Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_lcapHotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_voting_barHotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_lcapHotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_voting_barHotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_lcap0%Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_lcap0%Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_lcap100%Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) Empty
PostSubject: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:43 pm

It was here. Hotwire's birthday. He had gotten the other titans to join him in the main ops room. He didn't want to make a huge deal about it, but he hoped to get a little enjoyment out of it. After all... this was his last year before becoming an adult.

"Well this is great." hotwire said, sitting back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Ray skipped down the hallway with a smile on her face. She walked over to Hotwire and pecked him on the cheek. "Happy Birthday!" She told him with a grin. She didn't have a present in her hand, but she did have an envelope. It was blue, and of course, it had her signature rainbow colored lightning bolt on it with her neat signature. She handed him the card and smiled. "Don't open it yet, we have to wait to see if the others will come." She told him gently.

At that, Eric came stomping down the hallway with a smile on his face. He looked at Hotwire and threw him a silver box. It was long and sleek and obviously he didn't take time to wrap it. Although it looked like he didn't put much effort into it, it was a worth while gift.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Crumbs and water drop from the ceiling make a trail as miley eats a bowl of chips while walking on the ceiling and walls by slightly freezing her feet to the walls and ceilings. "Heck yeah it is!" Miley says droping asome chips on hotwires head stanind above him "oops sorry
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Hotwire grabed a napkin, wiping the chips off his head.

"It's cool." hotwire said.

He looked down at the gifts in front of him.

"I think I'll start with erics." He said picking up the silver box. He wanted to save rays (the best) for last.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:02 pm

When Hotwire opened the box the first thing he would see would be a necklace with noodles on it like kids made when they were in kindergarten. Eric and Ray would laugh in union as he opened the box and highfived each other. Unlike Ray, Eric knew what was under it. Hotwire would see two tickets too Hawaii, first class.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Miley hops down from the ceiling landing on erics head standing perfectly balanced on one foot. Miley smiles as she couldn't wait to give hotwire her present it took her 50 or so times to get it just right. Miley would wait till hotwire finished looking at erics present then hop off erics head and hold out the bowl of chips to hotwire. "you'll have to dig for it but its in there." when hotwire would stick his hand in he would find a very heavy figuring made completely out of steel metal and weighed probably over 20 pounds. The figure was of hotwire doing a hero like pose standing on a platform and on the plat form it would read "Titan's east coolest smart person ever"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

"uh... Thanks Eric... Really... I don't know what say..." Hotwire said, not noticing the tickets, and placing the box on the table. He then opened Miley's gift, and after a laborious search, he found the statue.

"wow! The craftsmanship is incredible!" Hotwire said looking the statue over, before clunking it down on the desk. The impact of the statue caused Eric's box to fall off, dumping the tickets on the ground. Hotwire picked them up, and eyed them as if they were a parchment chronicling the existence of the universe.

"No way! Hawaii? You're the greatest Eric! I know who I'm bringing." Hotwire said looking up to Ray.

"speaking of which..." Hotwire said picking up Ray's envelope and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Eric smiled brightly at Hotwire as he found his gift. Ray then let Hotwire open her gift with a sneaky smile on her face. In the envelope would be a red card that said "You're hungry". Ray laughed at the reactions of others then waited for them to really question what was going on before she told him. "You guys are going on a scavenger hunt." She told the pondering faces with a smile. "Each clue leads to another clue that will lead you too your gift. These clues are hid all over Jump, so good luck." Ray told the other Titans with a smile. She skipped over to Hotwire, kissed him, then flew out of the room with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:00 am

Miley chuckels a little whispering to eric so only he could hear "You'd be amazed at what a girl can do with a big steel brick and self produced fire." Once ray left miley thought about the clue and smiles as she pours out her chips on the floor shacking the bowl looking at the dumped out chips and her bowl. "welp no note..... TO THE ICECREAM!" Miley runs over to the ice cream and starts eating it with her hands eating all the ice cream then goes for another tub. "DONT WORRY HOTWIRE I'LL FIND THAT CLUE EVEN IF I HAVE TO EAT ALL THE FOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:29 pm

“Uhm… Miley, please don’t. The food’s only delivered once a week.” Hotwire said walking over to the kitchen and opening the cuppord. He pulled out his favorite box of snacks, and opened the box. Inside was a note.

“What can I say? She knows me.”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Eric chuckled. "I'm surprised a girl would even go out with you." He teased him lightly. He walked up and read the clue aloud. "You're on fire and the water system in the tower isn't working." Eric read aloud with a grin. "She's very creative." Eric said sarcastically. He looked at Hotwire and waited for him to say something, this was his journey and he was going to lead it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:33 pm

"OH I KNOW!" pats herself down and tries to look at her back. miley figured since she shot ice she could be a firm possiblity.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

"But I don't see any note on you." hotwire said, he looked up, then snapped his fingers.

"I'd use the river." Hotwire said. After all, all the water the tower brought in is refined river water. It basically the same stuff.

Hotwire ran to the elevator, and ran to the river access dock in the hanger. There was a note hanging up on one of the posts. It had rays signature cloud on the top.

"I never get tired of seeing that..." He said, leaning in for a closer look.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Eric followed Hotwire outside, still chuckling from Miley, and shoved his hands in his pocket. He looked at the clue and read it to himself. "Where we first met.". Eric looked at Hotwire, he had no clue where that was, so he just waited for Hotwire to announce where they are going.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Miley runs to a window and opens it up making an ice slide going down by the boys and slides down it laughing and lands next to eric holding her hands behind her back smiling. Miley makes a childish aww sound and lightly pinches hotwires cheecks to tease him. "Awwwww how a dorwable!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Hotwire glared at her for a second before looking down at the paper.

Hotwires mind instantly came up with the solution. That mall back in jump... but surely she didn't mean... wait...

Hotwire ran back up to the main room, and up to his game console. Next to it, was the copy of Legend of Zelda:Flute of Infinity. On it... another note.

"God I love her..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Eric didn't follow him this time. He stuck his feet in the water and waited for him to come out again with the next clue. "I doubt we'll be able to do much except laugh at him." he pointed out with a grin. He looked at Miley and waited for Hotwire.

"The nice guy finishes first"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Miley laughs a bit speaking in a child like tone. "yeah!.... HEY WANNA MAKE A WATER SLIDE WHILE WE WAIT?!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Hotwire looked at the note.

"Nice guy finishes first? Now what could that mean?" Hotwire mumbled sitting on the couch.

"She's obviously referring to me... maybe something in my room?"

He went to his room, and started looking around. He looked up for a moment thinking.

"Now where do I remember that... nice guys finish first. The first thing was about our first meeting... so this one's about..." He thought...

"The beach." Hotwire realized, back to the river, and onto the beach. He looked around until he spotted a rainbow colored shell. There was a note.

"I guess we do finish first."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Eric nodded. "Let's do it!" Eric chanted with a grin.

Meanwhile the note would read. "The one place you want to be with me. XD". Ray knew this one was gong to be hard, but she needed to put a laugh in here before she relieved her present.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Miley rips off her shirt, cargo pants, and shoes and runs on the water freezing it only wear tight underwear and a bra and begins to make a water slid formations out of ice. "I got the formation of it you can use your portals to make the water go down it!... this is going to be awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Hotwire looked at it. The "XD" really confused him for a moment. He then got it, and blushed like crazy.

"Oh ray..." He said rolling his eyes. He ran upstairs again, and approached rays room. He went in and saw a note on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric shot a portal on top the slide and threw off his shirt. He jumped up so that he was on top and slide down into the River. He came out of the water and flipped his hair, shooting water everywhere. He was laughing so hard he sucked up a few gulps of water.

"This is your finale note (Thank Eric for the cool effects). Go to the foot of my bed and get in the one pose that will change our lives for ever."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Miley laughs as she makes a latter upto the top of the slide and slides down it crashin ginto eric and laughs as she comes up from under water.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

"The pose that changes our life... does she mean... No... she couldn't mean."

Hotwire walked over to the foot of her table. He bent down on one knee as if to propose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)   Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotwire version 17.0 (open for titans east)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next