Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_lcapGothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_voting_barGothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_lcapGothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_voting_barGothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_lcap0%Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_lcap100%Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) Empty
PostSubject: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am

Stephanie sits in a Gothic poetry store at the only empty table left watching some guy say his depressing poem as she wears her usual clothes. ((long sleeve whit @#$%, black vest, black gloves, blue jeans, and black hiking boots.)) she also had her usual Gothic makeup on as well. The small building seemed crowed for once and sadly Stephanie knew if anyone came in and wanted to sit down they would have to sit with her.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Raven walked into a Gothic Poetry Store where they were having poetry reciting. She thought about going up there and reciting some of her own, but she would drain all the color of the pale people, her poetry was too dark for anyone to comprehend. Raven looked around and saw the only seat was next to another girl. She held up her book of spells with no cover on it (So that means it's just a plain black book with a grey circle in the center) and walked over to the empty chair. She sat down then studied the spells trying to ignore the girl next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Stephanie glances over at Raven and her book then back to the person speaking trying to ignore her as well. As the guy finished Stephanie would remain quite and just look around the place while staying in her chair. Stephanie saw only one goth couple there and they were making out in the corner and she frowned groaning a bit as she sank a bit in her chair pouting seeming to get more bummed out by the second as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Raven sighed as a guy jumped on stage with black skinny jeans, a grey shirt, and black hair to finish off his look. "All right you horrific people! Why don't you come on up and try reciting some of that awful poetry?" The man said in a gloomy tone. He pointed at the girl next to Raven. "You look as horrible as ever. Why don't you come on up and share your grief?" He moaned looking at Mimic straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Stephanie looked to him only moving her eyes.

"Fine..."

She said as she slowly got up and walked up on stage.

"Day by day night by night I watch them all go by, I never once be close to another for the touch of death shall always take them from me. I watch as others live life as I am forced to stay away trapped inside a body that is no longer truly mine. I shall no fight the dark nor the light I will not pass on or move back in time I chose to stand still in time. I shall never know the true touch of another with out pain following it. I bare the touch of death as it will never leave my side...."

With out another word she walked off stage and st back down with her arms crossed slouching in the chair frowning.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:07 pm

No-body clapped, some people's pale skin turned paler then went back to normal as she stepped off stage. Raven eyed the girl next to her. "Your poetry is dark, but not dark enough. It was evil in the background." Raven told the un touchable girl with her cape on head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Mimic glanced over to her then looked away

((btw just to let you know she's wearing a hat forgot to mention it before)

"thanks but to be honest I don't care what you or anyone else thinks..."

she said looking at the empty stage
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:32 pm

"Well, if you planning on interesting anyone in any friendship your not on a good start." Raven said clearly ending quietly while flipping a page in her book.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

"Good I don't want any friends that I'll just end up putting in a comma because i got to close to them..."

She said frowning crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 pm

"No matter how dark you are friends are always useful. True friends would overcome there differences and work together." Raven said with her rolling voice shutting the book with no words on the cover. The language was odd, it obviously wasn't from earth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:14 pm

"That's what they all say then they miss place one body part with a hug, hand shake trying to pull me out of the way of dander by the arm. then boom there in a comma or dead..."

she said refusing to look at raven.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"Then warn them. It's your fault if you kill them with your death touch. Don't blame other's for your mistakes!" Raven hissed, she knew about her death touch. She could sense it through her vibes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm

"Who says I was blaming them I'm the problem I ruined their live or even took them.... That's why I stay away from everyone and tell them to stay away."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

"You just blamed them for touching you. You might feel sorry but your not, you have to forgive yourself before you can forgive others. You have to come to peace with yourself before you can ever master your powers." Raven lectured standing up and started to walk away. Murmurs carried through the shop as she walked threw, most of them saying she was the darkest of the Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm

"It's not that I can't control them you know but I gess kids your age just like to assume things like I'm 16 or I just can't control my powers when really I am 18 and my powers just can't be turned off. I don't blame others and I take responsibly of what I have done if I hadn't I'd lock my self up or something by now. "

she said refusing to look at raven.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Raven glanced back at the girl with death powers. "Well maybe you should stop immature and go look for friends or people who could help you." Raven said leaving her hood where it was. "If you truly seek friends and people that could help you. Come looking for me." Raven said walking out the door without a glance back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm

"Hey!.. whats your name anyways I'm kinda new in town."

she said looking to the side looking at raven from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

"Raven." Raven said with last words then shut the door behind herself and taking off in flight towards the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm

((OOC: The end?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC: Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)   Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gothic Poetry(moon/Raven)
Page 1 of 1