Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:29 am

Anna Had posted tryouts for her band that requested "People with speashal skills and are no super goody goodies" and she made the tryouts in the basement of a house in the work part of the swamp so no wimps could come to the tryouts. anna was planning on making this band her new band that she would tour in with the bus her new tour manager who gave her a record deal after sing her musical talents. It was about mid night now and Anna decided it was about time she left but then heard one last person come through so she waits for the person to come down.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:41 am

Sophia found the house in the swamp quite easily but he was disappointed that he was forced to leave his car abit farther away from the actual tryout building and that it was so late. Sophia hated to be late it was disrespectful and it wasted time two things that Sophia hated to do. Entering the house Sophia calmly walked to the basement where he saw a girl. Sophia sighed. Sophia was dressed in a tuexido and black dressed pants which made him look as though he was innocent little boy.
"I'm sorry I'm late, I'm here to tryout for the band.."
Sophia hoped that the girl wouldn't laugh and send him away. From the looks of her she was younger then he was but he couldn't help but expect it to happen to him who looked to have the body of a 8 year-old.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:52 am

Anna saw the boy thinking he was just some little kid who was trying to join her band and he dressed up for it way too much so to her she though he clearly was trying really hard to join. Anna started at him with an almost judge mental straight face with crossed arms for a very long while. This kid remined her of her little brother slightly so she talks in a serious tone. "Can you play drums?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:55 am

Sophia shrugged. "I can play just about anything.. Just point me in the direction of some drums and I can show you." Sophia smiled.. It looked like he wasn't going to turned away after all well at least not so fast. He mimiced the girl and crossed his arms and began to scan the room. Nothing unusual...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:58 am

Anna stares at the boy as her eyes glow purple and a set of drums made of purple energy appear in the corner of the room and anna looks at them then back to the boy her eyes going back to normal. "Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:05 am

Sophia walked over toward the drums he was taken aback from the sudden appearance of the drums but he shrugged it of. Pulling out two long wooden stick he had in his pocket as of at the moment he didn't have pencils he began to play the drums. At first he started out simple but the more he played the more complicated his drumming became. More and More he continued to play the more showy he got along with his playing he would spin the stick as he played, threw one or both up at random intervals, or would let his hands become a blur of movements as he played all without missing a beat. After about 30 minutes of playing he finally stopped playing.

"So... anything specific you need me to play?" Sophia said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:11 am

Anna shook her head "No but I have a few questions for you the first one being do you know what this band will be doing in its free time?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:14 am

Sophia tilted his head sideways and gave a innocent "No? what will they do?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:23 am

"Missions that are stealing for the band or for others to get money if you want in this band you must be willing to do what this band does in its free time, you must have a way to hide your identidy suring the missions, you must be able to work on a team and be willing to help out the team at all costs, you must have some way to help the teams on these missios, and finally you must be willing to go on us on our world tour."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:30 am

"Stealing? Isn't that... wrong?" Sophia said quizzically before laughing suddenly. "O.k ok I can't hold the innocent child thing up for much longer. Yeah stealing? that shouldn't be to hard. I can do that with ease. And world tour? sounds fun I'm in. Anything else?" Sophia asked crossing his arms and letting a somewhat dark smile creep up on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:33 am

"Whats your name and the name you want to go by when on missions?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:35 am

"you can call me Sophia since that is my name. On missions call me Adrian Durion, Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:41 am

Anna holds out a hand "Nope welcome to the band i'll come get you in 2 days along with the others well head out then until then don't get in trouble and don't tell anyone about the bands side activities got it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:46 am

Sophia smiled as he grabbed the held out hand. "I can promise that I won't say anything about the side activities... but trouble I can't promise you." Letting go of her hand, He began to walk out of the building. "See ya in two days" Sophia said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)   The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade Try outs #4 (blade)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: