Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Energy  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Energy  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Energy  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Energy  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Energy  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Energy  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Energy  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Energy  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Energy  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Energy  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Energy  I_vote_lcapEnergy  I_voting_barEnergy  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Energy  I_vote_lcap0%Energy  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Energy  I_vote_lcap100%Energy  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Energy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Energy    Energy  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:45 am

"Oh please you haven't seen anything yet!"

Jennifer Necowl
As usual pics will be put up later
Energy  Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jenifer Necowl
Nickname(s): Jenny
Codename: Energy
Alias(es): N/A
Classification:
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: November 7th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Varries on how much energy she puts off, Light blue, Blue, Brown, Black
Eye Color: Varries on how much energy she puts off, Lught blue, Blue, Brown, Black
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120lbs
Other Traits: Pointy/longish ears, sharp canine teeth

===POWERS===

Powers:
  • Flight: Jenny is capable of flying up to an hour straight when just by herself, she also can fly up to 80 mph but it takes a minute before she can get up to this speed. Based on how much she is holding her length in which she can fly and how fast lowers though of course if she is going down her speed can increase based on how much weight she is holding but technically this can just be called falling with a speed boost at this point. She can carry up to about 180 pounds.
  • Force fields: Jenny can make force fields out of energy that can take up to 15 tons before they shatter. The larger Jenny makes her shields the weaker they become. She can go up to 15 feet in diameter and with each foot larger she makes it it can take 1 ton less before it shatters. Based on how big the shield was and how much energy she has determinants on
    how large/ how many more force fields she can make. When at full energy she can make about 3 full size force fields.
  • Energy Vocal Blast: This is like the classic sonic boom shout but can be projected through other things that can project voices if it is connected by a cord. Example, She can use a microphone connected to a speaker with a chord to project her voice but cant use a head set connected to a laptop through wireless means nor through a laptop in any way to another connected through wireless means.

If connected to an amp it travels as far as the sound waves do that would normally be send out, so it would amplify the range but not the strength of the shout. Normally these can travel about 15 feet away in the direction she is facing and comes out in a range that is in a cone shape. The closer one is to her the stronger the force will be. This force is really just energy that is solid enough to send out a push that can send something that is 1 ton sliding backwards about 3 feet back.

As the lighter it gets the further and high it can send the thing making it go and the heavier the less she can move it. This move has pure knock back damage and some times if hitting the target against something can cause crushing damage. She can do this move and hold it out until either her energy runs out or she runs out of breath.
  • Simple Energy Blasts/Shooting: Jenny can shoot her energy out through her hands, feet, and eyes until she runs out of energy which would take about 2 min of continuous fire when her energy is full. These when focused and at max power can break through steel that is up to about 5 inches thick, if it is any thicker she just makes a dent that big. After blasting at full power if not broken all her blasts do is knock back damaged and requires her to send another blast out to dent it again/break through it.

If hitting a person all it does is knock back and would only do small cuts to them with some bruises. When shooting full powered energy blasts from eyes, both feet, or both hands, the blast will make a crader in the person/being about 5 inches deep but she can only do 1 full powered blasts before she is left nearly passed out/out of energy fully. If she is already low on energy this will do half the damage and leave her passed out with no energy left. This blast/beam also can fracture bones and do knock back damage.

Skills:
  • Master of any instrument including vocals
  • Advanced mixed martial arts
  • Advanced 2 handed weapon fighting skills
  • Advanced mini scythe fighting skills
  • Professional acting skills
  • Advanced pain tolerance (Makes things hurt half as bad in terms of how she can handle it and how hard it is for her to handle it)

Weaknesses:

• Bugs: Jenny is terrified of bugs she reacts like any normal scared teen aged girl would.
  • Overuse: When ever she overuses a power she has she becomes very weak, light headed, and gets a major nosebleed she can continue to over use her powers at this point risking her life but this would cause her to gain bleeding from the mouth, eyes, and ears. After she hits this point she either passes out or dies based on how long she was over using her powers determines how likely it is that she dies from it.
  • Energy Light: Her energy puts off light which can giver location away from when in a dark location.
  • Only Human: Besides a few boosts to physical things she can do she is only human meaning she can still be hurt by things everyone can be hurt by.

Equipment:
[list][*]Bullet Proof Mask
[*]Padded armor: In her costume she wears padded armor that will slightly soften blows for her and it changes her her torso looks from what it normally does.
[*]Cane/Mini Scythes with chains/Scythe/Double sided scythe/Staff: She has a cane that about 3 feet tall and made of metal that is more compact than most allowing it to be more durable and stronger than steel. This cane can shrink and grow to turn it into mini chained scythes that chains are about 6 feet long, A scythe that is 6 feet longs and ts blade 4 and a half feet long, a double sided scythe that is 7 feet long and its blades 3 feet long, and a simple staff.
[*]Steel Toed boots

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Jennifer can be really kind and nice to her friends and to anyone that she has to to get the job done. She is not one to feel bad about the things she does, but is one to hate it if she ever fails at anything but won't go too far out of her way to try and fix/redo what she failed unless she has to. She though will tend to rarely make friends just to make friends but if you are one of those friends, you would be smart not to cross her. Though one thing is certain about her, she is a great client/partner to work with.

Strengths:
  • Staying silent in the worst of moments
  • Is very smart and quickly learns this much faster than most.
  • Mob family, the usual perks you could think of for being in a mob family.

Interests/Habits:
  • Bunnies
  • Singing/Performing on stage
  • Acting
  • Fighting
  • Working with her family

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Deamo Necowl (Father) Laura Necowl (Mother) Henry Necowl (Brother) Malcom Necowl (Brother) Fred Necowl (Brother) Jude Necowl (Sister) About 20+ uncles and aunts about 5 being blood related.
Place of Origin: Abron City
Current City: Star City
History: The locally famous singer Jennifer from a city a few cities north of Star City was born looking quite different than what the city's people would have excepted and had powers that only she and her parents knew she had. Jennifer had a normal child hood for the most part, for a mob boss' daughter that is. Ever since a young age Jennifer had been involved in the family business though always longed to be a famous singer and her family was perfectly fine with that considering it just gave them more territory in more places without needing to rough up others.

Her family was very well known for how big they were in the organized crime field, and their go to agent Energy who would get to places and do things no one else could without ever speaking a word even when being brutally beaten which only happened once when a professional assassin came after her. Jennifer and her family moved to Jump recently when they saw an opening that still no one thus far had taken, or well successfully taken way back when a 4 year old took down a mob group.

Her family easily filled the gap and took on the ownership of many organizations the old group had left behind including kidnapping children in "The swamp". Jennifer out side of her family's business has once again started to work on regrowing her fan base for her music in this new city very much missing her old one and it is rumored that she will be attending a private school called HIVE.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy    Energy  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy    Energy  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:48 pm

Boom!
Approved by the magestic Deadpool himself!
Energy  Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy    Energy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy
Page 1 of 1