Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_lcapA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_voting_barA Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_lcap0%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_lcap100%A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) Empty
PostSubject: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Ayumu skipped across the waves towards Hive, an ice platform appearing under each step, allowing her to pretty much walk on the waves, she then climbed up to Hive and pressed the button for the elevator and stepping into it, carrying books in her arms and gave a sigh, her first day at Hive, she hoped to make a good impression and meet some interesting people, maybe even gain some friends.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Kwiz Kid... or as his friends knew him "Conrad", was in the main hall reading up on civil war ciphers, and cross referencing with his history notes. He didn't pay much attention to anything else really... besides, he was alone for the most part other than a few students and teachers wandering... no-one he really recognized.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Ayumu looked to a piece of paper and walked towards her assigned locker, walking towards Conrad then opening the locker next to him, glancing to him for a few moments before she put her books away, as Conrad seemed busy Ayumu decided not to bother interrupting him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Kwiz glanced up at the girl for a moment before looking down again.

'Great. I have to have my locker next to some girl' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:11 pm

As meanwhile in a lone corridor Kanji was silently sat agaisnt a wall with her flashing red eyes completely glancing over the unmoving ceiling right now though because she then got up and wondered away to the Cafeteria .Once getting there she calmly bought a little snack and sat over a empty table well nearly less crowded of students and thought of Metal Master who mainly dissapeared off the school and forever to be frank even that the whole HIVE seemed to questions themselves on MM loss.the young girl however never spoke at anyone when they were trying to obtain responses from her,after soms minutes she got out of this place and crossed Conrad in view and this newest girl but Kanji still passed by with no words to send as she simply took her locker which the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Ayumu tried to organize her locker to her liking, putting up a picture of her family, the picture was an old black & white one, Ayumu gave a calm but also sad smile when she looked to it, she then took out her required books and closed her locker, looking to Conrad and gave a lonely sounding sigh before she walked towards her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Kwiz cringed a bit at the sigh. Couldn't he just read in peace? He closed the book and placed it in his locker, then went to find something else to occupy himself.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 pm

With them going off sight,the young girl said nothing and grabbed a book filled of ancients Myths and abnormal activities like ehhh the loch ness existance or just weird legends or curses she then closed her own locker and went away by herself to read.Hmmm maybe going in the Hangar could work with the sea as a peaceful view Kanji might be able to read up few pages to herself,she gave a light stare the boy who had dissaproved this mysterious girl sigh and walked off after by a hallway leading on to the location she thought of going to.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Ayumu just walked towards her first class, already feeling lonely and so she hoped to make some friends soon.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Kwiz had already taken a shortcut to his first class, bio-tech, and sat down at a lab table.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:38 pm

She actually heard the ringing bell and thought of reading this book later but with the activated bell Kanji made a turn to where she had to enter in who had to be where both of thme where hanging at.Kanji came trought silently and seated herself by the back view of everyone who waited to start this class session.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Ayumu walked into her first class which coincidentally was Bio-tech, the teacher introduced her to the class and she then took her seat in-front of Conrad, taking out her needed equipment and started writing notes from what the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 pm

'Ayumu huh' Conrad thought when the teacher introduced the new girl. She sat right across from his lab seat as he continued work on his project. A canister with a question mark stamped on it.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Few students didnt do any sign of waving at her since they looked more interested or busy on the teacher explanation while the youngster just listened to the heard instructions as she wrote mainly in her notebook nothing did matter on her side for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Ayumu continued to write notes in her book before creating her own little project, using small smoke-bomb containers except filling them with ice, creating pretty much projectile ice-bombs that would spread ice across the thrown area.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Being bio-tech, Kwiz had managed to put together a neat little system. Using the extracts of a common bacterium, pressurized into gas form, he could create a potent neuro-toxin that could render an opponent helpless beginning three minutes after inhalation... unless you've taken your medicine, in the form of pills or patches.

All the canister needed to keep the bacteria going was a a couple of 9-volt batteries.

He turned in his project as class was ending, paying little or no attention to ayumu.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Even with the writing Kanji did she wasnt looking to it since calculations started to flow in her head perfectly adjusting the round like project she was busily taking on the mechanism looked like a round shaped disk of metal with light but hard iron legs counting pretty much the amount of a spider regular legs a weird antenna was on the top middle of this mechanical walking disk.With the ending ringing bell every moved out of class to have a little break while Kanji stored the invention in her bag and took back this book of Myths in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Ayumu handed in her little project then walked out of the classroom, getting a snack from one of the vending machines then ate a chocolate bar, staring at Conrad for a few moments, she then looked to the floor sadly, she didn't know why but...she wanted Conrad to at least acknowledge her, just look in her direction or anything...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Lunch time... Kwiz walked back to his room, and answered a few questions to get his lunch out of the fridge. (everything in kwiz's room is puzzle activated)

He then went to the lunch room. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the new girl standing there. She had a kinda glum look on her face... at least as far as he could tell.

"Whatsa matter green? Go talk to her." A student in a red outfit said with a smarmy tone in his voice.

"No thank you. I would prefer to read." He said opening his book.

"CHIIIKKKEEENNNNNNN"

Kwiz slammed his book shut, and went over to sit next to Ayumu, just to make the guy shut up.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Entering the cafeteria locction Kanji didnt felt bothered with peoples showing sign of gentleness but with her book and bag on she strolled off to where both seemed to hang sat and took her seat since the others sounded totally full of taken places.Book opening she started to shuffles few pages and started to read quietly though if him and her would greet Kanji she would kinda speak back to them.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Ayumu sat at the table with her lunch, some-kind of steak pie with gravy and a bottle of coke and a donut for desert, she noticed Conrad walking towards her and her eyes widened 'okay Ayumu, stay calm, he's coming over...but he might not even talk to you...' she thought as she started to eat her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Conrad sat next to ayumu, and ate his lunch with one hand, while holding his book in the other, not paying much heed to the girl next to him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Maybe not for now as the white haired girl kept reading normally with her snack half eaten since she had bought it earlier all she was doing was shuffling pages one by one and munching her meal calmly unlike the nervosity this female newbie was carrying by being in a new place..school if you want.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Ayumu blushed a little as Conrad sat next to her, she continued to eat her lunch before she looked to Conrad "uhh...hi..." she said quietly and shyly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 am

"Hm... oh hello." Conrad muttered, more out of common courtesy than interest in starting a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)   A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cold Breeze (Hotwire then open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next