Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Energy Slayer EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Energy Slayer EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Energy Slayer EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Energy Slayer EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Energy Slayer EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Energy Slayer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Energy Slayer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Energy Slayer EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Energy Slayer EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Energy Slayer EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Energy Slayer I_vote_lcapEnergy Slayer I_voting_barEnergy Slayer I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Energy Slayer I_vote_lcap0%Energy Slayer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Energy Slayer I_vote_lcap100%Energy Slayer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Energy Slayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:16 pm

"Why am I so persistent? Well I'm not too sure but... I blame genetics."

Annabella Luna Baase

Civilian
Energy Slayer 13042811

Costume
Energy Slayer 13042513

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Annabella Luna Baase
Nickname(s): Luna, Lu, Anna, Annie, Bell, Bella, Energy Blaster
Codename: Energy Slayer
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Her Band, Herself (villain), Ex Teen Titan Central
Birthday: July 16

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Other Traits: Looks a lot like her mother but doesn't have long ears and sharp teeth, her eyes glow completely purple when using her powers, please note that her costume presses down on her chest and some parts on her body and is quite thick so her costume makes some parts of her body smaller/thiner looking and other parts bigger or thicker looking thus not giving her the same body structure as she does out of the costume. (ex: It makes her chest smaller by a lot making her chest about average sized)

===POWERS===

Powers:

Healing: Can heal any of her or others wounds. Healing simple flesh wounds only take about 3 or so seconds but bones take about 1 minute and she must stay still while heal bones. Things like gun shot wounds on the other hand are a lot harder for her to heal since she must stay still and completely focused on it.(this doesn't count for shots to the head or heart those are just as deadly to her as it is to regular people.) It takes twice as long to heal others and some times healing others bones may take out to about 5 mins or so.

Flight: Can fly from 150-250 mph continuously for about 1 hr.

Energy projection: Can shoot out energy bolts (bolts are strong enough to scratch dimand(can also shoot one continuous blast making a large beam the energy blast would do cutting and knock back damage.) Can shoot out energy for anywhere and can even can shoot it out all over her body but she can only do this once every 30 mins and the radius is about 20 feet all around her.

Paige can create objects as small as a key to a tank, and can be as simple as a sword to a high tec computer(for things like computer screens it still gets picture but it is all in purple also these constructs don't use electricity nor can be effected but metas or people that can control technology these constructs also can not be hacked). Any weapon will be a little stronger and powerful than regular weapons usually the strength of these weapons are as strong as steel.

Mimicing Voices: Can Mimic any voice exactly to the point it could fool anyone

Skills: Master at mix marshal arts, master hacker (was able to hack into JLA super computer once back in the future but was using really high tech computer), Master Lock pic (can pic just about any lock), Singer (at professional singer level), Master guitar and bass player, Master acrobatic, Master marksmen, knows basic fighting with all weapons but the bow/crossbow (because she's master at those), master picket pocket (youd have to basically be looking at the item to know she was taking it but it has to be like less than a foot big), an amazing actor

Weaknesses: If she over does it with her powers which would mean constantly going all out on her powers her nose bleeds and makes her very light headed to the point of nearly passing out for a very long time leaving her open for any attacks while she is passed out not allowing her to do a signal thing, she can be hurt like any other person, Like her mom she has a huge phobia on bugs and spiders

Equipment: Arm bracers made of Nth metal, Shin guards made of Nth metal, a belt made of Nth metal, main part of body costume is bullet proof along with her hood/cape, bullet proof gas mask

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Anna is pretty mellow unless you tick her off if you do tick her off watch out because she did pick up her mom’s hot headedness from back when she was anna’s age. Anna has a dark sense of humor and sometimes likes to mess with people making them question who they really are. Like her mom Anna is very big on protecting her allies, and friends. Anna can alter her personality and what she seems like very easily to the point no one can tell shes faking unless they can read minds and she tends to do this when trying to steal something or get something she wants. Anna won’t really resort to any kind of killing of people when comitting crimes unless she really needs to. When talking about her mother Anna tends to get a bit hostile and very mean. Even though Anna is a highschool drop out she is still super smart in a lot of subjects but tends to hide it so people don’t know how smart she is giving her an edge. Like her mom Anna isn’t really the type to give up easily and is very persistent. She has a strong moral against being forced or persuaded into doing something she wouldn't want to do, usually wouldn't do, things she didn't think of aka what others thought of so basically she doesn't really ever give into peer pressure.

