Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:40 am

Anna hunts down Joile and walks up to her handing her an address with a time on it " Make sure your there on time cause we aren't going to be waiting oh and bring your stuff were head out on tour in 3 hrs" Anna then hunts down Harmon and hands him the same address and time "Be there on time and have all your stuff if your not there your being left behind." Before he can say anything she leaves and finds Hollis on the streets on her way to find Shophia and walks up to him "He rock star were leaving at 2 here's the address be there on time or your not going" Once again before he can reply Anna leaves and arrives over by Sophia "Hey kid were leaving in 2 hours have your stuff ready and be here on time." She said handing him a address. Anna then goes to the address which was a street corner with a big tour buss that was black and had a skull with drumsticks behind it in white on the sides of the bus. Anna had already brought her stuff on the bus which since shes only been in this time for a week only she only had to bring in a few pairs of clothes and stuff along with her costume and a real black guitar with the bands logo in white on it. inside the tour buss had everything they needed and a few extra things like a small flat screen and video games. Anna Sat on the couch in the bus until it neared 2 and then decided to wait on the others outside.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Harmon stepped into the bus.

"Nice... really nice. And the air conditioning is really refreshing." He said laying his keytar down on a seat.

"So who else is showing up? I never really got a chance to meet any other band members ya know..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Jolie accepted the address and time and nodded. She saluted to Anne then walked off to get her stuff. An hour later Jolie would arrive on the bus with a suit case, a brief case, and a back pack. She nodded in Anne's direction and nodded in Harmon's direction. She knew who Harmon was, she just didn't say anything to see what his reaction would be. "Where do I put my stuff?" Jolie asked, pointing at her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Anna follows harmon inside and walks past jolie and walks over to some built in bunk beds that look slightly cramped. She places a hand on the very top bunk that hand only one bunk under it "My bunk and under me is Jolie on the other side directly across from us would be two other members who arent here yet and over there on top of the empty bunk is Harmons and back there." she points to a door that would lead to what looked like more of a liviving room than the one out here that was basically just a couch table mini flat screen and kitchen stuff like cuboards. "is where you can toss your stuff and where the games and such are."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Sophia nodded once he received the address and time. At the time he was drinking coffee at a starbucks but he got it he nodded and left to grab his stuff. Nearly a hour and 5 minutes later he could be seen being driven in a white lamborghini. Stepping out Sophia was handed a single suit case and began to walk up to the bus. Sighing he pulled his suitcase over his shoulder which looked strange since he physically looked like a well dressed eight year-old. Moving up toward the bus Sophia poked his head into the bus where he saw Anna.
"Is this the bus?"Sophia said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm

"No... not her..." Harmon muttered. He turned. It was her. Crap.

"And I knew I couldn't get rid of you... I just knew it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Jolie turned and winked at Harmon. "Don't act like you're not happy to see me." Jolie said in a flirtatious way. She went to put her luggage down and was really careful with the briefcase. "So, Anne, are you going to tell us who the other band members are?" Jolie asked, specifically looking at Harmon.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Anna hears the car and walks up to the door as sophia comes in her thumbs in her back pockets. "Yeah kid come on in" On her way over to the fridge anna pushes harmon of to the side by his face. "Suck it up she has the skill and looks to fit the band so in other wards shes staying." Anna grabs a soda and opens it up leaning on the counter taking a sip looking to joile. "Well clearly you already know harmon and the kid is shophia all we need now is hollis and we can leave oh and shopia this is jolie the bass player, an harmon the keyborad guy, I play lead gutair and am the lead female singer and harmon jolie sohpia here is the dummer." Anna said pointing to each person and takes another sip of her soda looking out the window. "And jolie my name is anna not anne"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

"Because I'm not happy to see you." Harmon fumed, before turning to the other person.

"Nice to meet you. Hope I can actually get along with you... and who's this hollis guy?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Sophia waved. " I hope we can get along also... So... where do I sleep?" Sophia said while continuing to grasp his suitcase.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Hollis had cursed his alarm and was scowling as he hurried up, carrying a small bag on his shoulder and nearly dropping the coffees he was holding. "Sorry I'm late!" he called, running a hand through his hair and holding up the coffee. "I hope y'all don't mind. My alarm didn't go off, but I hope these lovely beverages can make up for it!"

(OOC: 15 minutes late with starbucks ehehe)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:14 pm

OOC: A couple days late Razz.. busy guys! Sorry!

Jolie eyed the boy and when Anna said his name, she heard it wrong and giggled. "Well, Hormone, just watch where you sleep, alright?" Jolie said plainly while winking at him. Although everyone would think she meant something else, Jolie actually meant that she might give him a tattoo while he sleeps. She went to her bed and looked at the plain area and sighed, she is definitely going to have to re decorate this place.
"Before you go calling me by my name, I just want to warn you, call my J." Jolie said venomously. She obviously didn't like her real name, it was cute as a little kid, but now it was a reminded of a past she hated. She might as well tell them while all the band members were in one place.
"Okay, Anna, When's our first gig?" Jolie asked while looking at all the band members.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Anna gestured to hollis as he entered and harmon asked the question "lead male singer and back up lead guitar" anna points to a bed above an empty one near jolie "Your bed is over there kid and its ok hollis" Anna knods to the driver to tell him they were all there and the door closes and the tour bus starts to leave. Anna takes another drink of her soda as she looks to jolie "Tonight in Jump then tomorrow night we preform in steel then after that we spend the next 3 - 4 days traveling to metropolas and preform there then we go to keystone city, then central city, then gotham and then..." gets bored of listing cities and stops taking a drink of her soda1
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

"... and then at some point we have rehearsals..." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Sophia sighed. "I hope your joking... we have a gig the day we first meet, and we haven't had time to practice." Sophia jumped onto the bed that was directed to be his and laid down with his suitcase next to him. This didn't sound like it was going to go well. He was sure that he personally wouldn't do well under such circumstances and he himself wondered about everyone else but sighing to himself he pulled a laptop from his suitcase and began to get on the internet. He was reading a book online.
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm

"Well, hey, I got a suggestion," Hollis put in as he handed everyone a coffee. "Jam session on the ride, not necessarily a long one. I know we'll all want rest on the ride, no?" He moved his guitar a bit, nodding to Anna. "Thanks, dollface."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Jolie shrugged. "I don't need practice, Just give me a music sheet and I'm good. You guys may be nervous, but nothing intimidates me." Jolie growled with a bragging manner. She smirked at the rest of the band members then headed to the back, disappearing for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Anna puts her soda down crossing her arms "well at least 2 members manged to nut up now the plan is not to slack off but to figure out what songs we will be playing all of you should be able to just see a song and know how to play it like J. So the plan is pick the songs and make sure we know how to play then and run through them all together before we get to jump because once we get there we have other things we have to figure out mainly about our first mission. Now lets get to the songs shall we."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

"I'm good with whatever. I prefer classical... but somehow I feel that's not going to be an option with you guys." Harmon deadpanned
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Sophia scratched his head. "I'm just going to sit this one out, I'll just mess up your flow" Sophia said taking a sip of the coffee. "Besides I didn't bring a drum kit."
Back to top Go down
opusqe
Sidekick
Sidekick
opusqe

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

"I'm game with anything," Hollis said, running a hand through his hair. "And despite my accent, I ain't exactly fond of country music." He glanced over to Harmon. "I think she likes you, partner."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Jolie crossed her arms and eyed Sophia. "Why did you bother to join a band without bringing a drum kit." Jolie snapped while rolling her eyes when she re emerged from the back. She now had her bass guitar with the purple strap around her neck. She looked around and sighed, how were they going to make a band actually happen if they weren't going to bring instruments or even be willing to practice.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Anna narrowed her eyes and pulled out sophia by the callor of his shirt with one hand held out the other her eyes glowing purple making a drum set out od purple energy and pushes shopia to the drum set. "now you do kid so get ready to practice, we all practice together and if you don't want to your out of the band and this bus and we arent going ot stop it before throwning you out." She said in a serious tone. She then makes a record player and a record out of energy "as for a song i was thinking since the predretermend group name is The Black Parade we could start off with the song Black Parade My chemical romance. It starts off with piano then gets super awesome with the music." She says as she plays the record.

ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOTU-z5Qr8
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"So I get to start us? Fine with me." Harmon said pulling his keytar from a case.

He stepped back and listened to the song. He began to pick the notes on his own. The song was rather interesting, and he caught on quick.

After the record was done playing, he began to play. He got the melody for the piano beginning perfectly.

"And I've still got it."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Before Sophia could explain to Jolie why he didn't bring a drum set he felt someone pull at his shirt. But before she could really get a hold of him he had already slipped out of his shirt and was sitting back at his computer typing. Sophia smiled when he heard Anne's ultimatum it was pathetic, throwing him off of a moving van Sophia remembered the time he was kicked off a jet with no parachute 50,000 feet in the air when he was in the armed forces. Looking back up he saw the energy made drum set he said. "First off I'm not playing that you couldn't pay me enough.... Question do you remember what you told me the side jobs of the band would be? Stealing right? So why is it such a big deal that I didn't bring a drum set with me. So while you guys do your practicing I'll just "find" a drum set. Like this." Sophia turned his laptop to show a new Tama Starclassic drum set. "It's in jump... about a mile away from the concert."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)   The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade Opening Thread! (The Black Parade Members)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next