Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_lcapRainbows in school (Energy, open) I_voting_barRainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_lcapRainbows in school (Energy, open) I_voting_barRainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_lcap0%Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_lcap0%Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_lcap100%Rainbows in school (Energy, open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rainbows in school (Energy, open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Rainbows in school (Energy, open) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Today was, quite frankly, a horrible day. Not only was it Monday, but it was raining really badly, each second with your head exposed was like getting several buckets of water poured on you. You could run out to get to a taxi that was a few feet away and you'd be soaking by the time you got in. This was especially horrible for people going back to school after the weekend.

One such person was Rachel Grace, a girl with ginger hair and a pretty face, or it was normally pretty at least. At the moment she looked miserable as she was being driven to school by her mother, a woman who resembled her greatly except for her hair, which was chocolate brown. Her mother was trying to keep upbeat, but even she was hating the weather.

Soon they arrived at Star City High, very original name I know, Rachel hugged her mother before running out of the doors, dashing at the entrance to the school like she was running the 100 metre race. She got in, but not before she was soaking from head to toe and her hair covered her face, she shook her hair like a dog and heard a wet slap, she had accidentally slapped someone in the face Oh god! I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Dominka's mother was busy and had to go into work early and the same deal with her father so since she didn't have her licence yet she decided to walk. She could have ran in hiding and got there very very fast but she figured why not just enjoy the rain and walk. Though most would hate the walk and the rain and couldn't really say that they enjoyed the rain when it was like this at all, Dominka could since she didn't mind getting wet since it was just water, and she liked watching and listening to the water, it calmed her.

When Dominka got to school she paused to look at a flyer on the wall to see what was for lunch tomorrow and soon her saw nothing but hair as it hit her in the face. Many people quickly looked over, because of her appearance most of the school though Dominka was the silent violent type and spread rumors about said violence everywhere. So clearly from that alone everyone assumed this girl was about to get beaten up for hitting her in the face.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Rachel squealed as she brushed her hair out of her face to see who she had just hit, she noticed that it was Dominka, a girl whom she knew nothing about except the rumours that had been spread about her. Apparently, she was quite violent, according to what Rachel hard heard, but rumours weren't always true, so maybe this girl was just misunderstood I'm so sorry, here, I've got some tissues

She took some tissues from her pocket and dabbed them on her face, but the tissues were wet from being in the rain, so it kind of looked like she was mocking Dominka I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it From her manner, it didn't seem like she was afraid of Dominka, more like she was genuinely apologizing. People were staring at her weirdly, she had a reputation for being nice, but being so nice to the school freak? Apparently that was quite strange to their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Dominka blinked watching the girl freak out and then try to apologize as she would clearly be trying to help her dry off not thinking the tissues were wet. Though it was possible that she was trying to mock her but that was unlikely since the girl had a reputation in the school for being nice. She then spoke finally in a calm manner which utterly shocked many people around them having expected to see a probable one sided fight. "It's okay I can just use paper towels in the bathroom, thank you for apologizing for hitting me though... most wouldn't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Well, it looked like she wasn't going to punch her, that was good. It also meant that she was nicer than her reputation suggested, which was also good. But the best thing was that she didn't seem to resent Rachel for it, which was even better It's no problem, you shouldn't have to be treated that way after all.

Now that it was clear there was to be no fight, people were leaving, they were disappointed, especially the boys who were hoping for a cat fight. Rachel looked down at her body, now self conscious of her wet clothes, but then she looked back at Dominka, leaning forwards slightly Is there anything I can do for you? To make up for it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:57 am

Dominka shook her head "There's no need to really, it is not that big of a deal." She was very much soaked the floor actually forming a puddle from the water that dripped off her but it didn't see that she cared at all about that as she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:58 pm

(OOC: It's short, I'm sorry)

She wanted to do something to make up for it, but Rachel knew fine well that there was no point in trying to help someone who didn't want help, she'd just annoy her. The bell rang, they needed to go Again, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you though, I'm Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:38 am

OOC: its cool

Dominka nodded once to her "nice to meet you too rachel, I'm Dominka" She looked down to the massive puddle under them then back up. "Watch your step." She said before heading to class.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Rachel smiled, then walked off to her first lesson. An hour later, as Rachel was outside her next lesson waiting for it to start, she noticed Dominka was in the same Maths class as her. She walked up to her, thankfully they were both far dryer than earlier Hello Dominka she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 pm

Dominka smiled a bit to her as she walked up to the math class. "Hey Rachel, I see we have the same math class together." as the two would walk in together the bell about to ring she'd ask. "Would you like to sit with me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Rachel beamed at her, then Dominka asked if she'd like to sit with her, Rachel smiled and nodded as they walked in together Sure thing, I'd love to sit with you she smiled cutely as she followed her to her seat. As they sat down the lesson began, an odd man by the name of Mr Vale stood in front of the whiteboard, he smiled unusually enthusiastically.

Rachel paid close attention as Mr Vale started going over something that would be useless once they graduated, taking down notes, however one guy in the back wasn't paying attention at all. He was a boy by the name of Andrew who was scrunching up bits of paper and throwing them at students, those stupid enough to react to this ended up getting in trouble for speaking while the teacher is talking.

He threw a paper ball at Rachel while Mr Vale wasn't looking, the throw jogged her hand and made her draw a line over her notes. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, but tried not to get mad, she wasn't one to get mad at people very easily, even if she wanted to punch them.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Dominka smiled a bit and sat down taking notes casually the bullies not bothering her still beliving in the rumors about her. She glanced over to Rachel when she saw her hand get hit and narrowed her eyes. She glared at the bullies holding up her pen to threaten to stab then and they quickly left the two alone as dominka went back to taking notes, guess there was a good thing about those rumors after all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Luckily, the teacher had not seen Dominka threaten the bully, she would have been in huge trouble if he had, but the people who mattered saw it just fine. The bullies' face paled, he had heard the rumours about this girl and feared her for it. Rachel saw her do this and smiled to herself, before turning her head slightly so it wouldn't be noticeable to the teacher but would be noticeable to Dominka, then she smiled cutely and whispered Thank you.

She went back to her work, but she had a little smile on her face for the rest of the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:04 am

Dominka looked back forward a down to her notes as she took more annoyed but smiled when she heard rachel thank her and whispered back. "Anything for a friend..." she stood up when the bell rang and she smiled to rachel. "I'll see you at lunch, that is if you want to join me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Rachel smiled to herself when Dominka called her a friend, they didn't know much about each other and had never even talked before that day, but Dominka seemed cool, Rachel would love to be her friend. At the end of the lesson, Rachel put away her notes and her equipment and was taking by surprise by Dominka's question Sure, I'd love to have lunch with you she smiled before rushing off to her next lesson, waving goodbye.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully, except that in the lesson before lunch, Rachel was partnered with the bully from before, but now that he knew Rachel hung out with the 'violent' girl he treated her alot better. Rachel wondered why. Once the lesson ended, the bully packed up as quickly as he could and ran off, Rachel chuckled but didn't say anything.

She packed up and started walking to the lunch hall with a skip in her step, smiling to herself. She arrived at the lunch hall and looked around for Dominka, she didn't seem to be there yet, so she joined the cue, keeping an eye out for her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Dominka smiled and waved good by gathering her stuff and leaving to her next class with a slight smile, This year was already going way better than last year. Dominka sighed in relief when she heard the bell ring for lunch today wasnt a meat based food so dominka had packed. Dominka smiled when she saw rachel off in the distance and walked up to her "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Just as Rachel was looking over the food available, Dominka walked up to her and greeted her. Rachel had not heard her coming and jumped a little bit, for a second she looked a little like a deer caught in headlights. She quickly regained her composure Oh, hi Dominka she smiled How are you?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:58 am

"hello rachel, i'm doing alright, and yourself?" domnika asked as they found somewhere to sit.

ooc: sorry its really short
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Rachel got herself a standard meal, mashed potato with beans, a simple meal for a simple person. She walked with Dominka, looking around for a free table, but it was like the whole school had decided to arrive early just to spite her. Rachel noticed one table that was free, but that might have been because it was a little dirty. As they finally sat down, Dominka asked how Rachel was doing, Rachel smiled I've been doing great, thank you for asking she started tucking into her food So what are you having today?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:55 am

Dominka walked with her but got nothing because once again she had packed knowing that no meat was involved in the lunch today. She walked with her and sat down smiling to her as she opened her book bag pulling out a container of random cooked meats with nothing on them at all. "Meat!" she said excitedly it was one of the most delicious sights that she had seen all day and it was all hers! She then opened it not bothering to use a fork or knive as she started to eat her meat with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Rachel saw all the meat that Dominka had packed, her eyes widened, that was enough meat for a body builder, was she gonna eat it all by herself? The way Dominka was looking at the meat... she was like a completely different person to the one Rachel had met that day. But that was nothing compared to watching her consume the meat; she was like, dare Rachel say it, an animal!

Watching Dominka eat made Rachel's stomach growl, so she started tucking in to her food, eating at a respectable rate and using all of her table manners. She and Dominka where exactly the opposite of each other, yet they had become friends very fast. Rachel finished her meal by dabbing her mouth with a napkin, she had eaten completely neatly, but she had to be sure, once Dominka finished, Rachel would offer her a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbows in school (Energy, open)   Rainbows in school (Energy, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbows in school (Energy, open)
Page 1 of 1