Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barCharity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCharity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barCharity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Charity Concert (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Lukas closed his eyes as Jenny actually hugged him back. Despite the situation and the pain of this conversation, this moment was... Nice. He held the back of her head while she cried. In this moment, he knew just how important she was to him. He'd never... felt like this before. He was always terrified, always nervous. But now... Things felt so right. He was always so uncertain when it came to normal things. But right here, right now, a wave of absolute certainty washed over him.

He knew what he wanted, and he knew what he wanted to do, what he had to do. He wanted to be with her, to be able to keep her safe. A long moment after she thanked him, he pulled back just a little.

"Of course..." He wanted to say more, but then he realized... It didn't matter. She knew. He leaned in, gently pressing his forehead against hers, his lips mere centimeters from hers. His heart pounded. Never before had be been more terrified. But never before did he stand to gain so much. But it wasn't just his decision. If she wanted to kiss him just as much as he wanted to kiss her, then she would.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:15 pm

Jenny held tightly onto him as he held her she looked up to him as he pulled back she blushed brightly as she felt his forehead against hers. He... he liked her back... didn't he? Her heart raced at the thought and her face grew brighter in color as she realized how close his lips were to hers. She was very nervous though and it showed, this was her first kiss, she didn't know if t was his or not but what if it was and she messed it up?

She'd mess up his first kiss or what if he had kissed someone before and she messed up and he laughed at her because she messed up that bad? No.... she knew him better than that by now... she knew he wouldn't laugh... and she really wanted to kiss him and.... she wanted to make the choice to put her heart out there because she felt like he wouldn't hurt it if she gave it to him. She moved forward and closed the space between them as she kissed him gently closing her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Lukas closed his eyes as their lips met. He'd never kissed anyone before. He'd never even had anyone hug him before. Jenny was the first person he'd ever trusted. But for some reason, he felt... Happy with that. Like it was the best decision he'd ever made. He held her tight as they kissed, and he wished that moment would last the rest of his life. He knew it wouldn't, but he also knew he would never forget it. When they finally puled apart, he kept his forehead to hers, not quite ready to end the hug.

"I... Heh... Kinda wished we'd done this some time sooner than the night before you leave for a month..." He chuckled at the ludicy of the situation. He'd given her his heart, and in return she'd given him hers. He had no idea what the future held, but he knew one thing was for certain: He'd do everything in his power to keep her heart safe, and for the first time in his life he trusted someone else - her - to do the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm

She was blushing heavily after the kiss broke off and she held her forehead still to his as she held onto him. She smiled shyly but nodded at his words "Me too... i-uh.. I did that correctly... r-right?" She asked nervously and timidly still a bit worried that she possibly did it wrong to his standards. She knew it was probably a dumb question but to put her mind at rest she had to ask and make sure.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:47 pm

He let out a short laugh as she agreed and asked her question. "Would you believe me if I said that I was about to ask the same thing? I don't know if it was right for anyone..." He looked into her eyes and smiled "But it was perfect for me." He held her gaze for a long moment before he blushed slightly. "So... What now?" He glanced around. "I don't know if I want to let go just yet... But I probably shouldn't be standing around halfway in my suit like this..." Lukas had no idea what he was doing. But for once...He was completely fine with that. He didn't know what the future would hold, but as long as it held Jenny he didn't think he cared. " Actually... " A thoughtful look crossed his face. " I have an idea... Have you ever flown before?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:22 am

She blushed when he asked his question and shrugged slightly in response. "Well you did really well as far as I could tell so... i didn't think your skills were in question here." she said with a shy smile looking into his eyes and blushed brighter as he said it was perfect for him and leaned forward and gently kissed him once more. "Well I'm glad that I was able to prove to be able to properly kiss you to were you could enjoy it." She then nodded and looked around. "Yeah I think there may just be one other band playing tonight so there my be people leaving soon. She then looked back to him as he spoke again coming up with an idea and then shook her head. "No I haven't... why?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 1:50 am

He smiled and experienced a blush of his own as she said his kiss had been good. He'd been about to respond when she'd suddenly kissed him again. There was a short list of things he'd been expecting. That wasn't even on the list. When she pressed her lips against his, everything seemed to stop. Even his own breathing came to a halt. For what felt like the perfect eternity, they held the kiss. He stammered for a moment when they finally broke apart and she responded to his earlier question. After a moment, he was able to gather the strength to speak again. " W-would you like to?" He said with what he hoped was a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 10:19 pm

She held the kiss as long as he'd let her and blushed after what felt like a very long but wonderful kiss. "Well I may have the little girl fear of bugs but lucky for you I don't have the heights one." She said with a sweet smile. "So yes... I think it could be super fun." She said smiling. She had technically flown before... on a dragon... which was the best day of her life since all her mid evil dreams instantly came true but she hadn't flown with a man before so she was still partly telling the truth.... wait wasn't that what Addison did t her all the time to tell better lies...? Jenny wondered but held her smile as she made a mental note to watch her lies she didn't want to get in the habit of them like addison had.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Lukas smiled after they finally broke away. That had been somehow even better the second time. She'd said yes? This evening was already better than any he'd had before. Perhaps... Maybe, just maybe, he could live his dream. He'd thought it impossible for so long. But then he'd never felt this close to someone before. Ordinarily he'd rotate his shield into it's storage position, but as he re-donned the rest of his suit, he left it down. He put his shield arm around Jenny as he stooped so that the bottom of the shield rested on the ground.

"Hold on." He held her in return as he fired the thrusters on the back of his suit. He lowered the weight on his suit more slowly than usual, so that they floated gently into the air. Once they were airborne, the shield would act as a platform for Jenny to lay on. He'd left the visor on his helmet open so that he could talk to her with his real voice. He took her high above the city, so that they could gaze across the lights of the city at night. "I showed you my lab, but this is my real workplace." He looked down to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:32 am

She nodded and moved close to him and held onto him getting ready for them to go. Jenny sat on the shield and held onto him as she looked in aw at the ground below them. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed though she couldn't help but think..... he was a real hero..... he probably helped people all the time without real trouble.... he even had an epic suit... and she..... she was laughable at most. She thought but kept the smile so that she wouldn't worry him. "You're really amazing you know that?" Maybe she should just leave the heroing to the pros and she could just focus on her music and singing. Addison did always say that unsure heroes that constantly questioned themselves usually ended up dead. So maybe it was best if she just... kept her mask in her closet untouched from now on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Concert (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2