Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Proving Grounds (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Proving Grounds (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Proving Grounds (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Proving Grounds (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_lcapProving Grounds (open) I_voting_barProving Grounds (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_lcapProving Grounds (open) I_voting_barProving Grounds (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_lcap0%Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_lcap100%Proving Grounds (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Proving Grounds (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandrew
Civillian
Civillian
Mandrew

Proving Grounds (open) Empty
PostSubject: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:31 pm

It's kinda funny how things go from bad to worse isn't it? How one minute you can be enjoying a peaceful dinner to yourself, and then a mutated beast emerges from the sewers, and then he has minions. That's what happened to Andrew Pettiglio tonight.

It was a typical afternoon. Spent some time in one of his dad's old offices.
This one in Star City. Looking at pictures of his family. Truly missing them. "I hope I made you proud." he whispered holding a family portrait. This one is particular was the day he got to meet his hero Superman. His dad took the whole family on a vacation to Metropolis. As they spent the whole day site seeing, the man of steel happened to catch a criminal by the name of The Firefly.
Once the police were there Superman smiled and Andrew was able to shake his hand.

Putting the frame back in it's, place, the young hero wiped a single tear from his face. His secretary came in. A beautiful woman, no older than 30, blonde hair falling to her shoulders. Andrew stared at her. She had a white blouse with black slacks and high heels. He may be a hero but he knew to appreciate a gorgeous lady. "Afternoon Anna." he waved, smiling at her as he always did.
"Afternoon Andrew. I didn't know you'd still be here. Are all your meetings done for the day?"
Andrew sighed and scratched the back of his head.
"Nope. Dinner plans with some reporter named Heather. She wants the inside scoop on a millionaire with no parents. I told 'er she should aim higher and talk to a billionaire who was orphaned."
"You mean Wayne don't you?"
"Yup. If I have all these young women bothering me I can only imagine what that dudes life is like. He kinda seems like a...jerk from what I've read. Only met him a few times at charity events."
"Well Andrew if you ever want to go out for a regular dinner, I'm glad to enjoy a meal with a handsome man."
"I'll let you know if I find one for ya." he retorted smiling walking past her, and out the door.

A few hours passed and the young man sat at a table at The Cabana waiting for his client. "Where the hell is he?" he thought looking down at his cell phone.
That's when he got a text. "Sorry Andrew can't make it, rain check on that interview, Bruce Wayne tonight!-Heather"
Andrew chuckled as he sipped his coke.
"Sorry for wishing that on ya Brucie." he spoke before tucking his phone back into his pocket. He ordered his food and just enjoyed the silence.

After about half a cheese burger he began to hear a rumbling, then a disgusting slime looking monster emerged from the sewer cap, about 80 feet tall once it reached it's full height. "Dammit." Andrew left two twenty dollar bills on the table and took off into an ally, pulling off his suit and now in full costume. From his suit jacket, he pulled out his mask. "Show time."

As Andrew took off straight up, he began flying towards the beast, who had about 20 smaller minions with him. It had formed arms and legs.
"Tough time getting a date looking like that I assume?"
The beast just screeched in his direction before throwing a a few parked cars into the bay behind them.
"Ok. You're here to break stuff. Well let's dance beautiful." he spoke sarcastically.

Andrew created two large swords from his energy and flew directly at the center of the beast slashing both weapons in an x formation.
The top and bottom half of this abomination separated.
A head grew from the bottom half, as well as arms. Legs regrew from the original half. They were both about 80 feet tall now.
The minions beneath them were rushing for the buildings. "Nope."
Andrew waved his arm and created a wall of energy those little monsters wouldn't get through.

"A hero for crowd control would be REAL helpful." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 4:54 am

Armina slowly crept out of the shadows of an alley way and walked up to a wall as she looked around to verify that she was alone before walking over to a large dumpster and kneeled down by a hole in the bottom corner of it. She then reached in and pulled out some spray paint cans that she had stashed there so that she could come back later when there was less people around and so that no one would eye the girl carrying multiple cans of spray paint around.

That and ever since that one spray paint artist girl had popped her head on the scene briefly and happened to have purple hair like her it had made this a bit harder for Armina to carry spray paint cans around town and not attract prying eyes. Armina then walked up the the wall and pulled out a cloth from her top's pocket and used one hand to hold it over her nose and mouth as she started to get to work on the side of the wall.

As she finished she re stashed her spray paint in case she'd have to re spray paint her work back on the wall later but paused as she started to hear rumbling. She looked around to see a large slime looking monster come from the sewer cap and narrowed her eyes as she re pocketed her cloth as she watched it grow to full height. She then saw the most american looking hero fly out towards the monster.

"Did a flag puke on him....?" she muttered in german as she watched him. She then took a step back as she saw the monster begin to throw cars at the man but the man managed to handle the cars and the monster seemingly easily. "he is a flag but he is certainly a tough one." She muttered again in german but then sighed as the monster regrew 'of course it grows back...' she thought in her head this time along with a curse as one of the smaller ones spotted her and started coming her way.

She looked at the walls of the alley way then to the monsters and then the man. He did have some interesting abilities.... She wondered how they worked... She then backed up before sprinting forward and jumping onto the dumpster lid, and then making a chain jump off it to the wall f one side of the alley and then to the other. She then launched off the last one getting some good height as she went of the the little monsters and aimed her hand at the man. 'Please don't let this miss or let him bee too far from range." She thought as her hand glowed purple as she shot off a purple hand that looked like hers and glowed that sped towards the man.

If it hits:

If it missed:
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Mandrew
Civillian
Civillian
Mandrew

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Andrew caught site of another potential hero. "Thank you." he then saw her leap and her hand phase through him. "What the hell?" he didn't have time to think as the large beasts were preparing to attack in unison. So two sewer monsters were better than one apparently. Each of them sending fists his way with incredible force. Andrew smiled and put both hands up palms open.

The monsters' punches were brought to a literal halt. "Don't mind if I try do you?"
Andrew grinned and flew directly around them, letting his energy surround them as he started at their feet and made his way to their heads. They were now completely surrounded.
"I didn't think it would be THIS easy." he thought preparing to finish them. Floating above the street he clapped his hands together and the energy imploded on itself, causing the two goo monsters to be obliterated into piles.
He then kept up the pressure of his containment around their goo, creating energy inside of them on a molecular level since they were so small. All the goo vanished. However he heard a laugh.

"These beasts bend to my will." the voice echoed.
A man began to float upwards on a pile of that disgusting substance.
"I have created an unlimited supply of the stuff inside of my own body you see!"
The man spit and a large ball of goop formed and grew to be the size of a man.
"You are one nasty man."
"Ah. Yes. But you are one dead hero." the maniac chuckled at the end of his sentence.
At this moment Andrew was surrounded by a tidal wave of this nasty, sticky, glorified snot and thrashed to the ground beneath him.
The concrete indented around him, as he let out a slight sigh of pain.
Before he knew it all of the small minions were forming and turning into one giant monster.

The man laughed once more as The Patriot was punched deeper into the cement by a few tons of force, the gravel pushing back up at him. Andrew's eyes glowed gold. Hid body began to release energy and coat itself in the substance. Andrew created a giant arm from his power and pulled the creatures entire right side off.

Andrew was no longer red white and blue. He was gold and white. "Ok. I've had enough of this. Game over."  he spoke spitting out some goo and wiping his mouth.
"I'm going to bring you in myself.Somewhere like Arkham could use someone like you."
The mad man laughed a little more.
"You remind me of that thorn in the side Superman."
"That's quite the compliment. You remind me of Star City's newest arresting."

Last edited by Mandrew on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Armina watched the man look to her then stopped the monsters attacks with merely holding his hands out towards their swinging fists. She then saw him make some projections and then looked to the monsters that were starting to surround her further and held out her hand and focused the best she could to try to make some f her own but they kept vanishing before she could even really form anything. 'Of course all of his abilities would require training...'

She thought to herself as she saw him implode his energy and stared silently before mentally grumbling 'man and he can do cool things with the energy too...' She then blinked as she heard a laugh that followed by a voice that echoed their way. She then saw the man shout about how he created these things from inside his body and- she slowly looked to her foot after seeing him spit out the goo ball and her mouth formed into a straight line as it widened.

'My foot is covered in goo spit.... or its snot... or some other bodily fluid.... some how I feel even more grossed out now...' She thought before watching the minions start to form into one giant monster that was punching the patriot into the ground. As she watched the hero fight back she looked to her hands then back at the heroes construct, she wanted more and more to know how he made them cause flag costume or not that guy had some intense powers. The two then started to go back and forth trying to out do each other with come backs.

She sighed and started to walk over towards the man, she was no hero but this was just getting annoying, that and the man indirectly trashed her shoes. "Tell me goo guy what would you do if you heard that I have the same set of powers as this flag guy?" She said in a very slight German accent. "And what would you do knowing that he could fight off your monsters while I beat your face in?" She stood bellow the hero and crossed her arms.

"Would you surrender like a good boy? Or do you want to get rough? Fair warning though, I have no safe word." she said with a slight grin, she hoped he wouldn't just give up, she wanted to try to see what would happen if she hit this man as hard as she could, based on what she could tell this man had super durability which would explain why she hadn't got hurt when she hit the ground s hard. And from what she had seen, many people who have durability had the strength to match it. So in other words, if she got super strength she wanted to know if she could crush this guy like a bug.
Back to top Go down
Mandrew
Civillian
Civillian
Mandrew

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:35 pm

"Ha!" Andrew laughed as the woman came walking over. She looked tough and confident. This made him happy.
"You have the same powers as me? That's...insane my powers are a family heirloom are you a..."
he closed his mouth. No need to reveal anything about himself he didn't have to.
The mad man laughed.
"Two heroes to kill I suppose?"
Andrew let himself drop down standing next to the woman. He was much larger than she was, in fact he almost felt like a giant himself.

"Well she did warn you."
he spoke cracking his knuckles and then neck.
He pulled his cape off and stood there, his suit still white and gold instead of it's usual red white and blue. His skin glowing gold as well.
"I refuse to go down to a couple of two bit heroes."

WHAM.

Andrew cocked back, flew quickly up and bashed the man's monster in the face with a punch that rattled the area around them.
His energy crept into the goo once more, making it explode all over the place.
"I feel sorry for the city maintenance." he spoke under his breath.

Looking down "Restrain him!. He needs his arms it seems for the goo to do anything!"
Andrew flew down. If the woman was telling the truth there wouldn't be much more work to do. However dark red eyes crept in the shadows watching the fight with a yellow grin.
"Yes puppets. Fight." the voice spoke out almost in a whisper. None of the trio would hear it, but this figure would be much more important than any of them would understand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 11:15 pm

She looked up to him as he asked his question. "I do have the same powers, but I assure you that we are not related..." Come to think of it she didn't know her fath- She shook her head. "The powers I bare that are the same as yours did not come through family ties so again I assure you we are not related." She then looked to the man who laughed and asked his question. She smirked "Not exactly...." She said with a grin in response as the hero floated down beside's her. She grinned watching his force and crouched down.

"Do you know what your own foot tastes like?" She then made a giant leap to wards him. She was unable to fly but she managed to use the potential ability to make her jumps much more powerful and gain more distance that and the strength she gained certainly did help as well. "If you survive you're going to find out!" She said as she swung her foot full force at the side of his head. With the force behind her kick a normal person's head would have been kicked clean off.

If this works.:

Fails but causes a strong blow.:

((OOC: if neither of these match then i'll post what she does in response in my next post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proving Grounds (open)   Proving Grounds (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds (open)
Page 1 of 1