Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_lcapEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_voting_barEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_lcapEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_voting_barEnd of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_lcap0%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_lcap0%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_lcap100%End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  Empty
PostSubject: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 am

OOC: still 11:22 where i am so i don't count this as late XP

2 people from the future has traveled to the past and have informed people of the past classified information and have tried to alter things in the past. The Time Oricals the beings who work to stop things like this are not too happy about this so the Time Oricals have instructed one of their best Soldiers to fill in for a fallen Time Orical to get these two people to the future and oddly bring along quite a number of other people to the future and back for an unclear reason. How will this turn out? Well lets find out shall we? (please note anyone who is in future rp you can use your rp characters here too for this thread) ________________________________________________________________________________

|UNITED STATES JUMP CITY (Present)
|June 1, 03:23 (Anna, Rush, Time Ripple)

Anna hits the ground and skips to a stop wearing her costume. Anna was going on an extra heist in Jump City before her Band went to the next city unfortunately for her Rush heard about the band and followed Anna around till about 3 mins ago when she attacked Anna with a high speed punch. "I'm Taking you back home Anna wether you like it or not!" Anna quickly gets up and her fists begin to glow. "And how do you expect we do that? I broke the only time machine getting here genius!" "I can handle that kids" The two turn to see some girl just in time before they and anyone else Ripple was instructed to send to the future (your RP characters) Time ripple then hops through a separate portal to go collect the other people. (i'll come get them rp wise as you post)

|UNITED STATES CENTRAL CITY (Future)
|June 1, 14:59 (Anna, Rush, Thorn, Scar)

Anna and Rush crash into the streets and slowly get up both in front of Thorn and Scar. Rush pints at Anna and laugh. "HAHAH TOTALLY TURBO I TOLD YOU I'D BRING YOU B-" Rush was hit backwards into a trash can by a purple energy bolt from Anna. Thorn and Scar stand stunned at seeing Anna and Rush and Anna looks at the two and frowns under her mask and curses.

Last edited by Paige on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 am

|UNITED STATES - JUMP CITY (PRESENT)|
|June 1st, 7:30 AM (Itazura)|

Itazura surveyed the scene below him quietly. A small group of criminal came out of a store, bulging bags hanging over their shoulders. Too easy. he thought as he jumped from the edge of the building and, after a small burst of fire to slow his descent, landed in front of the criminals. "Good morning gentlemen. And how are you on this fine morning?" "Who's this brat? Some hero?" "Does it matter? He's not leaving here anyway." The group turned back to Itazura, who had his hands pointed towards them. "What, are you going to push us around until we give you our lunch money? This isn't high school kid...AGH!" the first thug finished before a blast of fire hit him in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Itazura quickly blasted the thugs two at a time until each of them fell to the ground, clutching their chests. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Itazura mocked, beginning to gather the criminals' bags.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 pm

|UNITED STATES - Titans Tower West- Star City (PRESENT)|
|June 1st, 10:37 AM (Hotwire)|

Hotwire stood outside rays door. He couldn't take any more of this. He knows he messed up, and had given her a full week of space. He now just wanted for her to forgive him. He knocked a couple of times.

"Ray... you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:51 pm

|UNITED STATES JUMP CITY (PRESENT)|
|June 1, 7:32 AM (Time Ripple)|

Ripple Comes out of the portal and shows up next to Itazura "Time for you to see the future kid" She said as she transports Itanzura to the future. Ripple opens another portal and goes through it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

|UNITED STATES TITANS TOWER WEST STAR CITY (Present)|
|June 1, 10:37 AM (Time Ripple)|

Ripple comes out of the portal looking over at Hotwire After thinking for a moment she decided to come back for Hotwire after she got a few others first because clearly he must have been busy with something and also it would be rude to just pick him up before he could talk to this Ray person who she was pretty sure was also on the list of people to get..... She shrugs figuring shed pick them both up later on and hops through another portal closing it right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm

|UNITED STATES STAR CITY CAFE (Present) |
|June 1, 11:00 AM ( James, Jason, Sophia)|

Jason came down to star city because he heard that there was a good cup of coffee. In the shop he saw James drinking coffee talking about something. "Man I can't believe it slipped through my fingers" Jason grabbed a cup of coffee and slipped right next to James. "What are you talking about." James merely waved him off and continued drinking the coffee. "Are you just going to keep being a downer or are you going to tell uncle Jason what's wrong." Before he could respond on of the coffee pots exploded and everyone in the shop except Jason and James began to run around in a fray. During the confusion Sophia slipped into the room and stole someones coffee and began to sip the warm content.. "Wow, thats hot."
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 am

|United States - Jump City (Present)|
|June 1st, 7:32 AM (Itazura)|

Itazura quickly whipped around at the sound of footsteps and a voice behind him. "Who are you? And what do you mean by-" Itazura started, being cut off by the transportation.

|United States - Jump City (Future)|
|June 1st 3:00 PM (Itazura, Neku)

Itazura's eyes flashed open as he quickly looked around him. What...where am I? he wondered. This looks like Jump, but it's...different. he thought, his eyes resting on a newspaper dispenser. Walking over, he took a look at the date on the headline. "June 1st...2038?! How did I get shot 25 years into the future?!" he exclaimed before he flashed back to the moment before he was teleported.

"Time for you to see the future"

"Well, that's terrific. So, now I have to find out how to get back. Now, how to go about that... Itazura thought, before another voice interrupted him. "Freeze." Itazura whipped around with his hand raised, and for a moment he could have sworn he was looking in a mirror. But no, the boy standing in front of him had different clothes and a slightly different hairstyle. Still, the resemblance was uncanny.

"...Who the heck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 am

|UNITED STATES STAR CITY CAFE (Present)
|June 1, 11:00 AM ( Time Ripple)

Ripple comes out of a portal to see the mayhem and just ignores it as she walks up to james and jason "Future time boys." She says transporting the two to the future then looks to sophia and transports him to the future two before heading back through a portal closing it behind her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

|June 1, 10:38 AM (Time Ripple, Miley)|

Comes trough a portal again glancing over to see the boy still there "nope not yet" she then silently walks over to Miley''s door opening it to see Miley nude Miley looking at her then ground under her freezing as she blushes. Rippile covers her eyes and points to Miley's dresser. "Clothes... now...." "but-" "I dont know why your not wearing clothes bu-" "well you see-" "clothes now...." miley puts on her black short sleeved tee shirt, tan cargo pants with the bottoms rolled up so it won't his the floor, and purple high tops and grabs her communicator. "ok ready" Ripple snaps her fingers jestering for miley to come to her and holds out her hand. Miley grabs it and Ripple leads her over to a portal and has her go through. Ripple closes the portal shaking her head sighing. "Youth this centuries days..." She then makes a new portal and hops through it closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:38 pm

OOC: So I wait for Ripple to come pick up Ray?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:42 pm

ooc: im waiting on ray to answer hotwire first
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 pm

|June 1st, 10:39 AM (Ray)|
Ray looked up at her door. She knew Hotwire was waiting for her and she sighed. She didn't want to talk to him or forgive him, but she knew he wasn't going away any time soon. She stood up and walked over to her door where she cracked it open just to see the familiar ginger. "What?" She asked bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:55 pm

|June 1st, 10:40 AM (Hotwire)|

"Look... ray... I know I messed up. It's killing me to go through with this. I just can't take any more." He said, tearing up.

"Please... take me back... I'll wait for you."

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

|June 1, 10:41 AM (Time Ripple)|

Ripple come back through the portal behind hotwire. "I wish i could let you two talk this out more before i sent you to the future but i'm on a tight scegual sorry" Ripple then before the protest sends them into the future and leaves through a portal.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:19 pm

|June 1, 10:41 AM (Ray)|
Ray looked bitterly at the girl who appeared. "So you brought another girl!-" Ray began yelling but was cut off by being transported to the future. It felt like her stomach was thrown into the air, she didn't know which direction was which and what do to, she then fell on the hard floor with a thunk, her hair was laying all around her.

Last edited by Moon772 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:22 pm

|UNITED STATES - Fucile Mansion (FUTURE)|
|June 1st, 3:13 PM (Hotwire)|

Hotwire landed on the ground, groaned and looked up. The room was extremely large. It looked like the entrance room of a mansion. Where were they?

"I swear to god, I've never met her before... don't think I want to meet her again either." Hotwire said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:35 pm

|UNITED STATES FETON CITY HAWAII (Future)|
|June 1, 3:15 AM (Miley)|

Miley crashes into a a girl who looks only a few years older than her and had freckles and blond hair like her too. Miley hops off of her "Sorry chick but i gotta go figure out where i am!" The girl holds her head and points at a sign that said "Feton City one of the hottest cities in Hawaii" "Whoa Hawaii! Well I gotta head back to Star Bye!" Miley runs off leaving the girl on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 pm

|UNITED STATES - Jump City (Future)|
|June 1st, 3:03 PM (Itazura, Neku)|

"I asked first." Itazura said quickly, keeping his hand pointed toward Neku. "Yes, but you're the one who isn't from this time. I need to know who you are so that I don't cause any crazy time paradoxes by telling you things you shouldn't know." Itazura sighed. The kid had a point, even if it was annoying. "Fine. The name's Inferno. That should be all you need to know."

Apparently that was enough, as Neku frowned for a second before replying. "Neku. Neku...Sakuraba." You've got to be kidding me...out of all the people I could have met, it HAD to be him. Neku thought, before directing his attention back to Itazura. "Alright, you're coming with me. Try to keep up." he said before launching himself into the air with a blast of fire. "Great. Thanks for the warm welcome." Itazura muttered sarcastically before following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:22 pm

|June 1st, 3:13 PM (Ray)|
Ray rolled her eyes. "Fine, let's go find out what this place is and how to get out." She ordered as she dusted herself off and fixed her hair. She was obviously not prepared for this, wearing sweat pants and a blue tank with her signature rainbow mark. She tied her messed up blue converse and looked around. She then began to walk down a long corridor.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:25 pm

|June 1st, 3:13 PM (Hotwire)|

Hotwire was most certainly not expecting this either. He also wasn't expecting the boy coming around the corner. He was walking, sipping on a juice box, a fancy looking video game floating in front of him. He looked to be about 9 or 10 years old, with rainbow colored hair, like ray. He looked up at the teens in front of him. Shock crossed his face. The game fell to the ground, as did the juice-box.

"No way... is it really you?" He said ecstatically.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 am

|UNITED STATES - Jump City (Future)|
|June 1st, 3:20 PM (Itazura, Neku)|

"Alright, this is the place."
Neku said, looking up at the building in front of him. Itazura glanced up reading the sign. "...You brought us to a club? Not sure if you realized, but neither of us are exactly old enough to get in." "Not a problem. Just follow my lead." Neku replied, walking inside.

Itazura winced at the bright lights and loud music that were noticeable as soon as they entered the building. As soon as he regained his focus, he noticed Neku talking with another man. The man nodded, and Neku turned back to Itazura. "This way." he said, walking toward a side door. If this is a trap, this kid is totally going to pay for it. he thought as he followed Neku. After a short walk down the hallway, they arrived at a door that Neku knocked on. "Enter." Neku opened the door and motioned for Itazura to follow him. "Ah, Neku. How are you?" "I'm fine. I brought someone I thought you might like to meet." as Itazura entered the room, the man at the desk looked up, and both of them looked at each other in shock.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Last edited by Itazura on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:00 pm

*sigh* bump again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Paige... bumpppp
Oh.. and itazura.. you need to add a place and time on the beginning of your post..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 pm

(ooc: Moon, it's been two posts, so I think by the rules of emergency posting order, you can post)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 pm

|June 1st, 3:13 PM (Ray)|
Ray smirked. "The one and only!"  She said as she walked over to the boy and help him pick his things up. "Could you possibly tell us where we are?"  Ray asked him, standing up and looking at the young boy. "nice hair by the way."  She added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm

|June 1st, 3:14 PM (Hotwire)|

Hotwire looked over at the boy. "Well I think that girl said something about the future... so then I guess we're..."

"In your future home..." The boy said. Hotwire gaped. His home? He lived in this luxurious mansion?

"My home?" Hotwire muttered, wide-eyed.

"Yeah. Never thought I'd run into mom and dad like this... oops... spoilers..." The boy said covering his mouth.

Hotwire spent a good thirty seconds processing this. Once the realization hit him, he promptly fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!    End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

End of Season 2: INTO THE FUTURE BACK FROM THE PAST!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next