Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_lcapMeeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_voting_barMeeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_lcapMeeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_voting_barMeeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_lcap0%Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_lcap0%Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_lcap100%Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Eric was working in his bedroom. The only light was on the bed stand, illuminating his work area. The room was a mess, papers crumbled up on the floor, and Eric looked a bit untidy himself.
He locked himself up a week ago and has barley left his seat. His room smelled and he actually had a goatee and man whiskers ( Laughing ) . So basically, he was very different.
An area was completely clean though, and this area held something so important that it would change the Titans East history forever. It was finally finished. Eric grinned as he looked at his finished work, it wasn't for nothing. He gave it one last glance and set the purple chip on his desk as he walked into the bathroom. He took a well needed shower, put on some clothes, and cleaned up his room.
It was mid day and he was ready to show his face to the rest of the Tower. He walked out the door and looked around the Main Ops room, smiling. "I have something to announce!" He told the room, rubbing his goatee with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Miley ever since she realized Eric was all locked up in his room had placed some food out for him from her own personal stash and knocked on his door leaving it out there for him. Miley was actually getting Eric more food when he can into the room and said he had an announce ment. Miley ran over to him and gasped with a wide smile and began to pet his goate. "For the past week you were in your room growing this?!?!" she said excitedly
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Eric smiled. "No, It just kind of happened, but I might keep it." Eric told her, adding a quiet comment to the end. He looked around and clasped his hands together. "So I made a r-" Eric began but was cut off by his stomach rumbling. "Actually.. I'll tell you after lunch." He told the group with a smile. He walked over to the kitchen and took out some cold pizza with he took a bite out of.
Ray skipped into the main ops room and into the kitchen. As she passes Eric she rubbed his goatee. "So this is why you've been locked up? Growing man hair?" Ray asked as she took out a water bottle and chugged half of it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Miley walks over to the counter and gestures to the foot on a plate that was mostly junk food "well actually i was about to bring this food over to your man cave but oh well." she shrugs looking over to ray, "Thats what i thought but he said that wasnt it! what can be cooler than a goate?!" SHe then zones out for a sec to tell her demon self to stop talking about eric like hes a "price of meat" if you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Hotwire walked into the main ops room, and sat down.

"I know I only spend a lot of time in my room when I'm building something. I take it you built something." Hotwire said. He scanned around for any electronics, but nothing specific as he wanted it to be a surprise.

"Oooooo... electronics... I think I'm even sensing some delathium servo drives in there. Someone's been busy." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Eric rolled his eyes at Hotwire's comment. "Why do you have to ruin the fun by being correct. Be like the girls and act like I've been growing a mustache or something!' he complained as he finished his pizza. He took Ray's water bottle and finished it, handing the empty bottle back to the frustrated girl. He smiled then walked to the main sliding doors, looking at the team. "Alright, So I've been working on a way to make our security systems safer with this new hacker running around." He explained with a smile. "We also need a person to clean up after Miley." Eric added with a grin.
The doors opened and a blue robot walked out. She was an average height and she could pass for a meta human, if she didn't have different plugs all over her body. "Hey Titans East! I'm TELR! Call me Terry though!" Terry introduced herself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:40 pm

"clean up what?" She said in a innocent tone with an innocent look ice covering mostly everything behind her where the tv and stuff was. Miley then jumps up and runs over to terry "WHOA SO COOL DOES SHE HAVE BUTTONS TOO!?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:21 pm

When eric unveiled his latest creation, hotwire's jaw dropped. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The craftsmanship was marvelous, according to his sensing, the tech inside was pretty powerful stuff. Once again, hotwire could have built her in three days, but that's another matter.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Eric smiled at there reactions. "She will monitor the system and she'll clean up after Miley, what more can we ask for!" Eric said with a grin from ear to ear. He looked at Terry and smiled. "Can you clean up Miley's current mess?" Eric asked, pointing to the icy mess behind him. "Of course!" Terry answered with a grin. She walked over to the mess and moved her hands in a weird way. Suddenly, metal hands popped out of different areas and cleaned up the mess in seconds. She smiled then walked back over to the Titans.
"Finally! I've been tired of telling Miley to pick up after herself!" Ray said with relief.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Miley nervously laughs scratching the back of her head. "oh... you ment that..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Hotwire continues to stare at Terry with a gaping mouth. At this point, a comical drop of drool began to form around the corner of his mouth. It's kind of surprising ray hadn't slapped some sense into him.

"Wow..."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Eric smiled. "She'll be everywhere, but she has to ask permission before entering your room, even through the wires." Eric added with a wink.
Ray shot a glance at Hotwire and fury shot through her. She looked at the robot then back to Hotwire. She stomped over to him and slapped him hard across the face (Using wind to make it faster and to hurt worse). The force could also knock Hotwire off his feet if he wasn't expecting it.
Ray grunted then stomped off through the door, leaving Eric in shock as she stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Miley falls over laughing when hotwire is slapped finding it very funny.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

All of a sudden hotwire snapped out of his little daydream, as he was knocked off his feet by ray.. after processing he was lying on the ground, he slowly got up.

"Ow... what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Eric was laughing too. "you just go slapped by your girlfriend, she stomped off man." Eric said between fits of laughter.
TELR simply nodded then walked back to her room where she would enter the computer system and begin to watch the tower.
Ray stormed off through the hallways and into her room as she sat down viciously onto her bed. She buried her head into her arms and sighed, not wanting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Miley slowly gets up and puts a hand on erics shoulder talking inbetween laughs. "this thing may have been the best ting you ever created eric.... besides your goate!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Hotwire processes for a minute to realize what happened.

"Oh crap..." He yelled, running down the hallway. He screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Eric sighed. Well, we'll be a heck of a lot safer now. especially with that A class hacker out trying to steal our files." He pondered aloud, snapping out of being zoned out then smiling at Miley. He looked up at the ceiling. "Hey, Terry! Can you check the security camera around Star to see if anythings up?" Eric asked aloud, waiting for a response.
"Gotcha Eric!" Terry Chimed quickly. After about a good minute a hologram of a city alley way popped up. Nothing was there. Other places popped up and nothing was going on. "It seems to me like nothing too big is going on. you get a break!" Terry chimed with a cheerful look.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:24 am

"well since there are no bad guys to beat up would you wanna hang out or something?" Miley said her body temp lowering a lot as she unknowingly blushes as eric
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:31 am

Hotwire ran through the hallways, the whole time mutturing nonsense about how stupid he was.

He made it to rays door. It was the only place he was sure she'd be.

He knocked a few times.

"Ray? Please... I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:36 am

"Meh, Sounds great to me! i just hope Hotwire and Ray work this out." Eric said as he walked out the front door, leading there way to the River.
[Scene exit for Eric]
Ray looked up at her door and sighed. "Go drool over the robot why-wont-yah!" Ray yelled at him with a furious look on her face. If Hotwire would look down, his bracelet that showed Ray's happiness would be fading.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:02 am

"oh please they are way to lovey doe not to......" Miley zones out stopping in her tracks half way to the river her eyes glaze over a bit
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:07 am

Hotwire slammed his head into the door.

"Look ray... I was an idiot. I got sucked right in. I know I don't deserve you right now. But please. Just try to forgive me." He looked at his ring. It was fading fast. And if ray looked at hers, it would be fading as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:10 am

Ray sighed. "Just.. go away... for now.. alright?" Ray told him as she lied there on her pillows, sighing deeply. It probably looked like she was making a big deal out of nothing, but Hotwire starting drooling over a robot! ROBOT! Ray was a living being that loved Hotwire, and it didn't look like he cared for her at all right now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:15 am

"Well... if that's what will make you happy for now... then I'll go. If you need me, I'll be across the hall." Hotwire said. He walked into his room and looked at his table. Circuitboards... goddamn circuitboards. He didn't even care what they did at this point, he threw them all of his table, sat down, slammed his head down, and lightly, began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)   Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting TELR (Open to all Titan East members)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next