Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Charity Concert (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Charity Concert (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Charity Concert (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Charity Concert (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_lcapCharity Concert (Open) I_voting_barCharity Concert (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_lcapCharity Concert (Open) I_voting_barCharity Concert (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_lcap0%Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_lcap100%Charity Concert (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Charity Concert (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Charity Concert (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 am

Coloring code Cheat sheet for lyrics:
Laney only singing
Jenny only singing
Both Singing together

Jenny Walked up on stage as the spotlight follows her and brings her violin and bow into position as she starts the intro, each time she hits the highest note another spot light would go on to reveal another person of the band or well laney and the stand ins for their band. She then leaned forward into the mic and called out in it. ”Yeah!” The others then suddenly joined in and jenny  headbanged to the music before going back to her playing and leaning forward into the mic and started singing.

”The locusts took over my brain. I'm not living for you, I'm just living so chill with your games.” As she finished her verse Laney leaned forward and held her mic with one hand and same her verse “You hope for sun, I want rain. We just tear down the walls and the home that our jealousy built.” As she said the ward built she brought her hand back down to start playing her guitar and she and Jenny sang the next part together. ”You're not as pretty as you maybe think that you are.” Jenny then stomped her foot and she headbanged slightly as she sang loudly into the mic her next verse and Laney did the same as the two went back in forth in the lines they sang.

”It's been watching you! Your slips and slurs and play on words!” ”All fall from your mouth! Each mutter, rolling dripping from your tongue.” ”My plagues begun... “ Jenny held the last note slightly as her hair landed from her last headbang in her face. The two then bounced a bit to the music before the next set of lyrics came in. ”This thin man is starting to fade. You won't be living for long
So, just fly with me, die with me, babe.”

Laney sang into the mic as the crowd really started getting into the song Laney winking to some girls who were really cheering hard with a smirk. Jenny noticed her flirting with some girls and smiled rolling her eyes as she held onto her ic singing into it. ”They all swim while I drown. They just dig up the dirt and bury us into the ground.” They  started singing the last word together and then both started singing the next section together as Jenny started playing her violin again. ”You're not as special as you maybe think that you are!

They held the note and started singing at the same time again seeming to be in perfect sync with each other. ”It's been watching you. Your slips and slurs and play on words. All fall from your mouth. Each mutter, rolling dripping from your tongue.” ”My plagues begun…”Jenny took a few steps back as Laney then sang the ending this time before she walked back up and started singing back up Laney singing the “hate”s with her.

”Why is it I love you so much and all you do is hate, hate, hate everything you've become? Why is it I love you so much and all you do is  hate, hate, hate everything you've become? Jenny head banged to each hate and then pointed to Laney as she performed her mini solo on her guitar. Jenny took a moment to breath then went back up to her mic and closed her eyes as she sang the next part. ”It's been watching you.

As she opened her eyes Laney then joined her in singing”Your slips and slurs and play on words. All fall from your mouth. Each mutter, rolling dripping from your tongue…” as they hit the word tongue jenny sang the next verse. ”It's been watching you!” While Laney finished singing that line and Jenny continued on. ”Your slips and slurs and play on words. All fall from your mouth.”

Laney then joined her again for another verse before jenny sang the last line of the song. ”Each mutter, rolling dripping from your tongue.””My plague's begun.” Jenny backed up again as she finished playing on her violin bobbing her head to the music.

They held a mini riff as Laney smiles and goes up to the mic. “Hello and welcome! Thank you all for coming out tonight for this charity concert to raise money to rebuild the Mall that recently had been blown up and to help pay for the funerals of the lives lost and those who have been injured. I a Laney Botard and that lovely lady over there singing lead vocals is Jenny Necowl! And together we make the band NSP Which for those who don’t know stands for Name Still Pending! Now it’s time to rock your socks off!” She shouted excitedly.

The crowd cheered as they got the next song ready jenny putting down her violin on an amp as she walked back up to the mic and placed her hand on it as she started to sing the next song. ”Born in captivity, Time's your worst enemy Your face is getting older, You try to keep your age Inside this golden cage, Your heart is getting colder” She tapped her foot slowly to the pace of the song and then slowly got faster as she sang the next verse. ”Don't you feel, You're slowly dying Day by day, They treat you like an animal You've gotta fight,”

She held up her fist before returning it back onto the mic. ”You've gotta start a riot So let's wake up, Your sleeping lion” She held out the word lion as she pointed out to the crowd that cheered loudly again as Laney joined her in singing. ”Catch fire, catch catch fire!” The two moved to the music perfectly as they skillfully sang back and forth and together with each other. ”Wake up the sleeping lion And use your mind Catch fire, catch catch fire! Wake up the sleeping lion”

As Laney held her not Jenny started the next line as Laney then hopped in after the first word with her then left the last line to Jenny to sing on her own. ”Do you feel alive?” ”Don't let it get you down!” Jenny nodded to the music as she bounced to them playing taking a moment to breath before she would have to go back to singing. Jenny went back to singing softly as laney would sing some of her words after her to make an echoing effect.

”Do you know the reason why Why they never let you sleep at night And you're running round in circles Their frozen fingertips Against your burning lips A fight without heroes” Jenny rose her fist into the air taking her mic off its stand and jumped up onto an amp and punched the air as she and Laney sang together to the cheering crowd. ”You've gotta fight! You've gotta start a riot So let's wake up Your sleeping lion”

Jenny jumped off the side  of the amp head banging as she threw a kick into the air as the two girls started skillfully singing together. ”Catch fire, catch catch fire! Wake up the sleeping lion And use your mind Catch fire, catch catch fire! Wake up the sleeping lion Do you feel alive? Don't let it get you down”

Jenny ran around the stage as Laney did the same the two jumping on and off of things. Jenny then kneeled down as Laney hped on her back and back flipped off it hitting the last cord of her solo as she landed. Laney and Jenny panted for a moment before Laney started to play her guitar walking up to her mic and started to sing while Jenny stayed kneeling catching her breath. ”Come baby Come baby Burn tonight One step across the border won't hurt your mind The fire will get you baby don't you know Easy come, easy go” Jenny held her mic with both hands and clenched her eyes shut as she sang her next part.

”Now run baby Run baby Run tonight One step across the border won't hurt your mind The fire will get you baby don't you know Easy come, easy go Easy go!” Laney then started to sing with her as she hit the ending Jenny standing up as the two went back to singing together as she walked back up to her mic stand the crowd cheering loudly. ”Catch fire, catch catch fire! Wake up the sleeping lion And use your mind”

”Catch fire, catch catch fire! Wake up the sleeping lion Do you feel alive?” Jenny headbanged to the music as Laney sang the next two lines and then Jenny singing the last one with her to finish the song. ”Don't let them get you down Don't let them get you down Don't let them get you down”

Jenny grabbed her violin and waited for her part to come in  with her violin signalling Laney to start the into part of the song lyric wise. ”Mayday! Mayday! The ship is slowly sinking They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling” As Laney finished Jenny started singing the next part Laney joining her every other line. ”They're all around me, Circling like vultures They wanna break me and wash away my colors Wash away my colors”

Jenny then head banged to the song holding onto the mic stand with one hand and  holding the mic with the other as she headbanged off to the side of it. ”Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay 'Kay, Okay, Okay We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away 'Way, away, away!” Laney stomped her foot as she sang her line then let jenny sing hers. ”Save me if I become!” ”My demons!”

Jenny smiled out to the crowd in between her singing parts and then stood up straight bouncing her foot on the ground in the beat of the music as she sang. I cannot stop this sickness taking over It takes control and drags me into nowhere I need your help, I can't fight this forever I know you're watching, I can feel you out there” Jenny and Laney then jumped up and as they landed they headbanged together. ”Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay Kay, Okay, Okay We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away 'Way, away, away!”

”Save me if I become My demons” Jenny held out the note as Laney then sang her next verse. ”Take me over the walls below Fly forever Don't let me go I need a savior to heal my pain When I become my worst enemy The enemy!” Jenny played her violin softly as laney took a moment before singing softly into her mic. Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away.”

They then both sang loudly together again with closed eyes. ”Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay 'Kay, Okay, Okay We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away 'Way, away, away Save me if I become My demons”  ”Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay 'Kay, Okay, Okay We are one in the same Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away 'Way, away, away Save me if I become My demons!”

The crowd cheered for a moment as Laney panted and then spoke into her mic. “Alright guys we got one more song so let’s make it a great one alright!?” The crowd cheered and she nodded. “Alright that’s the spirit!” She smiled and nodded to the others to signal she was ready as Jenny takes a drink of water and nodded saying she was good to go.

Jenny put her violin again off to the side on an amp and put her mic back on the stand as the intro to the next song began. Jenny swayed to the music and leaned forward as she sang softly into the mic holding it with the stand gently with one hand.”Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me? Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me? Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?”

She taped her heel on the ground as she  continued. ”Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me? Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me? Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me? Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?” She bobbed her head her eyes softly closing. ”And all the people say, She clenched them tightly as Laney joined her in singing "You can't wake up, this is not a dream, You're part of a machine, you are not a human being, With your face all made up, living on a screen, Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

She bobbed her head more roughly as she opened her eyes gently holding the stand on a lower point of it and holding the mic with the other as she leaned into the mic. ”Oh, oh, oh, oh,” ”I think there's a fault in my code,” ”Oh, oh, oh, oh,” ”These voices won't leave me alone,” She moved her hand from the mic and tapped her heart with two fingers. ”Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold,”

She then held up her hand as she sang the last part of the line and returned her hand to the mic a she swayed to the music again. She then moved back to the mic again as she started to sing again. ”Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me? Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me? Pointing fingers cause you'll never take the blame like me?”

She stood still as she sang the next line. ”And all the people say,” She then went  on her tippy toes and leaned her head down towards the mic as she sang loudly with laney. "You can't wake up, this is not a dream, You're part of a machine, you are not a human being, With your face all made up, living on a screen, Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline." She moved back to normal standing as she and laney sang both smiling to each other before looking back out to the crowd.

”Oh, oh, oh, oh,” ”I think there's a fault in my code,” ”Oh, oh, oh, oh,” ”These voices won't leave me alone,” ”Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold.” They bowed as the crowd cheered. Jenny waved as Laney spoke into her mic. “Thank you all for coming, please make a storm into the donations bin and give it up for all the other bands who have played tonight and will be coming up next!” The crowd cheered loudly as she and jenny waved Jenny grabbing her violin as they went off stage. She high fived laney as Laney put an arm around her smiling. “That was awesome” “Agreed”

Last edited by Energy on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Lukas had met up with Jenny and Laney earlier at the mall. Jenny was pretty nervous before her performance and understandably so. Lukas hadn't been sure what to say - no surprises there - but he'd done his best to give Jenny a reassuring smile and offered a word or two of encouragement. Laney had grinned and hassled the two of them briefly. She's waggled her eyebrows and made suggestive jokes for a few minutes before letting up. The three of them had walked over, or rather Laney and Jenny had walked while Lukas pushed himself along roughly an hour before the show had started. Not wanting to be a bother or get in the way, Lukas had donned his last second backstage pass and sat by himself until the concert had started.

Just before it did, he wheeled himself to one side of the stage, just out of sight. He could hardly contain his excitement. Here he was, Lukas Reinhardt, at a CONCERT. He never dreamed he'd get to go to something like this. He was grinning like an idiot right up until Jenny and Laney strode out onto the stage and started to play.

Is that even the same girl? She sounds amazing! She looks amazing! All that talent hiding in such a shy person... Amazing... He was too dumbfounded to realize he was repeating himself internally. He really didn't have another word for it. The two of them did an amazing job. He'd been expecting Jenny to be good, but his expectations were blown out of the water. As they walked off stage, he couldn't speak. He could only stare in awe of the shy, awkward girl who had strode onto that stage like a badass and blown the world away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Jenny had invited Lukas to their performance and she was rather glad to see that he was willing to attend the concert. Laney had managed to pull off a lie and claimed he was their manager and got him a back stage pass. After they preformed they walked off the stage and smiled brightly. "I'm so proud of you, you grew up today from a shy dork to a shy rock star." Laney said to Jenny making her blush and look off shyly tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks Laney but you were far cooler than me." she said as they walked up to Lukas. "Non sense! And I'm sure you would agree after a few shots hits that tiny tummy of yours" Laney said poking at jennys stomach with a pointer finger from both hands. Jenny laughed and moved her hands. "Laney you know I don't drink." Laney laughed and shrugged.

"Hey that could change at any moment I just want to be there for it to booze it up with you when you do." Laney then snatched jenny's violin and bow.  "You have fun talking to the sith lord, I'll go pack up our stuff!" Laney said with a bright smile backing up as Jenny looked shyly then to Lukas. "Hey."

Addison smiled brightly as she watched Jenny walk back out to the back stage. She was wearing a neon green long haired wig to hide her white hair and wore baggy punk like clothes ad wore a bunch of face paint that screamed "I'm ready to rock!" and not "I'm secretly an escaped felon."

She had managed to sneak in and see all of jenny's performance, she couldn't miss jenny's first big show and Jenny didn't know she was there so Roman wouldn't flip is shit that and well if he did she would still get her cookie since she technically didn't see addison. Addison then started to work her way through the crowd to leave.

[Addison cameo exit (just addison not my other characters)]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Holy shit this girl is awesome. What do I do? What do I say? What CAN I say? She had the wool over my eyes! There's no way she's not already a superstar. Why is she even hanging out with me? What do I say? WHAT DO I SAY? He blinked, sweat building up in the palms of his hands. Crap, she's walking over here! Think of something cool! No.. You're an idiot. You aren't cool on a good day, and she just did the coolest thing you've ever seen, how could you possibly say anything relevant? Well you can't just sit here, moron. Actually, no I have no choice but to sit here... REALLY, idiot? You're panicking about what to say, and you start thinking about cripple jokes? Come on, get yourself together.

"Hey." A single word, shyly spoken and barely audible, cut through the maelstrom of terror and pure awestruck wonder raging in his mind. "Hey." Was all he could muster in return, his eyes wide. After an almost uncomfortably long silence, he shook his head. "Damn! You must think I've lost it! I'm so sorry! No! I'm... Just..." He looked back up at her, his face reddening in embarrassment. "Awestruck..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Jenny gave a shy smile when he said 'Hey' back though she blinked when he started freaking out and looked down a bit. 'Nicely done you probably freaked him out by talking to Laney about drinking and stuff now he probably thinks you party and do drugs or something when it was only that one time-... two times both being for Laney's birthday' She thought in her head as he said that he was awestruck and nodded holding the back of her neck. "Y-yeah the ban that helped fill in for Laney and I were great."

There was no way he could have been talking about her and the stand ins were really great so clearly he must have meant them right? She noticed out of the corner of her eye Laney pelvic thrusting in their direction while smacking the air in front of her clearly knowing Jenny could see her. Jenny blushed hard and held her side with one hand and held her hand up on the corner of her head to avoid looking at Laney as she tried to focus on Lukas as Laney laughed in the distance seeing Jenny's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 pm

"The... The who?" Lukas was momentarily confused before turning even redder. "OH! Them... Yeah... They were..." He paused for a long moment, rubbing the back of his head. "Good? I'm not actually sure... I... I kinda didn't really notice them. I was to busy watching... S-someone else..." Did you SERIOUSLY just say that? Good job idiot, now you've freaked her out. If I had good legs I'd be running away right now...
He started stammering as he panicked internally. "Uh... That's not... Um... I-I mean... I didn't... Ah... What I-I meant... What I meant was..." Too late retard. You fucked up. Just give up. She thinks you're a loser. He hung his head, looking down at the blanket covering his legs and muttered. "You were really awesome out there..." He really hoped he hadn't freaked her out. Why did he have to be so weird? He wished he was in his armor. He never felt this vulnerable in there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:31 pm

"The stand ins...." She repeated rather timidly then nodded as he realized who she was talking about. She blinked hearing what he said and thought about who else he could mean and rose an eye brow "You mean Laney?" Of course he meant her, Laney was amazing up there. She watched his reaction to what he had said and frowned. "Oh no he likes Laney doesn't he...? "I uh.... I'm sorry to say this Lukas but... Laney only likes girls...." She said awkwardly looking down. "B-but I'm sure she'd love to hang out and be friends with you....."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 8:06 pm

"Laney?" Lukas paused, drawing a blank. "Who..." Wait, her friend? The mean one? "Oh! Her... She's..." He hesitated, glancing around to make sure Laney wasn't in earshot. "To be honest, she kinda scares me. I mean she seems... Cool and all, but she's not who I came here to see... She's not who I..." Come on, Lukas, what's wrong with you? You've faced giant monsters and armies of killer robots, and NOW you can't do anything? "She's not who I.." He looked back up into Jenny's eyes and stopped stammering for a moment. "Laney isn't who I came to see play. Laney isn't who has me awestruck... Jenny, it's..." He looked down for a moment before looking back up at her, steeling himself. "It's you."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 am

She shook her head "No Laney is actually really cool! She actually kinda acts like my sister does on good days but a bit more care free... and does more drugs. And well... Laney unlike my sister doesn't actually kill people... she just only hits them if they attack first. So she's not really scary at all.. unless she's leading a verbal attack at you." She said with a shrug not realizing Laney had probably had done that multiple times to him already during every class. She then blinked when he said she wasn't who he came to see.

"Who did you come to see then...?" It couldn't be her right? She was just the awkward girl sitting silently in the back of class that was even bullied once by the kid that the school bullies usually bullied. She then saw him look into her eyes and blushed slightly looking back rather timidly and held her bicep with her other arm's hand. He then said who it was... it was her.... She blushed heavily. "I-.... I uh..."

She looked like she didn't know what to do as she held her arm a bit tighter in shy driven fear. "T-Th-Thank you" She said super timidly and shyly. She only kept blushing harder which was seeming to just cause her to freak out more since she probably thought she looked stupid right now. She then pulled up her hood to hide her face in shadows then. She really hoped that he wasn't offended bu her sudden hiding.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:44 am

Lukas watched as Jenny stammered. Something about her being flustered was... Good? No... But it wasn't a bad thing. He thought for a long moment. It was... Cute. His face reddened when he realized the word. Cute. Adorable even. Dammit Lukas, why are you thinking that now? You're already flustered, and so is she. That's only going to make things worse.

When she thanked him, he reddened even further. But then she pulled up her hood and hid. Did I upset her? Did I scare her? Did I freak her out? His face fell. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't... mean to - I'm sorry" He wasn't anywhere near as lucky as she was and had nowhere to hide, so he merely stared at his knees instead. He'd ruined everything. He was an idiot. He had freaked her out, and now she probably didn't like him. "I-I can... Go... if... if you w-want me to..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:57 am

she blinked as he apologized and started to yell at herself mentally, she made him feel bad by hiding! Man she was stupid with talking to others! "N-no! I didn't mean to!, i- you didn't-" she seemed to be panicling while being overwhelmed by shyness making her unable to speak. He then said he could go and she panicked more. "n-n-n-n-n-n-" Laney then seemed to come out of nowhere and pounced on jenny making her face plant into the ground. "Jenny were going on a mini tour!" Laney shouted excitedly in victory as imaginary bunnies hopped around jenny's head. "wh-what...?" Jenny asked muffledly into the ground since laney was still laying on her like she was a bed.

Laney then stretched out and crossed her leg over her other one that was now upright and crossed her arms behind her head as she smiled like she was the coolest person in the world. "After talking to one of the other bands they told me that they were on the last month of their tour and said we were pretty cool so we could come with them on the tour and they would drop us off back here when it was over with. No need to thank me though I know you so love me now~" She said proudly as Jenny spoke up to her again. "Laney...?" "Yeeeeeees~?" "You're crushing me......" "And you're comfy!" "Laney......" Laney sighed but laughed and got up and helped Jenny up and looked to Lucas. "You don't mind if I take her off your hands tomorrow for a month right?" he asked with a small teasing esc grin.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:36 am

Lukas looked up as Jenny spoke, his expression hopeful. But then Laney dove in - quite literally - and ruined everything. He went back to staring at his knees, though this time in annoyance rather than disappointment and embarrassment. He hadn't been kidding when he'd said that Laney scared him...

But it was more than that. They were obviously close. Were they together? Who was he to take that away from them? Just a cripple... Not even a real person... "N-No... Not at... all." Lukas you idiot. What are you saying? What's wrong with you? Say something, anything! Literally anything else! His jaw tightened as he looked down, shame building at his weakness as his face reddened.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:05 am

Laney grined "Good" she wrapped her arms around jenny and did a fake evil laugh "Now you're all mine! MUAHAHAHAHAHA" Jenny blushed hard "L-laney!" she said squirming and then laney kissed her cheek making jenny blush ultra hard then go dead weight. Laney laughed a bit more at her reaction then gave her a playful noogie. "Ow ow ow ow!" Jenny then started to squirm again but then laney let her go chuckling and noticed Lukas and sighed with a smile. "Dude chill out" she stuffed her hands in her pants pockets and shrugged.

"Yes we both like girls and i like to kiss her cheek to mess with her but we aren't together or anything." Jenny then blushed ultra hard when laney shared the fact that she liked girls. "L-laney!" Laney then pointed a thumb to her with a bigger grin. "and she likes dudes too so you have a chance." she teased him. "Besides she talks about out a-" "Laney!" Jenny then tackled her as laney started laughing as they fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Lukas looked away when Laney kissed Jenny. It was only on the cheek but still... Of course Jenny and Laney were together - Why wouldn't they be? They obviously had chemistry, even if Laney seemed borderline bullying at times. She probably won't even remember me when she gets back... And why would she? I'm forgettable. I'm just a cripple. I'm a freak. I can't even talk right. Why would ANYONE remember me? His thoughts spiraled darker, and he tried not to think about Laney and Jenny alone in their bus doing who knows what for a month.

He'd been just about to leave when Laney spoke up, addressing him again. "W-w-wha" Her sudden mention of him having a chance threw him completely off guard. "Ah... I-uh. Hmph. I-I don't know if... Ah. I think I left something on at... At the lab! Yes! I should... Yes." He turned around so hard he shifted in the chair and started to wheel away in panic, his face practically neon red.

He got a few feet before he stopped, frozen like a statue. Something she'd said earlier had just hit him. He'd been so wrapped up in talking to Jenny to notice it at the time, and so embarrassed and wrapped up in degrading himself that he hadn't consciously registered the massive alarm bell going off in the back of his mind, but now - now of all times, when he was fleeing in panic like a coward did he realize what it was. Funny how sometimes your mind brings things up at the strangest of times. "Jenny..." His voice was different. Quiet, but not in a shy way. Rather it was as if he had come to some dark realization and the weight of it was crushing him.

"What did you say earlier? About your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Jenny blinked as he tarted to leave and her expression quickly turned sad as he started to leave. Jenny quickly got off Laney and took a step forward to follow him but he was already leaving. Jenny looked down and Laney grinned as she got up but it slowly started to fade seeing jenny's face and lukas leaving. Laney put a hand on her shoulder and the two looked to one and other. Laney nodded and then Jenny nodded back, laney's feeling like an apology nod and checking if she okay and jenny's was forgiving and verifying that she was okay.

