Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Season Finale Idea EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Season Finale Idea EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Season Finale Idea EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Season Finale Idea EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Season Finale Idea EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Season Finale Idea EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Season Finale Idea I_vote_lcapSeason Finale Idea I_voting_barSeason Finale Idea I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Season Finale Idea I_vote_lcapSeason Finale Idea I_voting_barSeason Finale Idea I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Season Finale Idea I_vote_lcap0%Season Finale Idea I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Season Finale Idea I_vote_lcap100%Season Finale Idea I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Season Finale Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Alright, This is my proposal as a site wide plot that will progress throughout the year.

Context!
In the 70s, StarCity dealt with extreme oppression to Meta Humans to the point that if you were suspected of being a Meta or associated with them, you were beaten (usually to death), by the police. Due to all of this inequality, people began wearing masks and hiding their identity, starting the trend still to this day.
At this time, peaceful protesters rose up to fight this inequality, usually ending in beatings from the police. At the same time, a group known as "The Black Masks" decided that there was a better way, why should they be peaceful when the police weren't?

After many fights, Meta humans were not beat by the police anymore and things mostly calmed down. However, the police started to hire thugs instead, sending them to do their dirty work. To this day, people have to hide their identity from the police or they risk beatings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I'm suggesting people start taking sides. I know Leon and Ryuu are going to start attacking police to make sure that Meta's are viewed as equals, while other heroes might want to take a more peaceful route. At the end of the year, I suggest a final battle between everyone.

What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Sounds interesting!!! Hopefully this'll lead to better things in the RP world!^^
Back to top Go down

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 am

Sounds a lot like the X-Men struggle, where people are working peacefully for mutant rights while others are taking a more violent approach. My only problem with this is that I can't take the irrationality of the mutant haters seriously, especially when people love the Avengers so much in the same universe. The same problem applies to this initial idea. I don't really want a story here where the police hate meta-humans for absolutely no reason. You can't discuss why certain groups of people should be accepted into society while making their main opposition out to be one-dimensional hate-mongers.

Therefore, I have a counter suggestion. The goal is to have two sides, both at least somewhat justified, in a conflict with each other over something important, philosophical, and related to meta-humans. So what fits these parameters?

Power Control. Think gun control, but with super powers. Scientists have essentially come up with superpower inhibitors. These could be something as simple as the collars from Belle-Reeve, or it could be an injection that biologically blocks superpowers. I would lean towards the later. The injection is permanent, but not irreversible. The idea is that superpowers are thought by many to be too dangerous in the hands of civilians. Police officers, military personnel, and licensed power users, however, may receive an antidote injection that allows them to use their powers freely.

Will your character be a police officer or a solider? Probably not. Which leaves the third option as a possibility: a licensed power user. After attending some government classes, having your power cataloged, and paying a fee, you may have your powers un-blocked. It works out okay for law-abiding bounty hunters, bodyguards, and even superheroes.

But not everyone likes it. Who is the government to tell you that you can't use your own abilities? You may not be a superhero, but don't you have the right to defend yourself with the means available to you? Maybe you are a superhero, but you don't want your identity to be known. After all, once you make enemies, you don't want them to know who you really are, or where you live.

Criminals, of course, will generally not sign up for a power license (unless they can get away with looking like they aren't doing anything illegal). Meta-human thugs, thieves, and masterminds will often choose to hide behind a mask, not just to stay out of jail, but also to keep their powers a secret.

Naturally, being convicted of any crime will result in you having any meta-human powers forcibly blocked. That can be a good thing, because it pacifies superpowered megalomaniacs. On the other hand, though, using a superpower without a license is considered a crime.

It's a conflict of Security versus Freedom, and that is my humble suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:20 pm

First of all, I'd like everyone to see here that I have never seen an X-men movie. I'm somewhat familiar with it, but I was basing my story off of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. I could never get into X-Men... it just never appealed to me.
Now with that out of the way, I think you misunderstood my intentions. I'm not playing out everyone as the "we all hate Metas yada yada", they hate them because they are afraid. They don't want to lose that power, and each individual person could have their own reason.

I do like the whole idea where the police start using the power blocking collar or hand cuffs, and then eventually injections (this could be a scientific break through as the year progresses). However, the whole 'government classes' and 'signing with the government' sounds almost EXACTLY like the other site. Which Is something I'm sure we all want to avoid.
I suggest them doing something even more drastic, like sending these Meta's who break the law to S.T.A.R labs (Or whatever labs is in Star) and then tries to make them into their own personal soldiers, whether this is wiping their memories and programming them (like the winter solider) or making them do their will without their consent (and they are still conscious).

So yes, I do like your idea, but it is pretty much the same thing as the other site which we want to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Warning this post will include revealing hidden plot points that function like my normal story telling plot points. Aka hints here and there that you have to look for in order to predict the future of my stories by theorizing about this hints aka giving someone basically a prize of possibly figuring out the ending to one of my stories early by then theorizing about them. Also this post basically points out things that were planned on and have already been pointed out so if you want no spoilers and such or anything given away before you figured out hidden hints stop reading this post here.

