Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Stephanie(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Stephanie(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Stephanie(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Stephanie(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Stephanie(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Stephanie(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Stephanie(open) I_vote_lcapStephanie(open) I_voting_barStephanie(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Stephanie(open) I_vote_lcapStephanie(open) I_voting_barStephanie(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Stephanie(open) I_vote_lcap0%Stephanie(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Stephanie(open) I_vote_lcap100%Stephanie(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Stephanie(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Stephanie wears a long sleeved shirt the barely goes to the tips of her fingers, she wore black gloves to match her black vest that went over the white shirt. She Had on boot cut dark blue jeans and black hiking boots. She also had on dark eye shadow black lip stick black eye liner and her long curly hair goes a little bast her shoulders.Stephanie walked into a music store and looks at all the CDs in the Metal section of the store and stays as far away from anyone as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Mercer walked into the video store in Jump City, apparently this is where mortals went for entertainment. He also heard he could purchase recordings on swordsmanship here. If he was going to be stuck around this area he might as well brush up on human tactics. However, he wasn't seeing much, but documentaries and kung fu action flicks. He got so annoyed in fact, he grabbed one of the clerks and held him in the air with one hand. His sheathed sword had already caused quite a bit of a stir and this was just icing on the cake. Not to mention his glowing/sparkling god skintone.

"What is this? I thought I could get some useful information on how to wield a blade here."
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Stephanie started hearing some screaming and turned to see one of the clerks in danger at first she did nothing hoping someone else would stop him but no one came so she had no choice. Stephanie put down the CDs and put on the mask in her back pocket with built in goggles and walked up be hide the man removing her gloves showing that she had o black finger nail polish. She then put her hands on the mans face and if her wore nothing over his face she would try and drain his powers for a few seconds before backing up hoping she didn't injure him.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

As the clerk tried to beg for Raio to put him down and explained that most people didn't find tutorials on sword wielding techniques fun and exciting, so they didn't have any in stock. Suddenly a hand touched his face, a sensation like never before then found its way through Rai's entire body, before he dropped the clerk and then dropped to his knees as she let go of him. He then stood up moments later to her surprise.

"I don't know what you just did to me mortal, but you'll need more than that to keep down a sword god."

He looked at her, and noticed something about the girl...She was glowing with a tint of divine power, like he did, but...but how?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Stephanie Looked him over to try and see what his power was and saw a sword and saw a meal stand by one of the shelf and grabbed it and hoped this was the power or ability she borrowed if not she might be done for if she can't figure out what ability she took.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

As she grabbed the sword, he simply smiled.

"Oh human..."

So she wished to give him his entertainment for the evening...Ok then. With what was intended to be lightning like speed, Mercer drew his reverse sword and attempted to slash the girl quickly and end this, but he found his stroke was only as fast as what mere meager human body could produce... What the heck had she done to him?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Stephanie was able to block his hits and smiled.

"It seems I did take up your divine Skills of the sword."

She said and then pushed off on his blade and backed up and got into a defensive pose and then cleared her throat.

"Com'on Yeah freak let's get this over with! I got a new hair color and name to pic'out 'cuase of you!"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:59 am

"Human I don't know what little trick or magic you pulled, but know, even in the state I'm in now if you accept my formal challenge I will end you."

He hoped she accepted the challenge. If she did, then he could fight to the death, flipping his blade over and using the sharp end. Otherwise he would be force to have to fight her with the dull end of his reverse blade...Which would be an annoyance, because apparently she had somehow fenced his skills with a katana.

"What say you? To the death?"

Mercer was fine with fighting with no bounds in the mortal realm, but they were in a crowded video store more or less still.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:17 am

Stephanie looked back and forth from civilian to civilian and stood up and looked to him.

"I decline... I refuse to end a life.... And besides we'd be injurin many more people who aren't a part of this fight.

She said wondering how much time she even had left on her power having not checked when she should have counted the seconds when she grabbed his face to see how long she'd have. She knew if she fought him now the ability could wear off and would be defenseless.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 am

"Hmph...As I thought, a weakling. Then I suggest you put that blade down little girl and be on your way. I have no time to waste on useless opponents."

As Mercer heard her decline his challenge he sheathed his blade, for the moment.

"Your life is spared, but make no mistake about it, if you don't restore me back to full power. I will show you my full wrath."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:59 am

Stephanie Places the piece of metal down and crosses her arms.

"I Ain't movin from this spot till I see you have left the store. Oh and my powers are Timed out just wait bout 1minuet to an hour and you'll be back to normal. It will only take bout 30mins or less I didn't take a long term amount of your powers."

Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:11 am

"Hmm, so you posses the ability to steal others power? Even that of my own? My, my that is impressive. Too bad you aren't willing to engage me in a warrior's death. It might be just what I'm looking for, to defeat an opponent literally of my own caliber. Oh well. If what you say is true, I will depart. No need to waste anymore time here, or my skills on an opponent not willing to walk the warriors path."

That being said, Merc turned to leave. Already feeling his divine might returning.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am

Stephanie put her gloves back on and saw the one tint of divine power around her diapered.

"3mins huh good call on the fight Steph...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stephanie(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie(open)   Stephanie(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephanie(open)
Page 1 of 1