Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_lcapPaige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_voting_barPaige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_lcapPaige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_voting_barPaige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_lcap0%Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_lcap0%Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_lcap100%Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) Empty
PostSubject: Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly)   Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"When I returned to Jump City I vowed to protect every inocent life even if it kills me beacause thats what heros do!"

Paige Leeanne Baase

(Only really need one pic of your character but I added more for rp purposes)
Paige Civillian Clothes
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) Anime_11

Paige's mark on her arm
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) 55245210

Paige Hero costume
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) Ttrpg_10

Super Energy Mode
Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly) Image311

===IDENTITY===[/center]
Full Name:Paige Leeanne Baase
Nickname(s):Paigey, Zoney, Zondra, Zondra Vallexii, Shadow, Shadow Knight, Pixe, Fairy, Monster, Demon, The Murderer, Energy Warrior
Codename: Energy destroyer
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:(short) Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Height:5'8"
Weight:125lbs
Other Traits:Long pointy ears, 4 super sharp teeth, a light blue mark on her arm that in another language called Keliconigla reads "Murderer"(this mark also glows along with her eyes and hands when her powers are activated.)

===POWERS===

Powers:
Healing: Can heal her self and others to damage up to broken bones and some deep cuts/ wounds. (deep cut/wounds takes 15 seconds to heal if not self. if self 5 seconds. Broken bones 35 seconds with both self and others)She can also use this power while she smokes to prevent any bad stuff that she would get while or after smoking, she also has figured out how to stop herself from ageing while on tour on her 20th birthday so now she doesn't physically age.
Spoiler:

Flight: Can fly from 40-55 mph for 4 mins straight(time shortens at max speed)
Spoiler:

Energy projection: Can shoot out energy bolts(can also shoot one continouse blast making a large beam the energy blast would do cutting and knock back damage. Paige can create objects as small as a key to a hudge sword and can be as simple as a sword to a gun any weapon will be a little stronger and powerful than regular weapons usually the strength of these weapons are as strong as steel. Can also shoot them from her eyes(recently figured out how to do so not that good at handling them.
Spoiler:

Super Energy Mode: This mode can only be brought out when paiges emotions run high (usually only with rage). When this powers is activated paiges powers are enhanced. This mode only lasts from 1-3mins and usually her nose will bleed, and blood will come out of her eyes like tears right before shes goes out of this mode. Paige is unable to turn off this power and has to wait for it to turn off it's self. Paige will always pass out after exiting this mode and will be more in danger of dieing the more wore out and injured she is.
Spoiler:

Skills:Knows how to speak Keliconigla (a language from an alternate demention), Hacking most machines, Picking locks/ breaking into stuff, Mixed Marshal arts, Hand to hand fighting, Acrobatics, Dual/single/large sword fighting skills, dual/singal gun fighting skills, knife throwing skills, running at olimpic speeds, near cat like refleaxes, how to mimic most peoples voices(usually only girl voices and usualy only used for singing), How to play gutair(lead not bass)
Weaknesses:When she over uses or putts to much strain on her powers her nose bleeds and becomes light headed to the point of nearly passing out. Paige might have super powers but when she can't black or stop an attack she will be wonded just like any other human. As Paige learned a few years ago (for her) she will be willing to give up everything even her life to protect/save the ones she loves and or cares about.
Strengths:Her powers and skills, protecting/ saving lifes, climbing things, paige is practically an insomniac she can stay up practically all night with out any sleep and still seem like shes wide awake.
Equipment:N/A(usually makes what she needs from the energy she projects.)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:After everything Paige has gone threw in her life Paige has learned to be more machure about things and basicly grew up alot but when the time comes where she get some free time you wont see her training most of the time when theres not crisis she will most likely be messing around, playing video games, ect. doing what she calls "Making up for 3 years of no fun."

Interests/Habits:Paige usually puts the needs of theones she cares about in frount of her own needs. She now smokes cigarettes.

Likes:Bunnys/rabits, Her new job as a part time bartender who preforms for tips with a band in the same bar, singing, playing gutair, playing video games, reading comics, Boys/ her current boyfreind if she has one at the time, using her powers as speshal effects when preforming on stage mostly because it "Brings in more tips!", swords, the following bands and music like theirs: Three days grace, linking park, flyleaf, paramore, evanscence, Abandon All Ships Guardian Angel ect.(note to any boy interested in Paige: if you play,sing, ect. any song from main listed band you may be happy with the results),Motor cycles, Her favorite song is Paramore Brick by Boring Brick. Loves strawberry fruit roll ups.

Dislikes:Villians, When people ask about the mark on her right arm, when people bring up her murders from the past, being made fun of, being a slave, when she cant protect/save people she cares about, hospitals and doctors

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:N/A
Place of Origin:A small town in Texas
Current City:Jump City
History:Paige was born in a small town in Texas and because of the powers she was born with she had to move around the age of 10 to south america at the age of 13 paige ran away and because a thief for 2 years. While she was a theif Paige stole a jewel with an evil spirt locked inside. At the age of 15 Zeek a Member of a small group of heros brought her to their HQ to stay their for a while.

About 1 mounth later the spirt slowly took for as an alternate personallity and was named Evil Paige(EP) for being evil. Because of EP paige meet and got together with a boy named Adain who also had an evile being inside of him. 1 mounth later Paige wnt to africa to remove the jewel EP was bound to Thinks she was gone for good. While On her way back to the tower she reunited with her parents and promised to go to school in Jump City. When Paige returned to the one groups HQ she became a member but wasnt very good at following derections or working well in a team.

Paige meet Elric a while later and became good friends with him. A few mouthes into being a member Paige was notifyed of her parents deathes. At prom abput a week later Elric siprized Paige by informing her that he loved her but was devistated to learb she wasl already in a relationship. A little after Prom Adain mored with his evil side and was sent to hell leaving Paige devistated to the point of leaving the group.

While she was away she mannaged to get her powers temparrarler taken away by a young witch. When paige returned she became an anti hero called shadow knight who took some money she saved and killed almost every villian she stopped. On Paige's 16th birthday she wa beatn and nearly drowned but was saved by the boy who she secretly loved and who loved her back Elric. Paige was then stuck in the hospital for about 1 mouth and was regularly vistited by Elric. After paige was reliced from the hospital Elric and Paige went out on a date and kissed for the first time in the park.

A little while later Paige learned of her powers returning after jumping off a waterfall to escape some confused cops. for the next 2 mounths paige trained her abillites and was confrounted with the information of EP returning 7 days later. Paige warned the previous group she was in and fought along side her freinds to stop EP. But unforchinetly had to sacrifice her self to get rid of EP, and during the fight Elric had fell in battle. Paige then was sent to a demention that 1 year to that demention would be 1 mouth to hers.

A barrier was set in this demention to where no one could stay in it for a long while and would be sent back to their original demention. Woth EP apparently not origanating from Paiges demention she was sent back to her own demention while Paige was captured and stuck in this demntion by geting an ankel braclete, and was braned with the mark that slaves got there. This mark would be made by a speashal liquid that would shape into the name of what the worse thing they have ever done in the native language there and would turn the color of their energy. Paiges mark read Murderur and was light blue. After 2 years Paige managed to lead a resitace to victory and free every slave and go home.

About 5 years ago paige decided to go on a 4 year world tour and when she returned she decided that she sould start to be a hero again but changed her name and costume so no one would know who she was again thus no one bpthering her while she is taking down a bad guy. also Paige figured out how to stop herself from ageing one her 20th birthday so she still appears to look the same way she always did back then
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Paige aka Energy Warrior (re apped slightly)
Page 1 of 1