Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:58 am

When Sophia heard the song he winced. To him the song was terrible, but instead of saying anything he just kept his mouth shut. Wasn't like he was being forced to like the song. Tapping the drum sticks on his suitcase he was able to perfectly mimic the beat to the song, much to his dismay.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Hollis sung his vocals and played the backing guitar with a smile on his face, glancing over at Joly. "So it doesn't matter where on our bodies we get the tattoo?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Jolie shrugged. "As long as you get one, a permanent reminder of what you are apart of." She said with a smug look. She took out a wipe and looked at Anna. "So, where do you want it, your fore arm or wrist?" She asked, ready to take action and show the rest of the band members how good she was with tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Anna song her part of the song her seemed to match the original singers exactly and perfectly then looked to jolie when she was done. "the wrist"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Harmon just leaned against the wall. "Not doing it. Matter of personal principle." Harmon said.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Sophia continued to play the song until it over, Once it was over Sophia would be nowhere to be found. Sophia was not going to get a tattoo here or anywhere
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:24 am

Hollis pursed his lips, leaning back and putting his guitar aside. "I already go one on my chest. Where do y'all think I should put it? Shoulder or a tramp stamp?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Jolie smirked. She placed her hand on Anna's wrist and then placed the needle on top of the skin. She traced the skin smoothly and easily, not having to go back and re do something. In no less then five minutes, she was done with Anna's tattoo. "Done." She announced as she looked up to see Sophia gone.
"Alright Sophia! When you wake up your going to have a tattoo!" Jolie said with a smirk.
She then looked over to Harmon. "If your afraid of the needle I'll just knock you out, then give you a tattoo." Offered Jolie as she cleaned her needle.
"Hollis, you could get the name of the band on your tramp stamp and get the skull on your shoulder." Jolie suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:20 am

Anna flinched a few times while getting the tattoo and examines her wrist when joile was done. "Great job on the tattoo and great idea"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:17 pm

"Go for it." Harmon said.

"See how that goes over."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Sophia stayed where he was, he wasn't planning on leaving his spot until the bus had reached its destination.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Hollis wrinkled his nose. "I might do just that...Yeah, let's do that."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Jolie grinned. "Alright, lay down on the couch and pull up your shirt slightly." She told him as she looked over to Anna. "Anna, are we stopping soon?" She asked as she wiped down Hollis's back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Anna strums on a energy guitar practicing a few songs they planed to do "We got about 30mins before we hit Jump once there we need to get going on our next plans"

ooc: and once there i'll make new thread since they will be in jump
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:43 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3