Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_lcapNewest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_voting_barNewest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_lcapNewest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_voting_barNewest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_lcap100%Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 pm

OOC: the location is in the Grand Plaza,a random place i did on the park)

Summer ending soon and Autumn coming up before the next season..Winter or would it be right now...

As the day was normal,sunny temperature and fresh breeeze with kids and peoples going around the park with theirs own habits but for now things suddenly began to change,the clouds were slowly taking time to stick on each others and switching into a greyish color like rain was about to come out when it shouldnt be.But no it was obliviously snow which felt totally weird for the gathered peoples as it was falling only around the Central park area instead of the whole town itself.

mommy why is there snow a little kid said not really liking that since the windy air was dropping more colder than before and no one was wearing coats and warm clothing by what the weather guy on TV said it was supposed to be hotter today but guess nature decided to drop snow.The Mother grabbed her child and took cover in a warm restaurant as few humans were eyeing the greyish sky who had still snow to launch down to the grassy park space,However these clouds started to open a darker grey hole into the sky and it went to spin in a vortex style but it wasnt up to suck everything up.A flash was perceived making peoples freak out a bit and hide once they could see that a ray of light was growing and striked the snowy ground of the park.

Once done things went back to normal no more ligt ray and falling snow but the weirdest thing is that now there was a unconsious winged creature on the snowy terrain who was slowly melting away.Moving cautiously forwards peoples gathered around this resting being and began to question themselves on what it was so there was alot of chatting noises on the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Bow was out for a morning walk. She had actually found a good book she wanted to read so went to Central Park to read and get a little exercise in. She was in a crop top and cute ballers and had her hair tied into a ponytail. She had been walking and reading for around 45 minutes when the temperature dropped suddenlt. She looked up at the grey sky. I thought the weather man said it was going to be sunny!

She looked around and saw that everyone else were in summer clothes too so she didn't feel left out. She then looked up and stuck her tongue out. She caught a few snowflakes before a light shown onto the ground. She was confused and stepped back. When it was over and people started to crown the winged creature, Bow was in the front waiting to help. She then knelt down beside it and spoke softly.

Hello? Are you alive?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 pm

As the girl had arrived on the the crowded scene,peoples slowly backed away to leave some free space for Bow and nothing was said since this creature was layed unconciously on the grassy ground as snow slowly faded off well except that the air around was still cold.Seconds after the strange being eyes opened up and with that it stood in flight what?who?...where? it said confusedly and peeked around quickly aswell that the creature perceived Bow on her knees as it had the voice a girl and everytime she was talking an icy breath was always coming out on her mouth.

She had long and deep blue crystal clear wings a mixed color of white and blue over her body and a slim size and it spoke again in confusion alive..yes but what kind of place is this? no snow... the soaring being asked not knowing anything about this grassy terrain or those giant buildings as peoples all strolled after it had awakened they got freaked out an only left Bow here with this icy creature.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm

As the slim creature laid there, Bow tried to speak to her and wake her up. When she finally opened her eyes Bow helped to steady the winged creatue as she sat up and looked around. This is Jump City... Earth. It's summer right now, it's supposed to be warm. Where are you from? Bow said soothingly with a soft smile and caring eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Meanwhile through the commotion a cloaked figure had watched from behind a nearby tree, curious about the new being that had come from the vortex, her almost bare feet feeling extremely cold from the snow, she then came out from the tree and started to walk up to Bow and the creature, still keeping her hood hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Confusion was holded in her frosty glowing blue eyes by thw words she never heard of well except Earth Jump city??Summer????....ehh the flying creature suddenly hesitated from being all puzzled by that,she looked around and saw few leaves in a reddish orange color or yellowish ones. well me...Alaska it said with unsureness this was definitely strange like totally i mean a city called like that.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Alaska? Do you have any idea how you got here?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm

The cloaked figure stood in plain sight and watched curiously, she then look down her hood which showed her brown hair abd different coloured eyes, she watched the conversation, wondering what would cone from it.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Hearing the grass shuffling noises coming from this cloaked being,she looked over and saw her standing there quietly but turned her attention on Bow i do not remember the icy being responded still hanging in confusion somehow she needed to rest like properly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Bow also turned and faced the hooded figured and then proceeded to look back to the icy creature. Her words struck a chord with Bow. That's terrible! Would you like to come to my house and sleep for a while? You must be tired.

She then faced the hooded figure again and spoke, not harshly, but calmly and with a soft smile because she thought if this person was going to harm them, they would have done so before being seen.And who might you be? Would you also like to come to my home? I don't have much, and what I do have is not worth stealing IF that's what you're after. She did not judge the hooded ifgure but simply stated the fact.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm

The figure's face lit up at the thought of shelter before she quickly nodded "y-yes please" she said happily as she smiled, showing that she ment no harm to either of them.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Thinking about the sudden offer and how this girl was already aware of her tiredness it felt weird but quite easy to know since the slim creature was blinking to stay awake a bit longer i dont mind.. it responded however she stood there in silence when Bow began to talk at this mysterious person and mumbled something like she wasnt appreciating more companions but whatever another one was ok but not a millions.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

*giggle* Hurray! I just love company... Would you like to be carried? You must be worn out... She directed this question at the icy creature as she stood up. She then turned to the other. Why are you wearing a hood?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

"Because it hides my eyes, it also keeps me warm" said Annie simply with a smile as she stared at Bow with her different coloured eyes "many people think my eyes are strange so they fear me, but I don't want them to fear me" she said as she walked up next to Bow.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

i feel fine, you may not she informed beside she had her four long wings in perfect state right now the actual problem was the lack of rest,staring at the hooded girl the flaoting creature let her hand rise and grab the hood a inch up to only correctly look at her eyes without taking the chance of making her whole face appears dont bet that, i look scarier than you it said quite in the comforting manner not to humiliate her more or embarrass too beside it felt true i mean you dont see ice looking beast everyday flying around
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Alrighty then Bow then turned to the hooded figure. Your eyes are amazing! *giggle* I have purple eyes and pink hair, but I'm not going to hide them because they're part of what makes me, me! Speaking of me... I'm Rain Bow, what are your names? She talked as she began to lead them to her house which was only about a five minute walk away, if that.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Annie followed Bow "my name is Annie...I have no surname..." she said simply as she wrapped her cloak around her to keep warm "not anymore anyway..." she muttered quietly, glad that she'd soon have some shelter.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Just as both were more feeling to speak at each others,the icy being kept a fair distance but still answered what she could think of i have no name,but Ice Spirit is ok as it was obvious she was a female and added a bit of infos again or fairy.. the Spirit told in a quiet voice and kept following with the fair distance on the back view with her fast wings movement similar to a colibri.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Annie and Fairy, how cute! *giggle* Alright you guys it's just down this street! She said as she turned down a questionable street that was barely lit and seemed dangerous though Bow had never had anything worse than a drunk guy hit on her before.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Annie continued to follow Rain, looking to the floor and stepping lightly, watching where her almost bare feet stepped "I really need to get myself some shoes..." she muttered quietly, trying to think how she'd get enough money to buy some shoes, or whether she could try practice her clothing transformation to create actual shoes from her energy.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Smiling by the sudden sentence words who came out of the cloaked girl,the Ice Spirit kept following both of them and went near to the hidden girl you wish for shoes,what kind? ill grant it it said nicely as it was obvious that any fairies could make up wishes tough not all the time since for the ice creature she couldnt grant things that peoples could get by themselves expecially those who had jobs and that were adults.

(OOC: take a random pic on google for the shoes type Emmi ^^)
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Bow led them down the street with her head held high as the two made aquiantances of each other. She went up the stairs to her second story apartment and simply walked in. She hardly ever locked the door because she knew there was nothing to steal, and the lock barely worked anyway. As they entered she exclaimed proudly, Welcome to my home! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Annie thought a few moments before she described the shoes that she wished for, describing them in great detail as she had seen a pair that both her angelic and demonic side liked the look of, as she walked into Bow's home she smiled "thank you again" she said as she looked to Bow then sat down on the sofa, smiling at how comfy she felt.

[OOC: These are the boots that she described, except one has to be white and one black to keep her demonic and angelic side happy and make her look balanced so just imagine one white and one black.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

(OOC: you got it Very Happy)

Deciding to do this wish in the house which was Bow's one as she presented it,the winged fairy slowly landed on her feet and concentrated on granting the cloaked girl's shoes that got informed towards the icy being.After a minute white snow mist began to swirl aroudn the girl who asked for those shoes as it left a tiny flash the requested item came out to be one black and the other white shoe there you go the Ice Spirit smiled with joy since it was her first time on meeting alot of peoples maybe two tough.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Bow had hurried off to gather blankets and pillows for herself and whomever was going to sleep on the couch. As she came back she saw the snow gather around Annie's ankles and leave behind the most adorable knee high shoes she had ever seen. Oh wow! How cute! *giggle* She then placed the items on the couch and turned to face both of them with an almost sorry look on her face. Soooo, I only have one bed... Someone is going to have to sleep on the couch... Sorry... She looked down being regretful that she didn't have better accomodations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)   Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Arrival in the Cold(Open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next