Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Hearing them slightly somes students came to laugh in a mocking way which made Kanji close her Myths book with a thud,she got up from her seat quiet!! she ordered with atleast a calm self as the humiliation faded away,the young girl sat back to read again that way the ambiance would be reasonable here.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Ayumu just got back to eating her lunch "my name is Ayumu...what's yours?" she asked curiously, not really sure if Conrad wanted to talk to her or not, but she just felt a little lonely in silence.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

"Kwiz Kid." Conrad muttered.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm

The ambiance atleast quietened down as the two were talking though there werent many teachers anymore well not the well-known staff like Metal Master who unexpectedly left this place for good,Kanji kept reading calmly until she had enough but it wouldnt happen or does it?.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Ayumu nodded "nice to meet you, that's a pretty cool name...you can call me Ice Neko if you like" she said shyly, not really knowing what to bring up in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 pm

"Mhm.. Ice Neko... hmmm..." Kwiz muttered again... not really that interested... until someone threw a milk carton at him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

(OOC: i think i wont be much needed now lol)

Closed book and grabbing it,the young girl had totally decided to read away on the Hangar location she got up while this new girl kept trying make up a discussion with him,she said nothing and mysteriously wandered away and exited the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Ayumu was surprised at the sudden milk carton before she suddenly turned to the culprit and held her hand towards them, their feet suddenly being frozen to the floor and making them unable to move "would you like to do the honors?" she asked to Kwiz.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Kwiz got up from his seat and walked over to the fridge, then to bully who threw the milk.

"What comes up white, and comes down yellow and white? Conrad asked. When the bully looked thoroughly stumped, Conrad held out the answer.

"I'm an egg." At which point, he cracked it over his head. The egg dripped down the boys face, and laughter filled the room as Kwiz took his seat again.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Ayumu chuckled "hey, we make a good team don't you think?" she asked, hoping to get some response from Kwiz, hoping even more that he would agree with her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:39 pm

"I suppose." Conrad said. True... he didn't really pay the girl second thought. Now he had a somewhat mutual respect.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Ayumu cheered mentally "s-so what kind of things do you like?" she asked as she finished her lunch and just stared at Conrad.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:48 pm

"Puzzles. Riddles. Games of the mind. Thus my name." Kwiz said, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"It's my life really. I plan to one day destroy the collective minds and morale of every Titan."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Ayumu stared at Conrad with admiration "that's amazing, you're a really cool guy, and I could help by keeping them still while you majestically destroy their minds" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:57 pm

"Huh?" Kwiz said staring at her for the first time in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Ayumu chuckled "I can freeze them with my powers, I can control and create ice, I can sculpt it to whatever I wish" she said, showing her powers by putting her hands together and unfolding them to reveal a hand-sized cat made from ice which moved around in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Kwiz plucked the ice sculpture and looked it over.

"Magnificent craftsmanship. I could use detail like this in a few of my traps."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Ayumu's smile grew wider "I'd be more than happy to help you!" she said happily, getting really excited.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Kwiz looked down at his watch, the hand made of question marks.

"I apologize, I have a club I have to go to. I hear that the staff put together the teams yesterday and will be announcing them this afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Ayumu nodded "that'll be exciting" she said happily, suddenly thinking up a plan to assure that she'd be on Kwiz's team, putting her tray away before heading to the control room, freezing the camera wires to make them go off, she then quickly snook inside and got to the computers, someone has forgotten to log out so all she had to do was open the document with the teams on and edited them slightly, putting her into Kwiz's team, she then silently escaped and letting the cameras turn back on, none of the staff being any the wiser, at least not to her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Kwiz Kid sat in the auditorium with all the other students... but he didn't see ayumu... odd. He had saved her a seat at the front and everything. It was time.

"This is going to be great."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Ayumu quickly ran in and stumbled to the front, noticing Conrad and smiled at him before taking the seat next to him, trying to catch her breath "I wonder who's team I'll be in..." she said curiously, but inside she couldn't help but giggle excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm

The principal of the school for budding villains got up on stage, and gave a lengthy talk about how the people they would be on a team with would be their best friends, and how they would all support each other... yadda yadda yadda... Then it came down to the actual announcements.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Ayumu waited excitedly, occasionally glancing to Conrad and thinking about how much she'd do her best to do everything for Conrad, anything to get close to him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

"And on squad a-37... Kwiz Kid, Ice Neko..." The headmaster continued. The reest of his squad didn't matter... Conrad was just surprised at the coincidence.

"Will you look at that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next