Strengths: Her powers and abilites

Interests/Habits: Stealing, Playing guitar, Playing bass, Singing, Hacking, picing locks, picket pocketing, gothic dark punk clothes and music

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Paige Baase (mother) Father:???
Place of Origin: Jump City of the year 2038
Current City: Constantly traveling
History: Growing up Anna never really got any attention from her mother. She had to take care of herself most of the time and she also matured personality wise very quickly. Her mother did teach her some cool things like how to fight, use her powers, steal, hack things, and pic locks all intended for her to use as being a super hero. Anna did become a part time hero at age 15 going on patrols after drama club and practicing her music.

About age 16 Anna joined the Teen Titans Central only because she hoped her mother would pay more attention to her or be proud of her because she did. Her mother did pay enough attention to give her some amazing armor as a costume but that was about it. Anna hated how much her mother didn't pay attention to her and hated how heroing worked and the fact she had to risk her life for mostly horrible people so she quit the titans a year later dropping the name Energy Blaster the name she used in hopes it would hint her mom into letting her be a side kick or something and replaced it with Energy Slayer as an inside joke to herself as to remind her that one day she would kill and replace the so popular heroine's place and reputation by surpassing her in strength becoming the better hero.

Shortly after leaving the titans Anna ran into one of the biggest villains in Jump City at the time who she agreed to help out out of her own free will with out being threatened at all. No one knew Anna had become a villain yet nor that she was working with a big time villain so she was easily able to talk one of her old friends from titans tower that was a side kick to a JLA member and got to the watch tower. Once there after seeing non of the big time heroes were there and only the two. Anna trapped her old friend in a energy bubble and went over to the main computer in the watch tower and hacked it but alerted the heroes that she had hacked it. Anna sent all the weaknesses of the big time heroes to the villain and was going to send more information but the heroes got there before she did.

Anna barely managed to make it over to a proto type time machine that was only good for one trip and she used it to jump to a random time in the past. Anna appeared in the earths orbit and began to get pulled down by the gravity. Anna put up her force feild and lessend her speed by flying a little with the small amount of energy she had left and crashed into a large area of water. Anna quickly swam up where a rope was thrown down to her. luckly she was wearing her costume so a ship thought she was a super hero who had just save the world from some space related thing and brought her back to shore and now she found her self in Star City unsure one what time she was sent to.

Last edited by Paige on Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I guess if no one will take this one up I will!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Powers:
Everything is fine but one small tinsy winsy thing. I'd like you to separate the paragraphs, in energy projections, where it talks about shooting beams and making objects out of the energy. That's all..

History: I get that she was a titan member in the future, but I don't get the part where she comes to the present day?

Weakness: Because she is such a strong character you are going to need a weakness that will effect her highly, or get rid of a power.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 pm

final pharagraph

Anna barely managed to make it over to a proto type time machine that was only good for one trip and she used it to jump to a random time in the past. Anna appeared in the earths orbit and began to get pulled down by the gravity. Anna put up her force feild and lessend her speed by flying a little with the small amount of energy she had left and crashed into a large area of water. Anna quickly swam up where a rope was thrown down to her. luckly she was wearing her costume so a ship thought she was a super hero who had just save the world from some space related thing and brought her back to shore and now she found her self in Star City unsure one what time she was sent to.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Weakness: Because she is such a strong character you are going to need a weakness that will effect her highly, or get rid of a power.
I added that last minute ^
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

moon I am not criticizing you judge ment but I have seen much stronger characters on here that are much stronger than anna with no weaknesses at all
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes, but Anna is very strong and she has mastered several important skills that will make her hard to beat.. I can't approve her until you put in another weakness, a strong one.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:06 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:08 pm

I like how your making her dangerous to herself but she needs a weakness that other people can do to her.
EX: She can be terrified of heights. therefore, people could manipulate her that way. I know that wont be an option, but that's the weakness we need here.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:24 pm

ok mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
I fixed it moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
do you like in now moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
why don't you love me moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy Slayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Slayer   Energy Slayer EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

I love you with all my heart Very Happy
Energy Slayer Moon_a17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content