Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_lcapBack Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_voting_barBack Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_lcapBack Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_voting_barBack Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_lcap0%Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_lcap0%Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_lcap100%Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) Empty
PostSubject: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Music was yelling, lights were beaming, colors were everywhere, The Circus is in town! Jump City Central Park is usual quiet, calm, and beautiful, but the circus bumped it up with craziness! Before the show started Jolie was on a tight-rope balancing and doing a flip here and there. Jolie looked down to see the Ring Master tap his wrist, meaning it was time. Jolie free jumped down onto the net, climbed out of it, and ran backstage where she jumped into costume. It was a pink/black/ and white dressed that made her hair and eyes stand out. She peeped out of a curtain to see a whole crowd watch a bear in a tu-tu hoo-la-hoop.

Jolie was finally ready for her big performance in Jump City, she'd hoped that a Titan would come to her show. Even if they did it would be cool to see a Meta here too. She pushed off the thought of Meta's and got in make-up. "This will be the day!" Jolie squealed tapping her feet quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Kid flash ran around the jump a couple of times with not much to do... crime was low today. He was about to give up when he saw a poster.

"I see... that explains why there isn't anyone to fight..." He said, looking serious. His face then got jokingly happy.

"They're all at the circus!" He laughed out.

Anyone watching the tent from above would see a red and yellow line dart towards the tent, run around it a couple of times and then go in. An empty seat would become filled with KF's popcorn toting body.

"Hope this is worth the $15.95 admission."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

The circus began and a man walked out, bowing to the clapping crowd, and began a simple act with lions and a whip. Jolie was back stage excited, she hasn't been to JumpCity since she was little, so it was kind of like a good luck charm. After the first act was done several more freak show people came out, dancing bears, and a tight rope act which contributed fire with it. Jolie smiled as her friend, Rebecca, the 22 year old female on the rope, did everything perfect.

Next was her turn. Her name was announced, beautifully winged. Jolie was lowered from the ceiling from a drape. She was hanging on to her dear life, or so it seems, under neath she had a quick snap on harness. Jolie did a series of flips and twists that ended up with her jumping out of the drapes and into the smoke filled floor. When the smoke cleared up, a three tailed fox would be standing there. "Oh no!" Jolie screamed in her head. Sprinting off stage, so much for a good show.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

KF threw a couple of popcorn kernels in his mouth while he watched the show.

"Meh. I'll give it a 7. Girls cute."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:20 pm

The people clapped like it was a part of the act, but it wasn't!Jolie's emotions of the free fall got the best of her and she changed! This is not good! Jolie changes back a few minutes later sobbing into her dress. Her friend Rebecca comes over and pats her back. "Come on my little fire cracker, you did great! Everyone thought it was apart of the act!" She tried to re unsure her, it didn't really help. Jolie sniffled, and stood up nodding, wiping the tears out of her eyes. She gave Rebecca a hug and watched her walk on stage and bow. Jolie went out to her spot where she would be standing to wave goodbye to everyone who leaves.

She was at the end of the line, saying thank you to every compliment and good bye. So far, no Titans, maybe this circus thing was a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 am

KF stood up and applauded at super speed... not to be outdone.

"Eh... pretty good. Seen better... but still pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

When everyone, well everyone they knew about, left the circus crew went to the giant tent to start cleaning up. Over Jolie's transformation, she didn't go with them, instead she took a walk in the near by woods where she would sit down and cry. "I can't do anything right, can I. I already let down my parents, now these guys too." Jolie complained to herself, sniffling, but not changing yet.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 am

As the show was being broken down, KF decided to look around at all the cool stuff. He began blurring between all the props and animals.

"Sweet." He said looking at a cannon, while it would appear that two seconds later he was looking at a caged lion.

"Who's a pretty kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 pm

As Jolie was slowly crying herself to sleep a giant explosion went off, causing the tent to collapse on all her friends and animals in the circus. Parts of the earth were blown to bits around the ground and the trailers were practically all destroyed. Jolie began to panic, thinking of all of the friends that might be in danger or even killed. Over all the emotion that just took place Jolie transformed into the three tailed white fox and took off in mighty speed towards the tent.

Jolie began howling looking through the smoke, trying to spot anyone or thing to help. She felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:27 pm

As the explosion went off KF held his hands up and yelled "Whatever happened wasn't me!"

Once he realized what had happened, he ran towards the tent... or what was left of it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Jolie, in fox form, took off in high pursuit running at top speed (Which is 30 mph) and ended up running into a guy with red hair. Jolie fell down and howled at the sight of her tent but wouldn't give up. This guy was the only person here besides herself and she didn't blow this place up. That leaves him as her only subject, so he probably blew up her home. Jolie growled as she got up on her hind legs, which made her height 5'8, and bared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 pm

As the fox reared up. looking ready to attack, Kid Flash took a few quick steps back.

"Whoa there. I love a foxy girl. I didn't have this in mind." He quipped.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Jolie couldn't talk in this form, but obviously with her three tails held high and stiff, she was mad. She didn't realize who she was talking too over the big rush of emotions going on through her. She looked at the man again, it was Kid Flash! Jolie would then suddenly get down from her hind legs and circle Kid Flashes legs like a loyal dog. Then she would take off in a quick sprint through the ashes and impact of the circus, trying to find anyone alive.

There were no survivors.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Kid flash was curious to see what had caught her attention. He ran through the ash, kicking up a cloud of grey as he went.

"Oh man... This is bad." He said creating sideways tornadoes with his arms to blow away the smoke and ash.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm

When all the ashes were up Kid Flash would see the girl that was on stage earlier, She was still in her costume along with her white hair in pig tails. Jolie had her arms wrapped around her knees which were pressed against her chest. In-front of her a dead girl with burnt areas all over her body was lying dead in front of the young girl. "Good bye Rebecca." Jolie sniffled, letting a tear slide down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Kid Flash ran up to the girls side. He usually wasn't good with these things.

"I... I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Jolie got up and forced a smile, wiping her tears from her eyes. "It's not your fault, your a good guy." Jolie said half heartily, looking at her scorched friend. A normal 12 year old would run off and cry, but Jolie loved Rebecca too much leave her, but the sight of dead people everywhere was over whelming. Jolie looked at Kid Flash. "What are we going to do?" Jolie asked, expecting leadership from this guy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 pm

"Well... the police and fire department will be showing up soon. I'll give the area a once over." With that, he blurred off, only to reappear a second later.

"Done. Nothing. Whoever did this knew what they were doing."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Jolie sniffled, she was too young for this, it was too much to handle by herself. Jolie then forces a smile at Kid flash then stumbles along the ashes heading towards town. Jolie would just simply walk, not knowing where she was going or what she would do next with herself. Honestly, she would probably starve on the streets, maybe there was another circus she could join.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Kid Flash watched as the police and firemen showed up. He ran up to them, quickly explained the situation, and ran back to Jolie.

"I understand this must be really hard. I've seen enough civilians loosing loved ones in the crossfire than I'd like to remember."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Jolie looked at Kidflash, she loved the Titans but looking at Kid flash made her boil with anger. "But you don't know what it's like to lose your family and your second family. You don't know what it's like to lose your friends. You don't know! You've seen, but you haven't experienced!" Jolie let out what was inside of her, suddenly recoiling feeling bad about yelling at him. "I'm sorry." Jolie whispered looking down at her ash covered feet.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"It's okay... just get it all out."

On of the officers walked over.

"Excuse me... little girl... in order to find out who did this to your friends... can you come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Jolie took a step back from the officer. "If you're taking me to court, or an orphanage, or anything!" Jolie began to complain, transforming into a three tailed fox and sprinting off, away from her hero and all the commotion. Jolie ran, not expecting Kid flash to follow her, she wasn't important, but she needed to get out oft there!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Kid flash groaned. "I'll go get her..."

With that, he shot of, catching up to her in a couple of seconds, then slowing down to her speed.

"Hey there. Guy just wants to ask some questions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)   Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Stage Of a Circus. (open to all, Titan wanted!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next