Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_lcapSafe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_voting_barSafe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_lcapSafe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_voting_barSafe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_lcap0%Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_lcap0%Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_lcap100%Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) Empty
PostSubject: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Anna wore her hood to cover her face as she walked down the sidewalk. Suddenly a car went speeding down the up coming road where a kid was walking in the street. Anna ran over to the kid as she pulled out her pocket knife using it to cut both of her arms on the outer side from her elbow to her wrist and jumps in front of the kid shooting out her blood forming into blades as her eyes turned completely black as she stabbed them into the ground as she extend them out even more and stops the car.

Ana then reabsorbed the blood back into her body as the driver got out of the car and everyone in the area paused as stared at her. Anna then realized her hood had came off when she ran over to the kid. Then a woman ran up the the kid and picked the kid up and paused looking at Anna everyone knowing who she was. As her eyes turned back to normal Anna took a step forward and then one man Yelled run and everyone scattered from her as a bunch of cop cars drove up to her.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Starfire was flying above the city, just getting a bit of fresh air because even the most bubbly of aliens need their alone time sometimes. She heard the commotion and headed towards the sound. When she got their she saw a girl absorbing blood back into her arms. She recognized Anna from the Most Wanted list Robin had shown them just last week. But didn't she just save a child? Starfire didn't have much time to reflect on this as cops came onto the scene.

"You! Is your name Anna? Why are you here? Are you doing harm to this city as well?"

Star was hopeful that Anna would shed some miscommunications. Someone who just saved a chid could not be all bad...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Anna saw starfire and wore a frown on her face.

"I always tell everyone this but no one ever believes me that I have never killed anyone in my life and I never will."

She said in a gloomyish tone as the cops go out of the cop cars and pointed their guns at her telling her to get her hands up in the air. Anna slowly put up her hands in the air as she was told and looked to starfire.

"If I truly was the one who killed an entire population of a city why the hell would I not kill everyone here right now and why would I keep my hands up? Why do I refuse to attack you? I'll tell you why..."

The cops slowly came towards her aiming the guns at her.

"I was framed..."

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Starfire listened to this girl's story. Her gut feeling was that she was telling the truth. She looked at her, then the cops, back to her, and then stood in between the two and spread out her arms.

"This girl is to come with me. I will look after her and see if she is telling the truth. Do I have your permission to do this?"

The top man on the force on the scene replied, "Sorry Miss Starfire, this girl is under arrest by the state. She has to come with us."

"Then may I also go under the rest so I can speak with her?"

"Ma'am, it's under arrest, as in into our custody. But I don't see a probem with you tagging along..."

"Then it's settled. I'll come with you and try to prove your innocence, is this acceptable to you, Anna?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

As the cops got up to her they hand cuffed her and Anna looked to Starfire.

"Do what you wish but how those people died and what the person looked like and who was the only known survivor all points to me... but it's not me I was trying to stop the guy who really did do it."

As they walked her over to the car Anna looked to the police officer.

"You do realize my abilities wont be stopped by just hand cuffs, I'm not going to break free I just wanted to inform you that I can and you should upgrade your restrains."

She said as she got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm

"You're going to let them arrest you for saving a child's life?" a dark voice was heard from the shadows as a man stepped out from them, revealing himself... This was one of the few moments when he took things seriosuly."Someone who helps out those in need getting arrested? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I myself have never been arrested not once, even though I'll probably end up bombing Jump City to nothing but rubble in the end, yet someone who does the right thing gets arrested?" the boy said. This was none other than Shadowblast. "I can't even believe the police are this stupid. I've killed at the very least hundreds of them, and perhaps that was the right thing to do. If they're too stupid to arrest the right people they simply don't deserve to live." the boy spoke. He was sure his words would set off those hero wannabes that strolled through Jump City and was ready to fight. He had done "the right thing" for once though, just thinking of those words made him disgusted of what he had just done. Shadowblast hoped the police would come after him, so he could redeem himself. Letting go of his twisted ways would be a stupid choice to make... Those who had died by his will deserved it. They had outcasted him, put him in an asylum. These self proclaimed good guys didn't deserve to live to make another wrong choice, and he would make them pay for their actions.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Starfire was about to step into the car when one of the men stopped her. "Can't let you do that Starfire, you'll have to meet us downtown."

Starfire sighed and then looked at Anna, "I believe you, I will help to figure this out. I will meet you there Anna. I will not drop you on the ground." She was then about to fly off to the Titans tower to research some more on the case but didn't get very far when a boy emerged from the Shadows and started to talk and she had to turn around. She listened to what he had to say before replying.

"You are correct in saying they are, as you say, stupid in arresting a girl who just saved a child's life. They are also in the wrong with not arresting you, the real criminal. She is being under the arrest because of a different charge that she claims is false, and I believe her. You, however, have confessed your guilt. I am sure the capable cops of this city can deal with you. Goodbye." She went to leave not knowing how far she would get.

(OOC: "I will not drop you on the ground" = "I will not let you down" Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Anna sat in the car looking back and forth from cop to cop and then looked at her nails some of the black nail polish chipped off.

"Hey do either of you have any black nail polish on hand I'm all out."

"shut up!"

Anna rolled her eyes and looked at her arms the cuts still open but the blood wasn't coming out because she was stopping it then she looked to the cop again.

"What about any bandages?"

"I said shut up! Miss Starfire might belive your little act but I know your a killer!"

"Gezz I was only looking for something to wrap my arms in I'm Getting blood on my skirt..."

Anna then looked out the window as she blocked out the sound of the yelling cops voice.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Guilt? Sorry, you're only half right... I have no guilt." Shadowblast said, even though the girl had already flew away. He now stared through the window and began to speak to the girl inside the car. Leaning forward he whispered to her through the glass these words... "Look at this point you have two choices. I could break their little toy car and free you, after all you seem to be wanted already. Or you can sit around like a goodie two shoes waiting for this so called Starfire to go play defense attorney for you. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Starfire flew but then felt something was wrong and looked back. She didn't like that the cops were doing absoloutely nothing. Are they that afraid of him? She turned back around when he leaned towards Anna.

As she landed she said "Get away from Anna! I do not know what you are saying but I know I do not like it!" She did not use any force in hopes that he would simply listen to her and do as she said, but she was prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Anna didn't even look to shadowblast when he talked or when she replied.

"I don't care if I'm wanted or not if need be I end up being found guilty I will leave then but until then I will stay and follow directions."

She said then heard starfire.

"you should do what he said but figuring what you think I should do I don't think you will..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 pm

"So be it." he said to both of them. The boy turned his attention to the girl, than firing a ball made up of darkness towards her! If successful he would leap into the air and send several punches towards her chest, though if not successful he would fire two more after her!
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Starfire had figured this would be the outcome. She sighed then dodged his first blast. Then fired two of her own Star bolts to counteract and explode with his. She then would send a barrage of bolts at his chest to see how quick and/or good he was at dodging and counter attacking.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Anna saw them about to fight and did't like it so she quickly go out of the car shooting out blood making two blades braking her hands free then yanked shadow out of the way just in time (the arm she yanked him away with blade is now reabsorbed but the others still out) Then Anna looked from shadowblast to starfire with her eyes all black from activating her powers and said as her voice sounds a bit darker than before.

"I may refuse to fight but I will not let you to fight either it is pointless andwill just end up in someone getting hurt and I will not allow this."

Anna looked to shadowblast.

"You my not care who lives or dies but I do I will personally retrain you and bring you to jail with me if you do not to 2 things. One stop this senseless fighting and two get the hell out of my sight."

she said throwing him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Just as he was about to avoid them with his speed he was yanked out of the way and thrusted to the ground, standing back up yet not moving. "Perhaps you both don't understand nearly what I've been through... I was abandoned by my parents, they didn't care about me. Thrown in an asylum, those who took me in at my time of need had just been waiting for the right moment to crush me. Did anyone care about me? No, they didn't. They let me suffer, they didn't show any remorse for me when I did nothing wrong. Why should I let them live a happy life? What makes them deserve it more than me? And most of all why should I take orders from one who understands nothing of what I've been through? If I can't have peace than why should they? They're just as much as a monster as I am... They don't deserve the good things that happen to them? They deserve to feel my pain, my suffering. Shout commands at me, it won't do a thing." Shadowblast said. He stopped the fighting for now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Raven fell from the sky, wrapped in her hoodie. "Because more people than you suffer from the past. More people suffer currently, and all you do it complain and hurt others? People like you make me sick." Raven hissed implying she had a horrible life (and many people she knew did too) but she chose the good side and to protect the people she cared for. Raven's hands began to glow black, she was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Starfire listened and had empathy for this boy, he truly did have a bad life, but that was no excuse to do harm to others. Just then Raven flew down from the sky.

"Raven! How good it is to see you. But you really should not be so harsh on this boy. I realize he has done many bad things and his story is not a justified reason, but he is sad. He has stopped the fighting so please lower your guard just some, please."

"Anna, you do not want to get into more trouble, I am right? Please do not use your powers, they will judge it as wrong."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Anna looked to starfire.

"I am sorry I will not disarm myself he is a threat and I will be ready to stop him the moment he wishes to fight again."

Anna then looked to shadowblast as the sides of her fully black eyes begin to let off what looked like black flames.

