Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_lcapA Bridge Too Far (Open) I_voting_barA Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_lcapA Bridge Too Far (Open) I_voting_barA Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_lcap0%A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_lcap100%A Bridge Too Far (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Bridge Too Far (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

A Bridge Too Far (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 am

Jump City Bridge was always a place of great traffic, and today was no different. Thousands of cars had sped over the bridge today, some entering the City, some leaving. It was a rather splendid day, clear skies and sunshine beaming down upon the earth. A perfect time for the people of Jump City to head off for a day out. Sat atop the large bridge was Spiderboy. He was squatting down on top of the highest point, looking on for any trouble.

A few gunshots, and Spderboy quickly turned to look back at Jump City. Several screeching sounds were heard, and a few crashes too; even the alarm of a store. Soon the trouble would be known, as speeding towards the bridge was Johnny Rancid, sat on his motorbike as he sped towards the bridge. In one hand he held a burlap sack, still able to hold down the ignition as he speeded up. In his other hand, one of his energy blasters; utilizing it to shoot the tyres of cars in his way so that they swayed off to the side. Those people were in danger, and more would be if Rancid gets further along the bridge, perhaps with dire consequences.

"First a guy in a power suit, now some dude on a bike... why don't I ever get the fun guys to deal with? Like a Manbearpig or something... well, here goes nothing..."

Leaping off from where he was, Spiderboy began to swing above the heavy traffic towards Rancid. He needs to be dealt with first... Spiderboy thinks, at least. As he swung above everyone else, Spiderboy didn't hesitate to make a noise either.

"WOO HOO!"

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Raven was in her room meditating. She was calming her nerves after the whole Terra is back thing. She had so many mixed feelings about her, it was hard to take in. As she was meditating Raven's communicator went off. "Trouble" Raven said opening her eyes and running down stairs.

Raven flew in the city and followed up behind a biker. The same biker that hurt Robin, the same biker that caused chaos in the tower. She stuck out her hand "Azarath Menterion SINTHOS!"m Raven yelled shooting black energy at two street lights causing both to crash 70 feet in front of the biker.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:42 pm

He had time to act, and that Rancid did. Shooting several blasts from his gun towards the collapsed lamposts, knocking them out the way to create a path. A chuckle, he turned around with a cheesy grin, waving his gun as he continued making his way up the bridge.

"Haha! Better luck next time, Teen Lose-..."

He had just turned back round as he was finishing his sentence, only to find himself kicked in the face by Spiderboy who had swung down towards him. Rancid flew straight off his bike, hitting the floor with a thud as he bike came to a halt, skidding across the pavement. Spiderboy squatted down, watching on as Rancid picked himself up. Gritting is teeth, Rancid let out a fierce grunt before charging at Spiderboy, shooting from his blaster pistol. All well aimed shots, but Spiderboy managed to avoid them all, flipping backwards and then lunging at the oncoming Rancid. Johnny grabbed Spiderboy in mid air, throwing him back over his shoulder; his target was not Spiderboy, but his bike. Picking his bike up, Rancid got back on, revving the engine as he turned towards Spiderboy.

"Big mistake getting in my way punk"

"You know, I hear that a lot... It's a habit of mi-..."

Sentence cut short by Spiderboy needing to leap out the way to avoid another blast from Rancid's gun.

"...yikes!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Raven watched the action take place. This one kid was pretty good, but Raven wouldn't let Johnny get away this time. Raven stuck out both hands causing the road in-front of Johnny to cage around him leaving the sides open but the road in front of him covering him. Raven didn't want to harm him, yet, she wanted to stop him and get him off his bike.

Raven landed in front of the road block she made. "Nice to see you Johnny." Raven taunted, her hands glowing.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:13 pm

A hole would crumble from the road raised up as Johnny blasted through the road that Raven aad raised up. Enough room to drive through, out into some space. From there he gritted his teeth as he revved his engine before charging straight for Raven, firing off a few shots towards her too. Spiderboy had shot out a line of webbing, using it as a lasso as he threw it over the bike. Spiderboy tried pulling Rancid back as the Bike pushed forward, a stalemate. But if the bike kept trying to go forward like this, it was only a matter of time before the web breaks and he speeds off.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Raven stuck out her hands towards a car and threw it at Johnny throwing him off his bike."No manners?" Raven said with a smirk. His bike began to glow black and flew in the air. Raven was using his pride and joy to taunt him. She didn't pay much attention to Spider-boy. he was just another hero saving someone. "Stop now or your bike will look like the damage we created today." Raven taunted.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Rancid dropped to his knees, begging with Raven to not harm his beautiful bike.

"I'm sorry! Please... please! Just, just leave my bike alone... I'll stop, I promise... just don't harm my baby"

Saying that, a small web pellet was shot towards Rancid, exploding before reaching the villain as web would ensnare Johnny who fell over onto his side. Spiderboy dropped out the sky, landing down between the two with a rather pleasent landing. A light smirk on his face, job done.

"Not too shabby"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Raven dropped the bike causing it to have many dents. Johnny squealed at the sight of his crushed bike and lied there helplessly. "Good job. For a spider-based hero your pretty good with team work." Raven complimented the spider kid, she walked over to the enemy and looked down on him. Time to take an enemy to jail, once again.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Wow, a compliment first from Robin and Beast Boy, now Raven. Guess he is making an impression, eh? Spiderboy squatted down, simply looking on with a smile.

"Guess I should be honored, huh? ...heard you don't hand them out too often"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Raven lifted up Johnny in a black ball. " I don't, so don't get too full of yourself." Raven said calmly, Johnny was in a black ball hovering over her. It was kind of awkward considering there wasn't much too say.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 am

"Me? Full of myself? Pfft... never. See you around Raven... may even give you a call"

He said with a cheesy grin as he produced the Titan communicator from his pocket. The one Robin had given him if ne ever needs help. A chuckle, he put the communicator away and shot a line of webbing up to a building, zipping off towards it. Raven seemingly had Rancid under control, the day is saved.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:34 pm

"Robin needs to stop giving those out like candy." Raven mumbled to herself taking off in flight with Johnny behind her whining about his bike and how she's leaving it there to die. " So many new hero's in JumpCity, I wonder how many new villains came."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bridge Too Far (Open)   A Bridge Too Far (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bridge Too Far (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Bridge-
Jump to: