Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_lcapThe Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_voting_barThe Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_lcap0%The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_lcap100%The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Anna sits on a huge amp made of purple energy with on foot up on it. Anna Had posted tryouts for her band that requested "People with speashal skills and are no super goody goodies" and she made the tryouts in the basement of a house in the work part of the swamp so no wimps could come to the tryouts. anna was planning on making this band her new band that she would tour in with the bus her new tour manager who gave her a record deal after sing her musical talents.

Anna also was planning on making this band her secret new villain team that she would steal things around the world with. Anna had been waiting for about 2 hrs now and had heard plenty of screams. Clearly many people had tried to get to the try outs but so far no one has managed to get here. Anna hears the door up above open and close and smiles. Someone managed to get here. Anna waits for the person to come down and when they would look to her she'd say with a grin. "Finally I was starting to think everyone who was coming to try out died now tell me who are you and are you at all any good at any musical instrument that doesn't suck balls?"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Jolie walked lazily down the steps, smirking at the girl. "I mostly play Violin and sing, but you're looking for a Base, so here I am." She said in a smug way.
Jolie looked like something Anna was looking for. She wore ripped up jeans with fish nets underneath, a black sports bra, a gray un buttoned shirt. She was in shape, from extra training, and her piercing and tattoos defiantly stuck out.
The main thing that pulled Jolie's tough look together was her glowing tattoo on her stomach. She was obviously not human and she made sure that people knew.
Jolie threw her white base around her shoulder and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:14 pm

"hmmmm, hot, multitalented musically wise, knows how to dress, clearly not human, and probably not a hero... perfect" Anna swings her foot her black combat boots tab the purple app a bit a faint purple glow in her eyes and hands. "Show me what you can do.... all of what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Jolie smirked and plugged in her Bass, strumming it to make sure everything worked. "The names Jolie, call me J, remember it." She said as she began her solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30YT0cG2EkE
OOC: I have a song for you :DDD This is what she's like ^
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Anna claps her hands softly and not very long. "Very nice but when I said all of what you can do I ment all" Anna said hinting to the fact she knew this qirl wasn't human and wanted to know what abilities she may have.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Jolie smirked. She lied down her bass next to Anna and backed up. She then bent over and transformed into a seven tailed fox. Her tails flicked around and the white fox, now with pink eyes, was looking up at Anna for approval. She stretched out her front paws and long claws popped out. She would slice through the floor with ease, like she was cutting cheese with a butcher knife.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Anna grined this chick got cooler by the second. "I'm sure those powers of yours will come in handy with our bands side profit making business..." Anna holds out a hand to shake "Welcome to the Band J but please note you'll need to be able to hide your real identity before going on our first mission wither you care if others know who you are or not. My name is Anna by the way but I also go by Energy Slayer."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:38 am

Jolie unfolded and turned back into a human. She shook Anna's hand and smirked. "I've heard that you've plan to make 'side profit' with this job, and I'm all for it." She said as she picked up her bass and threw the strap over her head. "I'll do what ever you want me to, as long as the band is fun."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:41 am

"oh it will be trust me on that I have some other things I must tend to but I'll contact you before we head out in the mean time don't venture too far from the city and don't let any heroes talk you into villain rehab."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Jolie smirked and turned her heel. She turned her at Anna "The only things the heros will be seeing from me is stars." She said, implying that she'll knock them out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:54 pm

"I can tell already that you and I are going to get along just fine I'll see you when I get things all ready.... oh and by the way I need to know what to call you when not in our usual attire" Anna said meaning she needs to know jolie's code name
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:55 pm

"Soul." Jolie said simply then walked out of the room and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)   The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Parade Try outs #1 (Moon)
Page 1 of 1