Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcapSeason 2 Finale Announcement I_voting_barSeason 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcapSeason 2 Finale Announcement I_voting_barSeason 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcap0%Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcap0%Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcap100%Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Season 2 Finale Announcement

Go down 
4 posters

What is going to be the season 2 finale
Lantern Rings are granted to various characters on the site, and they all have to fight one giant threat together.
 0% [ 0 ]
The characters visit the future and meet their children. In addition, they meet the older them.
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcap71%Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Characters are captured and cloned.They are also tortured while the clones are let free.
Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_lcap29%Season 2 Finale Announcement I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Season 2 Finale Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Hello everyone on the site, it is I! Hotwire.

I have been requested by paige to start up a thread announcing the end of season two of this glorious website.

Now the last "episode" of this season will be our infamous site wide thread which occurs in june and december. Per paiges request, we ask you finish all threads by the end of may, and don't start any that will lead into june, as it's to be dedicated to the finale.

With that out of the way, we need ideas for a big finale.
we have enough ideas for the thread that we can start the poll, which will last until the 31st of may. So go ahead, don't be shy.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat May 11, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

we meet our characters future kids and we have to team up with them to fight the villains of today (and there kids maybe)
Or the idea where certain people get lantern rings. Some keep them and some don't, but we have to use them to defeat one giant bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Ok so HW got main jist of rules but the rest are simple you can't post threads during site wide thread that deal with main rp directly, during the thread the posting order is different it is wait for 2 others to post before you then you can post all other rules still apply no god modding and no killing with out permission if the tread goes longer than june we will give it 1 week to wrap it up before posting a wrapping up post that says conclusion and such. Once the thread is over the ending post should include the end. since the thread will be taking place everywhere it can be found in other places and when you post always put down --------your location here------- at beginning of all your posts

my idea people are kidnaped and some are unknowingly cloned(both good and evil are captured) once captured they are experimented on unknowingly clone or tortured
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:49 am

posted the poll for the site wide thread. You have until the 31st to vote.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:05 pm

I have an idea, but I like the other ones better, and the idea would only work if the character I'm thinking of making the villain was more well known and had more allies among the villain roster of the site.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:48 am

TOPIC PICKED
FUTURE/TIME TRAVEL
5 DAYS UNTIL DAYS UNTIL SITE THREAD GOES UP AND NO MORE THREADS ARE ALLOWED TO BE MADE
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:39 am

TOPIC PICKED
FUTURE/TIME TRAVEL
3 DAYS UNTIL DAYS UNTIL SITE THREAD GOES UP AND NO MORE THREADS ARE ALLOWED TO BE MADE
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

TOPIC PICKED
FUTURE/TIME TRAVEL
2 DAYS UNTIL DAYS UNTIL SITE THREAD GOES UP AND NO MORE THREADS ARE ALLOWED TO BE MADE
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

TOMORROW THE SITE WIDE THREAD WILL BE BEGIN DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND HAVE FUN RPING AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO SHOUT EVERYTHING YOU SAY XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Finale Announcement   Season 2 Finale Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Finale Announcement
Page 1 of 1