When rebooting the site and writing the plot line there was only moon and I so we decided to decide the plot line and the hidden plot line that we would be hinting to through out the rp. SO after we decided on the plot line together I put in hints and nods towards it before the rp started and since have put some more in. I placed them in locations others have to find either through pure luck of reading in the right places, and or look for the info on purpose. This is because it is still at the beginning of the reboot/story so nothing should be obvious yet.

For what the clues are i will list them below so this is where the hint spoilers really come in.

Meta Hate: People are commonly attacked for being metas making metas have to hide this ties into / comes from many places one of them being linked to the following points. (You will also if you read the descriptions of the schools will see that meta's are not really well liked and such there where they are welcome but revealing you are one there wouldn't be a good idea.)

Plot post: "With the news stating the the teens being so low skilled and unable to make good heroes many teens have been coming together to make teams to work together to prove the adults wrong, some going solo to try and prove this, and even a website recently going up for the teen heroes and their supporters to talk on called on Teen Revolution! where they talk about recent crimes and the odd amount of people disappearing lately in the city." Here is the last paragraph in the post, if you look at the last part you will see the words " where they talk about recent crimes and the odd amount of people disappearing lately in the city." This points out that people are noteably disappearing in the city.

Jenny's Drop off point: The last point would lead you to TRW where people were said to talk about the disappearances. Jenny doesn't out right talk about this but if you follow her and Ryuu who were both notable people on the site in the start of the rp. Jenny being one of the more active members of the site and both her and Ryuu being the first member characters / people who were on the site you would follow them into the thread where they are both introed into, Rainy Days. In this thread Ryuu saves Jenny and when dropping her off Jenny is asked where she wanted to be dropped off. Jenny says then that she wishes to go to the Star City Youth Center. This was a nod to point to people to say this is a location we have here.

Star City Youth Center's Description: If you read the description of this section you will see a very bluntly said description where it is one of few descriptions of the preboot that were not updated and kept for the hidden plot of the site we created and it reads. "This is a place for younger kids to hang out. Orphans came here a lot and this place is attacked time to time to take children with powers." Children with powers aka Metas, this once again points out that meta kids are clearly being kidnapped but one could theorize that they are not being looked into due to being meta's and usually orphans.

Imperfect: Based off the already given info and where the man character Morgan and her brother were in the first two episodes, the fact that it is briefly mentioned that Morgan was "taken" after she seemingly ran away, and that she later on learns that she has abilities that normal people don't one could theorize that Morgan is a meta who ran away from home for a reason you would have to also theorize right now to think of why she ran away, and then went to the wrong place at the wrong time and was kidnapped due to being a child.

(Which was hinted at that she she is at least a about a year younger than miley who she was watching kill Fredric in her memory who was 14 at the time, due to the fact that she doesn't point out that she is noticeably younger than she currently sees herself as. This hints that she is still around the age of 14 years old making her still seen as around a child.) who was probably known as being a meta since she openly uses her powers all the time in her flash backs and she had ran away from home making her all alone and open to be kidnapped.

Also she was possibly taken due to her noticeably weak which is a common mentioned theme of her in her past. Due to this theory it would possibly say that the first two parts of Imperfect tells a little bit into the story of what happens to these kidnapped children. Now due to this one could also eliminate who exactly took her due to her scenery and no common thug could have such tech in the building she was in.

These thus far I believe are the only hints to the hidden plot. Now from here on out I will say what the hidden plot was so stop reading if you wish not to know.

The plot that Moon and I made hidden was the fact that the government for unknown reasons are kidnapping kid metas to experiment on for again unknown reasons. As for why I bring this up is due to the fact that could fully fit into the ideas you all have in regards towards them having the ability to make meta power blocking injections and hand cuffs.

Well they could be using the kidnapped meta kids as lab rats for these reasons and many things. Now I say the original hidden plot because of the fact that this plot was made before it was decided that the site would have member made finales and plots that were voted on by members so it is no longer exactly a site wide plot any longer but I still mention it in my own rps strictly for the reason of wanting to include them in my own personal rps rather than having the whole site as planned.

But if others like this idea along with moons we could possibly have moons plot lead into this one to make a full circle. but if this doesn't go through I will keep it just another personal plot thing instead of a site thing.

((Also this post is a bit weird for me because I rarely point out all my hidden plot things that i have in my rps to allow those who look to theorize about them so yeah it was a bit weird for me so if any of you are confused by these points I'll try to explain what ever you need me to better if you tell me what you need me to do cause this is the first time I have written out my points for others to read.))
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Season Finale Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Finale Idea   Season Finale Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Finale Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Season Finales-
Jump to: