Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Ayumu chuckled "that's so cool! We aught to think up some good plans for defeating our foes tonight! You could come round to my room tonight...if you like...or I could go round to yours or...you don't have to if you don't want to..." she said, trying to act cute and shy.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:08 pm

"Uh... I suppose... shouldn't we invite some of the others?" Kwiz asked, curious as to why Ayumu had asked just him.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 pm

"We...can ask them another time, they're probably really busy and stuff, and anyway, if anything it could be just us two friends chilling out" said Ayumu with a smile, trying to push the cute daydreams of her and Conrad out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:17 pm

"I suppose... your room at 6?" Conrad whispered, trying to talk beneath the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Ayumu nodded "I should be all settled in by then, I can't wait" she whispered back as she couldn't help but smile inside, she just wanted to kiss Conrad, just to see what it'd be like, how he'd react, even if he didn't like her the same way, after her breakup with Hellfire she just felt that she needed someone to hold in her arms once again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm

The meeting ended, and Kwiz went back to his room, where he worked on some more riddle themed devices until about 5:00, he then ate dinner at the cafeteria, and went to ayumus room.

5:57... Perfect.

Conrad knocked.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Ayumu rushes to her door and opens it, wearing a pretty, icy blue dress as oppose to her normal black shirt & purple skirt "I'm glad you made it, please come in" she said happily, letting Conrad into her room which was all different hues of blues and purples, there was also a big ice storage room at the back where her ice creations could be stored along with the usual things that would be seen in a teenage girl's room, a black cat plushie on her bed along with a laptop and a fridge and other things that Hive had provided her with.

[OOC: The dress]

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/14/51/86/07/yalest11.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Conrad's eyes went wide at seeing the dress. He walked in trying to find the words.

"You look... very...uh... nice."

"There ya go conrad...' he thought, slapping a chibi version of himself in his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Ayumu smiled at Conrad "I'm glad you like it" she said with a chuckle before she walked over to her bed and sat on it "sorry, I haven't managed to get hold of any chairs yet" she said, although she didn't really complain.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:58 pm

"It's fine I suppose." Kwiz said sitting on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Ayumu couldn't help but blush slightly "s-so...those plans...about...crimes...y-yeah..." she said, seeming shy, she tried her best to control her inner thoughts...but she just wanted to kiss him...at least for a few seconds...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

"What did you have in mind?" Conrad asked eager to know what she had planned.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Ayumu just gave a sigh "well...I don't know really...I saw these gems on exhibit in the museum, I guess we could go try get them...but its all your choice really" she said with a shrug, closing her eyes before she put a hand to her chest 'great...now the heartache appears...' she thought before she opened her eyes and stared at the floor 'there's no point in trying...he'll never feel the same way...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 pm

"Sounds good. I'll run it by the others, pull the floor plans and see how we can pull this off." He explained.

He looked at her.

"Everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Ayumu suddenly looked to Conrad "y-yeah...I'm fine..." she said, but she was clearly lieing, she then returned her gaze to the floor, her icy blue eyes showing much sadness.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"No... even I can see somethings up. Is it the new setting?" Conrad asked placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Ayumu's heart skipped a beat when Conrad put his hand on her shoulder "no...it's just..." she said before suddenly kissing Conrad's lips, holding her lips there for a few seconds before slowly moving back "I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what came over me..." she said, her face bright red before she looked away from Conrad, scared in-case he reacted badly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Just wha-mphfff Kwiz said as he was swept up in the kiss. He didn't really fight it because it happened so fast, and he really had no idea how to react anyway.

"I'm sorry... I don't think I caught that..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Ayumu just stayed silent for a few moments, trying to savor the taste of Conrad's lips 'darn...so sweet...so soft...so...perfect...' she thought to herself as she bit her lip a little, slowly looking back to Conrad, her heart fluttering wildly as she stared into his eyes 'so much temptation...but I must resist...well at least he hasn't just ran off yet...' she thought before giving a sigh "I'm sorry...it's just...I've recently had some drama in my life with this guy and...I just...wanted someone to hold me again...I'm sorry I should have explained everything to you...the only actual reason I asked you around was so I could get a chance at tasting your sweet lips..." she said, feeling pretty embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Most of the stuff Ayumu said went over Conrads head. He did know one thing.

"That. Was. Great."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Ayumu looked a little surprised at Conrad "what'd you mean? The kiss?" she asked curiously as she moved closer to Conrad, her shoulder touching his.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

"Yeah... I mean... I guess..." Conrad said trying to explain it... it was weird... he liked this girl... just flat out liked her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Ayumu's eyes widened "d-do you want me to do it again?" she asked, inside she was pretty much fangirling, the fact that Conrad vaguely liked the kiss meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 pm

"I um... I mean..."

'Dang it Conrad just kiss her!' a little voice in his head yelled.

Next thing he knew he had his arms around her waist as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Ayumu gasped a little before she smiled, loving the feeling of Conrad's arms around her waist, her heart was beating fast as she lived out one of her recent fantasies, she then softly wrapped her arms around his shoulders, savoring every moment that she could as she kissed him back, at that moment she couldn't help but let out a little moan which made her blush all the more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next