"And you how dare you say that I was beaten everyday by my twin brother, he nearly cut my arm off once just to prove he was stronger. I was too afraid to stand up to him and now look where it got me I was forced to watch my brother kill all my friends family and everyone I knew. I was helpless to stop him but I still tried I failed and he pinned it all on me and now every where I look there are people running in fear of me when the true monster's out there. I run so I can find him and make him pay. I had a horrible life too but I'm glad I'm not you because you are a weak mined fool who thinks killings the answer!"
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 am

The boy was done playing around. "I'm glad I make you sick, that's my purpose. I am nothing but darkness... Darkness only has one purpose, to consume all. It is destruction and chaos blended in the most twisted of ways, triggered by the suffering of the one who controls it. Their pain, their sadness... No remorse is spread for the darkness and in return it gives no mercy. It brings those who follow the light to their knees. And yet some forget the most important aspect, that for once the darkness aided those in need of it. But you, Anna, rejected my help, when I wished to aid you in your time of need. Don't let me give you the wrong impression though, as said before I could care less whether you live or die. But shunning someone for helping you only proves that you don't deserve any mercy. I am nothing but darkness... I AM SHADOWBLAST!" the boy shouted as he fired yet another ball of darkness! The dark ball struck a police car nearby the one Anna was in, sending it smashing to the ground and crushing two police men! The car than exploaded into a burst of flames as the dark boy pointed his finger at Raven, sending his own shadow straight after her! Then he fired another dark ball, this time at the car Anna was in! If successful it would smash the car to the ground, and in the girl's current position she would most likely be defenseless to stop it! He looked up at Starfire than, unsure of what to do... She was the only one who had shown empathy for him in his entire life. Shadowblast began charging his dark ball once more, ready to make another joke during combat once more, but he didn't know what to do. Were there others like her? Were there people who did deserve to live...?

The boy wasn't sure of what to do, but soon lost his moment of choice. He was nothing but darkness, he could never change his ways. Firing the dark ball at her he finished his attack with a bit of a joke. [color=darkred]"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. After all that'd be rude, so here's a little present for you as well!" he said. Afterwards the boy muttered something afterwards, something that would only be able to be heard by Starfire herself.

"Forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 am

Starfire watched in horror as Shadowblast blew up the cop car and sent a shadow after Raven. She was filled with sympathy and anger at the same time. She also didn't know what to do. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she saw the boy in pure pain as he remembered his tortured past. They stared at each other for what seemed like ages until he threw another joke and blast at her. She blew it up with her own bolt and was about to fire another when she heard him, just barely, say Forgive me... She hung her head and put down her arms.

"Please, I do not wish to harm you, but if you do not leave I cannot stop my fellow titan from doing worse than I ever could. Please, leave." She said as another tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 am

Raven simply dodged the small ball and chuckled. " You think your dark? You haven't seen darkness!" Raven yelled turning into a dark bird and going into the cop car and coming out with three people. She began human and dropped Anna and the two cops. She then walked towards the man who claimed to be dark. " You must be new around here if you think your the darkest. All that matters is how you conduct it." Raven said, her hands glowing black and her eyes glowing white.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 am

Anna's arms had no blades but a cop started to hand cuff her and she yanked her arm away be for he did and looked to him.

"After all that you still think handcuffing me will work let alone be a good idea?"

The cop was about to protest but the other one stopped him. Anna then walked forward and stood by starfire as she cut the palms of her hands shooting out blood forming them into swords and looked at Shadowblast as she talked to starfire.

"You are kind hearted, trust people very easily, and the first person to believe me that I didn't kill an entire city but trusting people can be very dangerous that's why I stopped doing it a long time ago. You might not wish to fight him but if someone doesn't he'll kill you and I can't allow him to kill anyone not even those stupid cops.. so stand down if you are not going to fight."

She the dereced her next words to shdowblast

"Oh yeah I almost forgot I'm Blood Blade and I don't fucking need your help or anyone elses!"

She said as she ran at SB.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 am

From all of his dark balls that missed there had been a few craters left into the ground by them! He stood waiting to attack once more but then he heard the girl called Starfire speak again... Not more than a few seconds later the newest of the newcomers spoke but it didn't do a thing to the boy. Then he heard the so called Blood Blade speak as she rushed after him. Starfire's point though had been made, he couldn't go on like this. This didn't mean that he was done with destruction though, he couldn't escape the facts that he'd only be there to cause destruction and suffering... The boy had already chosen his path as they had chose their own, he couldn't change his own destiny. Shadowblast quickly rushed out of the way of Blood Blade with his super speed, for he could run much faster than her! Quickly he kicked open the entryway to the sewers and didn't give another glance at anyone, jumping to the sewers below for escape! A few members of the squad rushed after him but it seemed as if they had their hands tied up, they couldn't send everyone after him only some. The boy could only hope he could handle them if he ever crossed paths with them.

[Topic Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Raven sighed as he rushed off, Maybe Starfire got to him. "He doesn't understand that people have a choice, some of us have the darkest of powers and the darkest past or future. But no matter who you are you have a choice." Raven pointed out mostly towards BloodBlade, the girl who has a choice with what to do with her life. She knew from personal experience that everyone has a choice, Terra, and herself have been through this.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Starfire watched as the boy went. She hoped in her heart that he would turn from his way one day. She didn't realize she had been holding her breath. She sighed with relief and hope. She then turned to Anna.

"Please put your blades of blood away now, you are no longer in danger. He has gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)   Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe a kid and they still freak out(preferably titan first then open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: