Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
First season fanallie ideas EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcapFirst season fanallie ideas I_voting_barFirst season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcapFirst season fanallie ideas I_voting_barFirst season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap0%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap0%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap100%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

First season fanallie ideas

Go down 
4 posters

pick a plot
A mysterious mastermind gives a huge supply of Titan to the crinimals of Jump city
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap18%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
The Titans think they're going to get visits from the JLA and instead they find out the Puppet King has sent puppets that have all the powers of said JLA heroes to fight them.
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap9%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Sweet Daddy Dee returns and this time the prize is one of out characters or something that can destroy or take over the world!
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap9%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
What if someone corrupted all the heroes on the site with a huge amount of darkness? By doing so they endanger the very existance of the universe, and it's up to the villians this time to stop them before they destroy all of Earth, inculding the one who
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap45%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Scare crow has managed to spread his fear toxin all over star city, Gotham city, Metropolis, jump city, and steel city and is now about to try to spread it all over the world now the infected people must try to over come there fears to stop him
First season fanallie ideas I_vote_lcap18%First season fanallie ideas I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

First season fanallie ideas Empty
PostSubject: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 pm

ok since rp her has just started i want to make this thread so from here on out if anyone has any ideas up to noveber they can be posted here (in noveber we pick on topic and talk about the main plot and whos interested in joining)

Last edited by Paige on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I have an idea: A mysterious mastermind gives a huge supply of Titan to the crinimals of Jump city, everyone leaps at the chance and soon every villian is loaded with titan and ready to destroy the whole city, it is up to the heroes and even some of the villians to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 am

Great idea pika all I'm thinking right now is I think it should be a hudge battle that causes many people to learn of the existance of many heros and or villians and become more well known. The battle would also become so well known it get is own name oh and we might want to get the main titans involed so if no one has picked them up by them we can just get tempary people to fill in as them until the end thread.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:30 am

The Titans think they're going to get visits from the JLA and instead they find out the Puppet King has sent puppets that have all the powers of said JLA heroes to fight them. They won't be able to stop them and are captured. Then it's up to new heroes to help out and maybe even some villains.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 am

I know no one's posted here in a while. But I think it's getting awfully close and we need some more ideas..
Currently I really like Pikazard's idea here....

I think it could also evolve from too much energies being released. There are so many incredible powers out there and such a high concentration in regions like Jump City and Steel City as well as at each of the titans towers.
Mechanical energy from physical combatants, like Robin, as well as power specific energies from other kids, like Solar energy from Starfire's starbolts. Eventually all of that energy starts to make the fabric of spacetime go wacky and stuff and begins to open portals to other dimensions. from there stems the main threat. though this could take a lot more people.. maybe this could be for something farther ahead? like season 3 or 4 or something..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 pm

i am going to add on a poll to this to where you can vote that in the middle of s1 and s2 if there will be a time of peace and fast forward a year(s) please vote once up
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm

btw the poll is up so those who have not voted please do so now because no matter if you paricapatein the season fanallie or not this will effect your charrie(s)
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm

I voted 3 years.

By it I mean we have all current roleplays in the past, inculding the opening thread and all others. Such as my topic with Pika or so on. So in other words it'd be going forward 3 years from where it is currently... It could provide some interesting plots, inculding the one where I may end up turning Stryker into a cyborg. Plus it'd be pretty interesting to see how everyone is doing three years later, like in the episode where Starfire goes into the future, only with far less time spent. It'd provide more interesting plots, and although it could change a lot for some people, it wouldn't be forced.

I say we kick things off with a new topic when we fastforward it. It starts with a villian standing atop a nearby tower and sets off hundreds of bombs, causing Jump City to blow to rubble and everything in it fall into chaos! Something along the lines of that... It then fast forwards in the topic and everyone can show how they're doing. We could also have Jump City still in rubble, or it could be fixed by those three years but the effects still lasting on the survivors. This could set up a huge faction wars as well but it's a seperate thing. If you want to hear about it I can tell you, but it has no effect on the rest of my idea, just adds extra to it.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Time jumping 3 years ages all characters into adulthood 17 or older. Making their place in TEEN Titans less significant....just thought id point that out.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Reading the Spoiler will show my thoughts but will also reveal what major plots I have set up for each character...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:44 pm

tbh i think 3 years my be too far i might take that option off
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 pm

removed 3 years and I enabled takeing back votes so others can change them i the wish
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 am

In that case I have to say fast forwarding wouldn't be of interest. Fastforwarding too little in time changes nothing, and we already have some decent impact growing on now. Maybe at the end of season 1 though, we could fastforward, but for now I see no reason to get rid of the current standarts.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm

ok guys locking in the no fast forward and I'm gonna change the poll up to have plot ideas instead
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

plot poll up imform me if i missed anyone
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

I HAZ IDEA!

What if someone corrupted all the heroes on the site with a huge amount of darkness? By doing so they endanger the very existance of the universe, and it's up to the villians this time to stop them before they destroy all of Earth, inculding the one who unleashed it all.

In this case it would be a change of pace, leaving it up to the ones who cause destruction to prevent it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 pm

added to poll
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm

added new choice
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 am

ok now its time to refine the plot idea so the winner of the pol is:

What if someone corrupted all the heroes on the site with a huge amount of darkness? By doing so they endanger the very existance of the universe, and it's up to the villians this time to stop them before they destroy all of Earth, inculding the one who

first off id like to remind everyone that while the fanallie thread is up no one can make new rp threds but they can finish them until fanallie thread is over you can't make new ones so peope stay motivated to finish this thread.

seond whos gonna be the cause of the heroes becoming corrupted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First season fanallie ideas   First season fanallie ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

First season fanallie ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: