeah, Slade bots tend to do that, one time, we wre fighting a bunch of them, one snuck up on me from behind and almost hit me in the... Your pizza is here sir Ah! Excellent, dig in!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

"Alright! I haven't had pizza in so long!"

Terra begins to literally dig in and shovel pizza into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Beast boy saw how much she must like this pizza, she had eaten a slice before he had taken a bite! Easy there, if you eat too fast you might get sick he said with a mouthfull of his own pizza in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Terra had 2 pieces of pizza in her hand and mouth full of pizza as she said.

"Your the one to talk."

She then swallowed the food in her mouth Terra didn't really get to eat that much since she had no job to get money so she didn't really get that much to eat a lot of the time. Terra then went back to eating super fast finishing the pizza in a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Beast boy laughed and finished his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Terra let out a large burp and smiled.

"so what do you wanado now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Past an present meet(pika)   When Past an present meet(pika) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Past an present meet(pika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Central Park-
Jump to: