Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:20 pm

"She just said we practice together," Hollis said to Sophia as he tuned his guitar quickly, easily joining Harmon with the backing rhythm guitar. "She's the leader, what she says goes. Play with what you've got, screw the online shopping until we've practiced."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Jolie shot a venomous look to Sophia. "If you'd like, I'll throw 'em off now!" She snapped at Sophia. Jolie obviously didn't like Sophia, and so far, the band members weren't liking him. She better get on her A game or she better watch her back.
Jolie then waited for the Bass part to come up, then she would begin to play it perfectly.

Last edited by Moon772 on Fri May 10, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm

"Listen kid i let you join from the kindness of my heart and that kindness is just about gone so if i were you I'd start praticing and stop looking at drums we can do that when we go over our plans for our mission we all need to practice each song together so we can see how to match our styles correctly so in other words, drums now!" She said before ullin gout her gutair and plays the lead gutair part perfectly looking to hollis . "ok hollis since this is a male song it woould make more sense if you sang it rather than me singing in a male voice so let hear that voice of yours."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Harmon continued playing the song with the others, missing only one note, however, it was unnoticeable.

He rolled his eyes at the argument the others were having.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

((OOC: Moon, Sophia is a guy))

Sophia sighed it seemed he wasn't going to be able to get out of this. He thought about thinking up a reason no matter how half-ass it would sound but he decided not to. Though somewhere inside he wanted to see if they really were going to throw him out of a moving van. Crossing his arms he sighed once again "Fine... It seems I won't be allowed to be lazy."

Reaching into his suitcase he produced a pair of drumsticks and sat quietly at the drums. Not looking up he began to investigate the drums... "Nope... won't do..." Sophia mumbled.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Hollis shot Sophia a look. "Shut you're damn mouth or I'll shut it for ya." He cleared his throat before singing the words, closing his eyes as he sang the song. This boy was clearly a professional, but it was obvious that he had never reached professional status by the look of his clothes, which were dirty and tornin a few places.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Everything was going as planned. Everyone was doing their part except Sophia and obviously, the band wasn't liking that. Every now and then Jolie would shoot venomous looks at Sophia, but she made sure that she played the song perfectly. She didn't want to let down the band, but at the same time, this was an expectation she wanted to meet herself.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:40 am

Anna plays as she walks over to Sophia glaring at him and talks so she doesn't speak over hollis or distract him but so Sophia could still hear her. "Look they were good enough for you at try outs so just make do for now there well be normal drums when we get to the strange i'll make sure of that now can you stop acting like a spoiled brat for now and practice with the rest of us?" she said clearly having troubles hiding her anger in her words
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:39 am

As harmon played his music, he walked over to anna.

"I can convince him if you want. I can be very persuasive." He muttured so softly that only anna could hear.

"I know you said not to, but this kid is being difficult, and besides, he'll think he's doing it of his own free choice. Everyone wins. Just until we get this kid some actual drums"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Sophia sighed. "fine. I'll cut the spoiled brat routine." sophia picked up his sticks and began playing. He played it perfectly but his face remained blank and emotionless as he played it. As he played his mind began to wander. To be honest he didnt want the drums over there in the first place his eyes were on a different set of drums. Remaining quiet he awaited instruction.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Hollis beamed as he wrapped up the song, leaning back when he finished the song. He laughed. "We sound great, I think!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Jolie was mostly emotionless, but on the inside, she was holding back tears. This song was so touching to her that if she was alone she would probably be sobbing in a corner or something. As everyone finished the song Jolie walked to the back room, put her guitar away, and came out just to sit on the bench. She blew some hair out of her face and stretched her arms out casually.
She was still holding back her emotions, thinking of the lyrics to the song, and was ready to stop and get out of this bus soon. She wanted to practice on her violin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Once the song ended she made her projection of the drums disappear not caring if shophia fell or not after how he acted. Anna puts her guitar away. Anna then looks through her bag "Ok well we got the first song down and now you guys can each pick a song that involves all of our instruments for us to play for the rest of the concert. But before that I want to show you guys something That could help us with the titan problem in jump city" anna pulls out her old titans communicator that she always keeps with her so she knew where the titans always were and lucky for here this communicator works with the communicators of this time too. Anna holds the communicator for them all to see. "This is a Titan's cominicator and with it we'll know if the TItans are onto us or coming over to where we are doing a mission"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Harmon looked down in amazement at the comm on the table.

"Anna... where did you get this? You couldn't even buy one of these on the black market." He said before going through a series of records on a shelf, before picking one that he felt would be good.

He placed it on the top of the pile saying "Track 8. Enough said."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:39 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Sophia remained silent and sat legs crossed on the floor. Staring off into space Sophia mentally vacated the room.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:18 pm

"Oi, I've got a suggestion for a song," Hollis said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Jolie had a few songs in mind, but honestly, she didn't want to mention them. She wanted a violin solo, but she didn't want to show her soft side. Jolie got to her feet, grabbed a pen and paper, then scribbled down two songs on it and handed it to Anna. The rather neat handwriting read "Teenagers by 'My Chemical Romance' and "I believe in a thing called love" 'by The Darkness' "
Jolie then walked out to the back room and grabbed her black suitcase. She walked back in the room and set it down on the table with a smirk. She unlocked the briefcase and threw open the lid, reveling a whole tattoo artist set.
"Matching tattoos anyone?" Jolie asked with a smirk, taking out the needle.

OOC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=updoMIHMBbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtcz4WVBGg
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:03 pm

"Lets just say I used to have some pretty unique friends" Anna said putting it in her back pocket. Anna plays Track 8 and looks up the song name and writes it down on a note pad under the first song she played for them. "What song is it Hollis?" Anna knods and writes the songs down. "If we are doing tattoos it should be of the band logo" anna said forming the band logo out of purple energy in the air.

ooc: https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/17/30/22/56/51022911.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"Sorry... I don't do tatoos." Harmon deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Sophia continued to stare off into space. Completely oblivous to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm

"It's called 'Popular Song,' it's a duet," Hollis said. He glanced sidelong at Sophia, then over to Harmon. "It goes a little bit higher than your typical tenor range, but I can hit them notes pretty easily."

((OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw ))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Jolie smiled evilly. "You all are getting a tattoo, even if I have to do it by force." She told the group as she cleaned her needle. She took out a piece of paper and began to sketch the logo then showed it to Anna for her approval. Then, she waited for her fellow band mates to line up, or to get a tattoo by force.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Anna nods her head to Jolie then to Hollis as she pulls up her sleeve and holds her wrist out to jolie. "I know the song, sounds good I'll sing it with you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Hollis ignored joli, and began playing the song. He had to admit... they were all good. Maybe not his level, but good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next