Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade try outs #3 I_voting_barThe Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade try outs #3 I_voting_barThe Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade try outs #3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade try outs #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

The Black Parade try outs #3 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:44 am

After hearing some people talking about it, Hollis was more than eager to audition for this band. He had been eavesdropping a little, to be honest, but he was glad he had been listening in on that particular conversation. He looked around, humming softly as he took in the place.

"Pretty nice pad," he marvelled, more to himself but loud enough for anyone to here. He shifted a little, the guitar strapped to his back bumping against his shoulder blades. "Good atmosphere for music, really. Nice decor, good setting..." He turned his head again, shifting his weight to one leg. "I heard you're lookin' for a singer. I been told I'm pretty good, mind if I audition?"

He had just come from Jump City, he had been wandering around a bit. He had to admit, he liked this place better. He could get used to living here. He flashed his million dollar smile.

"I also play a bit of guitar. From what I understand you're in no need of a guitarist, but like I said, I can sing and I'd be happy to play rhythm guitar."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:37 am

Anna was on her way to the stairs when she heard another person she was half tempted to just stay over night here with all these auditions. Anna crosses her arms as he comes down having hear everything he said. "Don't get too attached, I already go this band goin on world tour once we fill in two last spots." Anna makes an amp out of her purple energy and a microphone pluged into it and tosses it to him. "Now I already got some guy who tried to waltz his way in by using his abilities trying to force me to let him in but I will tell you what I told him your powers are not to be used on band members and if you want in you can only get in through pure talent and if you even try to force me to let you in I'll rip off you arm and vocal cords. Now show me what you got." Anna makes a fancy gothic chair behind her and plops down in it crossing her legs placing her hands on her lap. "ANd fair warning you'll be sings just as many songs as me since i'm lead femal singer so don't think you'l be the only one singing."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:28 am

Hollis held his arms up, the mic on one hand. "Don't worry, I ain't one for fame stealin'. And hey, I travel a lot any day, so I'm up for it. Anythin' in particular you want me to sing? A cover, original song...?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:02 pm

"Just sing what ever you think would show how talented you are"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm

"Then I hope you don't mind if I sing the song 'Hallelujah' by Jeff Buckley," he said, shifting a bit. He shifted the guitar a bit and grabbed a nearby stand, putting the mic in it. He started by tuning the guitar, then stepped up to the mic as he strummed the opening chords. After a minute, he began to sing.

His voice was definitely one of a kind, mellifluous. He using his abilities to persuade anyone, he was just using his skill as a near-professional singer. After a few verses and a couple ending chords, he stepped back from the mic and bowed to signal his ending.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:20 pm

"Defently have talent but do know that this band does sing alot of diffrent types oof songs. now tel me can you fight or at least have any skills that will help with out bands pass time activities?" This guy was very good but anna didn't seem all that impressed even though she was. She didn't really wanted to let him know how go she really thought he was yet so he woudn't get too cocky before she even let him join.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Hollis grinned and nodded. "Sonic scream is my favourite, and I know basic hand-to-hand combat. I can also persuade people with my voice, but I don't do that too much, since last time it nearly got me in prison." He chuckled a bit, carding a hand through his hair. "I also got another ability, but I prefer to keep that quiet because I don't like using it unless in a real big mess."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:23 pm

"As much as I think it would be best as the leader to know all of your skills to be able to figure out the best plan of action in combat wise or other ways but fine. Welcome to the band what your name?" SHe holds her hand out
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:09 pm

He took her hand in his own, a wide smile on his face. "Hollis Isaacs, better known as the Music Man. And if you so want to know about this ability of mine, I'd be happy to tell you as long as you keep it between the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:13 pm

"I promise i wont speak a word of it to anyone"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:17 pm

"I can make music notes materialise in midair, or get them to come off a page. Manipulate them, attack people with 'em." He smiled a bit and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:20 pm

"weell i look forward to preforming with you oh and you'll need to amde sure you have a costume or something to ide your i dentity."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:22 pm

He hummed and nodded. "Yeah, I will. I'll have it done right away."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:15 pm

"Good I'll come find yu when its time"
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:16 pm

He nodded, bowing his head. "Can't wait. I'll be out and about." With a bright smile, he started to go.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Anna yawned a bit as it was getting late as she slouches in the chair figuring she might as well satay a bit longer to see if anyone else came
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade try outs #3   The Black Parade try outs #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade try outs #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: