Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_lcapAn awkward conversation (Energy) I_voting_barAn awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_lcapAn awkward conversation (Energy) I_voting_barAn awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_lcap0%An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_lcap0%An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_lcap100%An awkward conversation (Energy) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

An awkward conversation (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

An awkward conversation (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Lukas sighed as he pushed himself along. This gig at the high school was going to drive him insane. He'd finished teaching for the day and didn't really have anything else until later in the evening. Looking around, he figured he might as well get lunch before heading home. He rolled himself towards the cafeteria after double checking the map, annoyed that he had to take the elevator again.

After a long wait in the elevator and an even longer wait in the cafeteria line, he was finally looking for a place to sit. His gaze fell across a familiar face: The black haired girl who'd spent his entire class in the back not paying any attention. I wonder what's going on with her... I hope she's alright. Maybe I should find out. He rolled up next to her, hesitating a moment before speaking:

"Hey. Do... Do you mind if I join you?" If she let him, he placed his tray on the table before placing his books, map, lesson plans, and other teaching materials in a neat pile next to it. "I'm sorry if I'm crossing a line... But, well..." He rubbed the back of his head. "Are you alright? You seemed... Well you seemed really off. Are you just not understanding the material? I don't have anything to do, so if you'd like I wouldn't mind tutoring you if you need the help."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:00 am

Jenny sat at her lunch table leaning her elbow on her note book and resting her cheek in her hand as she pushed her food around with her spork. She looked up seeing him and a bit timidly nodded as she slid her back pack out of the way for his tray. She normally ate alone after Addison was taken away due to she and Laney having different lunch periods and Addison being her only other friend she had that had the same lunch as her. She didn't seem to notice him right away but then again she wasn't really looking at him now and hadn't really looked at him in class.

She looked back down to her food and started to push her food around again. She though blinked as he apologized for crossing a line and she looked up and stared at him for a moment before realizing who he was. He then asked if she was alright and if she needed any help via tutoring and shook her head and spoke a in a quiet and timid tone. "N-no... I'm fine... the lessons you teach in class are all rather child's play levels of simple... s-s-so I like to work on other things instead in class and t-think about things...." She said looking back down to her food, she seemed very shy with new people.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:25 am

Lukas was silent for a moment. His heart went out to her. Holy damn, she's even more awkward than I am! Poor girl... That's got to be the worst. I know I hate being so awkward, I can only guess how she feels... Then she said something that made him raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean child's play? What holds your interest then? I wouldn't mind adding something you could focus on if it meant you were involved in the class. There's no point to being in class if you don't learn something. I never went to highschool"

After a moment of watching her poke at her food, he added: "You know you aren't the only one who has trouble with new people... I was... Terrified today. I'd rather roll across the freeway and face traffic than go back in there. But I made a promise to help a friend. So I'm here - in a school filled with... people. People I don't know. I can barely talk to my ROOMATE, and I'm expected to teach a class? .... Sorry... I got carried away. My point is that I know what it's like to be awkward... And I'm not going to judge you for being shy." Damn, Riot. Why did you have to go overboard? Idiot... You're going to freak her out. You should just leave. He looked down for a moment.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you. I just hate to see people stuck all alone. I know how it feels, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Why don't we go back to the first subject? If you're so far ahead of everyone, then where exactly are you? I mentioned in class that I work with Dr. Hanstein in the robotics division of his lab. I spend all day writing the programming for new A.I. and designing the systems for their bodies. It's always nice to meet someone who can keep up."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:12 am

She looked to him then back to her tray of food and spoke timidly. "W-well I learned how to do all of this classes stuff when i was 5.... m-my parents said that my sister a-and I could go to collage a long time a-ago for robotics but we stayed in the normal schools... i-if classes are simple then it allows free time to th-think... It's why I take easy c-classes..." She explained he then rose an eye brow looking up to him as he spoke about being scared to go back in there.

She then sat up a bit more as he said he wouldn't judge her. Her friends tended to tease her bout her shyness or laugh at her thinking it was all in good fun but it all really just sorta messed with her a bit hearing them laugh at all. "Th-thank you..." She said quietly and shook her head. "You're not... I-I'd rather your company than..." she glanced to the school bullies that tended to bother her now that she was alone and her sister wasn't there to threaten them to leave her alone then back to her food.

"Others...." He then went back to the original subject and shrugged. "I dunno... I have no one else to compare m-myself t-to.... I haven't met anyone who can program like me... m-my sister thinks I could probably program or hack into anything with the r-right equipment..." She then listened to what he usually did and looked down muttering. "I tried doing AI once.... i made her coding a bit too fast in relationship terms so i deactivated her..." She blinked realizing that she said that out loud and blushed and looked back to her food hoping he didn't catch what she said.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:09 am

"When you were five?!" Lukas was impressed. It was rare to meet someone who'd been through a similar childhood as him, at least as far as education was concerned. "It sounds like we have something in common. Though I don't have any siblings, and my parents said that college was for the stupid. They weren't exactly.... Kind..." He spaced out for a moment before shaking his head to clear it.

"You know, why don't you come by the laboratory sometime? I'm sure you'd love it there. The robotics division has state of the art equipment, amazing computers that can handle anything you can throw at them, all of the engineering labs to fabricate whatever you can program... It's really something." He looked like he was in heaven while describing his workplace, though he snapped out of it after a moment. He caught the look in her eye as she glanced over at the bullies. He frowned. He knew that look. He'd made that look himself too many times. He leaned in.

"If someone is bothering you, let me know. I won't allow anyone to get pushed around. It sucks being the little guy..." He sat back up and was about to say something else when she let something slip. "In WHAT terms?" She'd taken him completely by surprise there. Of course he'd tried something similar, and the memories turned his face bright red, but for now he kept that to himself.

"I.. ah... heh... uhm..." He wasn't sure what to say for a long moment. But he felt like he HAD to say something. "Hey... Don't worry. I've let ... things ... slip before too. I don't mind pretending I didn't hear that if it makes you feel better..." Before he could stop himself he added a muttered: "And there's nothing wrong with being lonely..." Dammit Lukas you moron. Why did you have to add that? you were fine! Dammit... His face went even redder and he found himself repeating her by looking at his own food. "Eh... Kinda like that...Sorry... This is why I stick o the lesson in class..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:38 pm

She nodded "M-my sister and I didn't like many of our toys as kids so we learned how to make our own by using other toys. She focused on learning h-how to build the and I learned how to program them." She explained then looked to him as he offered to take her to the lab. "uh sure... just give me a h-heads up first so i can plan around band practice and p-performances."

She looked down as he said to inform him if someone was causing her issues. "Normally my sister helped me with that but now that I'm on my own I guess I should try and use this to try and gain some tough skin and learn how to fight on my own..." she said very quietly like she was thinking about something else that this also related too not just the bullies.

He then seemed to notice what she said ad blushed hard and went wide eyed. This was the most embarrassing thing ever! She slowly pulled her hood over her head as he continued. Then as he said its okay to be lonely she just internally screamed in embarrassment as she slowly slid under the table out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:14 am

Lukas had been about to muster up the courage to say something, but then Jenny slid under the table. Damn it Lukas, now you've done it...You've embarrassed her to death and nearly done the same to yourself... This is on you. You need to make this right. I don't care how hard it is, you're opening your dumb mouth again and you're going to fix this. The poor girl... She must be mortified. I know I am. He closed his eyes and summoned all of his strength and willpower. I'd rather face down Doomsday... He reached down and locked the wheels on his chair and gripped the table, pulling himself forward. As he did so, gravity did its thing and he slid down under the table, his legs splaying out awkwardly. He kept a grip on the table, effectively hanging from it's edge and lowering himself until he was sitting on the ground. With a herculean effort and after a moment's pause, he spoke.

"Hey... I'm... I shouldn't have said..." He paused for a long moment, his face bright red. "You're... You're probably the only person who could understand... How hard this is. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything. It just... Sort of blurted out..." Another long pause before he continued. "How about this? We forget about that last bit of our conversation. You said you're in a band? That's awesome! I always wanted to learn how to play, but my parents never let me do anything creative. They said it stunted my learning... And they said I was already stunted enough fro a lifetime..." His voice darkened and he looked down at his legs, but he quickly shook the thoughts from his head. "How about this? I'll take you to the lab whenever you like to make up for being dumb just now, and if you teach me music I'd be happy to help teach you how to fight! I've always wanted to play an instrument, and I may not look like much, but I can more than hold my own against a school bully. What do you say?" He smiled reassuringly and held out a hand for her to shake. He REALLY hoped he hadn't screwed up his chance to make a new friend. She seemed worth getting to know, and if she wasn't kidding about her experience, she's be awesome to talk to about robotics.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Jenny looked up at him as he came down but still hid under her hood that covered most her face in shadows. Jenny looked to him silently as he spoke and After his offer she nodded to him. And shook his hand slowly. "Okay... I'll t-teach you how to play an instrument then.... Do you know how to tread sheet music...?" She asked trying to see how much she would have to cover before getting to the actual instrument. "And... this might sound odd but.... can you teach me how to fight... more than just bullies....?" She asked very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:34 pm

Lukas' face lit up with delight. He hadn't screwed everything up! He seemed to have done quite the opposite! It seemed he'd made a friend. His face fell somewhat as he sheepishly admitted how little he knew about music.

"I.. ah... Well you see I never had time for anything my parents didn't consider important... It was all "Education! Physics! Robotics! Build muscle! Don't expect us to help a cripple! You can make it up those stairs!" So... I have no idea how to read sheet music..." Her next question gave him pause, and his brow furrowed in concern. "More than bullies?" He repeated just as quietly.

"I certainly can and I'd be MORE than happy to... But... Are you... Are you in some sort of trouble?" Most would laugh or make a joke about the question - what could a teenage girl possibly need to defend herself from? But Lukas never even considered the possibility that she was kidding or that he could make a joke. He was genuinely worried about this shy but super interesting girl he'd just met.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:32 pm

She nodded "Right, well we'll have to cover that first then." She then bit her lip before shrugging "w-well this is star... and after green arrow left there have been more villains and thugs out there so.... i may be attacked... so uh... i may need to learn how to fight them too." She hoping she covered herself right and lowered any suspicion she may had rose. "I mean well look at me..." she jestered to herself. "I could secretly be buff as fuck but I look super week and scrony... that and I'm a 16 year old girl.... I'm a prime candidate for thugs and such to pick out of a crowd to mug. soooo if you could teach me how to fight them too it could possibly help me when i am picked out a crowd."

Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:04 pm

Lukas listened to her talk, his brow further furrowing as she went on. When she finished, there was a long pause. But this felt different. It wasn't an awkward pause. Lukas wasn't struggling to think of what to say or lamenting over how she'd take it. He was in deep thought. Finally he spoke, putting a hand on her shoulder. The indecisiveness in his voice was gone, as if a whole different courageous person took over. It was like when he had mentioned his work in class - he was suddenly focused and driven.

"Then it's settled. I'll teach you how to fight. Why don't you come by the robotics lab after school today? I'll have a talk with some of my co-workers and my boss, and I'll get the gym cleared out for us." His eyes suddenly lit up as he grinned excitedly. "And I have something to show you that I think you'll find awesome!" He looked around, suddenly remembering where they were. "We... We should probably get back up now..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:20 pm

She blinked when he put a hand on her shoulder and looked to it then back to him when she noticed his change in voice. He then said that he would train her ad she nodded with a rather determined tone just still a bit timid. "Alright, thank you." She then blinked when he said he had something to show her but nodded. She then blushed when he pointed out where they still were and suggested that they got out from under the table. She nodded. "R-Right" She said as she got up and sat in her seat again with a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Alright! I didn't screw anything up! Well I did, but I fixed it. With surprisingly little difficulty, Lukas reached up to the table edge and pulled himself up - effectively doing a chin-up. He the planted a hand on his chair and pulled himself into it while supporting himself mostly with his other arm on the table. After getting himself back in his seat, he unlocked the wheels and pulled himself back up to the table. He took a bite of his now lukewarm food and chewed thoughtfully.

I wonder why she wants to fight so badly... Is she really in danger? Maybe I should keep the suit more accessible while she's around... Just in case. He suddenly realized he'd been staring at her while he thought. His face went bright red and he looked back down at his food. Damn... Do you really have nothing else to say? Don't just sit here awkwardly! "So..." He began, still looking down. "What time do you get out of school? I'll have to make arrangements to make sure the gym is clear ahead of time." Well... That wasn't great but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:24 pm

She sat back in her seat and grabbed her fork and went to finally take a bite from her food but froze as she saw a fly near her food, and then, fucking, land, on, it..... It looked at her as it rubbed its front feet together... it was probably laughing at her! That smug bastard! And now.... she would go.... hungry... and then s she would fall on her side that fly would probably eat her alive! She dropped her fork as she went pale staring at the fly. It suddenly flew in her direction and she screeched flailing her arms as she covered her head as she lowered it down to the table as the killer beast with probably millions of diseases flew at her.

It then flew over her head and off in another direction... that was close.... too close... one day one of those things were going to get her she sweared.... She slowly peaked out st see the coast was clear but saw that Lukas was staring at her... She blushed ultra red ad pulled her hood down further over her face, he probably thought she was stupid or something now! 'Look at what you have done by being such a cry baby! You made him sit there awkwardly and asking literally anything just to try and ignore your stupidity!' she thought before shyly speaking out. "2:40 pm..."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:34 am

It wasn't surprise or irritation that was on Lukas' face, but concern. He'd of course jumped when she suddenly screamed, and looked around as most of the cafeteria looked at the two of them. He coughed and adjusted his collar. "Are... Are you okay?" He looked in the direction that the fly had flown in.

"Was it the fly? Do you have a phobia of bugs? It's... It's alright. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. 1440... When you get out, come on over to this... One sec... This... Address... Where..." He shuffled through his class materials for a moment before finding a blank piece of paper. He pulled out a pen and wrote out an address.

"Here. Come here when you can. It's not too far. Do you... Do you need a ride? I may be able to get a friend to pick you up. But either way, just walk in and talk to the receptionist. Tell her you're here to see Lukas Reinhardt. I'll make sure she knows I'm expecting you."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 am

She blushed hard realizing everyone was staring making her eyes go wide and her face turn bright red in embarrassment. Then Lukas asked if she was okay making her look even more embarrassed. He then called her out on her fear and some other students seemed to hear it and snickered with smirks that screamed that they were plotting things. She then face planted into the table in defeat, now she had to probably deal with the school bullies using her fear against her now too..... She rolled her head slightly to look at him with defeated eyes as he wrote down the address for her. She then took it when he gave it to her and sighed shaking her head.

"N-no I'm fine.... I can just ride my skate board over..." Besides she was so not going to stick around long enough to try and spot a car to drive her off since it would give time for the bullies to pounce at her. She'd have to sneak out of class early to grab her skateboard then find another exit after school to avoid them... She then nodded and pocketed the note. "O-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 am

Lukas nodded. "Good. I'll see you then." He looked down for a long moment before reaching down and unlocking the wheels on his chair. "I'll need to get going if I'm going to get everything ready in time. And I have some work to finish before you get there..."

He backed out away from the table and gathered his things, placing them on his lap. He stopped beside her and hesitated for a moment before placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's... Okay to be afraid sometimes. There's... There's no shame in it. Please don't feel bad." He himself was terrified even now. He was also... Thrilled. She was going to come hang out with him! True it was only for a training session, but that was something! Why was he so happy at the thought? What was it about her that had him even more... Worthless at conversation than he usually was? He had a lot of thinking to do, that was for sure. He realized his hand was still on her shoulder and lifted it with a start. "Sorry! I'll... Get going. I should stop bothering you..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 am

She nodded a bit at his words she then blinked as he placed a hand on her shoulder and looked down as he said his words then blushed a bit more as he held his hand on her shoulder. "B-bye..." she said timidly ad let him go. She then looked back down and heard some of the bullies muttering that lukas left and seemed to plan to go over to her to mess with her. They chuckled and looked to each other but as they got up and looking to where she was they blinked seeing that she was gone suddenly ad then the bells rang for the next class. Though they just shrugged it off and went to class instead of looking for her.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward conversation (Energy)   An awkward conversation (Energy) Empty

Back to top Go down

An awkward conversation (Energy)
Page 1 of 1