Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_lcapThis Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_voting_barThis Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_lcapThis Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_voting_barThis Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_lcap0%This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_lcap0%This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_lcap100%This Is Where I Belong (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

This Is Where I Belong (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

This Is Where I Belong (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:34 pm

After signing official paper work, taking courses, and proving to the HIVE of Jumpcity, they finally agreed to make a branch out to Starcity. It took a lot of work, but Magnus finally did it. Now he needs some talented people who would be willing to leave behind everything to be taught in a correct manner, and where's better to start than the crummiest part of Starcity?

Magnus would stroll down the sidewalk in a fancy suit, screaming money and wealth to all of those who surrounded him. Eyes would constantly dart to him, and away, and three people already tried (and failed) to pick-pocket him. Nothing extremely stuck out to him except a fer little fights here and there, but that wasn't what Magnus was looking for. He needed something with a little more flare... a little more... energy....
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Magnus would start to see people looking up to the sky when he'd look up he'd see a black haired girl wearing a creepy eyed white mask that's smiled ad sharp canine teeth the holes glowing light blue, she also had on a fedora and suit with a white undershirt but no top to the jacket just the undershirt and the black vest. She was flying in the air as she spun and twirled a staff around her body while whacking over and over a man in the air keeping him from falling and she hit him hard breaking bones at this point and the man would finally shout.

"Okay Okay I won't steal from the necowl mafia again!" When he'd say this the girl would use her staff like a baseball bat hitting him high into the air and shed land casually on the ground in front of magnus and hold up one hand in the air her staff rested on her shoulder as the man fell down about to land on her when she made a force field which he landed on breaking his back and seriously injuring him. She lowered it and cause the man by the neck of his collar dragging him to his wife tossing him on the ground before walking away in the direction of magnus.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Magnus watched as the interesting, bloody, events unfolded in front of him. Who ever this Necowl was, she definitely knew how to rough someone of, she also had some sort of powers, this was seriously the thing he needed. Not only was she apart of the notorious Necowl Mob, she also had super powers of some sort, she was a perfect first recruit.
After a few more hits, the girl would walk away towards Magnus, causing him to smile. "So you are a Necowl then? It shows, that was a very interesting fighting style there, especially the end. May I ask what kind of powers you have?" Magnus asked the girl in the most polite tone, probably completely different then she was used to, especially in this area of town. Magnus would stop himself. "Ah, where are my manners." He would say. "Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Starcity." He introduced himself with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:54 pm

The girl paused when she heard him talk to her and she looked over to him. He was being rather polite so she was going to let him speak. She looked him over but not moving her head so he would be unaware of it. He was too well dressed and polite for this kind of scene so clearly he was here on business. based on him knowing about her families business he might be a 'family friend' or looking to be one. She bowed back to him as she clicked a hidden button on her staff making it a cane as she changed her voice to a more mature and deep tone voice than normal. "You may address me as Energy until our relationship grows further. If you wish to discuss my abilities or my families business it must be in private."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Magnus smiled, it wasn't often that someone cooperated with him that simply, especially someone of her rank in the Starcity food chain. Therefore, Magnus knew he still had to gain her trust.
He nodded to her. "I assume you have places that are more secure for discussion then I have, unless you have time to go on a helicopter ride of course." He stated, putting his hands behind his back and crossing them, making him stand somewhat body guardish like.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

She started it fly and scooped him up by his arm expecting him to grab the end of her cane before he fell on the ground. Though to her surprise he was slightly heavier than she was used to... sightly... She flew slowly focus on flying as she held the cane tightly going to the closes location this was quite the work out. She landed on the ground outside a house and walked inside this one but one of her family's safe houses. She lead him down stairs. "So tell me, what company do you work for and or run and what is your business with me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Magnus would be flown to a another house by Energy, showing off one more of her many abilities. He would dust off his expensive suit and follow the girl down some stairs. "Hmm I guess I work for HIVE now, which I why I wanted to see you." Magnus said carefully, making sure not to slip up. He was in her domain now and had to treat the girl with respect.
He wasn't used to saying he worked for someone, he practically free lanced and ran his own company, this was all new territory for him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 pm

The girl blinked as she shut the door sitting down at the table they had set up gesturing to the seat across from her. She took off her mask and hat her mouth and eyes glowing light blue until they slowly faded to normal colors her eyes now with brown irises. "You're the new recruiter for HIVE? I have been trying to enroll there since I heard it was moving to Star but kept being rejected because things weren't fully set up yet." Her voice was more immature now and much less deep toned now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Magnus nodded. "The official StarCity HIVE Headmaster." He agreed, sitting down across from the girl. "I heard there was some interesting activity in the slums lately and I came down to check it out." He said, a grin forming. "I didn't know it was because one of the Necowl's was cleaning up."
Magnus would lean back in his chair, radiating professionalism. "To become a HIVE member you simply have to sign a few papers, pack up, and move in. I can ship the papers to what ever home you'd like me to, or you could pick them up yourself if that'd make you more comfortable. I currently do not have them with me." Magnus explained.
"The location is secret and you get a full prestigious education along with some helpful side classes that can further your ability as a special individual." Magnus further explained. "There is also dorms for two students to share, or if special request or a valid reason, you may have your own. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:46 pm

She smiled, finally she was going to be able to join Hive. "Yeah well my dad gives me extra money in my allowance the more I clean up for the family. Than and its just fun." She listened to what he had to say and smiled brightly, goodbye public schools. "Yeah is there a bed time I have to follow, and any regulations against brightly colored hair? Mine isn't always black."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Magnus smiled. "Curfew depends on your schedule. It's more like a college where you might have morning classes or night classes." He explained, crossing his legs. "HIVE is here to teach young minds to accept who they are and use their abilities to the best they can, any and all hair styles, skin colors, or species are welcomes at HIVE."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 am

The girl smiled brightly and held her hand out to him "My name is Jennifer Necowl, feel free to mail the papers to this address and they will find their way to me and as long as you send a return address they should return to you in no time. Thank you for this opportunity Mr. Bane, you will not be finding any troubles with the Necowl Mob anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Magnus shook her hand and smiled. Considering her age she could become very professional, it was almost like a switch. He was sure she had to be professional most of the time, which could come very handy when handling certain situations.
Magnus would stand up and brush off his suit. "Well Jennifer, I hope you have a great day, expect the papers in by tomorrow with all the information included." He informed her as he headed up the stairs and through the way he came in. It looked like HIVE was already one step ahead of StarCity.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:38 pm

She smiled "Same to you, see you soon.... head master Magnus." she smiled as she watched him leave and put her mask and hat back on. Today had been a great day and it wasn't even 3 yet. Jennifer headed out and grinned under her mask that's holes lit up again as she flew up into the sky. 'Time to clean up the house a bit more~' She thought as she flew off.

DONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Where I Belong (Energy)   This Is Where I Belong (Energy) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Where I Belong (Energy)
Page 1 of 1