She pat her shoulder and walked beside's her as Jenny started to walk away with her. Jenny froze though the moment she heard Lukas say her name. She then turned to look to him and then gave a timid hopeful yet shy. "Y-yes....?" She really hoped that she not Laney had messed things up with Lukas and it showed on her face. She though blinked when he asked about her sister. "He talking about addison?" Laney asked curiously. "Of course he is... I only have one sister after all..." She then looked forward to him again after having looked at Laney. "What that she was like Laney but she kill-"

Laney covered her mouth and spoke quietly. "Are you seriously talking to just anyone about your sisters high score on killing people...?" Jenny gently pulled her hand away and frowned but nodded. "She's been all over the news since she killed and skinned all those people and hung the in the trees, and since she broke out form the jail.... I figured just about everyone knew by now...." Laney sighed and nodded "true but you shouldn't be going around telling people, 'Hey my twin sister likes killing people for fun."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Lukas still had his back to Jenny so he couldn't see her face, but the tone of her voice made him pause. Was she hoping he was going to say something to her? SHOULD he say something to her? Or was he just projecting? Just looking for something that wasn't there? Maybe now wasn't the time to be thinking about such things. He was so completely confused. He felt.. He couldn't even describe what he was feeling. Conflicted? There was definitely conflict. He couldn't ignore the fact that he felt so... Happy around her. That she made him more flustered than anyone else he'd ever met. But he also couldn't ignore this. Her sister? A killer? And she hadn't said anything? He should have seen it, now that she's said something about it it was obvious. Her sister was a fighter, her sister had some sort of powered exoskeleton. There were so many signs. How had he not put it all together?

"And... You're okay with that?" He frowned. Was she fine with someone who killed people? Was she condoning murder? He had to know. He turned himself around to look into her eyes. His own gaze was vastly different than it had been previously. Where there had been hope and nervousness, now he had steel. "This is... Important. Do you condone your sister's actions?" He was probably just going to piss her off with this... But he had to know. He really hoped she didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Jenny froze when he asked that question and looked down. "No.... I'm not okay with killing no matter who it is.... it was honestly hard to see her as the same girl I once knew... but she seems to not have changed... she was and is the same girl she always have been. She just only now is showing off what she always wanted to do..... It's different from things she has done in the past... and I'm really not okay with it... but there's nothing i can do about it without betraying her... and to me... betraying someone you care for... is worse than murder....." She said rather sadly but the last part she said with confidence clearly betraying others was a big deal to her. She looked to him with the eyes her own eyes being that of that of someone who could resemble that of how many hero eye's looked.

"I would never allow anyone to kill but this is my sister. You may not get this or understand this because not even I know why but I have a bond with my sister.... I don't approve nor like the things she does... but She has always been there for me, ever since birth.... Even when I didn't deserve it... and I did the same for her... there is no way in hell that I'm going to turn my back on her now, because she didn't turn her back to me either.... I'm not going to help her kill or anything... but I'm not going to turn my back to her.... we share a family bond, a face,everything we've ever had or done up till she was forced to leave recently....i refuse to turn my back on her now...."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Lukas listened as she spoke, and saw something that surprised him: Her eyes. They mirrored his own. She had the same determination and fire that was within him. She was telling the truth. About all of it. Including that she would never turn her back on her sister. Lukas wasn't sure how he felt about that. He head never had family. He had never really had any friends. In the past few weeks, Jenny had become the closest thing to a friend he'd ever had. He tried to think... What if he caught Jenny killing someone? He wasn't sure what he'd do. The corners of his mouth turned ever so slightly down.

"You're right, I don't understand. I've never had a family. Not one capable of caring anyway, let alone any sort of love or bond. I've never had siblings. I've never even had friends. Not... Until I met you." His face fell for a moment before he resumed. "But..." He stared at her for a long moment. "I-I trust you." It showed on his face that those words were as much a sudden realization in that moment as they were true.

"Laney..." He turned his gaze to the other girl. "You said that the two of you weren't leaving until tomorrow? If that's the case... May I speak with her tonight?" He turned back to look at Jenny. "Do you mind coming with me? If ... If we're going to continue to talk, there's something I have to show you."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:21 pm

She held strong as he explained, rather than most she didn't give him a pity filled look or anything, she wasn't one to see pity in others, for she didn't like it when others did it to her so she wouldn't do it to her friend. She then nodded as he said he trusted her in order to give him a silent thank you. Laney then eyed jenny as if asking what she should do but it wasn't about lukas from what it looked like.

Jenny looked back to her thoughtfully before seeming to give her a look that seemed to have some sort of deeper meaning to laney who nodded that sorta felt like i got you covered kind of nod and looked to Lukas just make she she gets back safe and in enough time to rest...." Laney said before starting to walk away towards her and Jenny's stuff. Jenny then looked back to him and nodded. "Okay... lead the way..."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Lukas nodded at Laney's words. "Of course." When Jenny told him to lead the way, he did so without another word. He turned and rolled off into the night, heading back towards where they had met up earlier in the parking lot. He was silent for a long time, in fact most of the time. As if he was lost in thought. Though only he knew if it was about her or him. They eventually got to the parking lot, and he continued onward past the multitudes of cars belonging to those who'd come to see Jenny play. He seemed to know exactly where he was heading, and moved with a purpose and determination normally invisible thanks to his awkward attempts at social interaction.

"Do you remember when you first came to my lab?" His voice cut through the air quite suddenly, though he seemed more stressed in general than angry with her or himself. As if he was having a very difficult time continuing. "When I showed you my exosuit for the first time?"

They were approaching a vehicle - a large van similar to many owned by companies large and small throughout the city. There were no markings on it, and the windows were tinted enough that at least in the dark, it was difficult to tell what was inside. The sides had no windows whatsoever, and the back appeared to have a coating on the windows that let someone see out, but not in - much like many other similar vans throughout the city. It was parked alone, away from prying eyes. If this was indeed Lukas' vehicle then he'd have had to have gotten to the mall far before Laney and Jenny just to wheel himself from the far end of the mall, as it was parked in a lot for a store that was closed at the time, specifically for the concert. Lukas pulled a smartphone from his pocket as he continued.

"I told you that it was a prototype, the first of it's kind. An attempt to create a new design. That wasn't quite true. And in a moment you'll understand why I wasn't honest." At this point they were about five feet from the vehicle, and Lukas stopped. He pushed a button on his phone, and the van began to shift. The back doors didn't open - they simply slid outwards and then folded back against the sides of the van until they were flush with the back of it. The roof did the same thing. "What I'm working on isn't the first design..."

The front of the van was sectioned off from the rear storage area, which itself was completely taken up by what appeared to be a massive operating table, with something on it. The table rotated forward, lifting whatever was on it into a standing position while simultaneously lowering it to the ground just behind the van. A series of latches disengaged, and it stepped forward as it's restraints withdrew. In the same step, it dropped to one knee and began to shift much like the van had, holding out one hand impassively on the opposite side that it was kneeling on. It was a massive suit of armor, though the helmet was missing.

Jenny had seen this suit before, once fighting in the street and again on the news covering that same night. Resplendent in regal blue, gold, and silver, even kneeling it's bulk dwarfed her. Lukas rolled himself forward and used it's knee and hand to climb inside, and it shifted back together, the breastplate forming a similar harness to the one on the exosuit she'd seen Lukas wearing while they trained together. Something pressurized with a hiss, and the whir of bolts being driven into place could be heard for a moment as Lukas rose and turned, planting his left forearm against the inside of one of the back doors and grabbing something from the inside wall on the same side with his other hand. There was a whir and a clank as if a very heavy duty clamp was just engaged, followed by a series of soft whirs and clicks that signified something being released. He pulled the helmet off of the wall and turned as his shield came with  him - released from its holding station in the back door of the van. As the helmet sealed into place with another series of hisses and clicks, Riot looked down at Jenny. "It is an improvement on a pre-existing model."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:19 am

Jenny followed him outside and into the parking lot, and did so silently. When he asked the question she nodded. "I do...." She said simply as she followed him onward. She paused though when he was taking her up to the shadiest looking van in the whole parking lot and eyed it a bit before hesitantly continuing forward. Jenny watched lukas and then looked up to the van silently as he explained she'd soon understand why he had lied.... Jenny started to guess why in her mind but said nothing out loud, she didn't want to assume anything. Jenny eyed the controls with suspecting eyes and watched as the thing touched the ground and disengaged it's locks.

Jenny blinked  when she saw the suit, not like someone who had seen it over the news, but in person after all she had briefly seen it at a strip club some time ago. Jenny looked at it but unlike most she wasn't scared or startled. "So based on your reaction to what my sister does I take it your another person trying to be a hero in the city...?" She asked bluntly as she stared at it with a near blank face and waited for an answer.

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:46 am

Riot narrowed his eyes behind his visor. It seemed that Jenny couldn't have cared less that he was a hero. Quite the opposite it seemed. It looked like she was almost disgusted. So she DOES hate me... I can't say I'm surprised. I'd hate me too. I really liked having her as a friend... But why does this hurt so much more? He paused for a moment before opening his visor halfway with a hiss. He kept his head down, however, so that anyone looking still couldn't see his face.

"I have my reasons... But I swore to do good, to help those in need wherever I went. I don't care if people think I'm a hero. I care that they're safe. I can't sleep while I know that there are monsters roaming the streets, terrorizing people. Some of them need a prison cell, and some need professional help. The police do their part, but there are threats they cannot face, things they are not equipped to fight. That's... That's why this suit was made... Sort of... I call it the Peacekeeper, but that's not it's name. It wasn't made to be a hero's tool, nor a lawkeeper's defense. It's a weapon. People with.. Powers are being watched. There are very powerful people who think they're a liability. Maybe they are, and maybe they aren't but they're PEOPLE. They deserve to be treated like it, good or bad." He sighed before continuing.

"This suit wasn't made with the idea of protection. It was made for extermination. It's a soldier's weapon - the Mk1 "Godkiller." Named for what it's designed for - letting a normal man face the likes of the Justice League. Someone or someones very powerful is looking for insurance, or even to start a war on... Gifted people. I was... Supposed to be the... Test pilot. I suppose you could say I was born into the role. They wanted a killer, and that is the one thing I refuse to be. I escaped, and destroyed the plans they had on this suit on my way out. This suit was made to take life, to subjugate, to destroy. Every day it remains in my hands is a day it has been used to protect. I..."

He paused, his face falling and his voice quieting. "All I want is a normal life... A quiet life... I would love nothing more than to see this suit gather dust within a vault where it will be forgotten and can cause no harm. But as long as people are in danger, as long as whoever ordered this suit made is still gunning for it, as long as lives are at risk, I cannot rest."

He looked Jenny in the eye, his gaze almost pained. "I cannot understand your love for your sister, this bond that you share. I meant it when I said I've never known anything like that. But I also meant it when I said that... That I trusted you. You've become... Important to me over the course of these past few weeks. I'm not sure how else to describe it to be honest... This... Is new territory for me. I've never trusted... Truly trusted anyone, before. Nobody else knows who I am. I've laid myself bare before you, and to be honest, I'm terrified. More so than I've ever been... But I trust you... So answer me this... If you were to walk in on your sister killing someone... What would you do? If I were to walk in on your sister killing someone... What would you have ME do? I know what I would do, what actions I would take. But I want to know... I HAVE to know... What would you do in my shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:55 am

Jenny silently watched him and listened to his words when he looked in her eye he'd know that he was wrong about how she felt towards him, it wasn't disgust that was there it was a thoughtful look, she seemed to be thinking about probably what to say or do as she listened to him. She then spoke in a rather sad and emotionless tone the look wasn't a disturbed one it was one that said that she was talking in this manner because it was the only way she knew how to handle the situation. "I wonder that everyday and not even I know the answer yet...."

"I don't know if I would be forced to use the mask and tools my sister made me to take her down... or let her leave.... my sister is not like most people you'd lock up... she always finds a way out... she kills for fun not for any reason or revenge for how the world was... people think she's insane... but she's not... shes the most sane person I know...she just unlike many people in this world doesn't spot herself from doing anything she wants.... no amount of professional help could fix her... because she isn't broken.... she never has been...."

"Because of this... I know that if I chose pure justice... I'd have to take her down.... fully... not lock her up.... because she will never change... and she will always get out... and kill more... if I chose to leave her be I get to keep the best friend I've had since birth who helped me live this long, who helped me become who i am today... who made my childhood fun... who introduced me to Laney... who up till this year was my only fried besides my sister.... No matter what people say my sister is still the same girl she always was so its not like she is just a shell of who my sister was making it easier for me to make the question you ask any easier..."

"Trust me i wish she wasn't like how she is sometimes because it just makes me wonder.. how much better could we have made the world.... if we had worked together.... but no matter what that is a thought I have to toss to the side because its one that would never happen so its a hopeless thought... So to answer your question... I don't know... i just wish i never have to make that choice.... So please." She teared up a bit looking up to him pure pain was spread all over her face. "Please do not make me have to figure out and decide what I'd do because I don't think I can because neither answer nor route is a good one...."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:58 pm

There was a long moment when they stared at each other before Riot clamped his helmet closed. Another moment passed before the familiar whirring sounds could be heard as the suit opened from the waist up and knelt down so that it's occupant was face to face with Jenny. Lukas looked into Jenny's eyes once more, and saw her pain. He was absolutely torn. He wondered if this is how she felt. He briefly tried to imagine walking in on her killing someone, but found that he could not.

"Jenny..." His words were sorrowful, and spoken with great difficulty. He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, his skin warm to the touch. He sighed. "It's obvious I've hurt you by bringing this up, and for that I cannot apologize enough. That is... The last thing I want to see happen." Like he had before when they first trained, he gently went to start a hug - though he left it up to her to decide whether she'd let him or not.

"I won't force you to decide - this is not a decision I have any say in. But you KNOW that one day... You'll have to make it. And nobody can make if for you - Not Laney, not me, not even Addison. But Jenny, you don't have to make it alone... You have Laney. And if you're... okay with it..." He pulled back just enough to look her in the eyes again, and they were filled with genuine concern. "Y-You'll have me..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Jenny looked at him as tears rolled down her cheeks he listened to his apology and moved forward as he moved in for a hug. Unlike what she did the first time he did this she hugged him back this time as she silently cried. She looked up to him as he looked to her and told her what she already knew what she'd have to do one day. Though he tacked on an offer of his help. "Thank you..." she said in a very shaky voice before moving back into the hug and held onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Concert (Open)   Charity Concert (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charity Concert (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: Star City Mall-
Jump to: