Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_lcapHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_voting_barHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_lcapHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_voting_barHey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_lcap0%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_lcap0%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_lcap100%Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) Empty
PostSubject: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Jumper sighed as he walked to the main ops room. His stomach growled as the clock struck noon. It was time for lunch and Jumper was in search of the kitchen. Looking in the fridge he saw nothing but junk food. Jumper grimanced but his face softened as he found a few ingredients for spaghetti. Sighing once again he began to cook the food.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

The doors to the main ops room would slide open to reveal a familiar face. Eric smiled and looked around to see Jumper cooking. "Hey Jumper! Whatchya makin'?" Eric chimed as he walked over to the kitchen counter, just to sit on top of it. "He doesn't like junk food." Terry's voice ringed out into the kitchen. Eric was taken back by this, he also pretended to faint in a very un realistic way.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Jumper looked up to see it was Eric and smiled. Nothing just some spaghetti, Jumper looked back at his concoction and jumped when he heard the sound of someone else's voice a female voice. What was that? Jumper asked in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Hotwire stomped into the main room, before sitting on the counter. He needed to get out of his room. Ray was still mad with him. The fact that the ring on his finger was a constant dull hue told him that much. He didn't even give the new person too much mind.

"Oh yay... more people..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Eric chuckled. "Oh, That's Terry. She's the security of the tower, and the cleaning maid for Miley." He explained as he got a cold pizza out of the fridge, along with two sodas. He tossed the soda across the room towards the gloomy Hotwire and set his own on the counter.
"Why so glum Hotwire?" Eric asked, looking from Hotwire to Jumper. "Oh, This is Jumper and Bit by the way! The newest member of our team!" Eric chimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Jumper shrugged, What's up hotwire, I'm Jumper, Bit is kind of asleep right now so you won't see him for a few more minutes Jumper sighed as he kept his attention to the spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Hotwire didn't say anything. He just nonchalantly opened the can of soda, and took a drink. When eric asked why so glum, hotwire shot him a "you know exactly why." glance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Eric rolled his eyes. "You could at least be nice to the new guy." Eric told him with a yawn.
Like lighting, a rainbow streak shot into the room and stopped next to Jumper. "New guy!" Ray shouted excitedly. "Oh Yeah! I remember you!" Ray told him with a smile. She looked into his pot and saw that he was cooking. "Whoa! Someone in the tower that can actually cook!" Ray said in awe. Hotwire would notice that his ring would begin to get brighter.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Jumper winced when Ray got closer and he began to concentrate harder on cooking, moving abit faster he moved to grab the chili peppers and began to season the sauce for the spaghetti. Inside of his head Jumper was praying that Bit would wake up they could switch places.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Hotwire looked down at his ring and sighed. It was brighter. So she was happy. But it was over seeing this other guy.

Rays ring would grow nearly gray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Eric looked at everything that was going on and sighed. People shouldn't have relationships in the tower, it messes up everything! "So..Jumper.. Where's Bit?" Eric asked, trying to start a conversation. he sipped some of his soda and ate some more of his cold pizza, just a regular day.
Ray stretched her arms straight in the air to purposely show Hotwire that she wasn't wearing the ring. She looked at Jumper and sighed. "You don't talk much, do you?" Ray asked, eyeing the quiet cook.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Jumper sighed. He really didn't want to deal with this at least when he was hungry.He's right here. Sighing once again tendrils shot from his chest and covered his body forming Bit's exosuit. Bit yawned. Good morning. Ahhh new faces I see. I'm Bit and the kid who I just engulfed is jumper but you guys probably already knew that. Hmmm looks like he was making lunch? Bit continued the cooking Jumper had started but this time with a bit more speed and less exactness. I am the Ai of this exosuit.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

When hotwire saw ray wasn't wearing her ring, that did it. Wherever rays ring was, it was black now.

He stood up and walked out the door. Normally, the idea of an exosuit would thrill him. Not now though. He kinda hated robots right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Eric looked from Ray to Hotwire and watch him leave. Eric ran out to Hotwire as Ray was talking to Bit. "Yo, what's going on, really?" Eric asked, looking over his shoulder for to reason.
Ray looked at Bit with a curious expression on her face. "Why doesn't Jumper talk much?" Ray asked as she took an apple from the fridge and took a bite out of it. She sat on the counter nearest to Bit and swung her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Bit continued to cook, Doesn't talk? Man he won't stop talking... I can't get him to shut up right now.... Once bit finished cooking he sat down at a table and transformed back into Jumper who was eating. It was spicy spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:00 pm

"You had paige man, you know what I'm talking about." He said before hitting his head on the wall.

"I messed up, and now ray, the love of my life wont even talk to me. Shes going out of her way to show me how badly I messed up. I feel awful."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Eric sighed inwardly, He just practically ripped out a scar that was finally healing. Eric tried to push Paige out of his mind and put on a fake smile (which looked pretty realistic). "You just got to wait it out, she'll cool off." Eric told him, trying to give him the best advice possible.
Ray looked at Jumper and sighed. She tries to be friends with everyone, so she might as well make conversation with him. She sat across the table from Jumper and tapped her nails against the table. "Jumper, Is something wrong?" She burst out.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Jumper shook his head and a slightly low key "no" before shooting a glance at both hotwire and Eric that said help.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Hotwire didn't notice the glance being shot to him.

"I just don't know if I can believe that." Hotwire said standing up, and walking off towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric shrugged, he tried, he knew they'd make up one way or another. Eric walked back into the main ops room to see the awkward silence of Ray and Jumper. Eric groaned really loud. "Why is everything so awkward today!" Eric groaned as he stomped over to Ray and Jumper.
"Calm down, everyone's just not in a good mood today." Ray mumbled, looking in the direction of Hotwire's room.
Suddenly, All of the Titan's communicators would go off. "Titans, a giant rock monster is in downtown Starcity!" Terry would inform the whole tower. Eric looked around to See Ray already putting on her goggles and in her hero costume. "Where's Hotwire!?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Jumper shrugged and snapped his fingers letting his exosuit once again take over his body but this time his voice could be heard instead of Bit's. What part of downtown are they in? Jumper asked already prepared to head out.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:25 pm

"According to the reading from terry, west 2nd street. Hotwire said walking in. Minutes later he would be running towards his cycle, and blasting down the road.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm

"Alright Titans, move out!" Eric shouted as he sprinted out the door and began super jumping to downtown Starcity.
Ray also shot out the door and was the first one to arrive at the scene of the rock monster. She began to fly around the monster at her top speed (which was a little over 900 mph), just to make him dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Jumper was already on the move at his top speed of 650mph. As he ran his arm began to change into a object similar to a sledgehammer fist. And using the momentum from his top speed run he threw his fist at the monster. If it was really made of rock it would have a hard time dealing with that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:19 pm

The rock creature was knocked back a few feet. A small crack appeared in it side, but it began to seal up. As it did though, a small explosive device was shot into the hole. It became sealed inside, before detonating. Hotwire rode up on his cycle, explosives launcher on the front.

The monster was missing a great chunk from it's side.

"Bullseye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)   Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey look its the new guy and he can cook? (open to titans east)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next