Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_lcapThe Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_voting_barThe Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_lcapThe Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_voting_barThe Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_lcap0%The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_lcap0%The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_lcap100%The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) Empty
PostSubject: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Night time was obviously hanging out in this part of town with the crime bursting around
the streets way but the graveyard seemed to avoided beside there wasnt alot of great things to steal in here with all tese haunting legends the gravekeeper kept telling to scare the hell out of few peoples who dared mess with his cemetary.But for now it was quiet way too much to admit that no one felt to be there yet which on the opposite only a young girl with well white long hair was strolling slowly in the shady dark night and one thing for sure she was the only one out there in Steel city to observe the whole industrial area.

Because meanwhile another young girl this one had light grey short hair and was peacefully gazing at the upcoming stars all by herself for the moment the town was ok but soon she could get the feeling that things would turn out badder especially with all those thiefs to come out and normally heroes where more occupied in Jump city safety while bad ones could also hang by this town...
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 pm

With a bow of ice in his hand, which remained lowered, Stryker began to patrol the streets as this time but he didn't care, either way it would be a cold restless night for him whether he went to sleep or stayed up. As he spotted someone who didn't look like a normal citizen he raised his bow slightly and looked forward, realizing this was no villian... It was the girl he had met at the forest. The weapon of ice shattered and he walked up to her. "Hey." Stryker said.

Meanwhile Shadowblast wandered the streets as well, looking for some chaos when he spotted the HIVE student he had guided. He walked up to her and with a nod spoke, oddly enough at the same time as Stryker, not hearing him however. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Dropping her eyes down from above the roof she was sat Kim heard the familiar voice that appeared to be only Stryker,her voice spoke while she kept sitting up there hmm? oh its only you the young girl admitted a little bit bored right now she somehow waited for something to happen

Back to the graveyard Kanji recognized a man's voice from behind her and she turned back to see who was the person as it seemed to be another Hive student and well the one who had shown her the whole academy oh..hi she responded at Shadowblast as she wasnt curious to know why he had been coming here but it felt like he was sended to do something whatever it was
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Stryker didn't bother to respond, mainly because he was looking around in case he had missed something. He could see nothing so he simply leaned aganist a nearby wall and began to speak. "So what brings you here?" He asked, the hero still looking into the distance in case somebody attempted a sneak attack.

Meanwhile Shadowblast nodded towards the girl. "If it's not a secret, what brings you here?" He asked with a nod. He himself had come in case any chaos began to brew up on the evil streets of Steel.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Taking the time before speaking her real cause here,Kimmy looked up at the glittering stars and finally explained her visit here this place has such irresponsabilties so i came up to fix any problems to come the young girl repsonded and jumped down to land on the ground near where he was.

While Shadowblast came to appear at the graveyard only to find out that Kanji was here too,she lightly glanced around before hearing him talk i just used to be here... before coming in Hive or Jump....so i decided to wander in here white haired teen expalined referring to her old time in Steel city before been accepted by Hive and get a lone visit of Jump city by herself
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm

"Well you came to the right place then... Steel is a horrible place, and I can only hope someday it redeems itself." Stryker said with a nod. He hated the crime here, and he was determined to change it. He was glad he wasn't the only one who wanted to change it to.

Meanwhile Shadowblast nodded. "It seems like a pretty good place to live, at least in my eyes. Crime, chaos, and death, my kind of place. If only Jump were more like this." Shadowblast said, admiring the cold streets. It was just as dark as he was... And these dark streets pleased him. The Graveyard seemed to be filled with graves and he smiled under his mask at the sight of it, no one was able to escape the carnage here, no one.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 pm

im guessing so was the only who came out of her mouth as i n that moment thiefs hidden all over town were one by one getting out to put up troubles which now none seemed aware but soon they cold act in the town.

At that time Kanji decided to stay by the cemetary while SB was speaking about his wish of turning out Jump city into devastion,she tought of something for a minute and felt like it could be shared
how about here first?.... the younger teen asked somehow it would be about time to make an intense entrance of the real her hoping it wouldnt matter for him yet she had to find to the good moment to change into her witch form so they surely had to plot out an accident or something.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"Exactly what I was thinking." Shadowblast said with a smile, now revealing a detonator in his hands. "I've rigged several locations with bombs. The Streets, Old Steel, and Goodlife. I destroyed the underground months ago, so until then I suppose we'll have to destroy everything the old fashioned way. Hopefully that's fine with you." He said nodding towards her. He tossed the detonator into his pocket and looked at her with a nod. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Since he had been sharing the same idea on creating some ruins and attention Kanji red eyes flashed with a burning feeling that well she was eager to start those explosions and at the same time everyone could suspect that it was coming from thiefs beside the graveyard wasnt very popular in peoples so why heroes can bother hanging around or near.Kanji's head approved when he kept holding the detonator she felt ready to see the explosions results and well if an actual hero gets to pop up in the shady cemetary she would have to change for sure.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

"I'll take that as a yes, let's get this party started!" He said, rushing out from the shadows at his highest speed! The blur came straight towards Stryker and he knew this was an ambush! His ice bow formed and he opened fire on the newcomer, but although his accuracy was great, it wasn't enough to match the boy's speed! Quickly he was knocked to the ground on his knees and Shadowblast attempted to punch him, however he managed to block the punch and tossed Shadowblast over his shoulder, sending him slamming to the ground! I have a feeling this isn't the only one we'll be fighting... The hero thought to himself and as the other boy got up he prepared for combat!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

While he had been dashing off from the graveyard and started to attack Stryker,peoples quickly started to panic already it had also made Kimberly react when Shadowblast appeared and took a battle agaisnt the other male,she swiftly threw little sharp needle like knife over SB while his attention was on Stryker.By that time Kanji eyes intensely burned as a fire burst from under her quickly engulfed by that she started to grow taller and revealed her Fire Sorceress style hehehe i can already smell ashes the black cat being chuckled coldly and rushed off to where SB was and flung a fire ball from her staff at Kim.

Jumping out of the flame ball way the other girl got on defensive and leaped up with a rapid tornado spin making her fully changed into a the Ice spirit bring it on somehow deciding to fight this fire witch while Stryker had to take care of the other evil dude.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Three ice arrows struck the ball of darkness sent flying towards Stryker as they clashed, exploding into ice and fire! With a wicked smile on Shadowblast's face he ran forward, sending several kicks towards the hero! However... Each kick had another one following it, every single kick clashing with another and canceling each other out! His fist flew forward at the villian, however the boy dove to the ground avoiding it! Stryker managed to kick Shadowblast backward, though was knocked to the ground by his shadow as the two rushed forward towards each other!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 pm

While they were fighting both the Ice spirit and Fire sorceress took a defensive stance some nerves huh.. the black cat witch stated with her orange blazing she lifted herself with a burning aura of fire and the same thign came up to the icy fairy but in a cold blue aura as they started to clash on each others rapidly trought the air but futile you are to keep up the Fire sorceress viciously spoke while theirs aura balls were touching themselves overconfidence will get you nowhere the Ice spirit told back while they kept charging at each others again and again trought the sky like savage beasts while the boys were by the ground to battle.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

With the bow still in his hand Stryker managed to smash it on Shadowblast's head, knocking him backwards a few feet! It didn't take long for him to charge back, the hero reforming the bow! He shot two arrows, one into each of the boy's sides, however was knocked backward by a punch to the ground! The villian then lunged forward, sending two balls of darkness towards the hero! Each struck and a final kick was sent towards the hero, however he caught it and flung Shadowblast through a nearby brick wall with so much strength it shattered! Shadow hadn't been hit in any fatal areas though, leaving him wide open to fight. He zoomed forward with that demonic smile, while Stryker kept a serious face, rushing towards him as well!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 pm

As both girls halted on the sky steadly they looked down by the sudden brick burst who had made smoke and stopped from continuing to clash with theirs auras while peoples were trying get away faster and safely.on the contrary youre no match to me the Fire sorceress holded up her staff quicly shooting a dark ghost from the smoke and well Kim aka the Ice spirit hadnt seen coming and almost lost balance of her flight for a moment but retaliated with an ice beam but it got blocked off with a fire blast with a created air explosion by the fast attacks collision both kept sending flame and ice at themselves with somes dodges.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Shadowblast smiled and jumped to the left just as it seemed he was ready for close combat! Quickly he pulled the machine out of his pocket and continued to smile. "You know how I said I didn't put bombs here? I lied." He said, loud enough for Kanji to hear! With a flick of a switch several buildings flared with explosions, one falling towards citizens! The others crashed together, blocking any exit Stryker had! As the building fell forward the hero dove to the ground, holding up the building! Bystanders rushed out of the way from the building and he tossed it to the side, out of the reach of any bystander! When he looked up though he was kicked backwards by Shadowblast, the villian springing towards him! "You're no fun." He said, smiling at Stryker as he attempted to punch him across the face! The hero managed to block the punch, attempting to throw Shadowblast off of him as the two pushed forward! If Shadowblast could land this punch, perhaps he could follow up. For now though the two clashed, trying to push aganist the other!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Smirking wildly at the noises of explosions and terrorized peoples both avoided any falling debris on the way toought the mid air leaving only burning fire around the surroundings,the Sorceress stared around quickly seeing the Ice Spirit put down a helpless on safety making her have time to make a move.Dashing down to the icy creature she blasted her down while the kid crawled away to hide with his found mother out of this flaming place ugh it was luck the coldened fairy spoke and gave up a roundhouse kick at the evil black cat who countered off her kick with a faster move who seemed to be a claw swipe.But again the Ice spirit dodged it and they both started to keep up theirs own fight now its dead the fire witch lifted up her staff and meteors started to get thrown all over the space with one nearly flunging the ice girl away.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:24 pm

The two pushed forward in fury but Stryker prevailed, kicking Shadowblast off of him! Then he sprung up and fired a few more arrows from his bow, each this time knocking the villian backward! Then Stryker flung forward with his fist coming towards the boy but with ease he caught it as an astonished expression appeared on Stryker's face! Then the villian backhanded him straight towards where a meteor came flying down! With ease the hero stopped it and tossed it into the sky, where it fell down into the sea, avoiding any harm upon anyone! Just as the hero took a breath of relief he realized he wasn't done yet and jumped up once more, rushing at Shadowblast as the two had done before!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Both were now on the ground still feeling ready for more blasts of fire and ice as the Fire Sorceress saw one of her meteor being tossed away from taking down a unsafe kid by the fast help Stryker as the area was held in chaotic damages by the explosions,the black cat witch growled and rapidly zoomed with a fire claw shot on the icy fairy making get trought a wall and turned at the frighten child i got desert to burn oh her staff raged of flame and pointed it at the helpless kid with his eyes widened in terror quickly reacting with a ice aura charge the Icy spirit flung the witch away to the ground and grabbed the kid out of here.

With the help of her staff,the black cat propulsed herself in the air with a lava burst coming from the ground underneath her and landed on a unbroken building to continue her fight with Kimberly aka the cold fairy you girly brat she growled since the kid she wanted to get in ashes got defended which she didnt liked now she really like burning this cold being.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Stryker was distracted by the kid and to his relief Kim had saved him! However just as he turned around he was punched backward five times by Shadowblast and kicked to the ground! "Your remorse will be your downfall... If you get rid of it we can share a strawberry tart and a cup of beer. Honestly though I don't see that happening so I guess I'll just have to beat you to a pulp instead." Shadowblast said, and opened his mouth once more! However Stryker took the time to fire an arrow into his mouth, which stabbed into it! It was only then he realized this would be fatal and before it could do any fatal damage he flicked his wrist, causing the ice to shatter and leaving Shadowblast alive... "You heroes are so stupid." He said with a smile and charged forward once more!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 pm

On defensive stance by the stable roof the Ice spirit icy light aura came back around her the two of them still kept on clashing at themselves with fierce power source but after a while they regained a landing back down and nearly huffed but it wasnt done now.The Fire Sorceress lifted back up her staff and summoned a dark ghost right at the icy soaring creature and with a blur she dashed off at her right at the fairy well both this ghost and the cat witch and tackled her away trought the window of a building. ugh im getting tired of this the Spirit tossed a rock debris down and told quickly to the working peoples in evacuating the whole building in case the Sorceress would take it on fire completely.The fairy flew off towards her again and headbutted her unexpectedly with a icy head shot which got dodged gracefully by the black cat.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Each fighter punched each other a total of five times then lept backward and repeated charging.

(OOC: Sorry for short post.)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm

While she had leaped backwards the witch threw another quick fire ball and sneakily went on by folling it behind and released an air tackle knewing that the Ice spirit would have avoided this fire ball the female cat made sure to hit good this time.Getting up the fairy soared away in the sky as clouds began to cover the sky area and a giant blow of snowy wind got formed and spreaded all over the area with the flames easing down for good and an huge hail shot got striked right where the Sorceress was standing and flung her down in the distance think youre fire got me,youre the one to melt in pieces of shards she said while the black cat got up with the help of her flaming staff you will do better in molten rocks she hissed and kept fighting with cold fairy with fast kicks.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 pm

After repeating their previous attacks one more time both fighters began to take a bit of time to breathe and the second Stryker took off he set off ten landmines, the hero flipping over the bursts one after another and avoiding every bit of possible damage! With a punch aimed at Shadowblast however he missed and instead was kicked backwards! Before he could react another building blew to bits, trapping him under many pieces of rubble! Although he was alive with a flick of a switch he would be crushed! Just as Shadowblast was about to flick the switch just a second before he did a tune played and he stopped, only for bolts of lightning to fly forward and short out the button! It was of no use now and atop a building stood none other then Protoshock...

Just as Shadowblast launched a ball of darkness at him he teleported away without a word. At the very second he had distracted the boy Stryker slowly recovered. "He won't ever give up, nothing can stop Stryker!" Azura's voice sounded in his head... It had been said years ago, yet it still filled him with courage. As Shadowblast looked forward at the rubble he laughed, he had won! Just as he was about to bring upon some hell the rubble was broken apart and Stryker rushed forward, punching him across the chest eleven times! Shadowblast looked upwards towards Stryker and managed to avoid the kick... Both were damaged, but neither would go down without a fight!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

With her wings fastly moving left,right and backwards like a colibri by her fairy wings the Ice Spirit sharply kept evading the Fire sorceress kicking and drifted a inch by the side releasing a quick ice beam over the evil black cat girl who took her away grrr she snorted and pushed off the debris on her when the ice attack flung her away,both suddenly saw the bolts strike coming from Protoshock as it made the Fairy huff in relief when Stryker showed up from under the rocky debris and fight back again at Shadowblast.Altought her attention turned rapidly at the Sorceress who swung her staff over the icy creature in attempt to take her down too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)   The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shady and the Cold(Stryker then open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Graveyard-
Jump to: